Learning her Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you cause me harm my pet, you will not leave here alive" he warned.

"Now be a good pet and suck your Master's cock for him."

Caitlin opened her mouth as he pushed against her lips. He thrust slowly into her mouth, enjoying the moist warmness. Caitlin greedily sucked at him, twirling her tongue against his shaft as he slowly fucked her mouth. Drake soon began fucking her mouth faster and faster, Caitlin sucked as he did, loving the feel of her cheeks being filled with hard dick.

Before long Drake was pounding into her, slamming into her mouth fucking her hard. Listening to the moans coming from around his cock as he thrust down her throat. She felt him swelling, then Drake near choking her with his meat, ground his cock deep into her throat spewing cum load after cum load down her, pulling out some so that she could swallow. Caitlin sucked at him, pulling what little cum remaining from his, swallowing it like a good cum slut. She was near mindless with the need to cum, as he drew his cock from her mouth letting her lick him greedily until he was shiny and clean.

She moaned in near mindless agony when he rubbed his dick against her lips, then moved slowly down her body, kissing and licking every inch of her. He knelt between her thighs, rubbing his still hard cock between her pussy lips and against her clit. Caitlin tossed her head back and forth against the pillows; he kept rubbing until he heard a low keening sound from her throat.

"Master" she screamed bucking against him.

Drake stopped; bending over he suckled her breast. He then got off her, looking at her for several hard moments.

"It is a shame is it not my precious, that you chose to act as you did? If you had not I would of gladly sunk my cock between your beautiful thighs. As it is Caitlin, there is much you must learn, before that ever happens. At least to give you pleasure. I am going to leave you bound like that for awhile, because I do not trust that you will not play with yourself. He began to walk away from her, then turned back around; Caitlin stared at him in dazed confusion.

"You also will not yell or raise your voice to me my Pet, if you do you will be punished." He then did walk away going to the kitchen area; he put on a pot of coffee. He then walked to the television turning it on, he popped hot porn in, then went to lie down on the couch. He lay down facing away from Caitlin totally ignoring her as he watched the movie knowing that she could see it as well and that it would do nothing but torment her already overly excited body. Drake grimly smiled as he waited for his coffee to percolate.

Look for chapter two coming soon...

12