Learning Curve Ch. 10

Story Info
The girls put on lesbian performce for Chinese gangster.
8.2k words
4.47
13.1k
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An exhausted but satiated Alena sat soaking in the bathtub when Ellie returned from her date at almost 4 AM.

"You're taking a bath at this hour?" Ellie said and then giggled lewdly, "You really must have gone at it."

"Did I ever get laid tonight," Alena admitted as if Ellie hadn't already guessed.

"Me too," Ellie confessed.

"Welcome to the club," Alena said a moment later, before confessing that she was concerned about their "dates" the next evening because her pussy was sore from all the fucking she'd gone through with the married couple.

"I know how to take care of that little problem," Ellie laughed softly.

"Oh, really?" Alena said, thinking Ellie wanted to go down on her. "I'm not really up for anymore sexual activity tonight, Ellie."

"Oh ... it's not really sexual. Well it is and it isn't. I'm talking about continuing your bath and following it with a massage."

"Mmmm, that does sound nice, but ...."

"I know you're tired, but this will not only relax you, but will take away the soreness down there." She pointed at Alena's pussy to accentuate her words.

"Well ...." Alena said and gave in as Ellie was already removing her clothing. Once she too was nude, she rummaged through the medicine cabinet and produced a tube, saying, "This has almost magical powers." That said, Ellie poured some bath oil that smelled of lavender into the warm water and stirred it with her hands.

Sliding into the water and facing Alena, Ellie said, "Here, let me help wash your hair."

Alena almost purred as her roomie lavished her full attention on doing her hair. They soaked in the warm water for a time with Ellie soaping Alena's breasts and slowly washing them, causing Alena to look at her friend through half-lidded eyes as she became aroused with sexual want.

Ellie helped Alena from the tub and handed her a towel to dry herself. Ellie did the same and then they moved into Alena's bedroom.

With Alena lying on her back, Ellie went about the room lighting scented candles.

"Where did you learn to do this?" Alena asked her voice tinged with sleepiness.

"Asian's place great reliance on massage; it has many curative powers, one of which you will soon see for yourself." Ellie left the room momentarily, returning with several slices of papaya. "Here, sit up and try some fruit," and gently covering Alena's hand when it reached out for the fruit, fed her with her fingers, making sure that they touched Alena's lips as the fruit entered her mouth.

"Mmmm, I wasn't hungry, or at least I thought I wasn't, but that tasted so good."

Ellie let some of the papaya juice dribble down Alena's chin. "Do you need to use the bathroom?" Ellie inquired as she dabbed away the remnants of juice from Alena's face and chin.

"No, I'm okay, thank you."

Ellie joined Alena on the bed and sat facing her, then took both her hands in hers and said, "Now we breathe together."

"What?"

Ellie was staring into Alena's eyes, "Take a deep breath. Take it from your belly like this ..." she demonstrated what she wanted Alena to do, and Alena mimicked her actions. Soon they were breathing in tandem.

"Good, keep doing that," Ellie said softly. "Lift your hips just a little."

Alena did and Ellie slipped a small pillow under her. Now Alena was lying on her back again with another pillow under her head. Ellie sat between her legs, cross-legged, and looking directly into Alena's eyes said, "Bend your knees slightly and then let them fall open."

Placing a hand on Alena's stomach, Ellie said, "Remember to keep breathing from your belly, it's important."

When satisfied that Alena was breathing properly, Ellie began the massage, starting with Alena's feet, gradually moving up to her calves and then her thighs.

Alena was silent, except for an occasional gratifying moan of pleasure. Ellie was careful to avoid the inner thighs and of course the vagina, but did gravitate to Alena's breasts, which she massaged thoroughly, pulling and stretching them, but avoiding any direct contact with the nipples.

"Mmmm, so nice ... so nice," Alena murmured, as Ellie labored over her breasts.

"I ... I never thought of doing anything like that myself," she added moments later.

"Frankly, neither did I," Ellie confessed. But after my first Yoni I started doing it as a matter of course."

"Your first Yoni?"

"That's what this kind of massage is called ... Y-o-n-i."

"Ohhh."

Ellie studied Alena, and satisfied that she was breathing correctly, she moved to Alena's inner thighs and pelvis, until satisfied that the tension had left her body and she was fully relaxed.

"Alena? May I touch you?"

