Learning New Steps

Story Info
Dance instructor Helena helps heal Travis' broken heart.
3.6k words
4.39
21.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Travis' heart was heavy as he made his way to his next Ballroom Dancing class. At one point, he honestly couldn't have said why he was still going. He'd only started taking them so that he would be able to impress Triana at their wedding reception and hadn't that all turned out sofucking lovely?

Travis was trying hard not to be bitter and to get on with the rest of his life, but it certainly wasn't a picnic. His friends and relatives were all trying to be supportive but he could almost hear their silent thoughts. "Oh look, there's poor Travis -- his fiancé called off their wedding just 2 days before it was supposed to happen." In some ways, their empathy made him even angrier.

He had been with Triana for 10 years; she was 16 and he, 18, when they met. He was on his way to college, intending to become an architect. Travis' friends were constantly telling him that he needed to have some fun before he graduated high school; he hadn't even been out on one date in all those years. Travis told his friends that dating simply wasn't important to him, that his career and future were the most important things in his life. His parents -- well, his father most of all -- had drummed that into his head.

His friend Roy introduced him to his sister Triana. The last time he'd seen Triana, she was a goofy 8-year old with glasses and braces. Now she was a breathtaking, tall, redheaded sex goddess that had all the boys drooling. For the first time in his life, Travis' libido overtook his career goals.

The way Triana's strawberry-blonde hair fell to her shoulders in soft waves, the way her face crinkled when she smiled, the soft tone of her voice, the gentle slope of her stomach and how her tits bounced under the snug tees or sexy sweaters she wore, all of it was bait to lure Travis to his inevitable fate. She had the most perfect butt and the sexiest legs and there was no doubt that she knew all of that. From the moment Roy set his sister and friend up, they were never apart again. Travis was Triana's first and as he went off to college, he exacted a promise from her that they would be together for life and that she would remain his girl. As far as he knew, she kept up her end of the deal. After he graduated from college and then went on to learn architecture, Triana continued to be supportive and very passionate.

He came back almost every weekend, anxious to spend time with Triana. A lot of that time was spent in bed. He should have seen the signs from the beginning. Triana was almost a nymphomaniac and she had the most perverted ideas in the bedroom. If Travis suggested anything remotely kinky, Triana was totally up for it. He had fucked her ass, filmed her masturbating herself and she had even hinted at a threesome in the near future. With Triana, Travis thought he had hit the jackpot.

To use another gambling analogy, life had dealt Travis a bad hand.

She called off their wedding, that was the story everyone was told. It wasn't true -- Travis had called it off after finding out his "loving girlfriend" was fucking anything in pants -- orskirts, for that matter. Triana had the sex drive of 10 women and after Travis had introduced her to sexual pleasures, she decided to become the Jacques Cousteau of sex and go exploring. Travis wouldn't have objected if any of this had happened before they got engaged, but Triana couldn't see how her actions had come as a total betrayal to him. She even had the audacity to suggest they have an open marriage --before they got married. Travis broke it off and before he could tell anyone, her family announced that the wedding had been called off, making it all seem as if it had been Triana's idea. As he honestly didn't care and his immediate family knew the truth, Travis just decided to let them have their little lie.

He was glad that he hadn't lost any money, save for the dance lessons. He had so wanted to dance the night away with his new bride and he'd never learned to dance in high school, he had concentrated more on his education. With his career in high gear, he had enough money and time to take lessons, so he signed up at the Fred Astaire Schools and was anxious to be ready to dazzle his bride on their wedding day.

How pointless it all seemed now. He had planned to give up the lessons and find something else to do with his time, but his instructor wouldn't let him quit.

"You're making such wonderful progress," Helena told him, her brown eyes staring right into his. "I'm sorry about what's happened to you, but what's done is done. Think of it this way -- when you meet another woman -- and you will, you're such a lovely, charming man -- you'll know how to dance and sweep her right off her feet!"

Travis conceded that Helena had a point, so he kept up the lessons. He found they were one of the few high points in his week, Helena was always so bright and cheery and he did like dancing with her. Being close to a woman and steering her across the floor was fun, he wondered why more men didn't learn how to dance. Helena teased him constantly with little flirtations, telling him that if a man could move well on the dance floor, he probably moved well in bed. He flirted right back, telling her that he'd never had any complaints in that department. She didn't miss an opportunity, saying that he'd just proved her point, because he was a good dancer. And on it went.

Today, something seemed different. Helena was her usual bright, chipper self, they still practiced the same steps, but there was something in the air that he couldn't quite put his finger on. It wasn't a bad something, but there was something.

Helena looked beautiful, that was one thing. The instructors were required to dress nicely at all times, but she had outdone herself. Her rich auburn hair which she normally wore up was hanging loose and halfway down her back. Her black evening dress clung to her slender, tanned body and it dipped low in front and in the back. He was sure the 21-year old was wearing pretty lingerie underneath because he thought he'd seen a glimpse of a thong during one move. She was wearing spiky heels instead of the lower ones she normally wore. A casual observer wouldn't have noticed it, but Travis had been dancing with her for months and he noticed the differences.

"Class is almost over, would you like to get a cup of coffee with me?" Travis asked her.

"We're -- we're not really supposed to socialize with the clients," Helena sputtered back. He saw something in her eyes that made him push his point.

"Please?" Travis asked. "I have a feeling that there's something you need to talk to me about."

Helena nodded and they continued dancing, although there still seemed to be something hanging in the air. When class was over, Helena went and got a coat to cover herself. Travis escorted her to a diner a few blocks away, one that he knew well and liked, although Triana had never enjoyed it. He ordered coffee for both of them and also apple pie for himself, which Helena declined.

"Helena, I've known you for 6 months now and I really enjoy dancing with you, but tonight, something seemed different," Travis said, speaking his mind. "I couldn't quite put my finger on it, is something bothering you? Have I done anything?"

Helena looked at him with her soulful brown eyes; they seemed to be slightly misty. "Oh no, no, you're wonderful!" She blurted out, then caught herself. "I'm sorry -- maybe I shouldn't have said that -- but I -- I've been falling in love with you! When you broke your engagement to Triana, I kept thinkingHurray, maybe I've got a chance!"

Travis looked at the pretty girl with stunned silence. In a million years, he never would have seen this coming and yet, it was as if all the pieces of the puzzle had now fallen into place. It explained her arguing so hard for him to keep coming to classes, why she danced so close, the sexy new dress -- and then Travis realized something he had not up until that moment.

He had feelings for Helena as well. She was pretty, she was sexy, she was kind and warm-hearted, she danced like a dream and being with her made him feel good. He needed to tell her so that she wouldn't feel like a fool.

"Maybe," He spoke up. "Maybe youdo have a chance." Helena looked up and directly into his eyes. "Helena, until you told me just now, I didn't realize just how much I liked being with you. I can't say that I'm in love with you --yet -- I was with Triana for so long. But I will say that I wouldn't mind seeing where this could take us, if I still have that chance with you?"

Helena giggled. "Only a man would ask such a question. Of course you have a shot with me, dummy. Why do you think I wore this ridiculous outfit tonight? I was hoping it might attract your attention. I'm glad it worked, it cost me a week's pay." She laughed.

Travis smiled at her and placed his hand on hers, squeezing it. "It was worth it, you look incredible. Of course, the womaninside that dress is incredible and I'm flattered that she's taken an interest in me."

"Would you like to see what'sunder the dress?" Helena asked, startling Travis with her boldness. He started to speak, but she didn't give him the chance. "Don't say it, I know we haven't even been on a real date yet, but I don't want to wait one more evening. Being with you these past months has been the highlight of my life and I've gotten to know you so well. I want to know you intimately, to feel your naked body pressed against mine and to feel you inside of me. We want each other and we need each other Travis, I'm sure of that. My apartment is less than 10 minutes from here, let's go there and take the next step, okay?"

Travis knew this was insane and he likely shouldn't -- but he leaned over and kissed her and said "Okay". Whatever insanity of hers had infected him, he welcomed it. He was under Helena's spell and he felt his heart come alive again. He paid the check and let Helena take him to her home. Like Helena, it was attractive and neat, if a bit small. They didn't waste time with small talk, she was in his arms and her agile, adept little tongue darted around as he shrugged out of his sports coat.

"You still have too many clothes on," Helena smiled. "I'll meet you in the bedroom, take off everything except from your boxers -- that'smy job," She grinned.

He got out of his clothes so face that he tripped and stumbled a few times. Just the idea of being with Helena thrilled him, let alone she would be the first woman since Triana. He pushed his ex out of his mind -- it was time to start living in thehere and now. He walked into Helena's bedroom and gasped. She had dimmed the lights and was lying provocatively across the bed, in lacy black underwear and stockings and heels. Her body was lean and tanned and damned gorgeous. He didn't deserve her, but he was bloody well going to earn her desire. He approached Helena on the bed, swept the brunette up in his arms and kissed her with full passion. She whimpered a bit, he saw some stray tears running down her eyes and he flicked them away with his finger. His kisses became more ardent as he moved her back on the bed. Her body was sleek from dancing every day and sexy, any man would find her irresistible. Her breasts were like two succulent peaches, he moved the bra aside and licked each nipple as his fingers grazed her smooth, flat stomach. Helena sighed as he followed suit with his lips and groaned as he stroked her skin. He found her navel piercing sexy and tugged at it playfully, she giggled and then began to moan as his hands sought the softness of her thighs. She had a subtle, womanly scent and it wafted to his nostrils. His hands were caressing her long legs, but he yearned to taste her pussy. All in good time, Travis decided.

She clamped her legs around his head as he kissed the inside of her thighs. Travis didn't mind, it wasn't as if he planned on going anywhere. He could already tell that Helena was wet down there and he didn't want to prolong the inevitable too long, that wouldn't be right. He tugged at her lacy, French-cut panties and she helped him get them off by lifting her hips. Her pussy was neatly-trimmed with the smallest tufts of auburn fur, he parted her vaginal walls with his tongue and began to lick her. Now Helena howled like a banshee and cried out for him to lick her, to eat her and make her cum. Travis had always enjoyed oral sex, he thought that men that didn't like to eat pussy were morons. Helena's sweetness was like honey, his tongue and mouth sought out all that they could and Helena's body kept him firmly in place. Not that he planned on going anywhere -- this beautiful young woman was a wonderful playmate and his intent was to show her just how desirable she was!

His tongue moved and licked and sucked, but he was also smart enough to use his fingers to probe and explore the warm, wet pussy in front of him. Helena's gasps of pleasure were his clues as to how he should proceed. She wasn't vocal with him, not just yet, but she was giving him instruction through the noises she was making. He paid careful attention to the sexy brunette, his fingers moving in and out of her body, not too hard and not pushing too deeply. She was twisting and writhing under his oral assault until her body shot up like a rocket and she let out a loud, plaintive wail before falling back on the bed.

Gasping for air, Helena's long fingers moved throughout Travis' dark hair. "Dear fuckingGod, Triana let you get away and you can dothat? What kind of idiotwas she, Christ, I'm not making that same mistake," She panted. "Okay lover, give Helena a few minutes to catch her breath and then it's my turn!"

Travis nodded, he was in no hurry and he felt a smug sense of satisfaction in knowing he could affect someone as sexy as Helena in such a manner. He didn't get a chance to feel that way for too long, however. Helena pounced on top of him and flipped him on his back. There was a sexy, feral look in her eyes and on her face, Travis got the feeling he might just have met his match in Helena.

"I'm a wild ride, babe," Helena grinned at him, tugging his boxers down his legs. "And I don't let anyone off until the end. Not that I've had any complaints, you understand?"

Travis wondered for a second where she had learned all her tricks and how many lovers she'd had in the past and then realized that none of that was important. Of course Helena had a past, so did he -- he had to keep reminding himself to live in the present. She smiled at him with that beautiful face just before she took his cock deep into her mouth and began sucking on it.

