Learning Curve Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... I guess I do," he replied, sounding sexier than Alena had by a large margin.

As he moved to mount her, he eased Tim from the couch and moaned while Alena bit his nipples, returning the favor.

She was licking his chest when he entered her, and then became lost in the sensations of his cock moving inside her. Within moments they were fucking wildly, there was no going slow, not with the pent up heat both of them felt at the time.

The changed position, with Alena now riding Matt, leaning back, resting her hands on her heels as she slid back and forth, riding her clit on Matt's pelvic bone; all the while reveling from his big prick moving inside her.

As Alena felt the first small spasms of her orgasm hitting her, Matt went wild, almost throwing her off. He certainly threw her off her rhythm. Alena stopped, floating half a prick's length over him, watching in fascination as he spasmed; arching up and riding out his orgasm against her.

It was a funny detached feeling, sitting still above him, watching as his last strong thrusts brought him over the top. She slowly lowered herself upon him when he was finally still, rubbing around a little, feeling his semen flow out of her. She was so close to her own climax and still so aroused, she bent down and they kissed as Alena lifted herself off him, feeling his now soft dick sliding out of her.

For a fleeting moment Alena thought she was finished for the night. But then she felt a hand on her upturned ass and looked around. Gary was readying himself for another round, and before Alena could do anything, he was guiding himself into her and Matt was easing himself out of the way.

Gary had hold of her hips and began pumping in and out of her, flinging her breasts wildly back and forth with the energy of his thrusting. Gary may not have been the most endowed of the group, but he certainly possessed the fastest movements.

It wasn't long before Alena felt the first contraction; a sensation which she knew would bring her to a climax very quickly. She flung herself down on Gary's chest, pushing my ass in the air, trying to find a position where she could speed up the frustratingly slow feeling of the mounting orgasm.

Alena was afraid that Gary would come before she did, but she needn't have worried. Not only did he finally bring her to an explosive climax, but he didn't stop.

When her contractions had stopped, Alena realized he was still going. She got up on her arms, slowly bringing herself to an almost upright position. Gary moved up with her, kissing her, playing with her breasts. She could feel the next orgasm coming.

She also sensed that Gary was about to come and took his hand and placed his fingers on her clit and rubbed them against it.

A couple more thrusts and Gary exploded. Alena grabbed the back of the couch, letting go of Gary's hand. However, his fingers didn't stop, and soon he had her way into the next orgasm.

"Don't stop," she yelled at him. Alena could still feel him slowly moving in and out; it was obvious he didn't want to pull out of her just yet.

The next orgasm rocked Alena so hard that she almost pushed Gary away. He caught her shoulders, and pulled her up against him. The move made his soft dick flop out, but it also gave him an opportunity to grab her breasts, adding to her pleasure. And as her orgasm died down, he began kissing her neck and throat in a loving fashion, and she gradually stopped shaking.

Alena turned sideways and slid down to a sitting position, studying the four men. She thought she might be in love, at least a little in love, with all of them.

They looked at each other as if they couldn't believe this had just happened. Tim stood up and came over to her. He bent down, put a hand under her chin and brought up my face for a short warm and tender kiss.

"I will never forget this," he said with a smile. Matt handed Alena her top and helped her with her boots.

The other guy's just stood around her, staring as if not wanting to take their eyes off her. When Alena was dressed she stood back a bit and looked at them. They were all still naked. They looked so handsome; young, muscular, fit and exotic.

They didn't make any attempt to move. Alena at her watch and realized they had gone an hour and a half past the agreed upon time.

"I have to get back," Alena said. "I want you all to know that I had a wonderful time. I think you guys did too. Give me a call anytime. I'd love to repeat tonight. I doubt it's possible, but... hey, with you guys anything's possible."

An hour later Alena lay in her tub sipping from a glass of white wine after having scrubbed the semen from her hair. She took her time reliving the night. It had certainly been different, and she would continue thinking about that night for several weeks each and every time she took a bath.

12