Learning From Tammy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke away from my attention to her clit and slipped one arm under her legs and the other around her back and took Tammy into the shower. I stood her up and as she wrapped her arms around my neck, reached down and started rubbing her clitoris. "Pee'" I said, "go ahead pee when you come." I kissed her and again our tongues were exploring and probing. Tammy started sucking on my bottom lip as her body began to tense up. She arched her back as she now hung from my shoulders as another orgasm pulsed through her body. Within just a second of her climax starting, a warm stream of urine started shooting onto my hand and down our legs. Her climax seemed to last the entire time she was peeing. Finally, when she was done, Tammy's legs gave out and we collapsed into the puddle of yellow liquid, slowly making its way down the drain. Tammy whispered, "Oh my God; that was incredible." After holding her in my arms until she gained her strength, we stood up and rinsed off under the shower.

After we rinsed off, I wrapped towels around us and carried Tammy into the bedroom. Still exhausted, she lay recovering on the bed. I kissed her softly on the lips and watched as she closed her eyes. I hung up my towel in the bathroom, and went into the kitchen naked. To be helpful, I started loading the dishwasher. After it was loaded, I filled the soap cups and ran the hot water for a minute, and then turned on the dishwasher. It quietly surged away in its monotonous tone as the water slashed inside the machine. I started on the pot from the Mexican rice and the fry pan from the fajitas. As I was putting the pan in the sink, the hot water from the faucet landed on the ridge between the two sink bowls and splashed on my stomach and groin. Figuring I better take precautions to keep from burning myself further, I grabbed an apron that Tammy had hooked on the pantry door. Of course it was adjusted for Tammy's height and the tie was more than halfway up my back, but it kept me from splashing myself with hot water.

As I was washing the frying pan, Tammy came up behind me and slipped her hands inside the apron and onto my nipples. "What is this we have here? A French maid bare-assed in front of me," she teased. "Lover, take a couple of steps back and bend over slightly for me," as she gently pulled my hips back. "I think you need this, and I definitely need it too." I looked back, under my arm and saw she had a strap-on belted in place, but this one was longer, probably 8 or 9 inches, and it curved up like a man cock does when it is erect. Tammy had already coated the new toy with lubricant, and she took some of the lubricant foam, strawberry scented this time, and massaged my rose bud with it. Since I was relaxed and really wanted this, she was able to slip 3 fingers right in to my butt. "I was right, you do need this don't you?" she murmured. After just a few strokes she removed her fingers and placed the head of her new toy against my hole. There was a little resistance at first, but I relaxed and she slid right in. Tammy pulled on my hips as she pressed her tits against my back. "Does this feel nice for you, sweetie," she asked. Slowly she started pumping her girl cock into my ass. Each stroke was getting deeper. "Let me know if it hurts honey, and I'll slow down until you get used to the new length. But you should know that I plan on fucking that beautiful ass of yours until I come again." She was pushing deeper, and I felt a bit of pain on each stroke as my insides uncoiled and stretched on each stroke. I bit my lip as I took her repeated thrusts deep into my ass. After a few minutes my bowls seemed to relax further and things continued without pain. In fact I was actually getting into this as I pushed back to meet her thrusts. I could hear Tammy moaning, and so I knew that she had a dildo in her pussy and the clitoris stimulator in place inside her harness.

"Fuck me, Tammy, fuck me harder. Make me your bedroom bitch for life. Show me you love me. Fuck me, fuck me," I kept encouraging her. Thrusting and thrusting, Tammy was pounding away at my ass. She'd vary the strokes, so it was always pleasurable. Slow to fast, deep to shallow. At one point she was completely pulling out then, before my ass hole would close, she'd plow right back in. That stretching and closing was probably the most enjoyable part for me. Of course, one of the best parts of getting fucked in the ass for me is the intense pressure placed on my prostate. I reached down with my right hand and started masturbating as Tammy fucked my ass. I can just imagine how this looks, wearing an apron, half leaning over the kitchen sink, jerking off and getting plugged in the ass by my girlfriend, but it feels great believe me. Tammy's grunting on every thrust like a tennis player returning a serve; then there's a loud slap. What was that - then the pain reaches my brain. And another slap; and I realize that Tammy's smacking my ass on about every third stroke. That's all I needed at that point and I cruised over into orgasm land as I shot my load all over the front of Tammy's kitchen cabinets by the sink. Tammy followed right after me and had quite a strong orgasm, considering the earlier festivities. She was grunting through the entire climax, and kept on pounding my ass telling me "Yeah, bitch, take that cock! Take it, show me that you like it!" I yelled my encouragement back at her, "Fuck me harder, show me you love me, fuck my ass good. Make me your bitch!"

As Tammy finished her orgasm, she collapsed to her knees and I collapsed onto the sink. I slid down the front of the cabinet so that I was sitting on the floor in the puddle of my on cum next to Tammy, who was panting and out of breath. "That was nice," I said. "Was it nice for you as well?" Tammy looked me straight in the eye and slapped me across my face, "Did I tell you that is was OK to masturbate? Did I tell you it was OK to even cum?" She was obviously angry with me, and I wasn't sure why.

"I thought from last week's adventure that it was OK."

"Last weekend, I told you when you could masturbate, I allowed you to cum when I wanted you to cum. You need to understand that I'm in control when it comes to our sex lives," she barked. Pointing to the cum on the cabinet, "Clean this mess up. I'm going to bed." Tammy got up and went to the bathroom; I heard the shower run for a short time and then stop. I just sat there for several more minutes in total disbelief. What just happened?

Everything seemed so hot, so exciting, my ego is floating, I made her cum time after time; and then I'm lower than dog meat. Slowly, I gather myself up and take some paper towels and clean up the mess. I wiped down the front of the cabinet and finish the rinsing the fry pan. I head off to the bathroom, only to find the door locked; so I go to the end of the hall and find the bedroom door also locked. Tammy went through the connector to the master bedroom and has locked both doors. Hurt and frustrated, I head off to the kitchen and used some paper towels to wipe myself off.

In the living room, I gather my clothes, dress and quietly leave. The drive home is a frustrating mix of emotions.Fuck her, I'm thinking to myself.Who the hell does she think she is? Never hurt me she says, and then she does this crap. But she is the only person who's ever made me feel this good, this desirable, but after tonight what am I supposed to think. Who is this woman I'm involved with? Fuck her, damn it! Fuck her!

12