Learning and Growing Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim marries Jill and shows her what he has learned about sex
7k words
4.48
51.5k
32
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
782 Followers

I'm Jim and my wife is Jill. If you read my earlier story you know that I was a very nerdy, geeky kid throughout school. Short, thick glasses, skinny, and painfully shy around girls. A late bloomer, at 18 in my high school senior year I started to put on significant height and a bit of weight. But my self image at the time didn't recognize these improvements. I was still very shy and didn't think of myself as particularly good looking.

While at our town's community swimming pool I met Susan. She was 23 and every guy's wet dream: blond, slim, B or C cups, very, very pretty. And she seduced me. She taught me everything about sex and I was a very apt pupil. Susan is married to Bob, a couple of years older than she is. Nice guy, handsome, a guy's guy.

Bob was a very sharing kind of guy (to state the obvious), and the three of us did things together. Somehow Susan persuaded us to suck each other. This was not something either of us would have done on our own. Susan created such an extreme sexual environment that things happened. Bob even fucked me in the ass.

Doing those things felt good at the time. It was only later that I gave it more thought. I don't think of myself as bisexual. And I'm certainly not gay, I liked messing with Susan too much. One thing I did like very much: Susan taught me to eat pussy after coming in her. The taste of our combined juices is so very sexy and Susan loved me doing something that other guys won't.

I was 19 and then 20. Still somewhat shy, I was starting to appreciate that I was actually pretty good looking, had a nice body that was filling out a little, and a big cock.

Susan introduced me to her younger sister who was 18 and just starting college. Jill was blond, also very pretty, and 5 foot 8 tall. The next day we met at the Student Union between classes, sort of our first date. She was a little shy at first, as I was, but we quickly fell into a comfortable conversation. Nothing exotic, just normal questions about school, favorite music, and so forth. I asked her out for Friday night. We did pizza and watched some college football on TV at the Union.

I was enamored with Jill and felt I could easily fall in love. She seemed to like being with me. I introduced her to my roommate and a couple of my other friends. They were very polite but I saw their eyes popped out when they met Jill. She was more outgoing than I was and quickly became part of my small group of friends. She was a keeper. I just had to figure out how.

I soon found out from Susan that Jill felt the same way about me.

It was the second date before I kissed Jill. We were a chaste couple, not fooling around at all. Hugs and kisses, holding hands. I was still playing around with Susan so my sexual needs were taken care of. Jill knew I was friends with Susan and her husband. But not the details. It really started to bother me that I was keeping a big secret from Jill.

After two months it was clear I was in love with Jill and she with me. I told Susan that I wanted to end our sexual escapades and be exclusive with Jill. She said she completely understood. "I hoped you guys would get along. Don't mess up."

At our next date Jill had an announcement: "I went to the doctor today."

"What, what for?"

"I got a prescription to go on the pill. I want you to make love to me."

"Um, are you sure, are you ready?"

"I know that you are the guy for me. I want you to be my first and only."

"Jill, I love you so much. If you really want to. When?"

"Well, you told me your roommate is visiting his parents this weekend. Right? So how about your room?"

"He's leaving right after classes on Friday. That would work."

Friday after classes we got pizza and beer at the local hangout. Then headed back to my place.

"You know, I'm a virgin." I was very sure she was.

"You are going to show me what to do. Susan told me that you guys have been fooling around for quite a while. She said you had become quite skillful at satisfying her. Now it's my turn."

I was so glad my relationship with Susan was out in the open. "How long have you known?"

"Almost from the start I knew something was going on. After we began dating Susan told me everything. I was shocked but also fascinated. Who would guess that shy you had become quite the stud."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"Susan and I talked at length. I decided a guy needs to know what to do. Especially when a girl like me knows nothing. Now make love to me."

She slowly undressed in front of me down to her panties. Her breasts were perfect. B cup with up tilted nipples. I reached up with both hands and cupped her breasts.

"Take your clothes off." I quickly stripped down, my cock already jutting out from the excitement. Jill reached out and placed one hand on my cock and rubbed back and forth.

"So big. Susan said you were big, but I had no idea...." She put both hands on it. "Look, there's still some left over. If I can get it in, we are going to have so much fun."

"Pull your panties off. I want to see your pussy."

Jill pulled her panties off and lay down on the bed, spreading her legs. "Well, how do I look? As good as Susan?"

"You have a beautiful pussy. And yes, better than Susan's because you're mine!"

I lay down between her legs and used my fingers to play. First one finger, then two, went up and down between her lips. Her pussy was glistening with juice as I slid a finger into her hole. I fucked her very slowly for a minute then pulled my finger out and replaced it with my tongue.

"So good. That feels ... so .... good. Your tongue is magic."

I applied everything I had learned with Susan to the task at hand. Jill was moving around on the bed as my tongue went into her hole. Then I ran my tongue up and down her slit, each excursion stopping to massage her clit.

"Please, Jim .... Please." I tasted a burst of juices as she shuddered and came.

"Never ... in ... my ... whole life.... Wow!.....You knew just what to do. Your face is covered with my juice. And you smell like my pussy. That was my first ever orgasm! Thank you, thank you!"

We cuddled together for a few minutes. "I love you, Jim." "I love you too." Jill reached down and played with my cock. A few strokes and it was hard again.

"I want you in me. Please fuck me. But go slow. You are so big."

Her legs spread, Jill reached down and held her pussy lips apart. "I want your cock right there. Do it."

Susan was the only girl I had fucked in my short sexual career. And she wasn't a virgin. I didn't want to hurt Jill and proceeded carefully. I positioned my cock head at her opening and pushed the head in. Then back out. I moved back and forth like this for a minute, then slid in a bit further. Each time deeper.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, just go real slow."

I paused in my slow thrusting and reverted to using just the head of my cock. But my body wanted more and my cock slipped in deeper until it hit resistance.

"I think I'm up against your hymen."

"Yes, I feel it. Do it. Do it quick."

I backed out a little, then pushed inward. I felt her hymen give way. Jill let out a small cry. "Did I hurt you?"

"It's ok. Don't move for a moment .... OK, go ahead."

I started some slow thrusts, watching her face for indications of discomfort. Her pussy was very snug and I was only about half way inside. I was afraid to go deeper so I used only half my cock to fuck her.

"Are you in all the way?"

"No, about half."

"That's enough for now."

I started some rapid thrusts, trying not to do deeper. I pulled most of the way out and fucked Jill with only my cock head and first couple of inches. The feeling was exquisite. My cock head was slippery from her juices. Her pussy was very tight and gripped the head while her lips massaged the shaft. I couldn't last much longer.

Jill, I'm ... going to ... come. I can't hold back."

"Do it, Jim, I want to feel you squirt in me."

My cum burst into her. My body wanted to thrust deep. But I held back, I didn't want to hurt her. My cock was still hard when I pulled it out. Jill reached down and stroked me with our combined juices on it.

"I came but you didn't."

"No, honey. Not this time. But there will be plenty more opportunities. Even later tonight."

I was disappointed but decided a first time might be a little stressful. We watched TV and lay together on the sofa caressing each other. Our second time that evening was mutually very satisfying.

Our relationship continue to build. Our friends saw something special between us. It wasn't much of a surprise when a couple of months later we announced our engagement. The next summer we married.

Susan and Bob invited us on a ten-day honeymoon cruise from Florida to California via the Canal. They paid and we had two adjoining suites. Possibly there were some ulterior motives behind this generosity? I had ended my sexual romps with them when Jill and I became serious. I wondered if there would be an attempt to restart the activities. Perhaps now with Jill?

We had a great time on the cruise, our very first. The suites were spacious, the food was good. Being newly married we spent a fair amount of time in our cabin. We also partied with Susan and Bob. They usually preferred to stay up late but we had other things in mind.

"Let's go back to our cabin, Jill. I'm horny." "I'm ready!"

That night the four of us, however, somehow ended up in their cabin.

"Let's finish our drinks first then you guys can go have your fun," Susan suggested.

Jill asked how she had seduced Jim. While Susan described my sexual education she rubbed her husband's cock through his pants.

"I want this in me, Bob." Jill watched for a minute and then reached over and felt the growing bulge in my pants. "Me too."

Susan unzipped Bob's pants and pulled out his cock. "He has a nice one, don't you think, Jill?" She pulled down his pants and shorts partway and began stroking his cock. "I just love your cock, Bob. It gets so hard."

