Learning Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

"You can both come to my party next week" she bribed.

"Ok." I reluctantly agreed. "I'll call for you."

Some days later we decided to go to the river again. As we walked hand in hand down the road and out of sight of our homes, I broached the subject.

"Do you mind if my friend Elsie comes with us?"

"Why?"

"Well it might be fun."

"It's s'posed to be a secret?" he sounded disappointed.

"She won't get in the way, honest."

As we got to Elsie's gate I broke away from Jeff and went to the door. The maid answered my knock.

"Please tell Elsie we are going swimming if she wants to come."

"Yes Miss."

The door closed and I ran to rejoin Jeff. We walked on hand in hand till we heard the patter of feet running behind us.

"Hi ya you two." Elsie greeted us.

"Hi." I responded. Jeff just grunted.

"What's up with him?"

I just shrugged. Elsie was in flat shoes, not her usual heels, but that appeared her only concession to the fact that we were effectively going on a picnic. She was still glamorously dressed right down to the seamed nylons and the bow in the back of her long blonde hair.

The walk to our usual spot seemed to take longer than usual and we didn't chat as much, Elsie seemed to dominate the conversation. Not that she said anything sensible.

When we got there we spread the towels and sat on the bank dabbling our feet in the water. Jeff and I sat as close as we usually did, I made sure of that, and Elsie sat a little way off, she had kicked off her shoes and was dabbling her nyloned feet.

Jeff was sort of distant, it was as if all our previous games had not occurred at all. That was not what I wanted. Not what I wanted at all. I snuggled up to Jeff and slipped my hand into his shirt and tickled him.

"Get off." He giggled.

"No!" I continued to tickle, he continued to wriggle.

"Get off." He giggled

"Make me."

Jeff grabbed my wrists and pulled my hand from his shirt, we wrestled and fell back on the bank, I squealed. He tickled me and moved to fondle my tits. I giggled he sneaked his hand inside my blouse and fondled my bra.

"Mmm, Oooh yess."

He tweeked at my nipples.

"Mmmm...Mmmm..." I latched onto his mouth and kissed as passionately as ever I had, and he responded and transferred his hand to my knee slowly moving it up under my skirt. I wriggled.

"Mmmm...Oooh yeeesss. Please."

"What are you two doing?" Elsie sang out.

His hand shot out from under my skirts and we fell giggling apart.

"I thought you were going to watch?"

"I couldn't see, I was too far away."

"You chose where you sat. I want a wee."

I got up leaving Jeff sat at the riverside.

"Well come on Jeff, aren't you coming to watch me?"

Jeff jumped at the invitation as I knew he would we made our way behind the willow, where I raised my skirt peeled down my plain white cotton knickers and peed noisily onto the base of the willow causing a little golden puddle to form. I flicked off the remaining drips then stepped out of the knickers.

"Are you going to pee now?"

"Maybe I will."

"Shall we let Elsie watch?"

"If you like."

"Elsie..." I called "Do you want to watch Jeff pee. Have you seen a boy pee before?"

"Oooh Yes... will he mind?"

"No... Stand here by me."

We stood together, watching the spout of pee describing patterns in the air.

"Wow" says Elsie, then, craning forward she caught sight of his willy.

"Jeeezuus... that is a loooong cock isn't it."

"Is it? I don't know, it's the only one of have seen properly."

"I have seen a few, both boys and men, and believe me its long."

"I thought he was going to watch out when you peed, but he watched you wee."

"Of course, we always watch each other."

"Would he watch me?"

"Dunno, ask him."

"Jeff, do you want to watch me peeing?"

"If you want me to."

"Yes. Ok." She lifted her skirts and petticoat and started to squat.

"No..No.. not there, we don't wee where we put our towels down. Round this side of the tree."

"Where? Where? I am nearly doing it."

"Here... just here...I indicated where she should go."

Again she lifted her skirt and petticoat and prepared to pull her nylon knickers down. Her skirt fell forward concealing all.

"Lift up the front of her skirt, its no good me looking at her peeing if I can't see anything." Jeff said to me.

Standing to the side I raised the front of her skirt. She was dry for a minute or two, her transparent knickers about her knees. She was visibly struggling, a squeaky fart followed. Elsie reddened.

"I don't think she really wants me to watch her." Jeff spoke to me and started to turn away from Elsie.

"I do...I do... just a minute I have never been watched before." Another squeaky fart as she tried to force the urine from her.

Jeff turned back. A short spurt splashed and stopped then a steady stream began building into almost a torrent as her pee like mine splashed and spluttered gurgling onto the grass, sprinkling her ankles, making another pale yellow puddle beneath her before disappearing into the ground.

"What do you wipe with?"

Jeff laughed.

"I just flick the drips off with my fingers." I replied.

She tried and managed to flick them onto her legs.

"Did you like that? Elsie asked Jeff.

"It was alright I suppose." He replied, "Did you?"

"It sort of made me a bit tingly but I think that might have been you looking at my quim."

We all sat together on the river bank, Jeff was between us. The peeing had opened the intimacy between us so I thought what the hell.

"Elsie told me that when she has had her tits felt it doesn't make her feel good."

"That's not what I said. I said that I didn't know why they want to feel my tits because it doesn't feel like anything different."

Jeff slipped his hand into my blouse and started to fondle my bra clad tits. he squeezed, fondled and pulled then slipped his hand into my bra to play with my naked tits.

"Mmmm...Oooh...yeeeessss." I moaned.

Elsie leaned forward to see what Jeff was doing.

"Is that really nice? I mean are you really enjoying that?"

"Mmmmm...Mmmm...Yeeesss" I sighed.

Jeff put his arm around me pulling me in to kiss me hard.

"I think I am going to...you know...sneeeeze down there."

"What do you mean?" Elsie asks.

Suddenly the 'sneeze' took me.

"Oooooh...Oooooh...Ooooh yessss. Oooooh Stoppppp."

"What happened?"

"I had a lovely feeling in my quim that was a bit like a sneeze but different, and we call it a sneeze."

"Can he make me do it?"

"I'll let him if he wants to, but you have to ask him, because I won't ask him to do it to you."

"Please Jeff will you touch my tits like that?"

"Alright then, if you want."

Jeff turned from me and unbuttoned her blouse.

"It won't be just like that."

The blouse was totally unbuttoned exposing her expensive lacy nylon bra. He started to stroke and fondle her tits very gently just like he did with mine. He looked round to see me watching him.

"Her bra feels different to your cotton ones, sort of smoother."

He squeezed her tits through the bra and sensing the nipples started dragging his finger nail across them. Elsie started to breathe heavily, her breaths getting shorter by the minute, then he intruded into her bra and started to fondle her unfettered tits. Her breathing becoming more and more ragged.

"Am I supposed to kiss her?" he looked at me and asked.

"If you want to its alright by me."

"What about her, do you think she wants me to?"

"I do..I dooo. Ooooh Pleeese." She responded.

Jeff turned back to her and kissed her fully on the mouth, at the same time squeezing and fondling her harder.

"Oh Shit...Oh...Shiiit...I think I just wet myself...."

Jeff continued mauling her tits for several more minutes with Elsie complaining that she was wetting herself. Her legs were clamped hard together and she was arching her back pushing her tits at him.

Who knows what her pelvis was doing. He pulled his hands from her bra, dragging her tits, so that her nipples were exposed up over the cups. As he released her, she put her hands between her thighs.

"I thought I had wet myself, but although I am wet it doesn't feel like I've wee'd. I'm all tingly like you said."

"See, I told you."

"Does he get hard?"

"Of course."

"Can I see?"

I pushed him onto his back, he put his hands behind his head.

"Can I show her?"

"Its up to you, if you want to." I undid the waist button of his shorts. Then, one at a time, like a secret being revealed I unbuttoned the flies and peeled back his shorts, then pulled down his under pants his semi flaccid cock just lay there.

"It's not stiff is it?" says Elsie.

Jeff looked at me and grinned. With his eyes he beconned me to him then he whispered in my ear.

"Tell her it's her fault, because she still has her knickers on. I want to see her take them off, snooty cow."

