Learning Experience

Story Info
Female English teacher gives a French lesson.
1.6k words
4.43
64.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silverstag
Silverstag
113 Followers

She was my first lover, a good friend and an excellent teacher. She was also about 20 years older than me. She was our high school English teacher and yearbook adviser and I was a gawky, bookish, somewhat nerdy 18-year-old. It was the nerdy 1950s. She was divorced, no children and no great beauty, rather thin and bony, but she had a warm smile, a friendly attitude and she loved to teach.

It was early spring, we were close to deadline on the yearbook and I was the editor. She asked me to bring some pictures and copy to her house to work on that evening. We had worked closely on the project for months and sometimes just the two of us but never with such privacy.

I knew she liked me, most of the teachers did because I was attentive in class, asked good questions and got excellent grades. I never suspected that she had any sexual interest in me and I can't honestly say I was attracted to her, except in the sense that any heterosexual young male is attracted to any presentable female, but we had good rapport and enjoyed each other's company.

We finished our work about 8:30 and she asked if I would like something to drink before I started home. She carried a couple of glasses of cola into her living room and sat down on the sofa. I started to sit in a chair but she motioned me to the sofa beside her, explaining that I could put my drink on a coaster on the coffee table in front of it.

She knew that I had a scholarship to the state university and would enroll in the fall. We talked about the college experience and she told me what to expect in the classroom. Then she said, "Don't forget to have some social life. Getting to know people and how to react in social situations is one of the most important things you'll learn in college. You'll get to meet people from all over the country - maybe even all over the world. There'll be lots of interesting people there and," she smiled, "lots of girls."

I returned her smile, shook my head and probably blushed.

"I'm not very good around girls," I said.

She reached out a hand and placed it gently on my arm and said, "Maybe all you need is a little practice."

I smiled shyly and said, "That's easier said than done."

"Maybe all you need is a good teacher," she said and placed her other hand on my shoulder.

I gulped and said, "Would you like to teach me?"

She nodded and, turning slightly, shut off the lamp by the sofa, leaving only the light from the kitchen where we had been working at the table. I didn't move and just looked at her expectantly. She put one hand on my face and gently touched me on the cheek and ran her fingers lovingly down toward my neck. Then she put the other hand on my other cheek and slowly brought my head toward hers. She kissed me lightly and then more deeply and than slipped her tongue into my mouth.

"That's called a French kiss," she said.

I nodded my head. I had done that already with one girl that I had dated but that was the extent of my sexual experience. We kissed like that for what seemed several minutes. I could sense her breathing quickening and I could feel my young cock springing to full attention inside my blue jeans.

We stopped to catch our breath and I said, "What do I do?"

"Just do what seems natural but whatever you do, do it slowly and gently. Women and girls need a slower pace than do men and boys. Just remember that slow and steady wins the race."

Thus instructed and empowered I dropped my left hand to cup her right breast. Through the thin material of her blouse I could feel her bra and, under it, a very warm breast and a stiffening nipple. By this time I was getting very excited and my cock was hard as a rock. I started to unbutton her blouse and she stopped me and said, "It'll go faster if I do it."

I watched as she unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor and then she reached both hands behind her back and undid her bra. She shook it free and I gazed with wonder at the first live female breasts I had ever seen. She told me to take off my shirt and I did. I reached out with both hands and began to touch and caress her breasts. They were small but well formed with brownish nipples. I moved my face to one of them and eagerly put my mouth on a nipple, sucking and licking on it.

"That feels wonderful," she said.

I began to alternate my oral attentions from one breast to the other, playing no favorites. Then she gently pulled my face away from her breasts and said, "It's time for our next lesson."

She began to remove her shoes and socks and motioned for me to do the same. Then she stood up and removed her slacks and stretching out her hands, pulled my up to stand in front of her. She was still wearing her panties.

I began to unbuckle my belt and she said, "Allow me."

She dropped my pants to the floor and smiled and made a little growling sound in her throat when she saw the bulge in my jockey shorts. She deftly dropped my drawers and dropped to her knees in front of me and delicately put my stiff young cock in her mouth. I was in heaven. Sensing that she was dealing with a hair-trigger she stopped, stood up and took off her underpants. Worshipfully I looked at the first adult female pussy I had ever seen. It had a lot of very curly, very dark brown hair surrounding it.

She laid down on the floor and I stretched out beside her. I put my right hand on her pussy and my middle finger instinctively began to explore it. I was thrilled to feel how wet she was and was extremely turned on by the distinctive odor that emanated from it. It is my favorite perfume to this day. She put one hand on my cock and began to gently stroke it.

"Would you like to know how to please any woman in the world?"

"Most definitely."

"Then do with your tongue what you're doing with your finger. It's like French kissing, only better. In fact they say that the French invented it. The clinical term is cunnilingus."

"Is that French?"

"I think it's probably Latin," she laughed. "But who cares."

I got on my knees and knelt in front of her temple of life. She reached around, got a pillow off the sofa and placed it under her butt, elevating her pussy and easing my access. Hesitantly I stuck out my tongue and tasted her. I loved how she tasted.

"Lick up and down and around," she said and I did.

'Now, put your middle finger inside me," she said and I complied.

"Now move your finger around and in and out." She began to moan and to move her pussy against my face. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my face inside until I was almost surrounded by snatch, ear to ear. Then she pulled my head and said, "Stick out your tongue."

I did and she moved my head, moving my probing tongue upward until it reached what felt like a little nipple near the top of her portal. Still holding my head firmly she moved me up and down, using my protruding tongue like a finger.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," she said.

"What's this called?" I asked, pulling my tongue back momentarily.

"That's my clitoris."

"Is that French or Latin?"

"Who cares. Now get back to work."

I resumed licking what I now knew was a clitoris and she dropped her hands from my head letting me proceed on my own volition.

"That's a good boy," she said. "That's a good boy, that's a good boy, that's a good boy, that's a GOOD BOY!" At that point she began to buck and heave and I realized that I had caused my first female orgasm.

She reached down and pulled my mouth away from her pussy. She lay almost motionless with her legs still spread wide apart. After a moment or two she seemed to regain her composure and she said, "Oh sweetie that was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. You get an A Plus."

Needless to say I felt about ten feet tall. She smiled, reached out her hand and began to stroke my cock.

"I don't need to tell you what to do now, do I," she asked.

I smiled, shook my head and moved my body closer to hers. She took my cock and placed it right at the entrance to her vagina.

"Now, come inside but do it slowly," she said.

I tried to comply, moving as slowly as my young hormones would allow and I marveled at my first entrance into a tunnel of love. Her pussy seemed to welcome me and the feeling of her around my cock was indescribable. Much better than jacking off, I thought.

Sensing my eagerness she said, "Fuck me, baby, go ahead and fuck me."

I started to pound away, burying my cock deep inside her pussy to the hilt.

"Come on baby, give it to me, give it to me, give me all you've got, give me all your sweet cum."

So I did.

That was the first of several sessions with my teacher. Sessions that regretfully had to end when I took a job out of town for the summer. While I was away she wrote to me and said she moving to another school in another state, to a better job for better pay. I never saw her again but I will never forget her.

Silverstag
Silverstag
113 Followers