Learning from Aunt Sophie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers

"Hello, Miss Penny. Enjoying a walk? I'm jut getting some runner beans for Paris to cook for tonight."

Penny told him how impressed she was with the gardens and Brutus thanked her. Then she asked him about getting out for a stroll in the lane.

Brutus walked along the drive with her, "Not going too far, are you, Miss Penny?".

"No, just to get a feel for the surrounds."

When they got to the main gate, Penny saw that there was a little side gate next to it. Brutus produced a little card wafted it over a disc, and the gate popped open. "If you're not going to be long I'll leave it unlatched," he told her. "The safest walking is across the road where the grass verge is wider."

It was across the road that Penny made for, because she had noticed the trees that flanked that side of the road, and she wondered how deep the woods might be.

She hadn't walked many yards when she heard the rough sound of a car approaching from behind her. From the sound of it, a very old car, and she half turned to see that it was indeed ancient. It was open topped and three men were cramped into it with large haversacks piled beside the one in the back seat.

The car slowed, then it pulled up onto the grass verge, and Penny felt just a little uneasy, as they called out to her. "Want a lift---or something?" Followed by coarse laughter, and the one in the back seat leapt out, and came round to where she was standing. Even as he drew level with her, so that she saw an oily stain on his shirt, the others were climbing out.

"Fancy a walk in the woods?" oily stain smirked, his eyes on the front of her shirt. His hand reached out , "Nice material, you've got there." And his fingers pressed into her left breast.

Penny's early thoughts had been that they all looked fairly good looking, and her libido had been questioning her needs. But now she was frightened. Her fear was justified as the other two each grabbed an arm and pulled it viciously behind her.

Terrified, she tried to cry out in protest, but oily stain slapped a hand over her mouth. "Of course she fancies a walk in the woods," he cackled.

"Maybe a shag in the woods, " said one, whose head was completely shaven.

Penny's heart was pounding, her struggles only brought extra pressure on her painfully gripped arms. as she was propelled towards the trees. The free hands of the pair behind her, began to grope at her breasts, but the more she struggled the higher her arms were pulled.

They moved out of the sun into the enclosing trees. Oily stain walked backwards in front of her, one hand over her mouth, the other fumbling at her belt. His face creased in a crazed grin, while the two clawing her breasts had popped the buttons on her shirt, so that their cruel fingers dug into her bared breasts.

"No bra, and gorgeous tits," the ginger one said. Penny had convinced herself that her breasts were sensitive, but now she was finding that it wasn't to this kind of treatment. Oily stain was trying to get his free hand inside the front of her jeans.

They had only moved a few yards into cover, when the two pushing her became over excited at kneading at her breasts, and their efforts made her stumble to her knees. Penny's face struck against the hardness of the front of oily stain's jeans.

"Oh, look, her mouth's dying to taste my cock."

The others laughed, one of them tried to slide a hand down inside her slackened jeans onto her buttocks.

Penny was simply terrified now. Those parts of her body which she had begun to see as pleasure sources were being cruelly defiled. In front of her face, a crowing oily stain had unzipped his jeans and his large erect prick waved in Penny's face.

"Come on then, bitch, suck it."

She turned her head away, and at the same time, she was aware of an invading hand groping into the crease of her buttocks.

"Grab her hair.. Keep her fucking head still. Come on, suck it."

A voice behind her pulling at her waistband snapped, "Let's get the fucking jeans off her. Then we'll see what treats we've got in store."

"Suck it, you stupid cow," Oily stain snarled, and the sudden blow to the side of her head from his flat hand all but stunned her, and, dazedly, she felt her nose being gripped. To breath she would have to open her mouth. Rape had never been a thing that she considered worthy of her attention. Now, as her limbs trembled uncontrollably, she knew it was imminent..

Oily stain was holding his prick against her slowly parting lips, and she felt the tears on her face. This wasn't how---

Suddenly she was aware of oily stain's prick moving upwards, then his feet passed in front of her face, also heading upwards. From behind, came angry cries as her arms were released and she heard a loud cracking noise.

Standing in front of her was the wonderful bulk of Brutus, his hands held high above his head, his face a study in pure anger. Still in a bit of a daze, she half turned her head to see her two rear attackers having their heads clashed together for the second time, and Paris was there. Even as she watched he released the pair and they collapsed unconscious to the ground.

Brutus was shaking oily stain with the ferocity of a terrier with a rat, before letting go of him so that he slammed against a tree and lay still. From sheer relief, Penny started sobbing. Paris had touched her cheek, now Brutus was bending to pick her up in his arms.

"You're all right now, Miss Penny," he growled.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Paris asked anxiously, as they made their way back to the roadside, where Brutus stopped and looked at the car. With a grim look on his face, he turned to Paris, and held Penny towards him, "Can you hold Miss Penny for a moment? Gently now."

Secure in Paris's careful grip, Penny watched as Brutus walked to the roadside of the car, bent, and heaved, to set the car rolling on its side. He took another look at it, and grabbed the bottom edge and with another massive heave he had turned the car completely upside down.

With a look of sheer satisfaction, although breathing heavily he joined his partner, who said, "I'll carry Miss Penny, while you get your breath back."

Penny had nestled her aching head against Paris's shoulder, and realised that she was still sobbing slightly

"How did—how could--?" She found framing any words difficult.

"Don't talk just now, Miss Penny," Brutus growled "You've had a really bad time." Then to Paris, "You happy carrying her?"

"Very happy," his partner replied. "She's my baby."

Penny was aware of his affectionate squeeze, and her breath shuddered in her throat as she recalled what she had been rescued from.

Reaching the house, Penny became aware that they were carrying her up to her bedroom, where Paris laid her on the bed. For the first time she realised that the whole of her shirt was open, and her breasts were exposed. Paris called to Brutus and Penny saw him point to her breasts.

Her immediate urge was to cover herself up, but Brutus looked and he growled, "Oh, those bastards. I could go back and throttle them."

Puzzled, Penny managed to sit up and look down at her breasts, There were three finger mark bruises down one side of her left breast, and, being upset and pained already, she quickly burst into tears again.

. Brutus said quietly, "Paris, I think a cup of tea would be in order, and she could have a little doze. I'll fix a shower for her."

Paris nodded and went out, and Brutus kneeled by the side of the bed and said, "Now, I know that you're very upset, Miss Penny, but I'm going to set the shower running so you can wash away the filth of their touch on your lovely body."

Penny nodded gratefully, and after a moment or two she heard the shower going and Brutus came back. "It's running at a reasonable temperature.I'll stay nearby in case you have any problems. Just yell, and I'll be there."

As she placed her feet over the edge of the bed, she said, "I know you will, Brutus."And with impulsive gratitude she kissed him on the cheek.

Brutus stood up to his full height, his hand to his cheek, "That is a kind honour you pay me, Miss Penny. I'll be on the corridor but I'll leave the door open."

Penny found the shower so refreshing, and she stayed under the water a long time, vigorously scrubbing, at all the places that their fingers might have touched. Her head still ached from the slap, and she wondered if there would be a bruise.

When she was dried, she viewed herself in the mirror, and was relieved to see that the marks on her breast weren't so bad. Naked, she went and lay on the bed. A respectful knock at the door had her calling, "Come in."

Paris came in carrying a small tray with a cup, a jug and a small teapot. Brutus was right behind him, as Paris placed the tray on the bedside table.

"Tea, and then rest," said Paris.

"Feeling any better for your shower?" Brutus asked. His eyes scanning her body, not in a lascivious way, but to detect any sign of injury.

"It has helped, thank you," Penny admitted, having to remind herself that she was lying naked on a bed with two men looking at her, and she was feeling completely comfortable with that.

"Hope you're all right for dinner," Brutus said, with a gentle smile. "You wouldn't want to miss those runner beans would you?"

"Cooked in paprika," Paris added, pouring a cup of tea, adding milk and handing it to Penny.

They left her, and she drank the tea slowly, her mind drifting over the last two hours, and how they might have distorted completely her thoughts about sex. She even recalled the moment the car pulled up, the frisson of excitement she had felt at the sight of three young men. That had been quickly dispelled.

She couldn't help reminding herself that, had their approach been more gentle, more subtle, she may well have succumbed. Now she shuddered at the thought.

Her cup rattled in her hand. She was feeling so drowsy now. Delayed reaction to her ordeal perhaps. Setting the cup down on the side table she lay back.

