Learning her Lesson

Story Info
She pushed her lover too far with her wild ways.
4.2k words
4.39
23.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had tried and tried in the past to get him to lose control by flirting and teasing other men, but as time went on she began to realize that it would never happen. Then last night she had been out with her girlfriends on the town. Caitlin had been dancing nastily with a man on the dance floor. The guy had his groin pressed tightly against her scantily clad ass cheeks, his arms around her, caressing her breast. They had been dancing this way for some time.

Caitlin felt eyes on her and looked out across the room to see Drake standing at the back of the room in the shadows. At the time she had smiled smugly at the thought of his glaring eyes. She smiled wantonly at him and ground a little harder back into the man, her arms reaching up to grasp him around the neck. This made her tits stand out, and he fondled her there in front of him. She met Drake's eyes; he smiled grimly at her and walked away.

The night's fun ended there for her, so she bid her friend's goodbye, and went home alone. On the way home, the ringing of her cell phone startled Caitlin.

"Hello" She said driving down the darkened city streets towards her apartment.

"My sweet" Drake caressed her with his deep velvety voice. "I truly hope that you enjoyed yourself tonight. Your little show was quite nice; yet I wonder... will the memory of the man that you were with keep you as warm as I did? Enjoy yourself my Pet, I know I shall," he said with a humorless chuckle ending the call.

Caitlin removed the phone from her ear, and slowly put it next to her. His words sinking in. He would not be coming back. In stunned silence with nothing to fill it but the sound of her tires on the road. She realized that she had gone to far this time, and by doing so lost the one man she truly loved. The realization that she loved her lover, and that she had just lost him hit her like a ton of bricks.

The emptiness settled in the pit of her stomach like hot ball of lead threatening to send the little that she had consumed spewing from her. Tears hid behind her eyes, and her head ached. She wished that she could have been so lucky as to have the flu, instead of the wrenching heartache that raged unchecked through her. Stumbling from the car she made her way numbly to her apartment. Once inside she collapsed on the couch slumping down her head bowed over her knees, the phone dropped from her grasp to the floor. A low keening emitted from her, as the sorrow rose strangling her.

Through the long lonely night Caitlin sobbed her anguish, until her body was wracked with dry sobs the tears having dried upon her cheeks. Still the grief raged on and on, till she cried herself to sleep. Even then she mewled, and cried out grief stricken.

The next morning she woke rumpled on the couch. Hers clothes were wilted and in disarray. Head pounding as she stumbled to the bathroom. When she was finished she glanced in the mirror, and gasped. Her blue eyes were swollen and bloodshot.

She felt no better than she did last night and the memory sent tears flooding her eyes once more. All through the day she moped about. She turned her phone off and hid away from the world. That night she had finally roused herself enough to get in the bath, and let some of the tension ease away. She got out and made her way to the kitchen to get a drink

Just then there was a pounding at the door. She shuffled towards it to see who was invading her privacy.

Before she could get to it, the door burst wide, slamming forcefully against the wall. Caitlin screamed jumping back to avoid being hit by it. Standing in the doorway, was a sight that she never thought that she would see again and yet had never seen. She did nothing more than gape at the brawny raven haired man standing before her for several moments, until she glanced to his eyes and saw deadly rage emitting from them as he glared at her. Deep, dark sapphire shards pierced her as she slowly began to back away. The small ray of hope she had momentarily felt, shriveling, turning her blood to ice.

"Ohmygod" she whimpered trying to back further away. He stepped inside the doorway, shutting it quietly behind him, without turning from her; she heard the click of the lock.

Caitlin tried to run from him but she got no further than the hallway when she felt his hands snarl into her long hair, yanking her to him. Screaming she turned towards him and struck out at him hitting him in the chest. As she fought to free herself, she heard his laughter ringing out. The deep dark sinister sound boomed from his broad chest, and ricocheted throughout the room. Caitlin sobbing uncontrollably stopped pummeling him; weakly and slid down his body until she was sprawled on the floor before him. His hand still wrapped through her hair. Drake yanked her head back until she was looking up towards him.

"Look at me you unfaithful, willful, whoring bitch!" he roared fiercely. Yanking her hair harder yet

Caitlin cowered at his feet, now to frightened to move. Her blue eyes dripping wet, she kept them lowered afraid to see the danger written in his face.

