Learning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let me down after releasing the wrist cuffs. My whole body felt like a limp rag. Mistress held me to keep me from falling. Her breasts, beneath the white sweater, dug into my chest. Her perfume was exquisite. Given the state of my cock, I was incapable of an erection, but that was probably a good thing. Erections without permission were grounds for punishment, and I had had enough punishment to last a lifetime.

"Sooth his aching body, Priscilla."

"As you wish, ma'am."

Priscilla led me into the same bathroom where she had given me the embarrassing enemas the previous week. She ran hot water into the tub and, when it was filled, helped me into it. I stepped over the edge of the tub gingerly, the butt plug in my ass making even slight movements difficult. At first the water had a stinging sensation on my striped back and buttocks, but soon it became totally relaxing.

I looked over at Priscilla. To my complete astonishment, she was undoing the buttons of her blouse. She smiled at me. "I am going to join you, Mr. Reynolds." She pulled the blouse over her shoulders and let it glide down her arms. The pink bra with tiny blue flowers perfectly matched the panties I had seen earlier. She undid the button on the side of her slacks, eased the zipper down, and pushed the garment down her legs. The slacks encircled her feet. She stepped out of the circle. Apparently she had earlier kicked off her shoes. Her legs were bare.

She was beautiful indeed. The pretty bra showed a good deal of creamy-white cleavage. Looking straight into my eyes, she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She smiled sexily as the bra moved down her arms in a smooth gliding motion. Her pure white breasts, free of the confining bra, fell gracefully on her chest. Her light-brown nipples were nice and hard.

"You are going to get us in trouble again," I said.

She giggled. "Not at all. I don't think you are in any condition to get a hard-on, and Mistress would approve of what I am doing."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive," she replied as she eased her thumbs into the panties and slid them down her legs. Totally naked, she was everything any man could want. The thick black triangle of hair that graced her lower abdomen contrasted perfectly with her alabaster body. Her breasts hardly moved as she moved toward me.

"Lean forward," she whispered. "I need to get behind you."

She slid in back of me, pressing her wonderfully hard breasts into my back. As she wrapped her legs around my hips, the hairs of her pussy pressed against my lower back. She found a washcloth and soap and ever so gently washed my back. The affect was so soothing I almost forgot the pain.

"Feel better?" she asked.

"Much better," I replied. "That feels wonderful. If it weren't for this damn butt plug I think I'd be in heaven."

Priscilla laughed. "Unfortunately, that stays in until Mistress wants it out."

"How long have you known her?"

"I've been her slave for over two years. Believe it or not, she is much harder on females than males. But I love her deeply."

It was hard to imagine how Mistress could be any harder on anyone than she was on me tonight, but I let the comment slip without saying anything.

"What does her husband think of all this?"

She only has sessions when her husband is away on business trips. He has no idea what happens when he is away. But he is gone 90% of the time, so she is free to accomplish her 'tasks' pretty much whenever she wants."

Priscilla placed the warm, wet towel behind my neck and squeezed the water down my back. The feeling was sensational. The water splashed around us, and I felt like a teenager on my first date.

"Mr. Reynolds?"

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something." She sounded very serious.

"Yes, go ahead."

"There will be times when Mistress rewards you. Sometimes the rewards involve me."

"I... I don't understand."

"Sometimes she will ask me to do what I did to you last weekend. While she watches. Sometimes she will ask you to make love to me, either anally or vaginally. While she watches. I just want you to know that I accept what she desires as a part of my relationship with her. I don't want you to feel that I am being forced to do something I don't want to do."

"I understand."

"Besides," she laughed, "since I already know what your cock is like, I just might enjoy our times together."

I laughed with her. "And having seen your body in all its glory, I just might enjoy those times as well. But I must ask you, knowing that Mistress would not approve of what you did to me last weekend, why did you do it?"

"Because I wanted to. Because you turned me on. And because I knew the worse punishment in the world might just be worth it. And it was. You have a nice cock, Mr. Reynolds."

I laughed again. "Well, thank you. But I don't think there is much left to it."

"By next week you will be hanging suits on it. Resilience. That's the magic word. The body recovers very nicely from pain. Learn to accept it."

"I am."

Suddenly Mistress Sarah strode into the room. My heart leaped into my throat. Were the both of us now in trouble? I looked straight down into the hazy water.

"And what are you two love-birds doing?" she asked.

Priscilla giggled delightedly. "Just getting to know each other a little better. And soothing poor Mr. Reynolds."

"He doesn't look like he needs much more soothing. He looks quite contented."

"Well, he is kind of agonizing," said Priscilla.

"Agonizing? Over what?"

"Inability to achieve an erection," she replied with another of her infectious giggles.

"I see," said Mistress Sarah. "But that might be expected, given the treatment it received earlier. How do you feel, Mr. Reynolds?"

I still looked down at the water. "Much better, thank you. Except for the butt plug."

"Those darn things can be quite annoying, can't they? Unfortunately, like last week's Tampon, it must remain inside you until you wake up tomorrow. It will serve as a reminder that you were a very bad boy. I will give you a tube of K-Y for when you remove it. It is a good idea to re-coat the anus with some gel before withdrawing it."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"I must admit that the adventures of the evening have left me almost exhausted. I shall retire, but please feel free to stay with Priscilla and get to know her better. You will find that she grows on you. In fact, if you are good boy until the next time I see you, perhaps we can find time for you to get to know her in some rather intimate ways, and not just the inside of her mouth."

I said nothing in reply, but the thought of taking Priscilla, anally or vaginally, as she said, was something I could certainly enjoy. Mistress leaned down and kissed me lightly on the forehead, then kissed Priscilla lightly on the lips, before departing.

"Wow! I thought we were really in trouble."

"The trouble, Mr. Reynolds, will come the next time you are invited here. Tonight was merely a tune-up. She has you in her tentacles and she will never let go."

Indeed she did...

12