Someone was calling her name from a long way away. No, it wasn't that far. It was a woman's voice. Penny opened her eyes and slowly focussed on the anxious face of Sophie. At the sight of her, Penny began crying again, while being annoyed with herself for being so soft.

"Oh, Sophie, I'm such a cry baby," she sobbed.

"After what you've been through. Paris and Brutus have told me all about it. Brutus saw that cat go past the gate, and luckily got suspicious"

"They were brilliant, Sophie. So strong, yet so caring. It was thanks to them that nothing happened to me."

Sophie leaned over her, and said gently, "But something did happen to you. Maybe not as bad as it might have been, but I can see it in your eyes, you are still traumatised." She stroked her niece's brow, "You're going to need rest."

"But I've slept well."

Sophie nodded, "Paris put something mild in your tea. Perfectly safe. And you'll take a little more tonight. Now stay in bed."

Paris brought her dinner on a tray,"Paprika chicken, Miss Penny, with those runner beans. I trust you're feeling a little better"

She thanked him, and after he left she found that despite the good food she had little appetite.

It took four days for Penny, or her mind, to get back into any kind of order. Sophie cancelled all her appointments to stay close. Penny slept a lot, gazed out over the gardens a lot, and was, initially, rather worried at the effect the assault had on her. She'd have thought she'd be stronger than that. But moments from the incident kept creeping into her mind. The biting fingers on her breast, hands pushing down inside her jeans, that penis threatening at her lips, only slowly did they begin to distance themselves.

Sophie kept reassuring her that the way she was feeling was perfectly normal, and she would come through it. By the third day, Penny was able to walk through the house naked. She was able to enjoy the kindly greetings of Paris and Brutus. Sophie told her that she had booked an appointment with Jeff, the photographer, for the following Tuesday, still a few days away, and Penny found she was able to look forward to that.

On the morning of the fourth day, she had just come down the stairs when she spotted Paris crossing the hall, and she called to him.

He turned, and a warm smile creased his sallow face, "Yes, Miss Penny? Good to see you looking like your real self. Can I do anything for you?" His eyes had never roamed anywhere but on her face.

Penny returned the smile, and with just a little nervousness, blurted out, "Yes, you can. I would like you to paint me---naked."

Did his sallow face redden? But he said, "Oh, Miss Penny, that would be such a privilege for me, but I'd need to square it with Miss Sophie."

Penny smiled, "Of course. Nothing as big as that one." She indicated Sophie's picture along the staircase. But discreet like that."

"That would be a joy for me."

"Thank you, Paris."

That night Sophie, smiling broadly, told Penny, "Paris approached me this afternoon and asked, most respectfully, for my permission to dp a nude portrait of you. I knew he'd do that."

"A nude portrait?"

"That's how he put it, and I told him he could start tomorrow if you feel up to it."

So it was on the following morning in the second floor studio Penny found a comfortable sofa had been added to the furniture.

"Perfect for a natural pose," Sophie said, and with a laugh, spread herself, naked, and with legs parted, along the sofa.

Penny laughed with her, as did Paris, who was busily arranging his brushes and considering his colours. But Penny said," I think I should be a little more discrete, don't you?"

Sophie stood up from the sofa and gestured for Penny to take her place, "Just lie in a position that will be comfortable to hold, right, Paris?"

Paris looked at the way Penny had settled, "That would be fine, " he said, and waved his hand, "Just raise your right knee." And when Penny did that, he shook his head, "No, that covers your pubic area and looks too coy. Try raising your left knee."

Penny did as Paris suggested, and immediately Sophie said, Oh, yes, that will be excellent."

Paris nodded, "It emphasises your overall curves. The sight of the inner thigh helps that."

"Position of her hand?" Sophie queried."Like mine is on the staircase portrait, with fingers just trailing on the pubic hair."

Paris looked, and said, "I feel it would be better if the hand lay just alongside the pubic area, suggesting that it might be moving in that direction."

Penny placed her hand there, and Sophie immediately agreed with Paris, before saying to Penny, "He's so clever, and no art training. Isn't that right, Paris?"

"That's right, Miss Sophie. I've been practising for a very long time." He raised his fingers to his eyes as though framing the image. "Now I think you other hand maybe touching your hair. The arm up like that raises the breast---er---not that it needs raising."