Caitlin screamed in pain as she was yanked upright before him by her hair.

"I told you to look at me, didn't I?" He snarled in her face.

Caitlin nodded her head. Trying desperately to control the sobs choking her.

Looking up at him, wishing to god she hadn't had to.

Drake glared down into her eyes.

"Drake please" Caitlin whimpered at him

"Drake please" he mocked her, dragging her towards the bedroom.

He threw her on the bed and from his back pocket her pulled several strands of rope. Caitlin saw this and scrambled from the bed, but he blocked the doorway to escape. He waited for her to move again, then snatched her up, throwing her onto the bed this time holding her down with his body, and he swiftly wrapped one of the ropes around her hands, and the other around her feet.

She tried to fight him but he was much to strong, and his muscular arms kept her captive. When he had finished tying her he tied a silken gag over her mouth. Then stood back watching her through hooded eyes that betrayed nothing but banked rage.

Caitlin squirmed around on the bed, trying uselessly against her bonds.

Drake laughed. "My poor little cait, not so cocky any more are you?"

She mumbled against the gag.

"What was that" he snickered coming towards the bed once more. This time he gently ran his fingers over her stomach and across her breast pinching her nipple hard. Caitlin squealed in pain beneath the gag.

"Such a beautiful body Caitlin, it would be a shame to mark it would it not?" he questioned her enjoying the terror in her eyes.

He walked about her room opening drawers, and the closet gathering this and that. Stuffing the articles in a duffel bag he found in the closet. When he finished he went to the bathroom and gathered toiletries.

Caitlin could hear him going through her things, then heard footsteps walking back towards the front of the apartment.

When he returned he smiled at her, and pulled her up from the bed, leaning down he moved her hair aside and bit her neck sharply before whispering in her ear.

"You and I my sweet are going to take a little trip. I am going to place this blindfold across your eyes, but I think that you will be happy to know that we are going someplace where there will be nobody to hear your screams. He paused delicately lick her earlobe you have been a very very naughty girl my precious, and I will soon teach you happens to naughty girls, especially naughty girls that belong to me." He ended on a growl, and bit her neck making tears come to her eyes, both in fear and pain.

Drake hauled her out into the darkness, and shoved her in the passenger side seat. Shutting the door, he walked around to the driver's side, getting in, and starting the vehicle.

"Lay down" He commanded her as he put the car into motion. As they started down the road he turned the radio on, and listened to classical music for what seemed forever. Blindfolded she had no concept of time, or direction, Caitlin lay there silently, afraid to move less she turn his attention back to her again,

Drake drove down the express way for several hours, then exited in an out of the way area. He kept driving until he found a drive nearly hidden by overgrown brush and grass. Slowly he maneuvered the vehicle over ruts and potholes. He drove until the woods swallowed any trace that they had existed to the world outside.

Suddenly there was a clearing and in it sat a cabin. Shutting the car off Drake left the lights on, and pulled the keys, before exiting he grabbed a flashlight underneath the seat.

He went up the porch and unlocked the cabin; flashlight in hand to guide his way inside as he made his way throughout lighting lamps. He went back out and popping the trunk he carried in a cooler, then returned for their baggage. Quickly he unpacked the cooler and put the food in the antique fridge. He kept an eye out for Caitlin, and finished what he had to do before going out to retrieve her from the car.

Drake did not bother to remove the blindfold from her until they were standing in the middle of the cabin. There he pulled a knife from his front pocket, and sliced through the back of her blind fold and did the same to her gag. Leaving her hands and feet tied he led her over to the bed where he shoved her down and walked away. He went to the cooler and removed a soda from the cooler and opened it. Taking a long swallow he brought the drink to her

"Sit up" he commanded and held the can to her lips for her to gulp thirstily from it. When her thirst was quenched he told her to stand and led her to the bathroom, and told her to take care of things. He waited in the doorway watching her struggle to relieve herself in his presence. She endured the humiliation without speaking, and hurried as fast as she could. When she finished she washed her hands in the sink, and returned to stand uncertainly in front of him.

This time Drake led her to the coffee table that was situated in the middle of the rustically furnished room. He untied her hands, and feet then stood back from her.

"Remove your clothing" He demanded voice soft velvety steel.

Caitlin looked up at him a tear welling in her eyes and spilling over to run down her cheeks. She recognized the fact that it was futile to fight him, and did as he said. Slowly removing her sweatshirt and pj bottoms.

"All of it Caitlin" He commanded.

Her hands trembling she removed her lacy white bra, and matching panties.

Standing before him nude Caitlin's mind was spinning. Dear god what was he going to do to her?

"Kneel down and lay across the table" Drake spoke startling her from her musings.

She looked at him, and at the table, slowly she lowered herself to the floor, and lay across the table. Drake knelt down next to her and untied her hands only to retie each one to the table, he did the same with her feet, spreading her legs so that he could see her trimmed snatch. Standing up he went around to the front of her and stood arms across his chest looking down at her.

"Caitlin you have deliberately and thoughtlessly provoked me with your sluttish behavior. Did you think that I would allow you to act like such a wanton hussy forever without teaching you how to treat me properly? My dear child you have so much to learn about me. Do not worry though, you will learn during the time that we are here that it does not pay for you to act so naughty. You will also learn what it is that you have been craving by your teasing ways."

Caitlin leaning over the bench cringed at the tone of his voice. Never had it been whimpish, nor servile, just never very forceful either. Now however he exuded power, the change was frightening and exciting at the same time. However she was scared to death at him having her tied in this manner.

She could not look up at him, but could hear him; as he snaked the leather belt out from around his waist it made an evil hissing sound. Dangling it in front of her face, he again spoke.

"For what you have done at the club, you will receive twenty lashes with my belt. When I am done you shall beg my apology, and promise to never act in such a manner again. You will be punished for every time that you have deliberately went out of your way and teased me, flaunting yourself and acting the whore. When I have finished with you, you will not ever think to look at another man in my presence nor will you want to my Pet."

Caitlin cried silent tears as he moved to stand beside her.

'THWAckkk!" The belt cracked against her ass. Caitlin screamed. Again he let the belt whine through the air landing across her ass. She squirmed and wiggled trying desperately to avoid it's stinging lash on her tender skin. Her wails of anguish filled the cabin, as he methodically whipped her.

"Please!" She screamed out as the belt landed again on reddened flesh. Tears falling endlessly, her face contorted.

Drake ignored her plea and let it fall again, her ass red and stinging received another lash. Welts were forming, and Caitlin's screams were now becoming endless wails of pain. Her sobs shaking her body. Yet the lash fell again and again. Drake kept going the belt landing punishingly until the twenty lashes had been administered to her.

He stood back to see the results of her behavior. Her ass was bright cherry red and welts crisscrossed her buttocks. He had not meant for the punishment to pleasant by any means, and it had not been. While he stood there he listened to her sobs of misery. He looked on as her body convulsed with the force of her crying.

He again went in front of her and stood.

I am going to release you now and you are going to stay there on your knees and you are going to apologize for causing me to have to punish you, and you are going to beg my forgiveness for what you have done."

Swiftly he did just that, and stood there waiting for her to kneel before him.

Moving very slowly she knelt in her place still sobbing, she looked up at Drake who stood there staring at her with steely eyes, arms again crossed. Patiently he waited for her to stop crying so that she could comply. She stared into his eyes, trying to gulp back tears, her misery written all over her face as she crying stuttered her apology.

"Louder my precious, I cannot hear you over the tears that you cry.

Summoning the courage did her best to quell her sobs, her body shaking; she again tried to speak

"I am very sorry for dancing with the man in the club, for teasing you, and for acting like a whore." Tears continued to stream down her face as she faced him.

"Never again Caitlin will you act like that or else you will find that whipping much more pleasant than what you will receive."

"Come Caitlin, bend back over the bench and spread your legs wide as they were." She did as she was told afraid to defy him though her ass was on fire. With her spread open before him, Drake went once more behind her, he tossed the belt to the couch behind him, and reached between her thighs, he had noticed her damp earlier and wanted to make sure she found no enjoyment in the end. Feeling her he found her dry, running his hands across her burning buttocks, he smiled.

"I am happy to see that you did not enjoy that my pet, I would hate to have to resume my ministrations to insure that you didn't. Now go get on the bed, and lay down and wait for me"

Caitlin was trembling in pure terror at what he would do to her next, yet did as he said terrified to anger him anymore.

She crawled onto the large bed and winced as she lay down the blankets scraping her aching flesh. Drake joined her standing at the bedside with her ropes in his hands again. This time he tied each hand to the bedposts, and tied her legs spread eagle. She lay there defenseless against him her naked body exposed, Her tits stood upright, and her snatch was wide open to him.

Drake did nothing more than look at her glorious body for several minutes his gaze traveling over her slowly taking in her long dark hair, and her darkened nipples. He smiled at her as he looked at her pussy enjoying her spread so very wide. He ran callused hands across her silken flesh, gliding softly over her. He looked back up from her body into her tear drenched blue eyes;

Caitlin returned the stare this time wondering at the emotions playing over his face. His blue eyes stormy ever changing gazed deeply into hers, mesmerizing her. Drake sat down beside her and continued stroking her flesh. He trailed his fingers down slowly to her pussy petting her. Caitlin watched him, as he gently touched her body. His face was still hard, but she saw something else there as well. Suddenly she felt a finger pressing between her lips. The sensation shocked her mingling with the pain upon her ass.

Drake looked into her eyes watching as he slowly stroked her rubbing her cunt, he could still see fear in her eyes and kept caressing her until it began to fade, when he saw the change from fear to budding desire, he thrust a long finger deep into her. Caitlin arched her bottom off the bed gasping loudly as she felt his finger deep in her pussy. Drake slowly slid his long finger back and forth twisting it as he did. Caitlin moaned as her body began to respond to his fingering. He began rubbing her clit with his thumb, circling the hardening nub. Caitlin was moving against his hand, fear gone as he slid his finger in her now soaked cunt.

"Ahhh my sweet Pet, you enjoy my touch don't you?

Caitlin moaned blue eyes glazed.

Drake pulled his hand away, Caitlin moaned loudly in protest against the action

"What was that my pet? I do not think that I heard you

Caitlin moaned louder, and spoke

"Yes, yes I like you touching me, please..."

"Master, I am your Master Caitlin, and when you beg for my touch you shall call me such" He said as he slowly began inserting his finger, stopping.

"What is it that you wish my lovely little puss?"

"I want you to touch me" Drake pulled his finger out of her again, this time flicking her clit. Caitlin gasped.

"Perhaps pet you would like to try again, this time starting with Master." He said firmly looking her deep in the eyes.

"Master" She cried softly

"Master what?"

"Master please touch me" Caitlin fought against the restraints, arching her hips towards him.

Drake again started fingering her slowly, rubbing her clit as he did. Caitlin moaned in pleasure as he sunk deep into her drenched cunt. Drake moved to the foot of the bed and kneeled upon it, dipping his head to taste her. His tongue flicked across her clit, as he kept his finger moving constantly in her. Caitlin groaned loudly, trying to move her pussy closer to his hovering mouth. The heat from his breath was driving her insane.

Drake kept teasing her with his tongue delicately tracing her pussy lips, and lapping slowly over her clit.

"Please, Please suck my pussy" she cried out.

Drake moved quickly away from her removing himself totally from her cunt.

He stood before her waiting.

Caitlin breathless looked at him, he quirked an eyebrow at her.

"You forget so soon my Pet?"

Understanding dawned across her passion filled face.

"Master please suck my pussy please" She mewled moving against the ropes that bound her.

This time Drake settled between her legs, he gripped her pussy lips spreading them far apart and began to lap and feast on her juice soaked twat. He sucked on her hard clit, gently biting it, Caitlin screamed in pleasure. He thrust his tongue deep in her and began thrusting hard, and as he did he rubbed her clit. Caitlin thrashed about as her orgasm built.

Suddenly Drake pulled away and quickly shed his clothing. His handsome body exposed to her. Broad tan shoulders and wide chest tapering down like a wedge, did nothing but inflame her, he quickly removed his boots pants and silken boxers. Springing from a nest of black curls his cock stood at attention before her gaze. Long thick and throbbing it jumped and danced. He again rubbed her pussy, standing beside her, building her up again to near orgasm. Then he climbed on the bed and straddled her chest moving upwards until his fat cock danced in her face.

12