Learning Lessons

Story Info
A lesson teaches this little bookworm a few things....
977 words
3.7
10.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered the door, my heart racing a little. No amount of makeup prep or hair-smoothing could prepare me. This was as good as it's gonna get.

"Hi" I breathed, trying to fight the blush.

Eric stepped past me, into the living room.

"Are you alone?" He asked, looking through to the kitchen area. I nodded. He seemed stressed, if not a little cryptic. There was tension in his broad shoulders.

"Is everything alright?"

He ignored me and turned around.

"Upstairs. Now."

My mouth fell open. I couldn't understand what he was saying. Eric was here to tutor me for my college Math exam – I'd known him since Junior High. He was my best friend's older brother, and had taken on this task as a favour. I hugged the textbook to my chest, feeling very self-conscious.

I didn't want to look like an idiot, but I didn't understand him.

He took a step forward and I tensed. Eric seemed more relaxed now, a small smile forming on the corner of his lips. I jumped when his arms shot out towards me, then felt foolish when he slid the textbook out of my hands. He placed it on the table.

"Are you going to make me repeat myself?"

I shook my head and walked for the hallway. He was following me upstairs. My heart was racing, my palms getting sweaty. I wondered if his eyes were on my ass, and was glad for wearing a thong underneath my jeans.

We reached the landing, and he chuckled softly. I turned around and he pushed me into the wall gently, locking my hips against his.

Okay, I was definitely understanding him.

Eric wanted to fuck.

He peeled off my cardigan, bending to nuzzle my neck as he nibbled my neck. His hands were under my bra, and his fingers flicked my nipples. A flash of pain flashed through me. I inhaled sharply.

"Too much?" He breathed.

"Not enough."

He got on his knees and unhooked my bra, tossing it aside. Then his tongue replaced his fingers, sucking and biting my nipples.

"Stand up." I ordered him, and pushed him through the doorway into my bedroom. I stared at the huge dick growing in his trousers, and tugged them off. My mouth got working, my hands massaging his balls as I deep throated him and he groaned. He lay back on the duvet, powerless, whilst my head moved faster and faster, until he was panting. Then I stopped. I wasn't ready for him to come – he hadn't even begun to play with me yet.

"I'm going to make you scream." Eric said, ripping off his shirt, then pulling my jeans off. He flipped me onto the bed, lying me on my back. He planted soft kisses down my body, pinning my arms above my head.

"I hope you're nice and wet."

He reached my thong, and instead of pulling it down, he pulled it to the side and licked my clit, parting my lips with his fingers.

"What a beautiful pussy. It tastes so sweet."

I stroked his hair as the waves of pleasure began to take hold. His tongue danced on my sensitive areas, his long fingers massaging inside of me. He was so slow, so teasing, barely touching, it made me want to scream. But I wouldn't give him that – not yet. I bit my lower lip, fighting the climax that was already beginning to build.

Whilst his mouth moved, he pulled the thong down for more access. I kicked it aside as he spread my legs further apart. Then he stopped to look at me. He licked his lips and continued, licking my clit up and down as I trembled.

"I need you...to fuck me."

"What was that?" He chuckled in between mouthfuls.

"Don't make me beg!"

Swiftly, he stood up and looked around the room. He grabbed a length of my sewing ribbon, then began looping and twisting it. Was he kidding me?? He'd stopped kissing my pussy for this??

Then he smiled darkly, and pushed me back onto the bed. Before I could protest, he'd grabbed my wrists and thrust them through the makeshift handcuffs, tying them tightly to headstand.

"Now, what was that about making you beg?"

He lay beside me, then hooked his huge arm over my waist. With his free hand, he rubbed my clit so fast. I couldn't suppress the pleasure any more. I was about to burst.

"Fuck!" I shouted, then primal screams escaped me. I'd never come like this before. I'd had multiple orgasms, but they were slow and building, after an hour or so of foreplay. But Eric kept playing, pinning me down as my legs shook and back arched. This orgasm hadn't peaked – I was already tiring. The screams wouldn't stop.

"Please....stop!" I begged.

"Why?" He didn't.

"Because I can't take it anymore!"

I came hard, feeling juices shooting out of me.

"Holy fuck!" Eric said, still playing, not letting go of my orgasm. "You just squirted!"

I lay there, panting. That was the best orgasm I'd ever had. Eric licked my pussy clean, softly, because it was so delicate. He untied the handcuffs.

"My turn."

He put his dick in me and thrust hard. I wrapped my legs around him, begging him to go harder and faster. I wanted another orgasm.

I watched him thrust deeper in the mirror on my dresser. He had an amazing body. I wished I could see more – watch his dick go in and out, massaged by my warm, wet pussy.

"More!" I screamed.

He came in me, and we lay panting for a long while. He smiled, and I felt amazing. It was the best sex I'd had, and planned to make it a habit. I'd need tutoring more often.

"Now, shall we do some Math?"