Learning from Athena Ch. 02

Story Info
Elisha gets roughed up and learns some basics.
3k words
3.72
20.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The despair that took shape in Elisha's heart since Athena's dismissal was of a new kind.

No longer was she indifferent towards the world nor its effects or her fate. Now, for the first time in months, she was suffering because she wanted something and didn't have it rather than pure apathy.

She couldn't sleep after their encounter. Instead she stayed up, waiting on the off-chance that when her father came home, he would bring Athena back to her.

If nothing had solidified the belief that she did, in fact, want Athena in a sexual manner, then seeing her with her father did. Elisha heard them come in at precisely 4:34 a.m. (she was watching the clock), and snuck out of her room into the dark hallway, hoping to catch a glimpse. The two had made their way into her father's den rather quickly, and were talking about their evening.

Elisha's stomach roiled as she approached the open door, all too aware that either of them giving a careful glance her way would reveal her. But by the time she was watching them through the opening, all talk had ceased, and they were both occupied with each other.

They were engaged in deep kiss, and as awkward as it was to witness her father "in action," it turned her on to see Athena being kissed like that, and she took comfort in the fact that her father was a blood relation, taking vicarious pleasure in the act as if she were the one doing it. In time, her father's gnarled and liver-spotted hands made their way from Athena's small waist to the ends of her dress, and lifted it up.

Elisha was well aware that her new crush had a big ass, but seeing it it pulled up by the dress and then drop down with the pull of gravity was dazzling. It was huge - almost ridiculous, in the same way that young kids with huge backpacks look like aspiring turtles, so too Athena's booty seemed attached. Even her panties caught the eye: pristine white once again, just like her dress, with lacy frills at the back, and a big ball of fluff meant to look like a rabbit's tail.

"Who's my good little girl?" her father asked.

Athena sniffed incredulously. "I am, Daddy. Only me."Daddy. The word made Elisha nauseous and guilty, but she couldn't look away...

"You were bad tonight."

"I was good, Daddy."

"You were flirty."

Athena grinned. "How's that bad?" She leaned in and kissed him again, moaning softly.

Meanwhile her father spanked Athena's ass, each slap sending her brown butt rippling and bouncing with a loud crack.

It looked so soft.God... Like the cringe-worthy idiot she was, Elisha tried gripping her own butt; but there was barely anything there to play with. .

The the wrinkled old hand belonging to her father sank into the brown flesh completely, his claws kneading it with violence. Both of them moaned, and soon he added a second hand, while Athena wrapped her arms around his back and started... unlatching her heels just by using her feet.

Elisha stifled a laugh.Next level.

And then the fun was over. The door slammed closed, the suddenness of it all throwing Elisha back against the wall.

Was she spotted? No, that was unlikely. Athena's eyes were closed. And plus, she wasn't in the light. It was unlikely...

Now she couldn't hear a thing, not even muffled noises.Fuck.

Elisha crawled back to bed and, satisfied that Athena would likely be there when she woke up in the morning, went to sleep.

However, upon waking up she found herself cuffed to bed, with Athena sitting at her side. And Athena looked different now. She wore white sneakers with bright blue laces, jean shorts, and a floaty blue top. She wore an NYC cap, a black ponytail sprouting from the back.

"What are you doing?"

But Athena was too busy with her phone to answer. At length she laughed, then showed Elisha a video of a dog licking a laughing baby. "Isn't that cute?"

"That's very cute... Why am I tied to the bed?"

"Because you've been a bad girl, baby. Spying on us last night... what's wrong with you?" Elisha winced. So she did see. "And then I kept thinking last night about how we left off. You were such a buzzkill. And I was so nice to you. You even made that dumb comment about me being a gold digger."

"I said youweren't a gold digger."

Athena rolled her eyes. "Whatever. That's not the point."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"I know, I know you're sorry... But that doesn't make it right."

Did that mean there was a way to make it right? She very much hoped so. "What can I do?"

Athena bit her lip naughtily. "First, tell me... Did you like watching me being with your dad last night?"

Elisha hesitated a moment. "Yes."

"I bet you would've wanted to see more. What happens before closed doors."

"Kind of... Yes..."

Athena got up and started circling the bed. "Maybe I should tell him to add you to the mix. Just you, me, and Daddy. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"I-"

"I don't know? That better be out of your fucking vocabulary after last night."

"It will be."

"You're lucky I'm even here, you know. At first I thought: Man, fuck this ungrateful hoe. But then I thought:She's shy, it's all new to her, she was being remorseful when I left... So I decided to give you another shot. Do not fuck this up!" Athena yelled, and kicked the bed. "You feel me?"

"I feel you. I won't. I feel you."

"Good. That's what I want to hear."

Athena sat down at the edge of the bed, and looked at her in the eyes. Elisha didn't know what made her feel more vulnerable: being all tied up, or having those intense dark eyes boring into her soul.

