Learning from Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me have a go at that tongue," Elizabeth moaned.

She now straddled my face just as Rebecca had done. All apprehension was gone. I grasped Elizabeth's nipples, pinching them as I worked her pussy. Her scent was different that Rebecca, but it still drove me crazy.

I was pleasantly surprised when I felt Rebecca spread my legs, push them up and dive her tongue into my pussy. Her tongue slowly traced my clit, teased the creases where my legs and pussy met, plunged into my pussy, repeating this path over and over again. I moaned against Elizabeth's pussy as I licked her clit and fucked her pussy with my tongue.

If a bomb had gone off, I don't think we would have noticed. We are all so lost in the threesome that we were and the pleasures sweeping across each of us.

I felt something pushing against my face. When I focused on the sensation, I realized that Rebecca was pressing her fingers against Elizabeth's ass and pussy while I sucked on her clit. I treated her clit like a lollipop. How many licks would it take to get her to unleash her cum on my mouth? The sweet taste was just waiting for me.

As I lapped her clit, Elizabeth begged me, "Just clamp your mouth on and suck the hell out of my clit. Make my pussy cum." I happily obliged her to get to my reward. Less than a minute later, she unleashed her juice onto my face for me to lap up. I was eager to get every drop.

Elizabeth turned around quickly, giving her access to my tits as Rebecca magically worked her tongue on my hardening clit. Elizabeth's pinching and pulling on my tits gave me a pleasure/pain response that put me over the edge. I bucked my hips up, grinding my pussy onto Rebecca's mouth. She never broke contact. She just let me continue to ride the waves.

I came down from my high sweating and panting. Rebecca and Elizabeth joined me in a heap on the bed. Hands roamed skin everywhere as we continued. I no longer had any reservations. I had never felt so sexually energized and ignited as I had with these two women.

As fingers flicked clits, tongues sucked nipples and explored every inch of skin, I suggested, "Elizabeth, why don't we open that drawer of toys you have. I know there are many we could use." I shivered with anticipation as she opened the drawer, waiting to see what she pulled out.

....To be continued...

12