Learning Hypnosis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedJohnny
RedJohnny
82 Followers

“Yes, Master.”

“5-4-3-2-1” Suzy’s eyes closed and her head slumped forward.”

I turned to Diana as she was thrusting against the dildo going, “Oh, god. Oh, Daddy. Oh, god. Oh Daddy.” Her hair was plastered to her face, and her t-shirt was soaked in sweat. The bed around her pussy was absolutely soaked.

I reached over and touched her on the head. “Diana, can you hear me?”

“Oh, god. Yes, Master. Oh, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy.”

“Diana, do you want me to fuck you?” At this point, I had been so hard for so long, I wasn’t going to last long doing anything.

Between thrusts and moans, she said, “Yes, Master. Please fuck me, Master. Fuck me like my Daddy would.”

“Diana, are you on the pill?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Diana, stop playing with yourself.” With that she stopped, and her body started to quiver. “Diana, stand up, go over to the desk, bend over and tell me what you would tell your Daddy.”

She got up, although her legs were a little wobbly. I could see the sheen of pussy juice running down the inside of her thighs. She bent over the desk and said, “Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me, like your little slut.”

I couldn’t take it any more. I dropped my pants and pulled out my cock. It was so rock hard that it was almost painful. I stepped up behind Diana and she said, “Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me, hard. Spank me for being a slut.” With that, I smacked her ass with my hand, and slid my cock into her dripping pussy. Mmmm. I can’t describe how good her pussy felt for my poor, deprived cock. As soon as I slid it in Diana starting slamming her hips back against me saying, “Fuck me, Daddy. Make me cum. Fuck me, Daddy. Oh, please, make me cum. Make me your little slut.”

With my hands holding her hips, I slammed into her from behind. I knew it wouldn’t take me long, and as I felt the orgasm building in my cock I said, “Diana, cum!”

Her whole body spasmed around my cock, and she let out this intense moan that turned into a long but, fortunately, quiet, shriek. I felt her muscles squeezing my cock, as I pushed forward and felt my cock pump load after load of cum into her pussy. She collapsed forward onto the desk, her whole body shaking and drenched with sweat.

As I recovered my breath, I considered what to do next.

“Diana, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Master” she panted.

“Diana, when I count from one to three, I want you to gather the things you would take to the shower and go take a shower. I want you to take a long, hot, leisurely shower. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“As you take your shower, you will gradually wake from your trance. You will remember that you and Suzy invited me back to your room, I hypnotized Suzy and then left. Suzy fell asleep and you were feeling so horny because I remind you of your father that you played with yourself and had a massive orgasm. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“For the rest of the evening, you will do anything that Suzy asks you to do. It will feel comfortable, and natural, and like something you have always wanted to do. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master”

“Tomorrow morning, you will wake up refreshed and feeling wonderful. You will feel the urge to call me to tell me how wonderful you feel. Hearing my voice will make you feel warm and good. Hearing my voice will remind you of your father. Hearing my voice will make you horny. Hearing my voice will make you want to do as I say. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“1-2-3.” She pushed herself up off the desk, pulled off her t-shirt and dropped it on the floor. What fantastic tits she had! I couldn’t wait to play with them, but I’d be patient. She went to the closet, pulled out a towel and a basket of shower stuff, wrapped the towel around herself and went out the door. I reached over to touch Suzy on the head.

She immediately stretched and looked up at me. “Oh, hi, Master. Did I fall asleep?” Yes! She called me master when out of her trance! It worked for both of them! I had to work to keep the excitement out of my voice.

“Yes. You dozed off after we worked on your study habits. That’s not unusual.”

I noticed her shifting in her seat. I could tell she felt a little uncomfortable. “Oh, right, I remember. The room with the books. Do you think it will really work?”

“Well, it will take more sessions to reinforce the conditioning, just like it will for Diana…”

“Hey, where is she, Master?”

“Oh, she decided to take a shower.” I could see her surreptitiously trying to rub her legs together to get at the itch that she was feeling.

“Master, what do you think about shaved pussies?” More success! I was better at hypnosis than I thought!

“I love the idea. I think it’s incredibly sexy. Why do you ask?” I asked, innocently.

“Diana has a shaved pussy. I think it’s very sexy, too, in a slutty kind of way. I think I might like it.” She squirmed in her seat a little more, and I think that she might’ve been getting turned on, as well as feeling the itch. “Do you think that Diana would be willing to shave my pussy for me? I’d really like to try it, especially since you think it would be sexy, Master.” She lowered her eyes and looked up at me in that sexy, pseudo-submissive way that women do when they want to drive a guy crazy.

“I think she’d be happy to. And, she’s in the shower now. You’d probably want to do it in there, anyway, to avoid a mess. So, why don’t you go join her, and I’ll let myself out.”

“That’s a good idea, Master. I’m really glad that Diana called you. I really feel good being with you.” With that, she stepped up and hugged me.

I hugged her back, and kissed her on the forehead. “I appreciate the two of you humoring an old guy. Why don’t you call me in a couple of days, and we can schedule another hypnosis session for you and Diana. And, if you have any other friends who want to work on anything, I really could use the practice.”

I released her from the hug and she said, “Ok, Master, thanks, again.” As I opened the door to go, out of the corner of my eye I saw her pulling her razor and shaving cream out of the closet.

I closed the door behind me, smiling. I couldn’t wait for the next session. Now, home, to start tackling the smoking!

===================

If you enjoyed this, please vote! Fives are always appreciated.

RedJohnny
RedJohnny
82 Followers
12