Learning from Mom

Story Info
Mom teaches son the art of foreplay.
1.4k words
4.47
56.8k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I graduated from college, I moved back home for a short time as I started my first full-time job. My dad had left us when I was in high school, so it was just my mom and me at home.

I was dating a girl named Rebecca at the time, and we spent a lot of time at our house. We usually hung out in the basement. We had cable TV, a game system, a bathroom, and a mini-fridge down there. My mom would check on us every once in a while, even though I was an adult, but she pretty much left us alone.

Little did I know, but Rebecca and my mom had some pretty in-depth talks. They were closer than I thought. I learned this one day when my mom blindsided me with the comment, "Son, take things slow sometimes. It's not always good to be wham-bam-thank-you ma'am."

"What the hell?" I replied. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean that women need time to rev up. They need foreplay. They need sensuality. They need kisses and cuddles. They need gentle touch."

"Why are you telling me this, mom? What's your point?"

"Rebecca shared that things were often one-sided with you. She is feeling a little left out and undervalued and wants desperately to have a deeper connection with you."

"Do you mean she doesn't like the sex? 'Cause we do it a lot! She sure sounds like she likes it."

"Are you really listening to her, son? Here let me show you what I mean - it's easier than telling you."

With that, my mom lit some scented candles, turned out the lights, and asked me to sit on the couch. She stood behind the couch and rubbed my shoulders. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her touch. "Do you like that, honey?" "Yes, it feels good." "Should I keep going?" "Please."

She stopped rubbing and said, "See? Keep rubbing. Don't be in a rush to get to the next step. Here, I'll sit down next to you, and you rub my feet until I ask you to stop." She put her feet in my lap, and I started caressing her arches and her toes. After about a minute, I stopped. She said, "I did not ask you to stop. Please keep going." I rubbed some more, and eventually my hands cramped up a little. I alternated hands, but I kept on rubbing her feet until she said "Now scratch my back."

I did as asked and scratched her back. Again, this went on for an agonizingly long time, but finally she said I could stop. She then said, "Kiss me."

"What? Like I kiss Rebecca? You're crazy."

"I'm not crazy. She says that you don't kiss her very often or for very long. Kissing is an important part of intimacy. Please kiss me."

I couldn't believe this was happening, but I leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips. She said, "Again." I leaned in for another peck, and she grabbed the back of my head and forced her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue swirled around mine as I tried to back away. She held firm and put up more resistance than I was ready for.

I eased up and gave in to this tongue kiss. She rubbed the side of my face as our tongues started a dance. Then, she ran her hands down my chest as our kiss grew more passionate. I got a chill of excitement, and really started to get into the kiss, forgetting that this was my mother. We kissed and kissed for the longest time. Finally, our lips parted, and she started kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear lobes. I was really getting excited now. My cock even twitched a little.

I moaned and went in for another kiss. She said "good" out of the side of her mouth, then matched every tongue movement with me. This kiss lasted longer that the first. I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting by kissing my mother.

She took my hand and moved it down to her breast. I started squeezing her through her shirt. She stopped the kiss and said, "gentle", then put her tongue back in my mouth. I lightly touched her nipple with one finger, tracing circles. It stiffened up right away, and I moved on to slowly pet the rest of her breast through her shirt. We continued making out like teenagers, with me gently petting her breasts, for about 15 minutes.

We finally came up for air, and she explained that I was pleasing her without her petting me back. The kissing was mutual, but I was giving the touches rather than receiving them. That, she said, makes a girl feel special. Focus on her needs during intimacy, not yours. It will come back to you ten-fold.

My mother got up and poured us each a glass of water. I took a big sip and thanked her for it. When she sat back down, she said, "OK, now let's skip ahead to a deeper level of intimacy." I squirmed on the couch as I wondered where she was headed. Kissing and petting was fun, but I'm not sure I could go next-level with my mom.

Before I could protest, though, she stood up, took off her capri pants, and then lowered her black panties to the ground. She stood in front of me with her lower half completely exposed. I'd never seen a pussy so hairy. Rebecca's was neatly trimmed, but my mom had a natural bush. She said, "Now you are going to eat me out."

I shrieked, "No way! I don't eat pussy."

My mom replied, "Honey, does Rebecca give you blow jobs?"

"Yes, of course."

"Do you return the favor?"

"No ma'am."

"Well, then, you are missing out on one of the best ways to please and satisfy a woman. Far more women orgasm from a tongue on their clit than from any cock pounding inside of them. If you can learn to eat pussy well, then you are well on your way to a mutually satisfying intimate relationship."

"I'll sit on the couch and you kneel on the floor. I'll tell you what to do."

I did as she asked. First, she asked me to kiss her pussy lips and run my fingers gently along them. Her hairs tickled my nose and I laughed, but I did as I was told. She asked me to keep running my fingers just inside her now-swollen lips until her natural juices started lubing her.

Next, she wanted me to slide my finger until I touched her clit. I fumbled around a little before she finally winced, letting me know I had found it. Now, she had me rub longer strokes from her clit along her inner, wet fold. Then, I was to insert one finger at a time, then two, and then three. Slowly move them deeper, then out, deeper, then out. Now, lick her juices off my fingers and reinsert them.

She then asked me to lick along her pussy. The taste was better than I expected. It was a little bitter, but sweet at the same time. She wanted my tongue to trace the same route from her clit to the other end of her pussy. Again, my nose was tickled by her hairs. Then, she asked me to insert my tongue deeper into her, just as I had my fingers. I penetrated her with my tongue, then moved my head up and down, simulating sex with a cock. She cooed and moaned as I continued to lick and rub her pussy, paying special attention to her clit.

Suddenly, her instructions stopped. She leaned her head back and just started moaning. "Yes! Yes! That's the rhythm. Oh, that feels sooo good!" Her breathing got quicker, and her legs got sweaty as she caressed the back of my head. I picked up my pace until she started screaming, "Oooooo, mmmmmmm, aaaaaahhhhhh. Oh my God! Here I come! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Her legs clamped around my head, and then started twitching violently as she lost control of her body. As soon as that wave swept over her, it was gone. I gently kept licking her as extra juices rolled down her thighs. She pulled me up on top of her and kissed me deeply. She hugged me close as we kissed, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"That was incredible, honey! Rebecca is one lucky girl. That tongue of yours is magic. Pure magic." She ran her fingers through my hair as I rested my head on her chest.

"I have so much more to teach you, though. Same time tomorrow night?"