"Are you scared?"

"A little."

Athena's hand came to rest on her belly. "Don't be. So long as you're good, I'm good."

The warmth from the palm was spreading all over and it felt good. "Okay."

Gingerly, Athena lifted her shirt. Then the black fingers circled her stomach gently, sending tiny electric shocks down to her pussy. Elisha breathed heavily and arched her back.

"So, about last night's question... Are you my bitch or not?"

"I want to be."

Athena put her phone down and climbed on top of Elisha without their bodies touching.

"Are you sure you're my bitch?" asked Athena.

"Yes. I'm your bitch." Just speaking the words now was making her wet. She thought of last night and the way Athena handled her and used her. She wanted more of it.

"Open your mouth."

Expecting another kiss, Elisha obeyed. But instead she watched as Athena's mouth closed, sucked the cheeks audibly, then opened again, spit dripping down slowly into Elisha's mouth.

It tasted a little sweet, and she took it all as it came, until Athena pulled away and stood up.

The handcuffs came undone. "Come. It's time to join Daddy for breakfast."

Elisha trailed behind Athena as they walked towards the living room, staring at the swaying black booty in front of her. The shorts were wound tightly around it, but only halfway, leaving a good half of the cheeks exposed, the brown flesh bouncing and folding upon itself as she walked confidently - always with a purpose.

When they entered the living room Elisha's father was standing at the table, his hand hovering over an iPad.

Athena walked over and leaned in to give him a quick kiss.

Looking at them together in the light of day, Elisha was truly baffled as to how her father had gotten possession of such a woman. Nothing she knew of him was remarkable and his looks were... deteriorating rapidly - assuming there were any to start with. The middle of his scalp was bald and shiny, and the skin of his face was loose and wrinkled, an unimpressive head attached to an even less impressive body - all bony and frail. To top it all he wore the most garish clothing - brights suits and shirts of all colors with a potent shine.

And yet Athena liked him. Loved him, maybe. Elisha could see it in the way she looked at him and smiled, and in how direct and meaningful all her gestures were. She touched and kissed that desiccated corpse with a passion, without a hint of reluctance, and it made Elisha sick to look at it. Sick and supremely jealous. And a little aroused...

"How's my baby?" Athena asked him.

Her father pursed his lips. "Trying to figure out this damned map."

Athena laughed. "Let me, baby." One dark hand went over his as a guide, while her other arm wrapped around his shoulders tenderly, her long fingers stroking the wrinkled face. Her shiny blue nails caught the sun and glimmered.

"There!" declared Athena at length. "All done. What about breakfast?"

He sighed and turned the iPad over like an enemy. "That would be swell."

"Swell. God, I love you." She leaned in and kissed him deeply, then went off towards the kitchen, giving Elisha a look of warning as she passed.

He raised his head suddenly and looked at Elisha. "You're here."

"Yes. It's surprising, I know," she said sardonically.

"I've invited Athena to breakfast with us. I hope you don't mind. She told me you two hit it off last night. You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I always dreaded having to choose between the two of you."

And how would you choose? Barely into the conversation, and she was already mad. And with no ability to show it.

Elisha sat down at the table and waited. There conversed no more, and Athena quickly returned, putting a plate of food in front of all.

Wasn't I supposed to do this? But Athena looked unconcerned. In fact, it was as if no one existed beyond her father. Athena ate quietly an listened to him talk about all sorts of business nonsense, nodding with great interest.

Then her father got a call and he got up, announcing that he had to go, but would be back by lunch. Elisha watched as he kissed Athena ravenously once again, for longer than a minute, right in front of her, his hands once again going down to her ass and massaging it like one would a stress ball.

They detached with a loud, wet noise, and Athena patted him on chest tenderly. "Knock 'em dead, babe."

And then he left, without saying a word to Elisha, without even acknowledging her existence.

Her anger must have showed, because Athena was looking at her with a frown, her arms crossed.

"Is that how you're going to behave towards your dad?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't even say goodbye to him?"

"He didn't say goodbye."

"Nor should he. That's your fucking job, you dumb bitch. You're the daughter. You're the one a third of his age. It's you who says,Goodbye, sir, and wishes him a good day. Good God, how can you be so goddamn uncivilized?"

But instead of feeling bad Elisha's anger was only rising. She did not think it was her job to act that way towards a man that only fed her and kept her around like a pet, out of obligation and nothing else. And yet say any of that and it might make Athena furious.

"I'm sorry," she said through gritted teeth.

"Don't give me your fucking sorries. Give them to him when he's back. In the meantime, you're going to decide what you're going to make us for lunch."

"I can't cook."

Athena took an imperious step forward. "You're a grown woman and you can't cook? Are you kidding me?"

Elisha clicked her tongue. "Can't we just fucking order in?"