Sophie nodded and winked at Penny, as Paris move up close to her. "I think he said, just a little wildness of the hair," And he flicked a couple of strands down over Penny's forehead, "If you'll excuse me, Miss Penny."

"I'm in your hands, Paris," Penny told him, and in her head she was wishing that they weren't gay hands. And she knew by the pull she was feeling in her lower belly that she was almost clear of her ordeal.

"You won't be needed here all the time, Miss Penny. Once I get the basic outline on canvas, I'll only require you for short stints. Especially to get the face right."

After three hours of painting, and having Paris's eyes roaming up and down her body, Penny rose expectantly from the sofa to view his work.

"Not much to see so far," Paris explained, as Penny wondered whether her disappointment had shown on her face. There was only a basic outline of her lying position. No details of her body at all.

"Today it was important to get the outer shape utterly correct," Paris explained," And I think I've done that. Tomorrow I start on body detail."

After five days Paris declared that the painting was complete. He had placed a sheet over the canvas, when Penny and Sophie came for the final viewing. He looked so worried, Penny resolved to be as kindly as she could be, no matter how it had turned out.

When Paris removed the canvas, she gasped in delighted surprise. "God, I'm not that beautiful," she said.

"Yes, you are," Both Sophie and Paris said simultaneously, and they all laughed.

"You do like it?"Paris asked anxiously.

"It's wonderful," Penny told him, and went to kiss him on the cheek.

"I agree," Sophie said slyly. "And I'm just a little jealous. That face is a miracle, it contains a look of innocence with just a hint of something warmer behind the eyes."

Sophie pleaded that the painting be hung in her room, and Penny had no objection.

"Well, you've come through that test very well. Your nudity has never been a problem, has it? And tomorrow it is your introduction to the world of photography."

The following morning, as Brutus drove, Penny sat in the back of the Jaguar alongside Sophie, who had guessed that she was slightly nervous.

"I don't expect you to be doing any posing today, except for Jeff ensuring that you are of the right calibre."

"The right calibre?"

"Attractive, which you are, in spades. And comfortable with your own body. He's a lovely guy, and will keep you well advised of the poses, he wants you to make."

When she entered the surprisingly large ground floor studio, she found that Sophie had not exaggerated. Jeff was indeed, a lovely guy. In fact he was incredibly handsome, with corn coloured hair, a rugged face, and he was younger than Penny had expected, no more tha thirty five, she guessed.

His reaction when they were introduced, and he shook her hand in greeting, absolutely thrilled Penny. This very masculine, well built man, with experience of so many models, actually said, "My God, you told me she was good looking, but this face—why, it's gorgeous, and I would be happy just photographing it, in all its moods and manners."

Sophie nodded her own pleasure at his words, "I didn't exaggerate, did I?"

Jeff turned back to Penny. He had such deep brown eyes, and his smile was warming. "Your aunt will have told you about my limits. No pornography, but a balance of eroticism will be expected."

"Yes, she did tell me," Penny replied, wondering why she was slightly breathless. The prospect of being photographed by this man was most exciting.

"However, I allow other photographers to use the facilities here. There are other areas along the corridor, none as large as this, and although I advise them of limits, I cannot guarantee they always listen. But you will be the judge of how far you're prepared to go."

He turned back to Sophie, and terms of payment were discussed, and times of access. "I'll start off with three hour sessions. But first, I'm afraid, Penny, I need to see the rest of you."

Penny glanced at Sophie, who gave her an encouraging nod, as Jeff directed her behind a screen where she would undress, and told her there was a robe there if she wished to cover up.

Penny, still in a state of high excitement at the prospects that lay ahead, quickly removed the jeans, shirt and panties she was wearing. Briefly, she glanced at the robe, and thought it seemed pointless. Excited, she might be, but she was no longer shy about showing her body.

Naked, she stepped out from behind the screen, with her arms held in a revealing pose.

"Wow, "Jeff growled, "Sophie, she is astounding. Reminds me of you, a total natural. Penny, just turn your back to show me your rear."

Penny turned her back but looked over her shoulder, and, while intending to attempt a cheeky, sultry look, could only have looked surprised to see Jeff's camera trained on her and clicking.

EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers