Learning Submission

Story Info
Meg gets a lesson in submitting completely.
2.8k words
4.31
41k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been his slave for only thirteen months, and had been collared only three weeks past. She still had much to learn about respecting and honoring her Master. By accepting his collar she made a covenant to honor and serve and obey her Master, but this night, Alex Reinwright would make sure his pet knew what was expected of her.

Tonight, she had allowed other Masters to brush against her body, touching her ass, her back, her breasts. Instead of storming over in a rage, he sat coolly at the bar, drinking and watching, then went to speak to a couple of his fellow Doms. Finally he walked over to her.

He pressed his hips tight to her ass and wrapped one of his hands tight in her long, brown hair, the large silver ring on his finger contrasting nicely. As he pulled her head back, he whispered, "You've been a bad little girl, Meg," and as if to emphasize his point, he slid his other hand between her legs. When he withdrew his strong fingers, he lifted them to her lips, and even in the dim lighting of the S/m club they were in, she could see moisture glistening on the tips.

"Lick them clean, pet," he growled, biting her earlobe. Obeying, she sucked his fingers the same way she would suck his hard cock.

"Such a shameless slut, not wearing any panties and letting men stick their fingers in that cunt of yours." She trembled as his voice roared softly in her ear, and his hot breath stirred on her neck. Every nerve in her body stood at full attention, ready to feel every burning, sensual touch of her Master's.

"Such a slut should dress like one," he said, as he reached around and pinched and twisted her nipples. Grasping the zipper on the front of her dress, he pulled it down until the folds of red cloth barely covered her now aroused and hardened nipples.

"You will stay like that for the rest of the night, pet. And to make sure those lovely nipples get noticed, you will wear these," he told her as he handed her a pair of gold weights to be attached to each of the dainty hoops that pierced her nipples. With shaking hands, she took them and after a couple misses, successfully managed to clip them on.

Walking around in front of her, he inspected her. With five-inch stiletto heels and a barely crotch-covering dress that now exposed the gentle, sloping curve of her pale breasts, she looked every part the slut he wanted her to look like.

"And now for the final touch, my pet," he said, sliding his hand between her legs, ordering her to part them. She stood with her legs shoulder-width apart, making the already short dress ride up her soft thighs.

"More, you little cunt!" he barked.

She spread her legs until her smooth shaven pussy peeked from under the hem of her dress.

"To ensure you feel like the complete whore you are, you will keep this vibrator clip on your clit. I have the remote in my pocket." After cruelly snapping the clip on to her clit, he reached into his pocket and flicked on the switch. Instantly, she felt a soft vibration shaking her clit, making her gasp softly.

"That is level one, pet. There are twenty settings on this little toy. Each time I see you misbehaving and disrespecting me, your Master, I will increase the level to match the severity of the infraction. You will not like what happens if I have to go over fifteen, pet." He grabbed her chin and made her look into his steely grey eyes. "And for the fun part, pet, you.... May.... Not.... CUM until I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," she replied.

"Good girl. Now come sit with me. I have some business to take care of. And you will behave."

She followed behind him, flushed with embarrassment, for he would not allow her to pull the skirt down to cover herself, and as she walked, the dress slid up even higher until the hem rested on her hips.

As they reached the table, she could see that there were three other men, dressed like her Master and carrying themselves with dignity and an air that demanded respect. They stood to meet her Master, and shook hands, then each looking her up and down, trying to place a value on Sir Alex's property.

She stood quietly behind him, arms clasped behind her back, eyes down cast. Before he sat down, he caught the loop in her collar and pulled her ear to his mouth and whispered, "Assume the position next to my chair, slut."

He pushed her away roughly and sat down, ignoring her. Blinking back tears of embarrassment, she dropped to her knees, her right hand clasping her left behind her head, which was downcast so that her eyes were focused on the floor, her legs parted.

Her Master glanced down, then reached in his pocket and turned up the vibrator a couple notches to level three. Instantly, the sensations increased. She gasped, but held the position.

He gave a small, cruel smile, then leaned over to say, "Straighten your back, pet. I want those tits of yours to be center stage." Flushing even deeper red, his slave straightened and pushed her chest out. One single tear managed to find its way out of her eyes and trail down her cheek and land on her nearly naked breasts.

Turning to his friends, her Master proceeded to speak as if she wasn't there. "My little pet is a handful, but she'll soon be broken of her reluctance to submit completely."

One of the other Doms, Damien, the one with dark hair and even darker eyes turned to look at her. She felt his eyes raking over her body. He pushed back his chair and walked over to Meg, lifting her long hair off her face and pushing it back over her shoulders. She resisted the urge to look at her Master, even though she was panicking with fear and apprehension inside.

Sir Damien reached down and unzipped the dress the rest of the way and pushed it off her shoulders, leaving her completely naked. At this point she looked up at her Master to see him looking at her over his drink and fiddling with the remote control in his other hand. Quickly she dropped her eyes, sensing this had been planned before they had arrived at the table.

She felt the vibrations increasing again on her now aching clit. She'd broken another rule; she'd essentially questioned her Master by raising her head while her dress was removed by another Dom. He increased the level another four clicks, the new setting being level seven.

"Pet, I expect you to obey these gentlemen the way I'd expect you to obey me. You won't see me, but I will be watching. If you so much as open your mouth to do anything other than to say 'Yes sir' or to suck a cock, you'll be sorry. I love you, but this is for your own good." He caressed her cheek then walked off, leaving her with three unknown Masters. She felt the tears spill over, down her cheeks, splashing down onto her breasts.

Master Damien was unmoved by the tears. He'd helped many Doms and Dommes straighten out their wayward subs. Standing behind Meg, he slipped a blindfold over her eyes then gripping her nipple between her fingers, he tugged upward forcing her to stumble to her feet, upon which were still strapped the 5 inch heels.

Gripping a handful of hair, he jerked her head back and spoke right in her ear. "I understand you're having a hard time adjusting to being a sub. I'm warning you right now, 'pet,' if you have any trouble carrying out my orders, you won't be able to walk or sit right for weeks. Now, the only words I want to hear out of the sweet little mouth of yours are 'Yes' and 'Sir.' Do we have an understanding?"

She choked back tears and stuttered out "Y-yes Sir."

"Good girl." He clipped a leather lead to her collar, cuffed her hands together behind her back, and led her down the hall away from the pounding music and smells of sweat and sex. Away from the safety of the crowds. She shivered, hoping her Master would keep his word that he'd be close by, watching. The thought of him possibly sitting in some dark corner, just feet from her, watching as Master Damien helped punish her, made her almost cum; she stopped herself just in time, remembering Master's words.

A jerk on the lead brought her back to consciousness. She felt Damien brush up against her ass as he undid the cuffs to place leather wrist-cuffs on each arm. Suddenly she was pushed roughly up against a cold, rough, brick wall, her arms pulled so far over her head she had to stand on tiptoe to keep her shoulders from being dislocated, her nipples scratched slightly by the wall. The cuffs were locked to hooks in the wall. She felt him run his hands down her arms, across her shoulders, and felt his nails scratch down her back, down over her ass.

He slid his hand down between her legs and ran one finger along her now wet slit, pulling on her clit and sliding a second finger up inside her. She was forced to spread her legs, exposing her to anyone who stood behind her. Master Damien ran his hands down her legs and roughly shackled her ankles to hooks in the floor, spreading her as far as possible without hurting her permanently. He slapped her on the ass, then walked off. She heard the door close, unsure as to whether or not she was alone. There was only the sound of her breathing in the room, and it seemed to echo off the walls.

It seemed as if she were left there, bound to the wall for hours, when in reality it was only a span of fifteen-minutes, but when blindfolded and deprived of anything but her own breathing, time crawled. She heard a door open, but different footsteps entered into the room. Whereas Master Damien had heavy boots that thudded on the floor menacingly, these new steps seemed softer, lighter. She sucked in a deep breath and listened, straining for some clue as to who was there.

In the next second the breath was released in a scream as the sting from a whip that was laid expertly across her back. Seconds passed. Suddenly, the little vibrator that was still on her clit increased in speed. From the corner, or what seemed the corner, for she couldn't see, she heard her master say, "I didn't hear you say thank you, pet. You're at level 10 now. We're going to start over. After every stroke, you will call out the number, say 'Thank you Master. May I have another," and you will not cry out. Understand?"

She simply replied, "Yes, Master."

More seconds passed. Her clit was aching, as were her arms, legs, and nipples. The crack of the whip cut the silence, landing on her back with extreme stinging pain. Struggling not to cry out, she said, "One! Thank you Master. May I have another?" The blows came in intervals so the pain was always fresh.

Tears poured down her cheeks. Finally after she had choked out, "Twenty-Five. Thank you Master. May I have another," the voice of her Master called out, "I'm very proud of you, pet. The first part of your punishment is over. I'm leaving you in the capable hands of Master Jacques. He will prepare you for the next part." And with that, she heard her Master walk out and slam the door.

Sobbing silently, she waited as the new Master undid the bonds holding her up. His soft, gentle hands slid down the front of her body and down between her legs. He gently rubbed her clit with his thumb, relaxing her; then suddenly he jerked off the clip that was vibrating on her clit, making her scream in pain. He pulled her head back and after licking her neck, told her that if she screamed again he would make her sorry.

He dragged her across the room by pulling on one of the nipple rings to an enormous four-poster bed of ebony wood draped in black mosquito netting and a black satin spread over the mattress. Pulling the blindfold off her, he ordered her to climb up into the bed. When she was on her back, Master Jacques straddled her and roughly gripped her wrists, tying them over her head to the posts of the bed with black silk cords.

He looked down at her and decided to test her gag reflexes. Grabbing her head, he shoved his long, hard cock past her soft lips and down her throat. Gripping handfuls of her hair, he pulled her head up until he was all the way inside her. He could feel her gagging, trying to accommodate him.

"Take it all, you fucking bitch...Take it all." He could feel her throat loosening up and her tongue moving along the underside of his cock. He fucked her mouth, sliding in and out hard and fast. "When I cum, slut, you will drink every drop, or else."

His breath started coming harder and faster as he got closer to cumming. She started sucking him harder, determined not to spill a drop. As Master Jacques got closer he pushed her head down onto the bed and shoved himself completely into her mouth, as jet after jet of hot, creamy cum shot down her throat. She sucked him hard, then ran her tongue over every inch of his cock, making sure it was clean.

Master Jaques pulled himself out of her mouth and slapped her across the face, bringing tears to her eyes. She sobbed softly as he proceeded to tie her ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed so she laid beautifully spread eagled, her pale white skin contrasting with the black bonds and bed coverings, her shaven sex begging to be molested, to be violated. The trails of tears stained her lovely cheeks, and her chest rose and fell with her breath, coming short and fast, the little gold ring in her nipples glittering in the pale light.

She heard the door to the room open and heard the familiar steps of her Master crossing the room. She strained against her bonds, trying to lift her head and be reassured of his presence, to no avail. Yet, he stood by the bed, caressing her face, brushing her hair off her cheek.

"You've done well tonight, my pet. I promise you, its almost over. Just one more little test for you to pass and you'll have my forgiveness." He leaned over and kissed her forehead, while gently pinching her nipples, eliciting a moan from her. "You're my pet. I expect you to obey my every wish. As such, you will gladly accept what I'm going to have done to you."

He saw the fear building in her eyes as he reached into the bedside table and pulled out a ball gag. "Open up, love." He pushed the gag into her mouth and fastened the straps around her head.

He motioned to someone she couldn't see. As the person moved forward, she saw one of the most beautiful women she'd ever seen. Her red hair fell in waves down to her waist, and the woman's geen eyes were fixed on her own. Meg focused in on the items in the womans hands and her eyes widened in fear. An assorment of needles, hoops, and clamps were on a tray she had pulled over to the bed. The woman smiled at Master.

"You were right Alex. She is exquisite. I think this little gold hoop will be perfect for her." The woman put on latex gloves and started cleaning her tools, sterilizing the needle, hoop, and clamp, and putting them to the side.

She looked up as she heard Master's pet moaning from behind her gag. "Oh there, there, lovely one. It will only hurt a little." She moved across the bed and motioned to Master to hold open his pet's sex so she could pierce the clit. As the needle pierced the skin, his pet screamed and passed out.

She awoke hours later, laying in her Master's arms, her legs parted and on either side of his lap. He stroked her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I'm proud of you pet. You served me well tonight."

She shifted on the bed and cried out in pain. "Oh, oh...my love. It will hurt for awhile, but its just as beautiful as you. You'll love it after its healed." She smiled and closed her eyes, falling asleep in her Master's protective arms.