Learning from Aunt Sophie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers

"A worthy start," he said, with a grin, and pointing the camera again, he added, "Face us and just smile."

Penny did, and the camera clicked once more. Jeff thanked her for her openness, and told her to get dressed. As she moved behind the screen, she saw Jeff saying something to Sophie, which appeared to appeal to her. Then before they left, Jeff said, "There's a stock room back there containing all kinds of costume, but for tomorrow just dress as you are now. It will be a while before you'll be doing any nude work."

On the drive home Penny asked Sophie how Jeff looked to be about her age. Sophie laughed, "He is. It was his father who ran the studio when he took me on. Jeff was learning, until his father's heart attack put him in charge." Her eyes left the road for a moment to glance at Penny, "And do you know what he said about you?"

"What?"

"He said that you have a lucrative modelling career ahead of you, if you want it. When you stripped off, he immediately doubled the hourly rate he offered originally. He has clients who make offers for various poses. And they're made to pay for that kind of service."

So Penny's modelling career began at two pm on the following day. For that first occasion Sophie stayed and watched, while Jeff encouraged Penny to pose anyway she felt comfortable. At first he wanted her to look like a shy young lady, all buttoned up and coy. He was pleased with that, and Jeff then asked what she might do to be more provocative.

Thinking of what she had observed in Sophie's third floor photo room, Penny unfastened the top three buttons of her shirt, and leaned forward. She sat astride a chair, placing her fingers at her crotch, or leaning back with her arms wide so that her shirt opened wider. Jeff urged her to keep going and his camera clicked over and over again.

Penny was surprised at how tired she felt by the end of the session, but she was feeling great after Jeff's effusive compliments.

"A natural," he declared again, " a complete natural. First day and I've not had to make more than a couple of suggestions."

By the second week she was using the dresses and skirts from the store room. In a flaring skirt, Jeff had her twirling so that the skirt rose to reveal her thighs, and in the summer dresses, unbuttoned high and low, she was encouraged to reveal much bosom and thigh.

Two other photographers, Gus and Rob, appeared during that second week, and they were most encouraging in their compliments, and helpful in their suggestions. Rob asked if he could take some exclusive shots in one of the separate rooms but Jeff told him Penny wasn't ready for that yet.

Other models were present during the third week, and a couple of shoots had Penny and a model called Debby, smilingly unbuttoning each others dress. But Penny found that, just like the developments in that third floor photo room, she was gradually wearing less and less, and consequently revealing more and more.

Penny was becoming increasingly aware of the urges that ran through her lower body. Urges that being unfulfilled, in the climate she was working in were almost irrepressible. She had mentioned it to Sophie, but her aunt had advised caution, "And patience, my dear. I know just how frustrating it can be when you have the kind of libido that you possess."

Just two days later, after two hours of posing in a yellow summer dress, which finished up totally unbuttoned, and the final shots had shown most of her breasts, with just a subtle covering of cloth, and her panties, so fine that there was no doubt about her dark triangle.

Every one else had left, and Penny was kneeling up on the broad mattress that was often used for lounging shots. Jeff approached her with his camera in hand, "I want to take a few facial shots now," he said. "just look seductive, now smiling, now doubtful, now very happy, oh that's good."

He moved in closer, dragged the low tripod closer. Placing his camera on it, he looked through the viewfinder, and made some minor adjustments. "A client had asked for a facial of you specifically, in, to use his words, 'a state of near rapture.' I'm not too sure what he means by that, but I'm assuming something close to orgasm. Hes generous payer, if he likes the work. Think you can do that?"

"If I can remember," Penny said, but already, some little imp was playing through her mind.

Jeff looked surprised, "You have had an orgasm?"

"Only once, and it seems like months ago."

Jeff shrugged, "Well, show me what you can make of it." He looked into the viewfinder, and Penny put on what she thought might be her most voluptuous look.

"No, not quite," Jeff said, raising his head from the camera. "Let's see you try again." He watched as Penny worked on another expression of fake passion, and saw Jeff's head shake.

