Learning Curve Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my girl!" Eric croaked, pleased with her efforts.

"I like this kind of fucking," Alena gasped happily, but breathing hard.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Eric gasped.

"I love the feel of your cock!"

His thrusting speed increased and the force of them propelled her head into the headboard and each subsequent thrust banged her forehead into the hardwood. Alena suffered in silence, but her mind was racing as she told herself that she was the worst kind of slut ... a skank, a dirty, filthy skank, as she had heard her brother say of a local girl who he considered a whore.

The truth of the matter was that Alena was beside herself, having discovered an animalistic instinct she never knew she had, and, with the discovery, she developed a far different attitude toward ass fucking.

"Just shove it in me!" she grunted.

Eric was already doing just that.

"Make it hurt! Fuck my assssssssss!"

These additional exclamations drove Eric into a fucking frenzy.

He started pumping her like a madman, driving his cock in and out of her tight ass with complete abandon. She grunted, she groaned; she bucked her ass against his abdomen; snorting rather than breathing, trying to pull me even further into the dark abyss.

His hands on her breasts were no longer gentle. If she wanted to feel pain, he knew how to oblige her. He took her turgid and squeezed the nubbins sharply, painfully. It was this final, almost desperate gesture that transported Alena into ecstatically screaming: "I'm cumming!" she cried. "I'm cumming!

"YESSSSSSS!"

Eric exploded into her a split second later, filling her with spurt after spurt from his anally my sheathed sword. It was, without a doubt, one of the best fucks he had had in long time, and he was positive Alena felt the same way.

They both came down slowly. He didn't withdraw from her, feeling so comfortable inside her anus that he hoped he could renew himself and start over again.

But his age betrayed him, and he was soon fast asleep, and his spent member slipped from Alena's ass, sliding onto the inside of her inner right thigh, still wet from his spending.

Alena turned her naked body completely around until they were belly to belly, chest to chest. She wrapped her arms around his back and held him.

"That was fantastic," she whispered sexily as she pressed her loins into him, mingling their pubic hairs. And only then did she realize that he was sleeping.

"Oh, well, he did his job, he deserves a good nap." She slipped out of the bed, being careful not to wake him up and took a quick shower.

When she came out, still toweling herself off, she saw that Eric was awake and smiling at her.

"I had no idea I could get that turned on back there, Eric. I was just doing it because you wanted it. Boy, was I wrong about anal. I guess I must anal-erotic."

"I have something else I want to try" he whispered.

"I'm up for anything after that, honey," she laughed as she watched him reach into a bag that he'd brought with him and take out a container of Hersey's Chocolate syrup and take the top off.

Alena shrieked with laughter, "Oh, no! You're not serious!"

"Oh, but I am, Alena," he said as he pointed the syrup at her and squeezed the container.

Alena was still shrieking with laughter as a long brown glob of chocolate syrup landed between her cleavage. Eric, with an ever broadening smile, made a cross of the chocolate syrup, covering her nipples with a second squeeze of the container.

"You look good enough to eat," he laughed.

"I bet I do," Alena said, still laughing as she glanced down at her chocolate covered breasts. And as he bent to lick the chocolate from her left nipple, Alena closed her eyes, savoring the sensations provided by Eric's tongue.

I'm getting paid for this, she thought as she heard the Hersey's container fart out another glob of chocolate syrup, this time directly on her mons with a second squeeze forming a line on the innermost parts of her thighs.

"You really like your chocolate, don't you?" she laughed so hard her body shook with it.

"Mmmm," he responded, "Ummm!"

Between waves of delighted laughter, Alena managed to gasp, "So where's the whipped cream?"

Lifting his chocolate covered face from between her legs, he laughed with her and replied, "I forgot the dammed cream ... sorry," and then he slithered up her body, covering his own with the chocolate enroute, and kissed her hard.

Alena moaned into his mouth, her tongue tasting the chocolate on his tongue, savoring it for the first time and vowing to do the same to him if he would allow it.

But then his revived cock slipped into her chocolate covered cunt and she forgot everything else and rocked her hips in unison with Eric's thrusting.

Her hand slipped along his thigh, found the cheek of his ass and squeezed.

Eric was experienced in the art of fucking. And in that vein, he managed to shove his member along every conceivable part of Alena's inner walls, wringing sensation after sensation out of her.

After the second minute of their coupling she was cumming and continued to cum after he rolled up and over her g-spot four successive times. Her muscles contracted around his prick and he knew she was in the midst of a tremendous orgasm and pumped furiously away at her until he too was cumming.

When he finally collapsed upon her, fully spent and gasping for breath, Alena continued to cum, shuddering with each successive wave as it rolled over her.

The sheets were stained brown and they were covered head to foot in comingled sweat and chocolate.

Alena was no longer laughing, but she was most assuredly sated with pleasure.

After they'd showered together, without touching one another sexually, and were getting back into their clothing, Eric posed a question to her.

"Alena, would you care to earn some big money? I mean, not with me, but with an oriental gentleman I know."

"What do you mean, big money, and what would I be doing, Eric?"

"Five thousand dollars for the night."

"That's a lot of money. I'm sure he'd expect something special for that amount."

"He'd probably expect you to entertain several other men. Possibly a woman, I don't know what he wants."

"Who is he, a diplomat or something?"

"That I can't say; I don't know. I've never even seen him. I spoke to him on the phone last week. He mentioned that he'd be here in the city, umm, tomorrow actually; he wondered if I knew of anyone special. Of course I thought of you."

"Thank you for that, Eric, but I already have an engagement for the entire weekend starting tomorrow night.

Eric seemed disturbed by this, but held back from showing his displeasure.

"Surely you could break your, umm, engagement. I mean, look at the amount of money being offered."

"It is a great deal of money Eric, actually I'm only making half that for the two nights. I do appreciate it."

Then it struck her that perhaps Ellie might be suited for the job. "Eric, I have a girlfriend, she's Asian-American. Do you think he might be interested in her? I assure you, she's very beautiful, and she loves her sex."

"I don't know, Alena. I recommended you. To change girls might not work. He is a demanding man. A most powerful man."

"But if I refuse, as I am, what recourse do you have?"

"I never thought you would refuse me. I know you need money, that's what brought us together in the first place. Have I not been good to you?' Have I not treated you with the utmost respect? And have I not paid you more money that you expected?"

"Yes, Eric, you've done all these things," she said and felt herself relenting. "I ... I can try to cancel out tomorrow."

She felt a little guilty at her little lie; she was after all meeting Allan and his wife Saturday afternoon. Surely a long soak in her tub would refresh her enough to meet their needs and remove most, if not all of the wear and tear this oriental gentleman would put her through.

"No, no," he said. Go tomorrow, but make yourself available for Saturday night. Bring your girlfriend too. I'm sure he'll pay her accordingly. Perhaps not quite as much as he pays you, but a significant sum at any rate. What do you say?"

"Okay, I'll ask her. And I'll call my client and see if they'll accept me on a one-night basis. But this guy had better pay off, Eric. I can't afford to walk away from a $2500 job and you damn well know it."

"You won't regret it. It will be a huge payoff, Alena," he said, but what he was thinking was: But for me, not you.

12