I giggled.

"What did he say?"

"He says it's your fault he hasn't got a hard on because you have still got your knickers on. He wants to see you take them off."

Elsie stood and putting her hands under her skirt started to remove her knickers. She was wearing one of those full circle skirts which more or less concealed all she was doing.

"Hang on!" I said, "That's no good, take your skirt off first."

"Why?"

"If he sees you taking off your knickers it might make him hard, and your skirt is getting in the way."

"Oh, sorry."

She unbuckled her belt and let her skirt drop to her ankles, and followed by pushing her petticoat down with it, exposing her transparent nylon 'French' knickers. Her pubic curls clearly visible through them. They looked very sexy to me and a glance at Jeff's cock suggested that they looked sexy to him too as it started to twitch.

Elsie stepped out of the pool of skirting about her ankles and kicked them aside, and even though I wasn't as low down as Jeff, I could see her hair up the leg of the knickers, I knew Jeff must have been able to. Taking the waist elastic of her knickers she pushed it over her hips and with a shimmy let them slither to the floor.

"Now do this." I invited, squatting with my knees apart on one side of Jeff's waist, "Just there, opposite me."

She did so, Jeff raised his head, and we all watched as his cock came to attention.

Jeff of course was looking straight between our legs at our quims!

"Wow!" Elsie breathed, Then "Wow" again. "Can I touch it?"

"It depends." I teased. "I might let you."

"Anything...I've got to touch it."

"Not 'til I say!"

Elsie was shaking with her desire to touch my Jeff's cock, and I had the power. What was I going to demand in return for letting her touch it. The fact that this was Jeff's body I was deciding on a price for didn't even cross my mind. I was going to ask her for a pair of those sexy 'French' Knickers but I couldn't see how I could explain to my mum where I had got them. I took hold of this rigid pole then let go again. I reached over Jeff and taking one hand from behind his head pulled it towards me and held it.

"Now you do the same as me" I instructed.

Elsie did so, leaning forward as I had done. As she did so, Jeff raised his head and rubbed his face on her tits, snaking his tongue towards her previously exposed nipples. She returned to the original squatting position holding his hand.

"Now this." I lay his hand, palm up on the grass in front of me.

Elsie copied me.

"And this." Still squatting I waddled forward until his hand was below my quim, then I knelt straddling his hand.

Elsie did the same.

Moments later, Elsie jumped and moaned. I knew what was happening as Jeff's fingers were probing me too, I just wanted to enjoy.

Jeff had certainly taken note when he had been visually examining my quim and was putting his lessons to good use, clearly not just with my quim but with Elsie's too. I pressed down onto his hand, and throwing my head back moaned with pleasure.

Elsie's response was a little different as she launched herself forward to kiss him hard, I looked at her and noticed that her hips were rocking as she appreciated his attentions. I pushed her sideways from his face.

"Oye! I didn't say you could kiss him...You can only do what I say."

I replaced her, kissing him hard and jamming my tongue into his, I must say, very willing mouth. Elsie sat back up, but I knew she was bearing down on his hand. Equally I knew that Jeff was enjoying us both at the same time and in the same way. I sat back up and continued enjoying being fingered.

I was treating Jeff like a new toy, that I was sharing with a greedy friend. It was my toy and it would be played with as I said, as I permitted. I was naked except for my ankle socks, Elsie was still wearing her suspender belt and nylons.

"Take your bra off Elsie." Jeff spoke for the first time since he had whispered to me to tell her to take her knickers off.

Elsie reached behind her and did so. While watching her, he looked from my eyes to his cock, nodding. I made an unspoken query with my eyes, he repeated his look, flicking his head towards his cock, standing erect between us. I showed him my hand and mouthed.

"Do you want me to hold it?"

Jeff nodded.

" Do you want me to... you know?"

Again he nodded.

By this time Elsie had discarded her bra, her tits were a bit bigger than mine, but it didn't seem to matter, Jeff was looking at mine just as much as at hers. I reached out and held him. All the time he was fingering us both and we were rocking away grinding our quims onto his outstretched hands. It was obvious he was fingering us as the sinews of his arms were moving.