She took in a deep breath, wondering if she dared put her thoughts into action. Without further consideration, which might have stopped her, she said, "I know what will give me that look."

"You do?"

Penny lowered her eyes. Just like a shy schoolgirl, she thought, as she told him, "If you caress my breasts."

"That would work?"

"They're very sensitive," Penny murmured, and her hands trembled in her lap, as Jeff moved alongside her.

As he knelt down he said, "You really think it would work? I don't take liberties."

"I'm sure it would."

Her dress was still unbuttoned, so there was no obstruction, as he said, "You don't mind this."

Mind it? I'm gasping for it, she thought, but said, "No, if it works."

Slowly his hand pushed the dress back and his right hand closed over her left breast, before instantly sliding, with some expertise to the right breast. At his very first touch, the signals had flashed through Penny's body. Her breasts instantly tingled, the muscles of her abdomen convulsed, and deeper down low embers, so familiar, so neglected sparked into flame.

Penny had no idea what her face showed, but Jeff leaned back and said, "My God, you were right. That's perfect. Can you hold it?"

Penny shook her head, "I don't think so."

Jeff moved away from her, checked the camera focus, and attached a lead which he carried back with him. In the very short time since his hands had left her, an emptiness had engulfed her. So it was with an amazing sense of relief when he was back at her side, and this time his fingers on the slopes of her breasts were much more subtle. They trailed like live electric cables over each curve, lingered around the nipples, and the fire started again inside her.

As though from a distance she heard him say, "Oh, yes, great." And she heard the click of the camera, as he must have pressed the remote. Then his hand began to withdraw from her open dress.

"Don't stop, Jeff. Please don't stop." His thin cotton pants could not hide how he was reacting to touching her breasts. Penny resisted from touching down there and grabbed his wrist to hold him.

"Are you sure?" he asked, and looking up into his face she could see a look of genuine concern.

"Doesn't my face show how sure I am? I want you, need you to take liberties."

For just a second their eyes held, and then he was leaning into her. Their mouths crushed together, Penny's tongue eagerly seeking out his, while she relished the sensation of his hands moving over her shoulders to push her dress away.

His hands immediately returned to finger her breasts, with special attention on her nipples, which she could feel swelling under his touch. His fingers were so gentle, while his kissing and sharing of tongues was so wild.

Penny's own fingers worked blindly at his belt buckle. Her skin craved to be touched everywhere, her thighs parted in a frantic anticipation. That was where her burning desire lived, between those thighs, so eager to be quelled.

Jeff's lips broke away from hers, to drop to her breasts while his hands pushed at her panties. His licking and tonguing of her nipples was more than Penny could stand. Her brain was telling her that she needed to calm things down, while her body was screaming, 'Give it to me!' She eagerly raised her hips so that Jeff could push her panties down, and a kick of her legs got rid of them.

Very briefly his fingers trickled like warm oil along her crevice, easily slipping into her moistness. Her mind almost in limbo, Penny was aware that Jeff was helping her struggle with his pants. Then they were gone and her fingers groped at the bouncing tip of his erect prick.

His fingers had moved directly onto her soaking clitoris, "My God, you're ready," she heard him gasp, and realised that was exactly the same tone of surprise that she had heard from Mark. Yes, she was ready, more than ready. She was on fire, and she clutched, what felt like his, very thick, prick, and pulled it so that Jeff had to follow and lie between her thighs.

"This quick?" He was able to query.

"No---quicker," Penny hissed, and she was able to direct his penis head directly at her entry, where her muscles were waiting to consume it, she was sure.

No beginner in the seduction stakes, Jeff eased himself upwards, so that within seconds Penny was on that longed for cloud of ecstasy, the moment of that first glide deep, deep up into her womanhood, where her vaginal muscles were so eager to assist, and her hips could heave up at the welcome invasion. That moment when she could anticipate even better to come.

