Learning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift your leg, Mr. Reynolds."

Dutifully I lifted my left leg and Priscilla pulled one side of the panties over my ankle. I lifted my other leg and she eased the material over my right foot. As soon as I had both feet on the ground, she pulled the undies upward. They were way too small for me, but she managed to get them over my hips and encase my still numbed cock. She looked down at the odd bulge in the white panties and smiled.

"They look very nice on you. How do they feel?"

I blushed a deep red. They did, in fact, feel nice and soft against my hairless balls. "Fine," I replied.

To my surprise she ran the palm of her hand over the bulge of the panties, soothing the poor manhood beneath. Her touch was the most tender thing I had felt all night. She squeezed me just a little. "Does it still hurt?" she asked in a sincere voice.

"Yes, but not as bad as before."

"Soak it in a nice hot tub of water when you get home and you will feel one-hundred percent better. I couldn't help but notice that you have a very nice cock, and I am sure we will put it to good use when the need arises." She squeezed the bulge a bit harder, and I thought I felt the stirrings of a now forbidden erection.

"A man's cock has amazing resilience," she said with a smile as sweet as honey. "You have permission, Mr. Reynolds."

"Permission?"

"To get hard. I like to feel a man get an erection in my hand."

She began to lightly stroke the outside of the silky panties and, wonder of wonders, despite the numbing pain of just a few moments ago, I felt the familiar twinge of excitement begin. A few more delicious squeezes and I was half-hard. Priscilla lowered herself to her knees and pulled the front of the panties down, exposing my now thickening member.

"Very nice," she whispered. She leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the bulbous head. That was all I needed. He was pointing skyward in an instant. I looked down to see the top of her head, the short dark hair drawn back in thick strands. When she took me in her mouth and swirled her wonderfully wet tongue around me, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

She drew her head back long enough to say, "I like it when a man comes in my mouth." Hardly had she finished the sentence when she engulphed me totally, sliding her thick, warm lips over me. She gave me the kind of blow-job I loved—totally wet and lovingly tender. My cock quickly became coated with her saliva. I watched her head bob back and forth, then closed my eyes and enjoyed the wonderful sensations. Before long I was seeing stars inside my mind. When I felt the final surge building in my loins, I grasped the back of her head with my hands and held it in place. She sensed what was about to happen and sucked voraciously for the last few seconds. When I came, deep in her throat, I spurted for what seemed like ten delicious minutes. My cock continued to spasm even after my spending subsided.

When she withdrew her mouth from my manhood, her lips were a wet mixture of saliva and come. It was one of the best blow-jobs of my life. No, it wasn't Sarah, but it was the next best thing, and somehow it made the whole evening worthwhile. She arose from her kneeling position and pulled the panties back over my now happy member.

"You may continue getting dressed," she said, stealing one more look at the bulge.

I dressed quickly and Priscilla led me to the door. "Thank you, Mr. Reynolds."

I smiled broadly. "Thank you, Priscilla. See you next time."

The door behind me closed upon a strange and wonderful evening. My trip home was a cacophony of weird memories of what had happened to me. I was totally aware of one thing—Sarah, and her maid, Priscilla, had given me a lifetime of knowledge in less than two hours. And, most of all, I realized how completely drawn into Sarah's wonderfully wicked web I had become. I would be at the mall the first thing the following morning, embarrassed beyond belief in picking out women's underthings ("It's part of a prank," I told the clerk, but somehow I don't think she believed me).

I wore women's panties all week, a reminder of the past weekend's events and a harbinger of things to come…

12