Learning Curve Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alena hissed loudly, between her teeth. "Oh, Jesus, that feels nice!"

"It's called the warm-up," Patty said, running the tips of her fingers in a straight line inside the crack of Alena's buttocks, all the way down to the anal region. She was careful, however, not to touch her rosebud. It was obvious she knew exactly how to extract every ounce of sexual excitement from her willing victim before she really pounced.

Alena's breathing was becoming more labored as Patty played tunes along the inside of the ass crack. "I hope you're not too modest," she said, "Terry's about to get an eyeful." Then, using her thumbs for leverage, Patty pried apart the two halves of the split pumpkin, exposing the pink, round anal button that was her asshole.

"I've never felt so exposed," said Alena, feeling both sets of eyes on her most private area. She kept her head uplifted and stared straight ahead.

"Okay now," Patty said softly, "We're almost ready. I want you to stretch out face down on the carpet."

Alena did so, and was now perpendicular to the sofa, her head almost touching its base. Patty squatted over Alena's naked back, placing her knees on either side of the girl's ribs. Patty leaned forward from the waist, causing her tits to sway from side to side with even the slightest of movements as she placed her palms on the back of Alena's upturned thighs.

"Now open your legs!" Patty commanded, urging Alena on by applying pressure with her hands upon the delicate, supple flesh. The younger woman obligingly opened up, knowing that she would be baring the length of her crotch to both Terry and Patty. In doing so, her cuntal lips parted stickily, exposing the soft pinkness of her slit. Her vaginal entrance was quite moist, providing ample evidence that the anticipation of her sexual denouement anally was a real turn-on for her.

Alena was totally surprised when the flat of Patty's right hand crashed down on her right buttock with a resounding crack.

"OUCH! That hurt!" Alena yelped and reflexively lowered her abdomen until it was once again flush with the floor. Immediately, a red blush appeared where the hand had met her flesh.

"It's supposed to," husked Patty, knowing that her straddling position over Alena's back prevented her from easily escaping any further blows, "Get your ass back up!"

Without a word of protest, Alena presented her tail bone once more, knowing that Patty would probably deliver another slap. She was right. Patty raised her left hand this time and drove it hard onto the unmarked left globe, rippling the surface of the ass all the way to the top of Alena's thigh.

"What the fuck!" Alena cried, but, quite surprisingly, kept her backside in its upturned state, an apparent indication that she was not opposed to receiving more of the same.

"How does your ass feel?" Patty asked.

"It's tingling all over!" blurted Alena.

"It feels kind of good, doesn't it, Alena?"

Alena gulped. "Y...yes, sort of," she replied.

"Do you want some more?"

One could almost see Alena's mind racing as she sifted through a host of responses to Patty's question. Finally, she answered the question with one of her own. "Will it hurt very much?"

"A little," replied Patty in a soft, honest tone. "It's supposed to."

As she replied, she began scratching the surface of the dimpled cheeks with her fingernails, exciting the flesh beneath. Alena shivered at the touch.

"I... I guess its okay," said Alena, obviously questioning in her own mind if she had given the right answer.

Patty dug her fingers into the opulent flesh of each cheek, opening the crack once more, exposing the pink button which she regarded as her eventual target. This would all be part of her "warm-up" to the coup de gras to come.

"I like the way your skin ripples when I spank it," she husked, leaving the cheeks spread for a moment longer as she continued to visually examine the exposed anal region. When she let the cheeks bounce back into place, Alena knew another blow was about to land on her posterior.

Patty's breasts shook like jelly as the blow landed with a vengeance.

Terry's cock was leaking precum as he slowly massaged it back and forth, back and forth. "There are times when Patty gets a little wild doing this," he said, moving so close to Alena that his cock rubbed against her cheek.

Patty chose to ignore her husband's comment and with the gentlest of urgings, pushed against the inner thigh muscles and watched as Alena's legs parted just a little more. She continued alternating between massaging Alena's buttocks and lightly scratching the flesh with her fingernails, causing Alena to begin moaning once more. The moans were a signal to Patty that her plan was working.

Without speaking, Patty continued working the entire buttocks and the tops of Alena's legs with a smooth precision. "That feels nice," Alena sighed, coming out of her stupor.

"Alena, I want you to reach back and open yourself for us," Patty cooed. "Show us that lovely asshole."

Alena's hands moved back to her glowing ass cheeks and pried them apart exposing her tiny pink button.

Patty pounced on the younger girl, leaning over until her chest was planted in the small of Alena's back, flattening her breasts against Alena's body, digging her sex into the upper part of Alena's naked body.

In another instant, her face was inside the parted buns, planting a soft kiss on the crinkly rosebud. Alena screamed out, as if a jolt of lightning had struck her, as Patty worked her tongue into the puckered opening. Beside herself, Alena moaned again, and as she beat her toes into the carpet a stream of clear cum spewed out of her pussy and flooded the carpet area between her spread legs.

"Oh Christ YES!" she cried, more animal like than human. Then she straightened her legs and shook them violently as another stream jetted from her spasming pussy.

Terry was incredulous.

Patty was delirious with joy, knowing she had accomplished something to the younger woman that she would never, ever forget. She paused to take a deep breath and sent her tongue back into Alena's asshole again.

"My turn," Terry croaked, holding his throbbing member in front of his wife's face.

Patty eased herself off of Alena's back, planted her buttocks on the sofa, and then raised her feet off the floor and brought those, as well, to the cushion.

The effect was to utterly expose her sex. She looked down between her own spread legs to the still writhing Alena. Her brow was more furrowed than before. Sexual excitement flushed her face. "Do me!" she ordered.

Alena looked up at the splayed, wide-open sex. She dragged her still tingling body to a kneeling position between Patty's invitingly opened legs and plunged her head between them. Patty bucked her hips upward, forcing her steaming crotch into Alena's face.

Alena gave her all, shaking her head from side to side, then up and down, fighting to get her lips and tongue into every nook and cranny of Patty's sex, having lost any sexual inhibitions she might have had in the last half hour of sexual depravity with Patty.

Terry moved behind Alena, spit into the palm of his hand and then rubbed the saliva over the head of his bulbous cock, aligned it with the tiny opening before him and shoved it into Alena's ass, breaking the sphinctoral plane with surprisingly little effort.

Alena grunted into Patty's cunt as Terry's cockhead broke the barrier then hissed between her teeth. "My God... go slowly! Go slow!" She shifted her hips slightly to accommodate the unaccustomed presence of his penis inside her ass.

"Am I hurting you?"

"A little," she replied, punctuated by a gasp of breath. "Oh, Jesus, are you sure? I mean... it feels so fucking big!"

Terry squeezed her breasts hard; flattening them against her chest, as he softly kissed the nape of her neck. "I don't believe how tight you are!"

"Are you in all the way?" she gasped. "I feel like I've been split in two!"

"Eat me!" Patty screamed in near panic, already beside herself at the loss of Alena's mouth on her cunt.

Alena returned to the gaping cunt before her, sucking on the other's labia until hearing her moan, and then sending her tongue as far into the older woman as was possible.

Patty's head was now thrown back against the sofa. She moved her hand to the top of Alena's head and tried to guide the incessantly devouring tongue even further into her. She even raised her legs into a wide 'V', her toes pointing skyward, as Alena licked the length of her slit and sent her head spinning.

"Eat me! Eat me!" she cried, feeling the magic about to happen. "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Terry pressed forward again and whispered in Alena's ear, "Almost all in," and felt himself being squeezed like a by her sphincter muscles

"How's that?" He croaked.

"Unfuckinbelievable!" Alena gasped. "Don't move for a few seconds. I have to get used to it."

The walls of her rectum were warm and smooth against his cock. From time to time, she contracted her anus around his sheathed love muscle, as Alena tested the elasticity of her anal muscles.

"If you keep that up, I'm going to cum," he said tautly.

Alena had to make a convulsive effort to breath and then said, "No, hold off!

You just put it in; you haven't really fucked me yet. Can you hold off?"

"I'll try. I can't tell you how good it feels!"

"Give it just a few more seconds, the pain is going away. You can start moving in and out a bit."

"I'll come for sure, then," he admitted reluctantly.

"Let me finish your wife off, and then maybe you can fuck me good."

"I'll try," he said and held himself in check, while Alena went to work on Patty's pussy.

Alena allowed the tip of her tongue to slither out, making contact with Patty's obscenely displayed clitoris. An electrical surge of additional lust exploded somewhere deep inside her mind, she felt her ass tighten, clenching the shaft that so boldly and freely slid in and out of her now, wanting it harder, even deeper if that was possible. Throwing caution to the wind, she wrapped her sensual lips around the tiny organ of Patty's rapture, drawing it deeply within her mouth, sucking it, and then much to her delight, hearing Patty's cry of surrender.

"Oh you beautiful cunt sucking slut you! Yes eat me baby... eat me, eat my pussy!"

One last suck upon Patty's clit triggered a thousand tiny white stars that filled her head and was the last thing she remembered before collapsing backward on the sofa.

With the pain all but gone, and her work with Patty complete, Alena began moving her buttocks in a slow, circular pattern, while Terry's ensconced cock, a prisoner inside her, obediently followed. Somewhere along the line Terry began to slowly move into her again. The dual phenomenon of their syncopated rhythm sent the two of them off toward a high seldom experienced by him and never approached before by Alena.

Alena was beside herself, having discovered an animalistic instinct she never knew she had, and, with the discovery, she developed a far different attitude toward their sexual endeavor. Outside of a few "dirty" words like "fuck" or "suck", said in the heat of passion to titillate a lover, she had never been one to be vocal about her needs, but now it was: "OH! Fuck my ass! Give it to me! Oh, my ass! I love it in my ass! Oh, Terry, honey... it feels so fucking good!"

Patty revived in time to hear Alena's swearing and laughingly stuck her finger into Alena's open mouth.

Alena sucked on the finger for a moment and then, lost in the tide of her oncoming climax, spat it out and screamed, "Just shove it in me! Make it hurt! Oh, Oh, Fuck my assssssssss!"

Terry began fucking like a madman. Alena grunted, she groaned, she bucked her ass against his abdomen, snorting rather than breathing, trying to pull him even further into the dark abyss of her ass.

His hands on her breasts were no longer gentle. Terry reasoned that if she wanted to be hurt he would be only too happy to oblige her.

Taking her turgid nipples between the thumbs and forefingers of each hand, he squeezed the nubbins sharply, painfully. It was this final gesture that carried Alena over the top and into rapturous joy.

"I'm coming!" she cried. "OH... YESSSSSSS! I'M FUCKIN' COMING!"

Alena's entire body seemed to shake with her orgasm as wave upon wave of sweet ecstasy spiraled from her loins throughout her spasming body. Terry had never seen a woman come with such intensity. To his surprise, Alena kept her head between Patty's legs even after the initial shock waves had died down; laving her sex with slow, wide swipes of her full tongue, tasting the copious flow of juices running from the steaming cunt.

Terry started to come a second later. He had the presence of mind to pull his cock out of her ass and send spurt after spurt onto her buttocks and asscheeks.

Patty, never one to miss a golden opportunity, quickly found herself alongside her husband and began lapping up his seed from Alena's smooth as satin flesh.

Once she was satisfied she had swallowed most all of the ejaculate, she resumed her early rimming of Alena's asshole until the girl swatted her away, belatedly claiming Terry would become hard again and want to reenter her anally.

When it was over, both women stood up, naked and sweating, and embraced, breast to breast. Terry moved to Patty's side and put his arm around her. Patty turned to embrace him. Alena looked over at them; her face was splotched with reddish dots, seemingly a leftover from her arduous cunt-lapping.

Slowly Alena turned away from the couple and looked around for her clothing.

"That was great," she whispered sexily, "But I'm really, really finished for the night, guys. I have a class at eight," she deftly lied. And although the lie was transparent to both Terry and Patty, they let her dress and kissed her good night in turn.

"Another time, perhaps?" Alena said hopefully, as she opened the hotel room door.

Patty surprised her by saying, "No, my dear. We only engage for the one night only. We know one another now, there's nothing left to discover. No new ground to cover. In short the excitement between us is gone."

"So, it's over then," Alena said as she digested Patty's words. "Well, I had a wonderful time. I'll never forget either of you. Thank you both, you took me places I've never even dreamed off."

"As did you, my dear," Terry said gallantly. "As did you."

Alena hailed a taxi in front of the hotel and went home and slept until nine that morning. After which she took an hour long shower and douched both front and rear.

Alena managed to attend all her classes that day, and later that afternoon sent a $500 check home to help her parents out.