Learning Curve Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blankets were pulled back on the king sized bed and the two women were taking full advantage of all that space. They both had their right knees raised slightly; laying over the other's left leg. Their pussies were sliding up and down the "party pole" synchronously, that is, they shoved themselves down onto the dildo at the same time, and pulled off at the same time, lifting their hips as they pulled out and dropping their derrieres as they pushed down. They were using a double dipping exercise because they were still building up speed, and intended to go much, much faster.

Terry had trouble accepting the speed and energy they were using to fuck one another. It appeared to be unsustainable, but they never faltered.

After what seemed like an eternity, he heard Patty began to breathe in that tense way she had just before she started to cum. Alena, on the other hand, was grunting and sobbing with each thrust.

Terry gathered that she was also reaching her climax, and sauntered into the room, stopping at the foot of the bed where he continued to watch them. The idea of letting them think they had a secret seemed judiciously wicked to him, but his throbbing cock convinced him otherwise.

"Oh, honey," Patty cooed, "You caught us being naughty!" several minutes later when she saw him standing there.

"Afraid I did. But it was a pleasure watching you both."

"Come up here on the bed with us," his wife said seductively. Terry scampered up and sat between them, waiting expectantly.

"See how big he is, Alena?" Patty said taking his manhood in her hand and jerking him several times.

"He's all man!" Alena agreed.

"Easy does it woman," Terry cautioned. "I'm ready to go, but don't cause me to fire off too soon."

"Want to share him with me?" Patty inquired brightly as Terry glowed with anticipation.

He knew his wife's imagination was almost unlimited in its resourcefulness.

"Shouldn't we..." Alena asked questioningly.

"Yes, you're absolutely right," Patty said cheerfully. "There should be ties in the drawer... the top drawer, dearie." She turned to her husband and said, "We're going to tie you up, sweetie. I know you like that. And then we'll blow you until you can't stand any more. And that's just for starters."

Alena handed Patty some black web straps with Velcro fastening cuffs. Patty lit up another joint and let Terry take a toke before taking it away and handing it to Alena while she herself trussed her husband up until he was spread-eagled on the bed.

"Damn these things sure put you in the right frame of mind for fucking," she said to Alena, who giggled in agreement, before replying: "As if that toy of yours didn't."

"Here, put this blindfold on him; let him figure out who's doing what to him," Patty laughed, and then coughed from not exhaling enough of the smoke from her last toke. Then, holding his balls in one hand, she suddenly sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. She was looking at Alena and laughed with her eyes at Alena's pop-eyed look.

She patted the bed next to her and Alena came over so she was just in front of Patty with her back to her. Patty patted Alena's shoulder reassuringly and then slid her hand down Alena's arm and over her hand and guided it around Terry's cock. She took her mouth off the tip and made Alena's thumb rub on the part left wet.

Terry thought she was talking to him when she said, "This is going to be so much fun!"

She guided Alena's hand up and down her husband's stiff cock, saying, "I love to see you so hard and helpless. You're my toy and I going to enjoy you and do whatever I want. I know how much you've fantasized about this, being helpless and unable to move."

"Have you sucked many cocks, Alena?" Terry inquired. It was part of his fantasy to receive oral sex from girls that were relatively new at sucking cock. Patty had already warned Alena, and told her how to reply.

"Just two guys in high school and an old boyfriend; I haven't had any in quite a while, and yours looks scrumptious as far as I can tell."

Alena could feel one of Patty's breasts against her back. She leaned forward and licked at Terry's cock; gave it a little flick like a cat lapping up milk, and ran her tongue around the head of it, watching Patty out of the corner of her eye for guidance as she tongued him.

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Alena relinquished his member to Patty, who bent over Alena and licked at the shiny head tentatively, in an attempt to make it seem it was now Alena sucking him off and not her. She licked it for a second or two and then put the tip of her tongue into the pee slit.

The male musky scent of him filled Alena's nostrils giving her a hot rush that came close to overwhelming her. Suddenly Alena was brought back to the present by Patty's gentle summons to retake Terry's cock again. Thanking Patty with her eyes, Alena slipped the shiny head over her and moved her head down so that the glands went all the way into her mouth.

She held it there for a while and then put her tongue in his pee-hole. Terry's body went rigid, and then he let out a sexy moan. Patty scratched Alena behind the ear to get her attention then cued her to relinquish the cock to her.

As Patty half-heartily tried deep-throating Terry, she used a basic sign language to tell Alena she could really take him all, but wanted him to think it was Alena trying.

Alena had to stifle a laugh, thinking it funny, because she had practiced deep-throating with Nick, thinking she loved me at the time. And while Nick was not as big as Terry, she had managed to take him without gagging in the least and was confident she could manage Terry's 7 or 8 inches.

She put one hand on Patty's waist and scrunched her a bit, so that her derriere sort of nestled in Patty's lap. This gave Alena a better angle from which to accept Terry's member when next presented to her. A second benefit was that both women's heads were next to one another.

Patty spat out his cock, ending any pretext as to who was sucking on him at a given moment. "I bet you'd really like her to take your cock in her mouth, wouldn't you, baby?"

Terry hissed, "Somebody suck it or I'll go mad!"

"I know she'd sure like to be able to lick it," Patty whispered in his ear then leaned forward and gave it a fast rasp, "And I could coach her, showing her where it feels good."

"Let her suck it!"

Alena took him in her mouth, swirled her tongue around the corona while pumping him with her fist.

"God, yes!" Terry groaned.

Patty was able to judge when he was about to cum and signaled Alena to back off each time he came close, guiding the pace, cueing back to him and backing her off again.

Terry loved every moment of their tandem blowjob, and told them so.

Somehow during all this moving around, the pointy part of Patty's hip along with her leg wound up pressed up against Alena's rear end. Alena went to pull away, embarrassed at how turned on Patty was making her feel. But Patty put her hand on Alena's hip to stop her from moving away, then moved it to her belly and pulled Alena back against her, so that the slickness of Alena's pussy was all over her leg.

It wasn't long before Alena established a rhythm with both of them. Bobbing her head up and down as she sucked Terry's cock, and rubbing her pussy against Patty's leg. And when Patty's hand drifted between her legs and teased her clit, Alena came.

Patty laughed and with two fingers firmly embedded in Alena's twat, took command of the blowjob, deep-throating her husband while he groaned joyously and neared his climax.

Suddenly Patty handed him to Alena, telling her to "Jack him off!"

Alena cupped his testicles with one hand and squeezing his cock as hard as possible, stroked him furiously. Terry made a strangled sound and exploded, sending a line of cum at least a foot and a half in the air before it landed on his chest. Alena felt his cock throb with each stage of ejaculation. She had never experienced the feeling before and exulted in it. She attempted to direct his third line at Patty's face, but it fell short, landing on the sheets.

Patty was laughing and Alena soon joined her, although she kept squeezing and jerking him off. Patty amused herself and to some extent, Alena too, by drawing her fingers through the semen on his chest and moving it to his nipples.

Alena mimicked her, using her free hand to delve into a glob on the sheet and lifting a good portion of it to her mouth and licked it off.

"Doesn't he have the sweetest flavor?" Patty asked.

"Mmmm, sure does," Alena replied and then moved to kiss Patty, marveling as their lips touched at the number of different levels one could take a sexual encounter too.

*****.

While Terry recovered, Patty introduced Alena to other variations of play, such as having her stand next to her and placing a breast next to Alena's and comparing nipple sizes. Then she guided Alena over to the still blindfolded Terry and had him prove just how well he could suck tit.

His actions led Alena to think that he thought it was his wife's nipple being presented to him, and when he lightly ran his tongue around it, and then sucked it into his mouth; she felt a flashing sizzle that went directly to her cunt.

And to think I'm getting paid for this, Alena thought as she reveled in the sensations Terry's mouth was wringing out of her nipple.

It took her a moment to realize that Patty was preventing him from taking more than her puffy nipple into his mouth, fearing it might give the game away, but Terry, after allowing the nipple to slip away, said, "Oh, what lovely nips you have, Alena!" thereby setting the stage for the next act.

"You like that, 'eh?" Patty laughed.

"I do," he said, laughing along with her.

"Then let's try something different," she said and positioned Alena so she had a knee on either side of his face, and then told her: "Spread your pussy lips open for him."

To illustrate her meaning, Patty demonstrated on herself exactly what Alena was to do, and then she talked Alena into straddling Terry's face until his hot, searing tongue wriggled into her moistened slit.

"He knows how to eat pussy, doesn't he?"

"God, yes!" Alena replied, already giddy with the thought of what would follow.

Within a minute, Terry was moaning into her cunt while Alena's hips rocked back and forth. Patty kept checking to make sure Terry was able to breathe, but other than that she remained off to one side, drawing a voyeuristic pleasure from the scene playing out before her.

Alena had to grab the headboard to maintain her position once Terry seized her clit from its hiding place and flicked it from side to side. And when Alena showed the first signs of coming, Patty pulled Alena's face against her breast while Alena's body clenched and then exploded.

Alena felt as if her pussy had been turned inside out as she came and came and came again.

Patty held her tightly and crooned to her as the aftershocks faded away to little tremors. Terry continued sucking away at her clit, but much more gently than he had earlier.

God! It felt good, Alena thought when she regained her mental equilibrium.

And then, following Patty's curt instructions, Alena found herself with her face against Patty's midsection, scant inches away from her pussy.

"Rub my slit, Alena," Patty croaked lewdly. "Rub my clit for me!"

Alena giggled and did as she was told. Soon she had four fingers squishing into the older woman's cunt, wondering if Patty was going to take her entire hand inside her.

Terry had casually freed himself from his bonds and was studying them with interest. His erection had returned and he was brushing it against Alena's cunt lips.

After several minutes of this Alena really wanted his cock inside her and so began wriggling her hips, trying to entice him into entering her.

Patty was aware of what was going on with Alena and her husband and before it went any further, had Alena bend her thumb and add it to the other fingers so that the girl's entire hand was now inserted in Patty's cunt.

"Now fuck me with that fist!" she rasped.

Alena followed suit, pushing and pulling her hand in a jerking rhythm that quickly found the right pace and brought satisfied grunts from Patty.

Terry laughed at his wife's sounds and dipped the head of his cock into Alena's saturated pussy and then quickly yanked it out.

Alena moaned distressfully.

"What the matter?" Terry asked, knowing exactly what her problem was.

"I... I want your...."

"My what?"

"Your COCK!"

Terry was now hunkered over Alena, balanced on his feet, able to move upward easily and keep it where he wanted it. As Alena continued to fist Patty, she was amazed at Terry's self-control. All the men she'd known had been nothing like this.

It was almost always wham-bam-thank you ma'am. Eric had taken his time, but when he'd entered her he had been quick to release his seed. Nick was always fast, almost too fast for her. But Terry... he was actually teasing her to distraction. And she loved the way he would slide it in a little at a time and then shift the angle of penetration slightly, raising a new wave of thrilling sensations inside her vagina.

Then his fingers located her clit and stimulated it as he entered and reentered her sodden cunt, rolling it around with his smushed up fingers until she shrieked with the pleasure of it all.

Throughout it all, Patty kept on talking, describing how Alena's fist felt as it opened and closed inside her, stretching her, bringing her untold joy as thrill after thrill coursed through her body. And then Terry began to fuck Alena hard.

Among other things, Alena felt his balls slapping against her ass as she realized that his entire member was inside her. She kept looking down and peeking between her legs to see it gliding in and out with her own eyes.

Suddenly Alena was coming again. Although her fist remained inside Patty's cunt, she was lost as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her.

Terry gradually withdrew from her pussy and used his fingers to trace along the folds of her vagina, adding to the pleasure she was already enjoying.

Patty had already begun to do "The Tasmanian" as Terry laughingly called it later. Whipping her head back and forth, side to side, all the while gyrating her entire torso almost spasmodically, arms flailing about and breasts swinging wildly to and fro as she came from Alena's fisting machinations.

They rested after that, and Patty heated several appetizers up for a snack to reenergize everyone.

"So which of us is next?" Patty inquired a few minutes later before swallowing a large red grape.

Alena found herself glancing back and forth between them. She could feel and sense herself smiling, wondering briefly how she looked with what must have been an almost idiotic expression on her face.

"Terry," she croaked. "I want it to be Terry."

"Well then," Patty sighed, "he gets to pick how he takes you."

This came as a surprise to Alena. How he gets to take me? That opens doors I may want closed and kept closed, she told herself.

Alena heard a rustle as Terry hopped on the bed. Patty took her hand and led her dream-like until Alena was next to him.

"Climb on up honey," Patty told her. Put that sweet-slick pussy of yours over my man's cock. Alena, now on the bed, got up and stood over Terry's cock which stood pointing straight up. Opening herself with the fingers of her right hand, Alena slowly scrunched down until the tip of his cock fit into her opening.

That's it baby, that's it... just like that," Patty crowed. Alena was holding his cock, adjusting it to what she felt was the proper angle of entry and then sank down on him, totally impaling her on his cockpole.

Alena began a slow rise and fall motion, enjoying the full feeling he was providing her. Terry, for his part was grunting with pleasure from the tightness of her cuntal walls.

Alena suddenly felt a tentative tickle near the opening of her ass, and in a reflex action, clenched herself tightly.

"Relax baby," Patty cooed near her ear, "I'm not going to hurt you. I like to do things to people's...uh... asses, and I like to have things done to mine."

"I... I should have told you... I don't do anal," Alena said fearfully.

"Had you mentioned it the arrangement wouldn't have come to pass," Terry said angrily. But he was only trying to intimidate Alena.

"Look," Patty said smoothly, giving her husband a warning glance, "I actually prefer anal to vaginal intercourse. It affords greater pleasure simply because there are more nerve endings in one's anus than one's vagina. And yes, there is some pain initially, but wasn't there some pain when you lost your virginity?"

"Um, I don't recall," Alena said, doubting Patty's words, but weakening in her opposition.

"If anything, I'll make sure that Terry here doesn't hurt you either. So relax, let his cock stroke you a little, excite you some while I do this."

Alena did. She found herself grinding against Terry, enjoyed the feel of his thick member filling her pussy. This time, when she felt Patty's delicately probing finger, she did relax, relaxed well enough anyway that she didn't flinch as the tip of the woman's finger actually penetrated, the lubrication she was using already comfortably coating the insides of her virginal fuck-tunnel.

"Feel good?" Patty asked softly.

"No actually, it's bothersome."

"But I'm not hurting you in any way now, am I?" she asked.

"Nnnn... No," Alena stuttered for a moment finally finding her voice. "No, doesn't hurt... in fact it's starting to feel nice," she stammered, reveling in the feel of Terry's thick hard cock as it continued to slow-stroke into her while Patty's much thinner, even more delicate finger continued to probe, massaging the tiny puckered opening of her ass.

"That's good. I like to rim both men and women," Patty said casually.

"Oh!" Alena said, obviously taken aback by her comment.

"Am I embarrassing you?" she asked.

Alena forced a smile, "No, of course not. I'm... a professional, aren't I?"

"Oh, just thinking about it turns me on. Would you like me to show you?"

Alena gulped. She thought for a few moments then said, "I'm game."

Terry took a moment to study the two women displayed before him. His eyes darted from Patty's full, hanging breasts, with their silver-dollar-sized areola and thick, brown nipples, to the soft, light-brown triangle of curls which tapered quite nicely to a 'V' at her lower abdomen. And then to Alena's smaller-sized breasts with her puffy nipples, trim waist and flaring hips backed by a fine jutting ass and a freshly shaven pussy.

Alena seemed mesmerized by Patty. Her hand was just below Patty's melon-like right breast. It seemed she was about to cup it, but Patty told her to kneel down and lean across the couch cushions.

Alena curled her legs to her chest and pushed herself past the still seated woman.

"Like this?" she asked, moving to a kneeling position at the far right side of the sofa and leaning forward, resting her chest on the cushion and the side of her head on her forearm.

"That's just fine," Patty said, sliding off the sofa and moving to a seated position to Alena's left.

Patty leaned slightly forward, her left breast scraping Alena's hip. "Look at her, Terry. Look at what we have to work with. What a perfect ass!"

A moment later, Patty placed the palms of her hands over each of the twin hemispheres and gently squeezed the pure white flesh.

"Mmm, that feels good," husked Alena who was unable to resist rubbing her own palm over her clit.

Terry stood watching and was impatiently stroking his turgid cock.

"It's going to feel a whole lot better when I'm through with you. You'll actually welcome Terry's cock in there," Patty said, and then planted a soft kiss on the upper left buttock while she sensuously ran her fingernails all over the younger woman's ass, raising tiny goose-bumps across the alabaster surface.