But before she knew it Athena was on her, this time treating her with unexpected fury. She got yanked out of the chair by her hair and shaken violently.

Athena slapped her once, and instinctively, without thinking, Elisha punched her in the belly.

The next thing she knew she was on the floor, and could only watch in horror as Athena dropped to her knees, shaking, her hands wrapped around her stomach, her expression pained beyond belief.

"Oh my God," said Elisha. "I'm so sorry..."

"Run."

"What?"

But before she acted on the advice Athena was upon her again. She got slapped first, so hard that it made her dizzy, then leg swept her off her feet and delivered her to the the floor, yelping.

Athena went away and returned with handcuffs and a ballgag.

"Please, I--"

But Athena cuffed her wrists and ankles tight enough to chafe, then placed the ballgag in her mouth and secured it. Elisha struggled to breathe through her nose, her tongue beating against the ballgag, looking up at Athena pleadingly.

Then she was picked up and taken to the bathroom. There Athena dropped her in the tub and picked up the showerhead.

Before she had time to wonder what was going to happen, icy water was shooting down upon her, so cold it felt scorching hot. She screamed into the ballgag and writhed violently, feeling her body go numb with the cold.

"What - is that too cold for you? Don't worry, we can fix that."

The fiery water that followed was even worse. Elisha felt she was being burned alive, the smoke rising from her body, the rising water nearly reaching her nose.

"You know, I read this story once. This black guy from a prison - you know, one of those cracker prisons - they boiled him alive. Shoved the poor guy in the shower and locked him in, then turned the water as fucking hot as it could go. Can you imagine that? The skin was melting off his body and he was screaming, but they just left him there till he died," said Athena, horror and indignance both written upon her face. "So I guess it would be hypocritical for me to do that to you. "

The water shut off. Athena grabbed her by the hair and yanked her out of the tub, dragging her wet body out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

Elisha wondered what exactly she had done to deserve this, and what kind of psychopath she was dealing with after all. A very, very mild version of this would've been exciting. But this was simply terrifying. Her entire body hurt, and she wondered if her entire scalp was bloody from the way her hair kept getting pulled.

Finally she was dropped on the kitchen floor. Athena undid the cuffs and removed the ballgag.

"Get up, bitch."

Elisha did as told, but slowly, her dripping body unresponsive and feet slipping.

"Typically, you teach an idiot how to cook a meal. But since I'm dealing with an absolute retard, I guess we gotta start with the basics. Get an egg from the fridge and a pot. Good. Now fill the pot with water and place the egg inside. Then leave it until the water is boiling."

Elisha looked down. "How do I turn on the stove?"

"Are you for real? Holy fucking shit.How do I turn on the stove?" repeated Athena, laughing grimly. "Jesus Christ."

Elisha followed the instructions she was given, then waited as the water warmed, too afraid to look Athena in the eyes.

"Is the water bubbling?" asked Athena harshly. "If it is, that means it's done."

But it wasn't yet. Elisha waited until it was, then turned off the stove.

"Good. Now take out the egg. With your hand."

"But it's hot."

Athena kicked her in the ass so hard she nearly went over the stove herself. The message was clear.

She put her fingers inside the pot tentatively, then snatched the egg out and placed it on the table, nearly crying from the scalding heat her hand went through.

"Congratulations. You now have the cooking skills of a six-year-old as an eighteen-year-old. Real fucking smart, bitch."

When a part of the rage dissipated visibly, Athena took out her phone and texted, then looked back to her.

"I'm going to go now. By the time I come back for lunch with your father, I better find lunch ready, made by your own hand."

Elisha swallowed. "Can it be eggs?" she stammered.

But Athena just laughed and walked out, incredulously muttering, "This fucking bitch..."

After she heard the door close, Elisha let go completely and began to cry. Nobody had ever treated her so harshly.

She considered calling her father and confessing everything. Or calling the cops on her.

She can't do this to me, she thought, getting angrier with each passing minute. "She can't do this to me!"

Elisha kicked around the kitchen and slammed her hands against the furniture, until she crashed back down on the chair, her limbs hurting, body exhausted.

Soon though, that too passed, and she simply felt tired and hungry. She looked around idly until she saw the one egg she had boiled cooling on the table.

It was picked up and she held it in her hands, rather amazed that she had managed to cookanything, then wondered how one went about cleaning it. Her father always did it for her.

But she hit one end upon the table as she thought it was supposed to go, and was surprised that it worked. She peeled it slowly and with great care, till it stood ready in her hand.

She took it up to her mouth, nibbled and chewed.

It was good. Even better because she had made it.

I made this, she thought with great amusement.

And in that moment she realized that all the pain served a purpose. She had cooked for the first time.

By the time she was done eating her egg she was once again enthralled with Athena, and laughing at the whole event.

She got up, and went to change.

For the first time ever, Elisha would cook lunch.