Travis groaned and almost lost it right there. He loved getting oral sex almost as much as he liked giving it anddayum! -- Helena sure as fuck knew what she was doing! Her tongue moved like a whirling dervish around his shaft, up and down and she didn't let up for a second. Helena was a nasty little cocksucker and Travis sensed there were hidden depths to his sexy dance instructor he had previously been unaware of. It was too early to think of her as his girlfriend, but if their connection in bed grew any hotter, he'd do his best to make her a part of his life.

"Cum for you, you fucking bastard," Helena snarled in a rich, deep voice he'd never heard her use and with words that sounded so arousing coming from her. "Cum in my mouth, let me drink your cum, let me show you that we can do anything together and it will be alright. Let Helena drink your jizz, do it for me, baby!"

Travis decided to give the lady just what she wanted, he let himself go and shot his load deep inside her sucking mouth. To her credit, Helena took all of it and swallowed, she even looked beautiful doing that. With a light sheen of perspiration covering her body, she was so sexy it was hard to put into words how erotic she looked. She fell to the bed and cuddled alongside him, idly stroking his shaft.

"When you get your strength back," Helena said as she snuggled close "You're going to fuck me. Any way you want, I'm yours for tonight, as long as you want me."

There was some silly, romantic part of Travis that wanted to shout out "What if I want youforever?" but he wisely kept that to himself. It was too soon to think of permanence, they should just see where the winds took them. For a few moments he just lay there, enjoying the newness of their relationship and then he realized that Helena's hands were becoming a bit more aggressive in their pursuits. "I just came -- hard!" He told her. "I won't be able to get it up again quite that fast!"

Helena just gave him a lurid grin and said "Men don't have that problem with me." She began rubbing and stroking his cock and he felt it growing warm. When she took it in her mouth again and began to lick and suck it gently, he was astonished to feel it growing stiff once again. She was magical and calling on him to perform to the utmost of his abilities. Travis did not intend to let her down.

"It's your playing field beautiful, any position you prefer?" Travis asked her. He hadn't intended to let "beautiful" slip out, but judging from the huge smile on her face when he said it, no harm, no foul.

"I love being on top the first time," Helena smiled at him as she rolled a condom onto his cock and then straddled his prone body. Travis was fine with that, it was his favorite position as well. He enjoyed being able to see his lover's face and body when they had sex. She slithered her slender body down on top of his cock and began to rock back and forth, taking all of his cock inside her.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, that's damn good lover, such a fucking nice cock!" Helena groaned as she wriggled and bounced upon his shaft. Travis found it really sexy to see her losing her cool, to see this sexy young woman praise him. "You motherfucking prick, give me all you've got -- I really love fucking, fuck me,FUCK ME!"

Travis was astounded by Helena's sexual appetites and he also found them an incredible turn-on. He used his hands and mouth to further stimulate her body. Her long hair was flailing about and her eyes were closed as she rode his cock. She was almost slamming herself against him as they fucked and Travis realized her earlier comment about being a wild ride had been spot-on. He used his hands to assist her as best he could and saw her biting her bottom lip. She was close to orgasm, he had to think of a way to put her over the edge. His fingers rubbed her clit and he cried out "Cum for me, you gorgeous little bitch! Cum on my cock, you little whore, cum hard, cum NOW!"

Travis had figured out one of Helena's weaknesses, the lewder the language, the more it inflamed her. She screeched and her entire body shook as she came. Travis let himself go a minute later and the pair fell back on the bed, sated for now, although knowing they had only just started.

The twosome began their relationship in earnest that evening, going out on their first real date nearly a month later. Prior to that, all Travis and Helena did was dance first, fuck later. Travis and Helena were insatiable for each other, the dancing was part of their foreplay. Fortunately for them both, they found themselves highly compatible as a couple and were head over heels in a few months. Travis began looking for a ring with which to propose, knowing he loved Helena far more deeply than he had Triana. He thought of the future, of dancing with his new bride at their reception and stunning their friends and family with how well they moved together. In years to come, they would tell their kids that they had met in a dance class -- although wisely believing that he and Helena should likely omit the naughty parts that lay directly in the middle of their story.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers