Learning Curve Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tribbing, yes," admitted Mr. Lee, "but you're quite right. It's a new twist to an age old game. Top marks for innovation, and they're only beginning."

________________________________________

This was true enough; for both Alena's and Ellie's hips were undulating as their groins sought to gain contact with each other; there arms were already around each others' shoulders and waists, moving and caressing each other's breasts and rears through the tactile fabric of their dresses.

Wet lips were now bestowing sloppy kisses, sending smacking sounds into the charged atmosphere of the room behind the two-way mirror. They were the best drama to entertain the room in months and both men watching knew it.

They continued the kissing without touching one another's breasts other than pressing them against the others chest for a while and then Alena broke a kiss off, and whispered, "You better let me undress you now."

Ellie nodded and stood still as Alena began at her throat, unbuttoning her dress with shaking fingers while Ellie watched her face. Alena opened her blouse carefully, and had to swallow when her breath caught in her throat as Ellie's breasts, heavy and swollen spilled out of her lacy bra. The areolas were topped with beige nipples already hard and long.

Neither girl noticed as Ellie's dress spilled off her slim body and pooled at her feet, leaving her in nothing but shoes, thigh-highs, and frilly lace panties through which a small tuft of black pubic hair was visible.

"Now you, um, undress me," Alena said in a shaky whisper as her stomach tightened with excitement.

Ellie's hands were shaking as she found the clasp and zipper of Alena's dress. They began to tingle as her fingertips came into contact with Alena's cool dry skin while lowering the zipper until the dress became loose enough that it began slipping from her soft round hips.

"Careful with the dress, it cost me a small fortune," Alena cautioned, as she ran a hand through Ellie's shiny black hair. A moment later, Alena blurted out, "Ellie, you are so beautiful ... I ...."

With a hammering heart, Ellie replied, "I know, thank you, Alena, you're so sweet too." She was still lowering Alena's dress and treating it as if it were made of Ming porcelain.

Alena's black satin thong came into view; it too was vaguely transparent, certainly as seductive as Ellie's, and both women took a step back to admire the other's body.

Alena had an ulterior motive as well, after all she reasoned, they were being observed and were expected to put on as realistic a performance as possible.

We may even give them more than they thought they'd get, she thought as her dress fell to the floor and Ellie sank to her knees and planted a kiss at the center of Alena's black satin thong.

"OOOHHH!" Alena gasped in surprise, before staggering two steps to the bed and falling upon it.

Ellie was stunned at her own actions but managed to absorb the faint musk emanating from Alena's pussy before she picked up Alena's dress, slowly rose up to her feet and carefully folded the dress and draped it over the solitary chair in the room.

She turned around and saw Alena waiting for her, propped up against a pillow with her legs spread and knees bent. Alena's black leather heels were impressed into the sheets, and her stockings, black against her white skin, rose to mid-thigh and stopped the rose laced tops of them tight around her smooth flesh. Her sex was barely covered by her thong and as she kept her legs invitingly open, Ellie could see a wisp of fine red hair curling around the edges.

"Let me see all of you," Alena said in a husky voice that was unmistakably filled with desire for Ellie. She lay there, plucking at her right nipple; and as Ellie artfully began removing her panties, Alena's other hand sent a long, delicate finger to her black thong to rub along the moist slit hidden beneath it.

Both girls were holding their respective breaths until Ellie's sex was exposed and Alena's long finger reached out to touch her vagina.

"Mmmm," Ellie hummed, excitedly as she started breathing again. A second later, Alena took a deep breath as she too remembered to breath.

Ellie glanced down and saw that her labia were swollen and dark with lust. Her clitoris was already poking out from under its hooded hideaway.

"I think we're ready, Ellie, lean in and lick me, please," Alena croaked.

Ellie climbed onto the bed and knelt between Alena's splayed legs, wiped her mouth already wet with want and kissed Alena's pussy, before drawing back and closely examining it. Alena's clit was large, and she pulled up on her skin with her thumb, pulling it up and out like a tiny pink penis. Below that her vagina proper, with long full lips, compressed together in a soft undulating slit. Ellie carefully licked around Alena's clit at first, not touching it at all, just using the tip of her tongue as an artist of calligraphy might, scrawling 'I love you.' And meaning every letter as Alena began to writhe under Ellie's talented tongue.

Alena shuddered twice as Ellie blew a warm breath across her clit then wedged herself between Alena's legs, lifted them over her shoulders and lowered her head between Alena's thighs and began kissing the innermost flesh before slowly, tantalizingly moving to the wet folds of her entrance.

A scant second later she was sucking on Alena's cunt as if it were a ripe peach. And when she pushed her tongue inside, Alena jerked as if touched with a cattle prod.

Laughing, but making no apparent sound, Ellie changed course and directed her tongue to the other's stiffened clit.

With her body still reverberating from Ellie's deft tongue touches, Alena moaned and became very animated, especially where her pelvis was involved, thrusting up to meet Ellie's mouth, and moaning again when it did.

Alena felt like she was suddenly floating in another dimension, for the sensations caused by Ellie's tongue on her clit had driven her wild.

The room was filled with her grunts and moans although Alena never heard a thing; her hands were already in Ellie's hair, tugging hard while her thighs moved in small gyrations, somewhat like a butterfly's new wings.

Ellie's own clit was throbbing, and she reached between her legs to touch herself and moaned loudly at the contact of her fingertip on her clitoris.

________________________________________

Seated in the easy chair behind the one-way mirror, the fat oriental removed his penis from its strained confinement and slowly stroked it.

Next to him, Mr. Lee began disrobing, not bothering to look in on the two women now copulating with each other.

"The oriental one, what is she?" the fat man inquired as he continued stroking himself.

"I'm not sure, but my guess is Chinese-American."

"Your guess ..." the fat oriental said laconically.

"I can ask her," Mr. Lee said without any inflection to his voice.

"No, I was curious for a moment. I really don't care," the fat man said, leaning forward to get a better view of what Alena and Ellie were doing.

________________________________________

Ellie sent two fingers into the warm, wet clasping folds of Alena's sex and Alena screamed with pleasure.

"Oh, you're so tight," Ellie cooed in a sultry tone. "You're gripping my fingers so ..." she hesitated then said, "must be practicing those kegels, huh, sweetie?'

"Mmmm, just for you, Ellie," Alena responded, "Just for you."

Ellie continued working her fingers until her knuckles were pressed against Alena's flesh. She could feel the small bumps and uneven flow of Alena's vaginal channel and curled her fingers, seeking that spongy pad that comprised the other's G-spot, found it when Alena gave a sharp cry and tried to close her thighs on Ellie's questing fingers.

"Gonna cum for me?" Ellie whispered.

"Mmm, soon ... very soon!" Alena answered breathlessly.

Ellie moved her mouth down, stiffened her tongue so that it could join her fingers, her own cunt was afire and she was rubbing her clit in a hard, tight circle with three fingers on her free hand.

Ellie could hardly breathe.

Alena was sobbing with happiness from the lovely sensations Ellie's mouth and fingers were wringing out of her.

Ellie continued her fervent assault on Alena's cunt, rushing her tongue back and forth over Alena's clit, half sitting, while her own body shuddered in response to that of Alena, whose high pitched cries filled the room.

________________________________________

"That's one serious cuntlapper," Mr. Lee dryly commented to Mr. Mr.

"It is a most serious performance. Usually the women fake most of it," Mr. Mr. agreed without so much as a glance at Lee.

"Yes," Lee agreed, and added, "or only one of them is into it, but with these two ...."

"I am hopeful the rest of the evening will prove as entertaining as the beginning," Mr.Mr. said as he continued masturbating.

"Will you want the treasured ointment now?" Lee inquired, noting Mr.Mr.'s tumescent swelling.

"Not just yet, my friend, not just yet," he replied, his eyes never leaving the two girls.

________________________________________

"Ellie ... do you want me to ... do you?" Alena gasped.

"NO!" Ellie snapped as she strove to bring Alena off.

"I didn't ... OOOOOOHH!"

Ellie took great satisfaction in forcing that sound from her friend, and knew she was on the edge. Now to keep her there for as long as possible, she told herself.

Ellie took a moment to savor Alena's taste. It was strong, rich and tangy, like a wild fruit that was picked a day too early, not yet ripe but still a luscious delight for the senses. It had almost overpowered Ellie when she suddenly realized that Alena had thrust some fingers into her pussy.

The urge to leave off Alena was a powerful one, but Ellie knew her friend was almost there and continued tonguing and fingering her.

