Learning by the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Kelly, mmm..." My cock bucked and my orgasm ripped through me, pulsing, sending spurts of cum deep inside with each spasm. Eventually spent, I fell to lie on Kelly as my breathing slowed.

Kelly kissed me, slowly and sensually this time. "That was wonderful Tim, I'm so happy I could be the first time for you."

"I'm sorry I was so quick, couldn't last, I..." She kissed, stopping the words tumble from my mouth.

"Tim, it was lovely. Your hard cock felt so good in my pussy. I loved it." Her arms pulling me close as we lay still.

"It felt amazing to me Kelly." My emotions were running wild. I'd had sex, no matter how quick it had been. My mind was a whirl, a stupid grin plastered across my face.

"Well you've got a couple of weeks left before college, how about next week we try again? There are lots of things I'd love to show you." Her hand was idly toying with my hair.

"Are you sure Kelly? I mean what about Mr Callaghan?" I was torn, knowing I should say no, but the desire to repeat what had just happened, explore more of her amazing body was winning.

"Tim, you let me worry about him. Would you like to do this again?"

Decision made. "Yes Kelly, I'd like that very much, you're an amazingly sexy lady." We lay in each other's arms as my mind wandered, thinking of just what would happen next time we met.

12