"Can I hold?" Elsie reached out towards Jeff's magnificent cock.

"Wait!" I said, I just had to be in control. "I'll tell you when."

I pushed her hand away and replaced my grip on it. She reached down and felt his balls. Again I pushed her hand away.

"I said you can only do what I say you can! And I didn't say."

Elsie leaned forward again, now braless, with a hand either side of Jeff's head supporting herself on her outstretched arms while rocking on his fingers.

Jeff pursed his lips and blew a kiss in my direction, when I bent down towards him he whispered in my ear,

"If you and Elsie move a bit closer together bending down like this I can lick at both of your tits."

I sat back up and pulled Elsie with me.

"Put your arm round my shoulder, and I'll put mine round you."

We did so, then bent over Jeff with our faces almost touching one another Jeff looked up at us and stabbed his tongue at our tits, first licking at mine then at Elsie's. After a few minutes he turned to me and kissed me. We sat back up and I was in control again. Elsie was doing a lot of moaning, and I was getting quite worked up myself.

"Ok! You can hold his cock with me." I condescended to share my treasure with her. We were both holding his cock, but in her eagerness Elsie had displaced my hand and her's was at the knob end where I wanted my hand to be so I pushed her off.

"That's my place. My hand always has to go at the knob end. I'll let you do his balls if you want though."

Elsie readily agreed and positioned herself accordingly.

Jeff's cock was throbbing, and I knew that we should return the favour he was doing with our quims. There was not a lot of movement with two hands, one above the other stroking his cock his shinny knob appearing and disappearing as we stroked.

Jeff's fingering was becoming ragged, and not so accurate. His hips were starting to twitch. I wanted desperately to 'sneeze'. As I increased my stroking, Elsie had to keep up with me. I was working my own hips forcing the movement I wanted from his hands. Elsie appeared to be doing the same and was becoming quite red in the face. Her tits bouncing a bit too.

"Here it comes!" Jeff gasped.

Elsie let go and shoved her hand between her legs crying "Oh! Oh! Ohhh!"

I gave Jeff longer strokes and the three of us watched in awe as the fountain of cream shot above shoulder level to be caught by the gentle breeze and blown onto Elsie's tits and shoulders.

My 'sneeze' crashed into me and I released Jeff's cock only to see it snatched and vigorously stroked by Elsie. The spurts of cream diminishing as she pumped.

"Wow...Wow...Wow...I have never seen one go off like that!" Elsie stared in utter amazement.

"What was all that Oh... Oh...Ohh about then?" Jeff asked.

"I think I had one of them 'sneezes."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes I really dig it, it was super."

We all flopped down and dozed in the lunch time air. I say dozed because suddenly we were aware of the factory hooter for the afternoon shift. We had another similar bout of fun in the afternoon which came to an end when a shower came on.

We were drenched to the skin when we got home, and we both went into our respective homes. Elsie having dropped off at her house as we passed. She'd removed and thrown away her nylons, they had been laddered beyond use in the course of the excersizes of the day, and I know that she had gone home bare arsed because when she went to put her 'French' knickers back on she couldn't find them. I think they ended in the river and floated away.

I had stayed on the towels, but She had green grass stains on her knees. One thing I was sure of was that I would not be inviting her along again. I did't like the sharing bit of it.

Looking back, I treated Jeff badly, like a toy not a person, and sometime I feel guilty, but not very because he enjoyed it as much as me. Also in hindsight, we were very lucky that neither Elsie or I got pregnant there was so much spunk flying about and we didn't give a damn where it was going and we knew very little about contraception.

I had to get a job shortly after, and both Jeff and Elsie went back to the Tech, I met someone at work and I think Elsie must have liked my Jeff because they were seen together more and more, spending lots of time 'listening to records' in the comfort of Elsie's bedroom. Until the day her mum walked in on them doing something when suddenly Jeff was on his own again.

His reputation with the ladies was almost legendary, I don't know how, but I like to think he and I laid good foundations for his future adventures.

joulie
joulie
197 Followers