Alena came without any warning. It was as if a dam had burst within her. Her orgasm sprayed, literally, onto Ellie's face and a flood of juices ran across her tongue and fingers.

________________________________________

"My God, did you see that?" The fat man wheezed.

Lee could only nod, for his eyes were riveted to the still climaxing, Alena.

"She's the wettest woman I've ever seen!" Mr.Mr. exclaimed letting go of his cock for the first time since the two women had begun their sexual performance.

"Yes," Lee agreed, and without taking his eyes from the two still going at it, added, "It reminds me of a sexual monsoon."

________________________________________

Ellie was now lapping away furiously, quickly bringing on a second, and even more torrential outburst of fluids as Alena came again.

Only now Ellie was paying heed to her own needs, using her own fingers to replace Alena's which were now fluttering hopelessly in the air as the orgasm swept over her.

Ellie had two fingers in her cunt, her palm against her clitoris, humming with a pent up joy while she groaned into Alena's sodden sex and brought herself off.

A long and glorious moment later, Ellie lifted her face from between Alena's cunt and inhaled cool air into her aching lungs, ever mindful of what Alena was doing to her with her longish fingers.

Alena's wetness clung to Ellie's face, hair, neck and even her breasts. The two women lay trembling on the sweat-soaked sheets for a minute, and then Alena croaked, "My turn," and moved between Ellie's thighs.

________________________________________

"I must say, so far I'm very impressed with Norris's selection," Mr.Mr. said. "He's usually found us capable women, but these two ... well, on the face of it, I'd say he's over-achieved himself." (The man referred to as Norris is none other than Eric; Alena's first and foremost client, and instructor.)

________________________________________

"Make love to me, Alena," Ellie whispered as Alena was lifting her legs, setting them between her own totally exposing Ellie's to Alena as their bodies came together causing their pussies to touch.

"Ohhhh!" Ellie moaned.

"What?"

"I ... I think your clit's trying to fuck me," Ellie giggled.

"Mmmm, that's the general idea, sweetie," Alena purred as Ellie's hard little clit rubbed against her swollen folds with every move either girl made. They entered into a sensual kiss that lasted several minutes as they continued grinding their pelvis's together.

"Mmmm, I'm gonna fuck you hard," Alena said, her voice dripping with lust. And then she renewed the grinding, forcing her clit, now about a half-inch in length into Ellie's vagina and sending a thrilling charge throughout Ellie's lithe form.

________________________________________

Mr. Mr. was somewhat taken aback when Lee turned to him and almost touched the fat man with his prominent erection.

"It would be nice to have these two back again ... if possible, Mr.Mr."

"No! It is not possible!" he replied being careful not to come into contact with the other's erection.

Noticing his penis' position with respect to his superior, Mr. Lee took a step back.

Mr.Mr. acted as if nothing untoward had happened and continued talking, saying: "We stay with our rules, one time only, no matter how proficient they are. I'm just as tempted as you, but we must stay with our plan or face far greater risk."

"Yes Sir. I was only suggesting ...."

"I understand, Lee. I also agree that they are ... most proficient, however our own safety is involved in the rule and we will abide and that's all I have to say on the matter. Now is Chang here?"

"Yes he is."

"Good, he will enjoy them, of that I'm sure."

"He always does, Mr.Mr."

________________________________________

Both girls were reveling in the feel of the others wetness against them as they played bumper-to-bumper; and as they entered a long sensual kiss each felt a slight tickling sensation in their loins that added to their pleasure. It was not enough to bring them to an orgasm, but it was very pleasant just the same.

Eventually Alena stretched herself out in front of Ellie, who had a curious look on her face.

"Scoot back a little, she told Ellie, who complied, while smiling lovingly at her partner. "You're up to something, what is it?"

"I want to keep you focused on me and only me," Alena replied, "After what you did last night ... well I've got to try and reciprocate."

Alena repositioned Ellie so that her back was pressed into several pillows and then stretched out with her toes facing Ellie.

"Now ... spread yourself wider for me ... wider," Alena said, "Good. Now ... spread your pussy apart with your fingers, yes ... beautiful, just like that."

The two men's eyes widened as they looked on behind the mirror as Alena placed her foot, more specifically her toes at the opening of Ellie's vagina. Ellie's face lit up as she realized what Alena was about to do.

Giggling, Alena spread her toes and clasped Ellie's exposed clit between them and started rubbing, catching, releasing, and then catching her clit over and over between them.

Ellie gasped and crowed, "Oh, shit ... that's so fucking wicked!"

________________________________________

"Do you see what she's doing?" Lee said never having witnessed anything like it before.

"There was a girl in Singapore, some years ago that fucked a guy up the ass with her entire foot, but I have to admit, these two are special and they've only begun performing for us."

Sensing that his companion wanted to say something, but was holding back, Mr.Mr. added, "I'm not reconsidering, Lee. They are special, but we are videoing everything, so there is that."

"It's not the same, Mr.Mr."

"But it's a great deal safer for us," Mr.Mr. replied.

________________________________________

"Let's see how many you can get in there," Ellie giggled, and as she held herself open, Alena worked all five toes into the hot, moist confines of Ellie's cunt.

"Fuckin' awesome!" the Eurasian girl cried out as Alena's foot filled her vagina.

Once inside, Ellie closed her legs, trapping Alena's toes and then worked herself furiously on them, contracting her vaginal muscles over and over while milking the toes, essentially masturbating herself with Ellie's toes trapped inside her.

Grinning lewdly and glancing at the two-way mirror, Alena added some movements of her own, fucking Ellie by pushing her foot back and forth against the other's crotch.

"DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

"Are you cumming?"

"YES! GOD, YES!"

Alena had a mini cum of her own as Ellie's pussy contracted on her toes almost like someone were shaking her hand, and just then Ellie announced the arrival of her release with a long shrill scream.

________________________________________

"Should we send Chang in?"

"No, let's let them go on. They may have another treat for us," the corpulent, Mr.Mr. said, still stroking his engorged prick.

________________________________________

"Alena," Ellie gasped as she recovered her breath, "Where the fuck did you learn that?"

"I have a vivid imagination," Alena giggled.

"You do, but I'll bet you had a teacher somewhere along the line."

"Okay, I had an uncle who taught me some specialties, when I came of age."

"I'd like to meet him," Ellie said, meaning it.

"That can be arranged ... for a finder's fee," Alena said with a wanton laugh.

"Hey," Alena chirped, they must want us to keep going. Why don't I play with your tits for a while?"

"Sounds like a plan. But remember, they are sensitive to the touch."

"I'm banking on that little fact, sweetie," and Alena took one in her hand, cupped it, then leaned in and covered the nipple with her lips and sucked.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, "A bit salty," before leaning over to kiss and suck the other one. "Could it be my pussy juice?" Then Alena savaged her friend's puppies, licking, biting and squeezing them while Ellie laughed and moaned intermittently.

Five minutes later, Alena looked up at Ellie over her freshly smeared nipples, now wet and glistening from her saliva.

"Mmmm," Ellie said dreamily, "Is it my turn already?"

Both girls turned as the door opened ... and Lee walked in on them.

Alena reacted first, opening her thighs in invitation. Lee noted it and gave her a winning smile.

"Thank you, maybe later, Alena." Then from behind his back he produced a strap-on belt and two dildos and handed them to her. "Why not use this on each other?"

"Alright, but tell me something," Alena asked.

"Yes?"

"How many people are watching us from behind that mirror?"

"How many do you think?" It wasn't the first time a girl had asked that question.

"Two, possibly three," she answered quickly.

"Just two at the moment, but before the night is over it could be a dozen or more," he told her truthfully and started to leave.

Holding the dildos aloft, Alena called out to his back, "We'll try to put these to good advantage."

And Ellie added sarcastically, "Enjoy our show!"

Alena fitted the strap-on around her waist and using her hand, tried it out. Satisfied that it would work, she approached Ellie and gave her a wet kiss while rubbing the cockhead against Ellie's pussy lips. Then she sat down in the solitary chair and motioned Ellie to climb up and mount her.

Ellie anticipated the signal and straddled Alena's lap, impaling a third of the cock in her hungry cunt. There was just something about Ellie that was so demanding and confident that Alena was reminded of her earlier demands on her uncle.

Ellie found the action unnatural and raised herself off the chair and inch or two. That allowed her to get a pelvic thrust going and also forced the cock all the way in.

She let Alena know it felt good with a soft moan as she rode the rubber cock. In turn, Alena's mouth closed over the Eurasian's sensitive nipple and bit lightly, sending a lightning bolt of tingles directly to Ellie's cunt.