Learning and Growing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
806 Followers

I think Jill's pussy is beautiful. The lips are nicely formed, just the right size. I've seen my share of pussy in magazines and on porn sites. All pussies are sexy but some look particularly great. Jill and Susan also both taste good. And since Jill shaved down there it is a delight to eat her pussy.

So here I am, lapping up my cum as it dribbles out of Jill's pussy. Initially just a few drops, she somehow pushes and more comes out, a bit at a time. My tongue gets it all. After most has been collected Jill uses her hands to spread her pussy lips so I can get in deep. Don't want to miss any. I then spend time playing my tongue on her clitoris. Jill really responds when I put my mouth on it and suck, just like it's a little cock. Maybe half the time she will climax right then.

Although I have just had desert this is a four course meal. By this time my cock has been resuscitated, sometimes with a bit of oral help from Jill. And we do some very active fucking. Sometimes using just the head of my cock, sometimes deep, strong strokes. Sometimes very, very slow, sometimes rapidly. Since I have already cum once I last a long time.

Jill and I definitely enjoy our loving. She almost always comes three or four times during our play and me twice. I hate to brag but at our young ages I think we are really doing well.

Other times are more relaxed. We frequently watch TV while laying together on the sofa or in bed. During these times our hands do some roaming. I caress her breasts and nipples, rub her tummy, and lightly place my hands between her legs. Jill will usually run her hands on my chest and downward. Assuming the movie is worth watching, our actions are rather modest and are more loving rather than prelude to sex. But the sex usually comes next anyway.

We like to experiment with different positions and different actions. We added something new to our foreplay. Jill will spread out on our couch with one leg up on the back and one leg down to the floor. In this position her pussy is wide open for me. I lay between her legs and start licking her lips and pussy. After some of this I get up and position my cock just between her pussy lips.

Jill takes hold of my cock and then masturbates using the head. She runs it up and down between her lips and then rubs the head on her clit. Just about the time I'm getting a little too excited she stops and pushes my head back down between her legs. I then spend a minute or so eating her pussy. Then she pulls me back up and again uses my cock on her lips and clit. Pacing ourselves we can switch back and forth for quite a while before I thrust my cock in for real.

During sex we sometimes fantasize about adding other people to our bed, but as with our honeymoon cruise, I don't want to share Jill. But I bought a dildo about my size so I could do additional play with Jill. I rub the dildo up and down her slit and then inside, slowly fucking her as she strokes my cock. Then I eat her pussy and lick her clit, playing that the dildo is a real cock fucking her. This combined action really gets her going.

"I was thinking about when you and Bob did things together on our cruise. Did you really like doing it?"

"Why are you asking again? Does it bother you?"

"No, not at all. Susan and I made you guys do it. I was just wondering how you felt about it."

To be truthful I was not sure how I felt. I am definitely not attracted to Bob or any guy for that matter. But each time the circumstances seemed to compel me.

"Well, Susan was my first. Everything was new. She was my teacher and I was very compliant. I did what she asked me. Everything, I mean everything, was an adventure."

"Susan would give me blowjobs which of course I liked. One time she switched with Bob who picked up on the sucking. It really didn't feel much different. She was talking the whole time, giving directions and encouragement. When she had me do the same to Bob, I just did it. He did it to me, I did it to him. I just complied."

What we did had felt good. Obviously I was caught up in the sexual emotion of the time. I didn't mind doing it and with her coaching was determined to do it well. She gave me direction and I became, I think, a technician working on technique. Or was I minimizing what happened?

"What about when Bob fucked you in the ass?"

"The first time Susan had me lay on my stomach and spread my legs. She rubbed the cheeks of my butt. She fucked me with her finger and asked how it felt."

"I said kind of weird, but ok. She moved her finger in and out and found one place to rub that felt great. Oh, that feels good, I told her."

"I later learned she was massaging my prostate. She said she wanted Bob to fuck me. She promised It would feel even better."

"Remember, Jill, at that point in my sexual life everything Susan did with me was new and exciting. She gave me my first blowjob, took my virginity, taught me to eat pussy. I had learned to do what she asked. Even doing the stuff with Bob had felt good."

"Susan rubbed lotion on my asshole and pushed one and then two fingers in. With two fingers inside, she spread them apart. I could feel my anus muscles opening. 'He's ready,' she told Bob. He pressed the head at my hole and slowly pushed. At first only part of the head went in. Then the entire head."

" 'You ok?', he asked. 'Yeah, but go slow. Stop if I tell you.' I was afraid it would hurt."

"He added more lotion. His next thrust put it halfway in, then completely in. My ass felt full but it didn't hurt. It actually felt good as his cock rubbed against my prostate. Bob grabbed my hips and started moving me back and forth on his cock. After a couple of minutes he pulled me back hard onto his cock and held me there. I think I could feel his cum spurting into me."

"Did I like it? Yeah it felt good, really good. But once you and I became serious I told Susan and Bob I wanted to stop. And until our honeymoon cruise nothing more happened. Then you and Susan ganged up on me."

"Didn't seem to me you were objecting too strenuously. How about I try using our dildo on you? See if it feels the same", Jill said.

She had me turn over and started giving me a backrub (and cheek rub). She added some lubricant to a finger and easily pushed in.

"Does that feel good?" "Yes!"

"OK, let's try this."

Jill had lubed up the dildo and pressed it to my ass. The dildo was somewhat bigger than Bob's cock. Initially I could only take part of the head. She would press it to my hole and hold it there for a few seconds, then pull it back. Each time it went slightly deeper. I pressed back like I was going to take a crap. That helped and over the next couple of minutes about half of it went in. A couple of gentle thrusts and it slipped in all the way.

"As good as Bob?"

"Better because you're doing it."

Jill fucked me at a pretty good pace and reached under me to grab my cock. I lifted up my butt a little to give her room to stroke my cock. That extra stimulation did it and I came all over our bed sheets. Messy but it felt terrific. I think Jill liked the fact that she was in total control.

Dildo fun has since become an occasional addition to our bedtime. Jill has suggested getting a strap-on to make her fucking me more realistic. Fine with me. Our dildo was too big for Jill's ass so I bought a smaller dildo. She said it felt ok but the main time we use it is during sex where we play as if she has a second cock in her ass. From time to time I'll use the big dildo and work maybe a couple of inches inside. But after that it hurts her. Eventually I would like to fuck her ass with either that dildo or me. Jill doesn't think that will ever work.

I took up photography as a hobby and bought a good, used Nikon digital SLR. I had the model (Jill) but needed practice. It was fun practicing. I got close-ups of her nipples after she tweaked them erect. Bunches of photos of her pussy. Her fingers in her slit and in her hole. One of our favorites is of her pussy just after I cum in her with my cum leaking out. I tried a number of times to take a picture of me lapping the cum out but never could get the camera positioned correctly or in focus.

Jill is fascinated with my cock (am I lucky or what?) and has taken lots of photos of it in its various stages of excitement. Myself, I really like the pictures with the dildo in my ass, most erotic. Another favorite pose is when I have just cum in her mouth. The best shot shows my cock spurting on her tongue. She has several pictures of me with cum on my tongue after eating her creampie.

I wanted to take some tasteful nude photos of my wife. Not obscene but something that we could enlarge, frame, and put in our bedroom. To get ideas on poses we would clip out appealing photos from magazines. Our camera is digital so I took lots of pictures of Jill. We deleted almost all but some were worth keeping. The pictures were getting better and Jill was becoming quite relaxed in front of the camera.

We selected six photos out of the hundreds and had them framed. Very, very sexy if I do say so myself. Three actually showed Jill's pussy but no spread eagle poses. They hang in our bedroom.

Jill wanted to take some of me. Although I have filled out some since high school I still don't think of myself as a buff kind of guy. Jill thinks I am very sexy so I guess that's what counts. Anyway she took some shots of the upper part of my body that were ok. But we couldn't figure out how to include my cock without making it look obscene.

A couple of shots with my cock relatively relaxed looked pretty good. But I felt my stance was rather awkward. We found a photo in a glamour magazine where the girl model was straddling the guy's legs. In the photo the guy had on some fashion underwear, but we could take care of that. So I set up my camera on a tripod, we both stripped and tried some similar poses using the camera timer.

The pose we liked the best, Jill was a little to my side, her legs spread some around my left leg. Her right hand on my chest, and her head leading against my left shoulder. My cock was sticking out big and hard but it wasn't the focus of the picture. Hard to miss but we thought still in (relatively) good taste.

The problem was trying to position ourselves and the camera and using the timer just wasn't working out. We needed someone to take these pictures.

Susan, or Bob, or both would be ideal. To enhance the atmosphere she and Bob were nude during the photo taking. Our posing went as planned and we had several really good shots of us both. These would be added to our bedroom collection.

With all four of us naked it wasn't long into the photo shoot that Jill and I started getting frisky. Jill grabbed my cock, I put my hand on her pussy and pushed a finger inside. Susan took numerous pictures of us. I bent Jill over and slid my cock into her from behind. Susan got some great close-ups including when I came in Jill and the cum dribbled out.

Susan grabbed Bob and told me to take pictures of them. At this point we went to our bedroom. Susan started played with Bob's cock, kissing the tip. Then she swirled her tongue around the head. Next she would take just the head into her mouth. In and out, just the head. Using his cock like a popsicle, Susan next licked up and down the shaft then back up to the head. She was making love to Bob's cock.

Just before taking his whole cock in her mouth she told Jill to come over and lick her pussy. This was definitely a new development. I had always thought Susan and Jill together would be super hot. But Jill never seemed interested in that direction. All the sexual energy of the last hour apparently made a difference.

Jill looked at me and I just shrugged.

"Whatever."

Susan spread her legs and Jill started licking her pussy. I hoped I had plenty of storage still left in my camera. I think Jill really liked doing this, she was really going at it. Susan pulled off Bob's cock and told him "I want you to fuck her."

Jill's butt was up in the air. Bob took his big cock and slipped it right in her pussy. It was in before I could react. Jill momentarily paused in her pussy licking and then resumed. I was pissed that he put his cock in her.

"Hey, what are you doing! Stop!"

"Relax, Jim," Susan responded. "Bob let you fuck me all these months. You need to reciprocate. Chill out." I was still pissed.

Jill paused in her pussy eating. "It's OK, Jim. I don't mind. When we're done you can fuck Susan. I want to watch."

Bob was using long strokes into her pussy. Her juices were copiously flowing, coating his cock with a whitish foam. He gripped her hips and pulled her back and forth on his cock. Her lips were enlarged and red, I knew she was close. Bob continued his thrusting and my wife shuddered and came.

"Don't shoot yet, Bob. I want you to stick your cock into her butt." Susan assumed the role of director.

This time I didn't say anything but Jill did.

"I can't get his cock into me. It's way too big."

"Yes you can. He knows how to do it real slow."

Our smaller dildo fit Jill's butt but the bigger one would not. Bob's cock was about that size. Not dissuaded by Jill's reluctance Susan spread lotion on her asshole. Bob's cock was already slippery from Jill's pussy. She turned over and lifted her butt. Bob spread her butt cheeks and Susan positioned his cock.

"Go slow, don't hurt me."

"I won't, baby. I'll stop when you tell me to."

Bob was pressing the head in partway and held it with a little pressure. A bit more went in. He backed out and started again, each time with a little pressure.

"You doing ok, honey?" "I guess." About a minute later Bob's head went in completely.

"Stop. Let me get used to this... OK, you can do a little more."

Getting the head in was apparently the worst of it. Two more inches went in without difficulty. "You're doing great", Susan encouraged. Another couple of inches disappeared.

"That enough! No more!"

Jill had taken more than half of Bob's cock. He started slow thrusts without going deeper.

"Here it comes." Bob pushed deeper causing Jill to wince as he blasted his cum.

Jill had now experienced two cocks. I had taken her cherry but Bob had her ass. My regret was that I wasn't the first there too. But my cock was too big. Perhaps with more dildo play I will eventually get my cock into her.

Before the evening was done I fucked Susan which seemed only fair considering. She wanted to have Bob fuck her in the ass with me in her pussy. I was ready (and most willing!) but Bob was done for the night. Susan didn't think she could take my cock in her ass but so we didn't try that either. Now that Jill has enjoyed Bob's cock in her ass, a DP might be possible. I heard her and Susan chatting and giggling on the phone, so we will see.

Jill has a small group of close friends that meet for lunch at school. Apparently women are pretty candid about sex. None of her friends are married so Jill hears details about the current dating scene. From what Jill tells me her friends are all sexually very active but none seem enamored with the prowess of their boyfriends.

One day one of the girls, Gina, asked why Jill didn't join in more of the conversation. Jill said she felt a little awkward since she was married, not just dating, and didn't know how I would feel about it. I don't think she was really that reluctant but wanted some prodding to get started.

Over the next several lunches Jill related more and more details about our sexual adventures. She tantalized her friends with graphic details of my cock. She delighted in shocking them with our adventures with another couple without divulging names.

It seemed most of the boyfriends wouldn't eat pussy, or if they did, only half- heartedly. So Jill made a big point of boasting about my pussy-eating skill. Her friends told her she was the luckiest girl they knew. She then added that I go down on her after sex. That really blew them away.

Jill said several friends wanted to "borrow" me sometime. She laughed and said "no way, he's all mine." With my permission she did agree to share some pictures. The one of my cock put to rest suggestions that she was exaggerating. Others were of Jill giving me a blowjob and riding my cock. I wasn't so sure about sharing a photo of me eating cum out of her pussy. Jill wanted to shock her friends a little.

When we are together I now notice her friends checking me out. Remembering my shy, nerdy days, this attention gives me considerable satisfaction. Thank you, Susan! My favorite teacher.

I'm now 21 and Jill is 19. We continue to make friends easily. With all of our experiences over the last year I know we will have an exciting life together.

NerdySex
NerdySex
806 Followers
12