And Jeff, she found, was so good, able to match his immense thrust to each heave of her own hips. His lovely erection was adding fuel onto the fire that was blazing inside her. For one awful second she felt his prick slipping back along her channel, and thought he had spent, but then that gorgeous weapon shot , hot and flaming up to her very heart, and that was too much for Penny.

She heard the harsh croaking, before realising it was coming from her own throat, as her head tossed wildly from side to side, and the fire burnt brightly inside her belly, before exploding, shooting sparks everywhere in her body. Penny could only guess that they even shone behind her eyes. Ah, that moment, that longed for moment, when every muscle in her body rejoiced in the sheer pleasure of it.

Penny knew Jeff must have recognised her climaxing, and his thrusts quickened, became more forceful, and as her own ecstasy lessened, it became an added delight to feel his massive grunting lunge deep to her heart, and she knew he was pouring into her. Those lunges continued delightfully for some time, and then his body collapsed down against her, and their perspiration mingled before he slid to one side.

After a short panting silence, he muttered, "My God, Penny, you will know, I have had my fair share of women, but there is only one who had that utter desperation in her demands, who was instantly ready."

"And that was?" Penny asked, knowing exactly what the answer would be.

"I believe you live in her house. And you share her sexuality."

Penny smiled. Two men, she'd given her body to, and both recognised how she and Sophie shared a similar libido. She wasn't really surprised that Jeff had experienced Sophie.

Without sitting up, Jeff said, "Having looked at your face, seeing that body, over these weeks, today was a special for me." Now he sat up,and looked down at her, "And so unexpected."

"Sophie told me she was only a point above nymphomania. Am I like that?"

He smiled, "Today felt like it, but like Sophie, you need to find the right outlet for your passions." He touched her face, before adding, "I will go on admiring your looks, and if you ever get really desperate, I will be here. But that's all it can be. I hope you understand that."

Penny was neither surprised, nor saddened, by his statement. In fact she appreciated his honesty, and she told him that, adding, "Work comes first. And it's good to know you wouldn't let me be sex-starved."

He laughed at that, and he placed his lips on hers. Penny was sure it was meant to be a casual kiss, but she had noticed that his penis was better than just flaccid, and as their lips came together she ran her fingers along his length. His tongue instantly slid along side hers, and Penny felt his prick move up from semi to three quarters in her hand.

Briefly, he broke the kiss, to whisper, "Are you a witch in disguise?"

"No disguise, I'm a naked witch, or maybe a vampire."

"Then I need to drive a stake into you, but I can't reach your heart." With that, he rolled between her thighs and his full erection entered her. Penny was instantly taken with that wonderful lift shaft sensation, as he glided easily up into her for a second time.

There were no elaborations, no experimental touching. He simply rode into her, and she so gladly responded with vaginal muscle and hip thrust. They were like that for several minutes, occasionally kissing, Jeff breaking to nuzzle at her breasts. For Penny, it was all so warm and loving, until the real passion took over, and they were pounding madly at each other, she rolling on top of him at one point.

Once again, Penny felt her whole being start to sizzle and she had her orgasm just ahead of his again. It was just plain wonderful, she thought.

When she was dressed and ready to go, Jeff put his arms around her, and looked into her face before saying, "Thank you for a superb hour. I'm sure Sophie will have warned you, but if I can just add, that there are many unscrupulous men around this business. Given your openness, please stay aware, all the time."

She thanked him, gave him a quick kiss, and went out to the car park, where Brutus was waiting patiently with the car.

When she got home she had no hesitation about telling Sophie what had happened. Sophie smiled sagely, as she nodded her head, " I wondered how long it would take. A lovely guy, Jeff. But just as vulnerable to an eager woman as anybody."

"He's worried that I could be vulnerable to unscrupulous types in this business."

"So am I," Sophie said seriously."You can make a lot of money, but while you are seeking regular satisfaction you are at risk. "

"I'll be careful."

"If only we could find you a permanent source to satisfy your needs."

"But I still have so much to learn."

"You certainly have," Sophie said, but she was smiling."You certainly have."

EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers