Learning My Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,944 Followers

Connie had one hand on Donna's shoulder and the other on the back of her head, so Donna jerked when Ron reached around and cupped her breasts. She moaned around the breast in her mouth as he squeezed gently. A moment later, Ron's fingers found her nipples and pinched them. Donna groaned softly and sucked even more of Connie's breast into her mouth.

Suddenly, Connie stood up pulling her breast out of Donna's mouth, and put both her hands on the back of Donna's head. Donna's nose was now only inches from Connie's sex. Donna's nose was filled with the sweet, musky, earthy fragrance of Connie's very wet pussy. Donna took a deep breath through her nose and groaned softly as the smell grew stronger.

Connie's hands pulled slightly on Donna's head and Donna groaned even louder, She resisted the pull for several seconds and then let her head be moved closer to Connie's sex. When the tip of her nose touched Connie's mound, her tongue shot out, and licked whatever was under it. It was Connie's swollen clit.

With a loud gasping sound, Connie pulled harder on Donna's head and pushed her hips forward at the same time. Donna ended up with a face full of pussy. With a long loud moan, she attacked Connie's sex with wild abandon, her tongue flicking and licking everything it could reach. The taste of Connie's sex was much like the smell and very much the same as the taste of Donna's own.

Donna could feel Connie's thin inner lips under her tongue, so she sucked them into her mouth, bathed them with her tongue, and then chewed on them gently. It was something Donna liked so that is what she did. Connie gave out with a soft yell and slowly rocked her hips. When she did, Donna released her inner lips, shifted her mouth upward a little and sucked on Connie's clit.

As Donna explored it with her tongue, rolling it around and flicking it, she realized that Connie's clit was longer and bigger around than her own was. The thought that she was eating another woman's pussy ran back and forth in the back of her mind. Donna groaned loudly and dropped her hand, which had been on Connie's hip, down to roll her own clit around. This made her groan even louder.

Connie's hips started to shake and she moved her hips back quickly. "I need Ron's dick in my ass," she said sharply and sat down on Ron's lap. She rocked forward, Ron rubbed the head of his dick against her anus, and Connie sat down hard, driving him to the hilt in her asshole.

They both groaned loudly and Connie started to rock back and forth on Ron's dick. As she did, she put her hands between Ron's knees and pushed outward. Ron moved his knees as far apart as he could with her straddling his hips. Connie started to reach for Donna's head but it was already moving forward. A second later, she was sucking and licking Connie's clit again.

Connie yelled and rocked harder. Ron grabbed her waist and lifted, only to drop her back on his lap a few seconds later. Connie yelled even louder so he did it again and continued to do it until, Connie let out the loudest yell yet as she started to come. Her hips were jerking and twitching so hard that Donna lost contact with her clit.

"No!" Connie yelled as her eyes flew open.

The next thing Donna knew, she was flat on her back with her legs spread and Connie's face planted in her sex. Now it was Donna's turn to yell. A minute later, Connie's face started to slide up and down in Donna's sex. Donna opened her eyes long enough to see Ron kneeling behind Connie. He was spanking her ass with his hips as hard and fast as he could.

Connie was having a hard time sucking on anything as her face moved, so she just stuck out her tongue and let it rub where it may. She was between the afterglow of her big orgasm and several little sharp ones as Ron hammered in and out of her asshole. Down deep, it surprised her that her face was in Donna's pussy. She had never done this before.

Donna tried to keep her hips still but Connie's hot tongue was moving in her slit and running up and down over her clit. Her hips quivered and moved up and down in a rocking motion. An orgasm was building in her lower belly and the tension in her lower back was rising as it did. This made her hips rise slightly and Connie's tongue made even firmer contact with Donna's clit.

Ron suddenly let out with a deep drawn out groan and he planted his dick as deep as it would go in Connie's ass. He was coming in long spurts or what felt like long spurts to him. Connie threw back her head with a yell as she felt the hot cum fill her ass. She was coming again.

Donna yelled in frustration as she was right on the ragged edge of coming herself. When Connie dropped her head, her mouth was over Donna's clit. She sucked the small bud in and flicked it wildly with her tongue. Donna's orgasm exploded over her, her hips jerking and flexing.

*****

Donna opened her eyes with a soft moan. She was laying flat on her back with Connie lying next to her, her head on Donna's shoulder. Ron was breathing hard from somewhere behind Connie.

Connie opened her eyes and looked at Donna. She grinned and whispered, "I think that went very well or at least it ended very well."

Donna grinned back and nodded. "It sure beats what I had planned when I got home. Gary is an asshole."

"I could have told you that," Ron said between deep breaths.

"Then why didn't you?" Connie asked.

"No one ever asks me for my opinion. They usually give me dirty looks when I do give it, so I've learned to keep quiet," Ron said with a chuckle.

Connie groaned and shifted her hips. Donna looked at her and asked, "Are you alright?"

Connie nodded and then shifted her hips again. "Ron's still in my ass but he's starting to slip out. There is going to be a huge mess when he does."

"I see a hot shower in our near future," Ron said and then added as his dick came out of Connie's ass, "Uh, you had better make that now."

Ron got to his feet with a groan and then helped Connie up. They both helped Donna to her feet. Ron grinned and asked, "Is there room in the shower for three?"

"If there isn't, we'll throw you out until we're finished... with our showers, that is," Connie said with a grin of her own.

Donna put her hand on Connie's shoulder as she swayed on her feet slightly. "I might not be able to stand up long enough to get a shower."

"Don't worry, we won't let you fall down," Ron said as he slipped an arm around both women's waists.

Connie laughed and looked at Donna. "He thinks he has two women to play with now."

"Uh...." Donna said and then gave Connie a wide eyed look.

"I'm not the jealous kind so if it happens, it happens. We will just have to wait and see what the future holds," Connie said to Donna. Then she looked at Ron and said, "Take us to the shower, driver."

"Driver, my ass," Ron said with a chuckle.

"No, driver my ass," Connie said with a laugh.

"Done did," Ron said as he headed them for the bathroom.

"I think I'm learning my way as I go," Donna whispered as they entered the hall.

Ron fell back and let the two women walk down the hall side by side. Connie slipped her arm around Donna's waist and said, "I think I am also."

Donna grinned and slipped her arm around Connie's waist. "This should be interesting," Ron said. "Very interesting in deed."

TxRad
TxRad
5,944 Followers
12