"You've been touching me," Alena giggled.

"I mean your Yoni ... or pussy."

"You go right ahead, if it's anything like what you've been doing I want you to spend as much time as you like on my ... Yoni, is it?"

"Yes, your Yoni."

"Go for it, Ellie, but remember, it's quite sore. It's seen a lot of use tonight."

"I know, but this will make it better."

Ellie picked up the massaging oil and let it drip over Alena's out labia. She was generous with the oils, and spent a considerable time gently rubbing the oil into Alena's vaginal folds using a slow, steady motion, squeezing each lip between her thumb and forefinger and stroking up and down the entire fold.

"How's that feel, Alena?"

"Jesus ... but that feels good!" Alena croaked hoarsely.

"Want a sip of water?"

"Yes, please," Alena replied and opened her mouth bird-like when Ellie held a small glass of water to her mouth.

After she put the glass of water down, Ellie began concentrating on Alena's inner lips, again squeezing each one and stroking them as she had the outer folds. Alena was purring with pleasure and Ellie could see her friend's juices starting to flow as she worked the innermost folds. There was no hurry in her movements. She knew to spend considerable time at this juncture, considering it a sacred place, and as such took the time to worship every soft, delicate fold she found.

"OH ... OH ... OHHH!" Alena moaned softly the moment Ellie stroked over her clitoris.

Ellie smiled and Alena opened her eyes and saw the smile and returned it, which Ellie found gratifying.

Then using clockwise stokes, she repeated the same process used on Alena's vaginal folds, squeezing gently and then, departing slightly by pulling soothingly on it before switching to counterclockwise strokes, all of which was geared to stimulate the clitoris and arouse Alena to the point of orgasm but not beyond.

"May I enter your Yoni?" Ellie whispered.

"OHHH, YES!"

The words were still echoing in Alena's brain when she felt two of Ellie's fingers sliding into her very moist passageway. Ellie was careful not to finger fuck her friend, and concentrated on giving her inner passage the same kind of massage as she had the outer folds. This meant discovering what Alena felt like inside and allowing Alena to feel her worshiping her while she experienced the pleasurable sensations of her own body.

This also mean that Ellie slowly explore Alena's inner textures, the smoother parts and the slightly rougher, spongy part that comprised her G-spot. But gliding past it and moving a fraction of an inch at a time, pressing in, then easing up and moving on. When encountering a spot that might prove painful, and there were several, she stopped moving, but kept her fingers in place until that body part grew accustomed to the pressure and relaxed, thereby freeing any frustration or trauma that may have been locked in place.

Alena started to cry, and Ellie quickly whispered that it was all right to cry. It helped with the massage.

"It does?" Alena sniffed.

"It's good to cry, it helps heal the Yoni."

"Really?" she sniffed again, but seemed reassured and Ellie saw Alena relaxing again and continued.

"You may feel something like a buildup of heat way down in there, this too is good. It's all about releasing ... letting things flow. What we're doing is bringing strong emotions—fear, anxiety, or even joy—could come up. So let them flow, baby, let them flow."

Ellie shifted her hand slightly so that now her ring finger and middle finger were inside Alena's vagina, with the palm facing up and as far into her as they could go.

OHHH!" Alena rasped hoarsely.

"That's right, I'm going to massage your G-spot, baby." Then crooking the fingers back towards the palm she touched the soft spongy spot.

"This is your sacred spot, you may know it as your G-spot, but in Tantra, it's the sacred spot, or place."

"I KNOW! I KNOW!" Alena rasped again.

"Relax, baby, relax. Keep breathing for me ... that's right ... that's a good girl," Ellie cooed as she massaged Alena's G-spot.

"How's it feel?"

"Wonderful. I do feel like peeing, but I know my bladder's almost empty."

"That's right, sweetie. Feels good, huh?"

"OHHH, FUCK YEAH!"

To add to Alena's pleasure, Ellie used the thumb on her free hand to stimulate Alena's clitoris.

"Feel good?"

"FUCK YEAH!"

Want to feel even better?"

"SURE!"

Ellie couldn't help but giggle as she inserted a pinky into Alena's anus and continued massaging her in that manner until Alena reached a powerful orgasm, with her pelvic area lurching up from the bed several times before settling down with a huge shudder.

