Learning and Growing Ch. 04

Story Info
Jill takes the lead in sexual fun with Jim and friends.
2.3k words
4.16
30.4k
9
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
790 Followers

"Hi, how are you guys?" the girl asked. We were walking towards Belize City to do some shopping.

"Fine, who are you?"

"My fiancée and I arrived a couple of days ago and are staying in the bungalow next to yours. My name's Kylee."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jill and this is my sister Susan. We're headed downtown to do some shopping and have lunch. Want to join us?"

Along the way Kylee told us that Phil, her fiancée, was from Santa Barbara. He was Phillip Alexander Howell IV. I suppose that name should have familiar to me but at the moment it wasn't.

She was born in Palau, which is an island in the South Pacific. Her mother was Polynesian and her father was in the US military. They met and married in Hawaii. Kylee was only about 5ft in height, slender and very pretty, as mixed races frequently are. She grew up in Hawaii and, of course, spoke perfect English.

After a bit of shopping we three stopped for lunch in one of those open-air places right on the beach. We told Kylee that Jim and Bob were our respective spouses and that we had arrived four days earlier and were having a great time.

"I saw you guys in the pool the other night just after we arrived. It didn't seem appropriate to interrupt so we stayed inside and watched."

Uh oh, Kylee must have seen our fun-and-games together. That was the evening Bob fucked me in the ass. Jim spent time between Susan's legs and then slipped his big cock into her.

"I'm sorry. We should have been more discrete. We thought your bungalow was empty."

"No problem. I must confess we stepped back from the patio door and watched for a long time. So sexy. I suppose what turned Phil and me on was the obvious familiarity between all of you. We had never seen people actually having sex together. And certainly not anal either. Afterwards Phil went down on me. He's not very good at it but tries. And then we fucked and I climaxed. That doesn't always happen."

"Well, there's a story. My husband Jim was a late bloomer but fortunately was seduced by my sister. Right, Susan?"

"Yeah, Jim was a virgin when I latched onto him. But a very quick learner. DOn a few occasions my husband had previously let me have fun with his friends. Jim was more fun. Putty in my hands, so to speak. And as you saw last night he has a big cock, long and fat! He has developed great staying power and his tongue has become very talented."

"As you can see my sister is not shy. She persuaded her husband to also get involved. Susan introduced Jim to me and told me all about their sexual activities. It really shocked me. I was an 18 year old virgin, mind you. She told me Jim had become a skilled lover. And he was certainly very good looking. You probably noticed. We became a couple and a few months later we got married. That's the short story."

"I probably shouldn't say this since my husband Phil is a really nice guy. But he needed someone like you, Susan, to show him the ropes. We were both virgins without any prior experience. Not even heavy petting. I'm not good at giving head. He flounders around at my pussy. So we really don't do much other than the very basics."

"No wonder you guys were fascinated by our antics the other night. How about this: Let's get together for dinner. Then you and Phil join us all at the pool. Wear your suits. We can chat, have some drinks, and just get comfortable. Then maybe on another night we can do the same thing without suits. And if it seems right, take it from there. You guys can just watch. What do you think?"

"Sounds ok if we all have suits on."

Bob and Jim played golf while we shopped. Upon our return we briefed them on the plan. Dinner at the resort was a success. Food and service were excellent and the ambiance couldn't be beat. Phil seemed to be a real nice guy, quite handsome and well spoken. Santa Barbara must be a nice place to grow up, especially if you have money. Dinner conversation was quite safe, where we grew up, school, etc. We headed back to our bungalows to change.

Bob mixed up some Lemon Drop martinis, our favorite. He makes it with real lemons, triple sec, and some good vodka. His version is the real stuff, not the watered down bar versions. Tasty and powerful.

"Bob has mixed up some of his famous Lemon Drop martinis."

"I've heard they are popular but I've never had one. How about you, Kylee?"

"No, I'm not much of a drinker but willing to sample."

Sugar on the martini glass rims, ice and martini in the shaker, and we were ready.

"Hey, this is pretty good. Phil, you need to get the recipe."

"We rarely order one in a bar or restaurant since they don't use fresh squeezed lemons. And the mix they use waters down the liquor."

The evening progressed very nicely. It's amazing how two really good martinis will lower inhibitions. Nothing overtly sexual was going on but three attractive couples in rather skimpy swim suits added a bit of erotic tension.

Kylee had on a white bikini which contrasted nicely with her light brown skin. Phil was slender but nicely built. I noticed him glancing from time to time at my crotch and that of Susan's. Our suits were barely adequate for beach wear so camel toes were visible. I'm pretty sure the bulge in Phil's suit was growing a bit.

"So, Kylee tells us we should have been more discrete the other night."

"Actually we didn't mind a bit. Watching you guys really got us going."

"I don't know how much Kylee related to you but we at lunch today I gave her the short story on how we met. I am the beneficiary of Jim's sexual experiences with Susan and Bob."

"Kylee told me everything. The other night was very exciting to watch. I've seen a few X-rated clips on the Internet but seeing real sex is sure different. I have to ask, Jill, did it hurt when Bob put his penis in your rear?"

"No, it really felt good. Jim bought a couple of dildos, one fairly small, the other one bigger. And we practiced a number of times although I still can't get more than a couple of inches of the bigger one in my butt. Bob is a little smaller than that one. It fits fine."

"Jim's hobby is photography," Jill continued. "He has taken many good photos of me including some nude. But we also wanted some pictures of us together and Susan volunteered to be our photographer. Bob naturally wanted to come along and watch. By the end of that evening he did much more than just watch. Only my second cock ever. He also slipped it into my butt and took my virgin ass. Eventually I want to have Jim back there but I can't handle him yet."

"How about you, Susan?"

"I like anal but my favorite is with Jim in my pussy and Bob in my ass. We actually did it two days ago. Jill too. Sometime I'd like the guys to swap places but Jim's cock is so big that I really can't take it back there."

"Wow, two guys at once! That's not anything I'd ever want to do. But it's interesting to visualize. You know I really like your cock, Phil. It gets nice and hard. I suppose after some practice with a dildo you might get it in my ass."

Not wanting to scare off our new friends we purposely started winding down the conversation and talked about what to do the next day. Susan and Bob had talked about hiring a boat to tool around the Belize shoreline. Jim and I decided to join them. Kylee and Phil were going to explore the island. We agreed to meet for dinner.

Dinner was another success. The prior evening had broken the ice. Phil asked Bob to make his famous martinis again and we met again at the pool. Suits were still the norm but Susan and I decided to go topless. Kylee was coaxed to pull off her top. I sensed danger in proceeding too fast. But eventually I wanted to see Phil's cock and the guys had fallen in love with Kylee.

"Jill, tell Kylee and Phil about the two guys you met on the beach."

"Susan! Well, OK. Jim and I were sitting in deck chairs on the beach back towards the tree line. You know it's a nude beach and Jim and I were both nude. There were these two guys that walked by, tall, black as the ace of spades. We later found out they work at a local restaurant. They were lived here but were from Haiti. Anyway right away I noticed their long cocks hanging down. They strolled along the beach a couple of times.

"The next thing I knew they had come up to where we were sitting and started to chat. Now mind you I'm sitting in a chair, nude, eye-level to two long, black cocks. Not only just the third and fourth cocks I had ever seen but also the first uncut ones.

"Anyway, as they chat away I see their cocks gradually enlarge. It didn't help that I was curious about their foreskins. William, and, um, George were their names. George told me to touch his cock. I looked at Jim and he just shrugged. So I reached out and tentatively touched his cock. I couldn't keep from stroking it. I could put both hands on it with some inches to spare.

"It didn't take him long to shoot his cum all over my hand. William was next. His cock was a little smaller but still at least ten inches. And it spurted more than George did. I wanted a taste so I kissed the head of his cock."

"Really? What happened then?"

"They quickly left. We headed back to our bungalow. I was quite embarrassed with what I had done but Jim didn't seem to mind. We had quite a time in bed that night."

"Seeing Jill's small white hands on those big, very black, cocks was unbelievably erotic."

"I've never seen a black cock."

"Kylee, you've never seen another cock besides mine, much less a black one!"

"Not true, Phil. Don't forget we saw Jim and Bob's cocks last night and saw them in action. I do have a question, however. I noticed that you, Jill, and Susan are bare down there. I assume you shaved?"

"Yes, once I saw how sexy Susan looked I asked her to help me shave. Many women are doing it now. Jim likes how I look. And no stray hairs when he goes down on me. I also like the smooth feel when he runs his hands and fingers around."

"Doesn't it itch?"

"It was a little irritated the first day from the actual shaving. I probably shouldn't tell you this but my sister made it feel better by going down on me after the shave."

"The trick is to shave at least every other day since short stubble can feel rough," Susan added. She stood up and pulled down her suit to show everyone her shaved pussy. "Jill, show them yours."

I pulled down my bottoms. Feeling rather naughty, I put my hand on my pussy and rubbed it around. " I really like the smoothness without the hair." I slipped my index finger between the folds to tease everyone. I had everyone's attention, particularly Phil's.

"Jim, I couldn't tell for sure but are you also shaved?"

Jim stood up and pulled down his suit. His cock was already at half mast and starting upward.

"Susan shaved Bob and I think the bare look on a guy is very sexy so I also shaved Jim. It makes his already big cock look even more impressive."

"It really is big. Bare is so sexy. Don't you think so, Phil? Maybe we could do the same."

"You guys can come over in the morning. I'll shave you and Jill can shave Phil. Then we can show you off to the guys. OK?"

"Sounds like a plan."

"Bob, pull off your suit. Show them your bare look. Kylee, Phil?"

The remaining suits disappeared. Kylee had a really thick black bush.

"You sure are going to look different tomorrow. You will like it, Phil. You also ready to lose that fur patch down there?"

His cock was up and proud, a little smaller than Bob's but still worth checking out.

"I'll go along with the flow but I hope the guys at the gym don't razz me about the little boy look."

"I had the same thoughts when I was first shaved," Jim added. "But it made my cock look bigger, not being partially obscured. Several guys in the locker room stared a bit but I figure they were either gay or jealous. Either way it didn't bother me after the first time. I'm much more interested in the response I get from Jill."

"Your cock and Bob's really stand out. Let's do it tomorrow, Phil."

I knew Phil was convinced. His erection gave him away.

So there we were, three couples, all nude, with the guys all sporting hard-on's. I was ready for some sex and obviously they were too. We hurried to our respective bedrooms and as they say, a good time was had by all.

More to come...

NerdySex
NerdySex
790 Followers