My wife was looking intently at Bob's cock. It was only the second one she had ever seen. It was big but she noted with satisfaction that mine was bigger.

"Jill, come join in. Get Jim's cock out, play with it."

She unzipped me and my cock sprang out of its confines. Emulating Susan she rubbed my cock and then went further. She put my cock into her mouth and started sucking.

"Jill, look at you! What happened to my shy, demure sister?"

Susan stood up. "Take your clothes off, Bob", as she removed hers. "Fuck me. Show them how good we do it." Jill pulled my cock out of her mouth and used just her hands while we watched Bob piston in and out.

"Do you want to?" "Yes!"

We tore off our clothes. Jill lay back on the sofa, one leg propped up on the sofa back, the other dangling towards the floor. In this position her pussy was wide open. She was wantonly putting her sex on display to all of us. She teased me by rubbing two fingers between her pussy lips. She fucked herself as she rotated her hips.

"Do you like my pussy, Jim? Do you want to fuck me? Will your cock fit? Want to try?"

I jumped between her legs and slid my hard cock halfway in on the first stroke. "Oh, that feels so good, honey. I just love your big cock. Fuck me. Go deep. Make me come."

Susan and Bob finished up before us. They had an excellent view of my backside as I thrust my hips back and forth. Jill's spread-eagle position on the sofa gave them a clear view of her pussy and my cock. My cock made a squishy sound as I thrust into her. As worked up as we both were it didn't take long for us to climax. My cock glistened with foamy liquid when I pulled out.

Jill lay there for a minute, exhausted. Her lips were enlarged and her pussy gaped open. Cum dribbled out.

"Now eat me."

I slid between her spread legs and lapped up our combined juices as they leaked out. Jill thrust her hips in a circular motion, pulling my face into her pussy. She shuddered and came a second time.

"Way to go, guys! Bob, next time we need our camera."

We gathered up our clothes, went through the connecting door to our cabin, and called it a night.

A couple of nights later after dinner we again were relaxing in their cabin. Jill said she was very curious about the stuff Bob and I did.

"Oh, I can tell you. Those times were such a turn-on to watch. Neither really wanted to but I made them do it. I know they both enjoyed it but won't admit it."

Susan egged me on to give Jill a demonstration. "Come on Jim, show Jill."

I ended my sexual doings with them some months ago before Jill and I were married. Doing something with Bob in front of my new wife might cause major problems.

"Well, Jim. You going to do it?", Jill chimed in. "You've done it before. Now I want to see. Come on, just this one time."

With Jill and Susan both prodding me on I eventually agreed. Susan told us both to strip. I knelt down in front of Bob and stroked his cock. A few drops of pre-cum leaked out from the slit in the head. I used the tip of my tongue to lick it. With encouragement from both girls I licked and sucked on Bob.

"That's enough, Jim. I don't want him to come yet. Now show Jill how you can take his cock in your ass."

"Oh, this is so ... erotic! Yes, Jim, let him fuck you."

"Jim, get on your knees. Lift your butt. Jill, put some lotion on Bob's cock. Now put some on Jim's asshole. Push your finger in, get it lubed up real good. That's it. OK, Bob, do it."

I was bent over with head down and ass up.

"Take his cock, Jill. Put it in."

Jill positioned the head and Bob pushed. The head popped in. He knew from prior times to go slow. Eventually all seven hard inches were buried in me. He fucked me hard and fast. I reached beneath me and played with my cock and quickly shot spurts of cum onto the carpet. Bob grabbed my hips, thrusting deeply. He held his cock deep in me and spurted several times. Pulling out everyone could see cum seeping from my open hole.

I got up, took Jill's hand and we retired to our cabin. Cuddling together we talked about what just happened.

"Did you like doing it?"

"Yeah, it felt good in my ass. You lubed up his cock. Did you like touching him?"

"Only my second cock ever. Exciting. And when you sucked his cock I sort of wished he was putting it in my mouth."

My cock started to recover and our evening ended with a vigorous fuck.

That was the only time on the cruise that Bob and I did things together. Jill said she satisfied her curiosity and was glad it happened.

Back home, we rented a tiny furnished apartment near school. Friends gave us various items to set up housekeeping. Being young and in love, stuff didn't matter.

Our college classes keep us very busy but at least money is not a problem. I have a full-boat scholarship (a benefit of being a nerd/geek) so I didn't need a part time job. Jill's parents have money and are quite generous.

We are definitely home-bodies. We really don't have much time to socialize, and besides, we spend lots of time in bed. We both love sex. My extensive sexual education opened up my sexual horizons. And Jill is very willing to learn.

Every day we make love no matter how busy our schedules. Mostly I'll eat her pussy a little, Jill will lick my cock, and then I slide my cock into her. We've gotten pretty good about coming together.

Weekends we have more time and do more things. We start by taking a shower together, turn off the water and soap each other up. This takes ten minutes or so, since we explore every inch of each other. Jill has great boobs, I decided closer to B than C, not huge, but very perky with up-tilted nipples. Early on in our dating she shaved her public hair. I run my hand over her mound, slip a couple of fingers in her pussy, one in her ass, and finger fuck her.

Simultaneously Jill is stroking my soaped-up cock and playing with my balls. Jill had persuaded me to also shave down there, so we were equally slick. She said it made my cock seem even bigger without any hair around it. And no loose hairs when she went down on me. Made sense! But I do feel a little awkward in the swimming pool locker room. I've noticed a few guys checking out my equipment.

After a few minutes I turn Jill around and slip my cock between her legs. Not into her pussy but sliding along her pussy lips. But of course it doesn't take too long before I change my angle and my cock slips in. We then fuck for just a minute or two before turning the water back on and cleaning up. I learned about how to have shower fun from Susan.

Next on our typical agenda: exploring Jill's body with my hands, mouth, and tongue. I start by nibbling on her ear lobes, kissing my way down her neck. I spend some time on her breasts, kneading them with my hands. I take one of her nipples into my mouth and gently nibble with my teeth to make it enlarge. Next comes the other nipple. My hands are lightly rubbing her body, starting on the sides of her chest, then down outside of both legs, then back up the inside. For the moment I stay away from her pussy.

I continue to work my way downward, kissing and licking on her sides just above her hip bone. She seems to like that a lot. Meanwhile my hands have continued to roam and are again rubbing up and down her legs. Coming close to her pussy but not touching. Too soon.

Jill now spreads her legs to give me more room and I start licking the inside of her legs, getting ever closer to her honey pot. And then I'm there. My tongue works its way between her outer folds. Over the next few minutes my tongue and mouth will explore every inch of her pussy. Jill holds her lips open and I try to fuck her with my tongue, going in and out just like a cock.

Up till then I have stayed away from her clitoris, but now my tongue is sliding up and down between her lips, each time licking her button. Her clit has become large and engorge and I tongue it like it's a little nipple. It's usually about now that Jill climaxes. I love the burst of juices and am pleased that I have been able to satisfy my wife.

Jill will at this point go down on me, which feels great But my cock is likely already hard as a rock and I don't want to shoot too soon. So she turns on her stomach and lifts her sexy bubble butt. We both like fucking this way since I'm able to get my deepest penetration. I rub the head of my cock up and down in her slit a few times and slip it in. My big cock spreads her lips wide. I start with some short strokes, just putting the head in, then back out. Gradually I go deeper with each stroke until I am fully in. I absolutely love how my cock looks going into her beautiful pussy.

After a number of deep but slow thrusts I pull almost out and do some of the short thrusts, just teasing her pussy. Then deep again. Jill likes me to vary the action this way. My cock is getting coated with a frothy milky white mixture.

Depending upon our mood we usually shift quickly to another position at least once. My favorite is Jill on top facing away from me. I like to watch her butt and my cock going in. Jill likes facing me. Either way is great. Most of the time we finish up back in the doggy position. I will go deep and then hold the position. Then back out less than half an inch, then back in. Jill has been experimenting on milking my cock with her muscles while I'm hold deep in her. I can only hold that position for a minute before my body wants to start stroking again. We finish up with a flurry of thrusting.

Sometimes that's it for the evening. If we have more time, however, this is just the half way point.

I suppose when we are older one time will be enough but not at our ages. Jill's sister taught me to eat her pussy after fucking her. This became a favorite for both of us. When Jill and I first became a number I was afraid to suggest doing this. I didn't want her think I was some type of deviant. But Susan had already bragged to Jill about my skill so my new wife was quite ready.

NerdySex
NerdySex
782 Followers
12