"Are you all right?" Ellie asked with some concern after quickly removing her fingers.

Alena didn't reply for a moment, and then gasped, "That was awesome, Ellie, absolutely awesome!"

"Good, but there's a little more before we're finished, Alena, remember to breathe deeply and you can have several more orgasms."

"Breath deep ... Breath deep ..." Alena chanted as if murmuring a mantra.

The using one hand to massage Alena's breasts, and the other her clitoris, Ellie resumed her massage, bringing Alena to three more powerful climaxes before she whimpered that she'd had enough.

There was a sheen of perspiration covering Ellie's nude body as she brought her right hand down between her legs. "I hope you'll forgive me, but I need to relieve my own tensions now," and without bothering to hide what she was doing, Ellie masturbated right in front of a very bemused Alena.

"I can go down on you if you want me too," Alena offered.

"That's very kind of you, but no thank you. It wouldn't be in keeping with what follows the massage. Now you need to sleep. Don't mind me. I'll be finished soon, I promise, and I'll sleep in my own bed."

"We still on for tomorrow?" Alena asked sleepily.

"You mean tonight? You bet, we're going stun whoever it is wants to screw us!"

Both girls laughed at that and moments later, Ellie heard Alena start to snore. She brought herself off and quietly left the bed and returned to her own room and curled up under the covers and sleep like a baby. ________________________________________

They woke up around noon, threw on some clothes and went out for breakfast at the House of Pancakes. Ellie wasn't sure about what to wear that night and so they hit the mall, and shopped until four. Then loaded with apparel, they returned home and showered together, but refrained from any sexual activities, although it was apparent that both were very interested.

A light dinner followed and then they began readying themselves for their clients.

"Who are they?" Ellie inquired as she affixed her second earring.

"I really don't know. I have an address another client gave me. All I know is they pay big bucks and that's what we're doing it for ... right?"

"Right, absolutely right," Ellie replied. "It's not like we're whores. We're entertainment, High Class entertainment."

"Hey, don't kid yourself, Ellie. Tonight we're whores, or whatever they want us to be. Almost anything goes, including anal and golden showers.

"I can do anal, but golden showers?"

"You can shower after. It's not so bad."

"So ... like you've done it?"

"Yeah, I've done it, and more," Alena replied, "We better call a cab. We're running a little late."

"If I know men, they'll wait," Ellie laughed.

"Who says they're all men," Alena shot back.

"No shit!" Ellie gasped. "You think?"

"I don't get paid to think about the client. I go with the flow. You should be prepared for anything. They are paying big bucks. I mean that. This is a big money night. Most aren't anywhere close to this."

"Yeah," Ellie giggled, "I'm getting wet just thinking about it. Hey, the cab's just pulling up."

"Grab your purse and let's go," Alena said, opening the door and stepping out to wave at the cab driver.

________________________________________

"Where to ladies?" the cabby asked genially, as he took a good look in the rear view mirror when each girl climbed into the backseat. He had it down to a science. A woman would enter the cab carefully preventing someone on the sidewalk from getting too good a look at their legs, or God forbid, up their skirts. But in doing so they open themselves to exposing more than they ever thought they would to the driver as they had to open their legs to enter and sit down. And when two women got in it was even better as they slid across the backseat to make room for the other, usually widening the gap between their legs.

The driver would often regale his drinking buddies with stories, especially about the large numbers of women who went commando on going out for an evening.

The only disappointment he got from Alena and Ellie was that neither had gone pantiless. But with their short mini-dresses, they afforded him a wonderful look up both their skirts that kept him hard for an hour afterward.

________________________________________

"Just drive, I'll give you an address in a minute, driver," Alena answered as she took her cell phone out and dialed the number she'd been given.

"Hi, this is Alena. We're in the cab, where shall I tell him to go?"

The voice on the other end provided an address and she relayed it to the driver, who shook his head to clear it of sex and concentrate on figuring out where the address was.

Twenty minutes later they pulled up to a large luxury apartment in the heart of the city. Alena paid the driver and they got out of the cab and headed for the well lighted entrance.

"Alena!"

Both girls turned toward the unfamiliar voice.

"Yes?" Alena said questioningly.

"You don't know me, but I'm to deliver you to your clients for this evening," a ruggedly handsome oriental man said reassuringly. "You may call me Mr. Lee."

"I ... I thought it was this address," Alena said, suddenly unsure of herself.

"Let's just call it a starting point," Mr. Lee said and gestured to a sleek black limousine parked just up the street from the apartment's entrance. "Your clients would prefer that you not know where they live."

Alena shrugged in acceptance, it was unusual to say the least, but the client was paying handsomely for the night, and she turned to face an equally puzzled Ellie and said, "Let's not keep the clients waiting, Ellie," and they followed the oriental chauffeur to the limo and got in.

"There are two blindfolds on the seat beside you, ladies. Would you please be kind enough to put them on for the duration of our short ride?"

Both girls donned the blindfolds without protest, and the limo pulled away from the curb and proceeded at a rapid pace toward their destination, which was actually several blocks away, but the driver, following instructions, made it seem as if they were traveling a much greater distance, before pulling into an underground garage and parking.

________________________________________

During the ride, Ellie whispered to Alena, "Did you notice that he hardly gave us a glance?"

"Yeah, you think he might be gay?"

"I dunno, it's hard to tell, but he is kinda good looking, so ...." She let the sentence dangle.

"Is he Chinese, you think?" Alena whispered a short time later to her half Asian girlfriend.

"No, my guess is he's half Korean, half Filipino, but half Korean for sure," Ellie whispered back.

When he turned off the engine, the chauffeur spoke for the first time since asking them to don the blindfolds.

"You may remove the blindfolds, ladies. I have only one thing, or request for you," he paused and without even glancing at them from the rear-view mirror said, "On entering the first room I will leave you there and close the door behind you. It is expected that you will remove your clothing and have sex with one another. Following that, someone will come for each of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Alena said speaking for the two of them. "We're putting on a show. Someone or someone's will be watching our performance."

"That is correct. Please make it a good and through performance. One piece of advice, don't fake any orgasms. If you don't cum, fine, but we will know if it's faked and you will be punished for it."

And then he was gone, closing the door after him.

________________________________________

Both Alena and Ellie stared at each other, and then both looked around the room. There was a bed, with clean silken sheets and several pillows. Several feet from the foot of the bed was a large portable closet with some wooden hangers for their clothing. Off to one side was a small bathroom with a toilet and a shower and several large Turkish towels on a rack. There was no window, but there was a large mirror behind which the girls knew the client, or clients were watching, and probably videoing them.

________________________________________

"In for a penny ...." Alena said flippantly.

"Um, looks light we're gonna reprise last night without the oils," Ellie said quietly. "Yeah, well about last night ...."

"Shush, let's just go with the flow. But this time I'm taking charge unless you object."

"No ... no, I don't, Alena. But knowing they're watching gives me the heebie-jeebies."

"Watch the nerves, Ellie. Remember, we're professionals and they're watching us behind the mirror."

"Um, should we kiss for starters?"

"For starters, yeah," and the two embraced then their mouths approached, slowly, hesitatingly, lips parted and glistened. They approached, retreated, glanced and danced, and approached each other again. They brushed their lips lightly against each other, lightly flicked tongues and looked sideways into each other's eyes. They put their arms around each other's shoulders, they giggled, and then they finally, lovingly, planted their lips together in a long, loud, loving, slurping smooch.

Alena didn't need to coach Ellie on how to kiss; Ellie just went with it and soon placed both of her hands on Alena's breasts and blatantly kneaded and massaged them through her dress.

On hearing Alena moan, Ellie clamped her mouth on Alena's neck and nibbled at her jugular causing Alena to throw her head back in sheer joy at this totally unexpected treatment from her roomie.

A minute or so later, Alena reciprocated, sending her tongue into Ellie's ear and around the folds of the lobe and into the cavern of the ear itself. Her actions left the Eurasian girl squirming with pleasure.

________________________________________

The passion generated by the two women was a revelation to the two Orientals watching behind the two-way mirror. What they usually encountered in similar scenarios had been a lackluster, mostly disinterested skirmish between the women performing for them. But this was certainly different. The women were undeniably interested in one another, and it seemed that they hadn't realized it until thrust together in that room.

The two men loosened their ties and wiped their brows with their bar napkins, having become almost as aroused as the females they were watching entwine their thighs and humping one another.

"They're tribbing, with their clothes on," Mr. Mr. observed out loud. "I don't think I've ever seen that before."