Learning the Art of CDD Ch. 01: OTK

Story Info
"Over the table Poppy, you need a lesson!"
2k words
4.01
38.1k
6
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers

"Poppy, we are going to organise a CDD weekend for couples, Brian Parker has just bought that big house on the new Top Park development, 4 double ensuite bedrooms, he said we could use it whenever it was not let out for holidays?"

"Yes Sir, sounds wonderful."

"Look at the advert on the table, what do you think?"

Learn The Art of Christian Domestic Discipline.

To be held in Skipley over the weekend of

Friday March 7th and Saturday March 8th

Contact donbrown190

Limited Places.

"I will advertise in a couple of weekly national contact magazines and a newspaper shop in Leeds."

"Sir, will I have to go too?"

"Yes of course, you will be my model,"

"But Sir will I be naked in front of 8 strangers?"

"Yes, humility is important and you will be spanked, belted and caned at different times during the weekend."

"Please Sir, Please may I be excused?"

"Over the table Poppy, you need a lesson to remind you of your status in My home."

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir."

Poppy stripped naked as I removed my belt.

"I will not have you questioning Me, you know the house rules," WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK.

She got 20 solid whacks, put in the corner, spent the day naked for my pleasure and a bed time spanking.

I advertised the day after and at the beginning of the next week I got 4 emails and 11 calls.

For the first event I wanted couples only, in later years we changed that to singles with a but, they had to share a room with someone they did not know.

**********

"Almost time to go to meet our guests Poppy."

"Yes Sir, what should I wear."

"You will be naked all evening and most of the weekend apart from the 10 stripes you will wear with pride. Go and undress, put your dressing gown on and come to my study."

Poppy's head dropped, "Yes Sir."

I took my time and placed each stripe equi-distance from the other, enjoying the sight of my work.

She duly knelt to thank me and we left for Top Park.

"Good evening all and welcome from me and my wife Poppy, who is also my sub."

"You may have read some of my articles over the decades in Spanking publications such as Janus and Kane of which we will cover this weekend, ask any relevant questions anytime.

Please take a seat in your couples, spankee stood behind you seated Spankers.

"Let me explain our understanding of CDD.

It was thought in past religious generations that females from an early age should be taught how to serve a husband without hesitation or discussion. Failure to do so would result in her being punished.

It was also deemed a good idea on a Sunday morning, before church the older females would receive a Maintenance spanking, in our home it was 10 hard lashes of the bedroom belt, and 6 with a lightweight cane.

Then off to church and let the pews raise the stipes into bruising.

This was thought to focus the girls mind on the week ahead and was usually weekly for a wife and monthly for a daughter.

In a CDD home the husband was known as HoH, Head of the Household, and the girls were said to be TiH, Taken in Hand.

All actions have consequences, apologies are gratefully accepted but not instead of a spanking.

All under the HoH roof were under his CDD jurisdiction, family and friends alike, particularly sleep over friends.

You will hopefully learn the reasoning and pleasure associated with CDD and the spankee's will learn in time to accept and even ask for correction, may sound silly now, but wait and see.

This would all be down to the skill of the Spanker to ensure the love and protection he affords you is never lost.

CDD is not always fun, it is a very important way of making sure the wife is dutiful and the daughters trained to be good serving wives.

A punishment spanking should be just that, the HoH will explain the wrongdoings to his charge and then issue a swift and harsh punishment.

So, no warm ups just straight to either the belt, paddle or cane, or some of each.

The punishment is meant to hurt but not be brutal, and in time the spankee will realise the love the HoH has for her.

Poppy is also either grounded to our bedroom, given an essay to write on where she failed Me, lines to write out and of course of bedtime spankings.

Never ever any sex associated with punishments, not even the customary 'Thank You'.

**********

Poppy strip and corner."

Poppy removed her dressing gown, put her hands on her head and walked to the corner to gasps from them all viewing her stripes.

"As you can see Poppy is wearing My badge as in the cane stripes I gave her just before we left home."

A guy asked "Why?"

"Because I can Sir, because I can."

"That is lesson one, agree all mutual pleasure boundary's, for example, Poppy does not like me up her bottom, turn Poppy, do you Poppy?"

"No Sir I don't."

"So what was agreed Poppy?"

"That you do not fuck me up my bottom Sir."

They all chuckled.

"This late afternoon is a straight forward session and brings us to the second lesson, humility. So if your HoH says strip, you strip, hesitation or refusal adds extras, Poppy gets 5 cane strokes. Could all you Spankers give the command to strip, have them put their hands on their heads and face the wall."

The command went out with little reaction apart from a young 20 year old girl who was stripped naked by her Spanker and joined Poppy on the wall.

"Well done Sir, we all enjoyed your disrobing of your spankee, and thank you lilone for not questioning.

"Can the Spankers left please lift your spankee's skirts/dresses and spank the tops of their legs hard and fast, 20 on each."

It was like a fire cracker going off.

"Now ask the command again Spankers."

Within a minute 5 naked bottoms faced us, 4 pure white and unblemished, 3 with very red tops of their legs, and dear Poppy, striped to perfection.

"Ladies, hands up any one tingling below."

They all raised their hands.

Spankers, hands up all who are stiffening.?"

Again a full response.

"Now friends, please follow my lead, from where you are all sitting now, Poppy!" I tapped my knee and she came and stood to my right.

The Spankers all called their partners and stood them ready to go over their knees.

"Drape over your Spankers knees please ladies and listen to the most important lesson I can teach and you can learn.

All forms of DD or in this case, CDD, needs to use this two word formula, "Mutual Agreement" as which we touched on before.

If there are things the spankee despises, then delete them from your agenda, 2 examples, whips and face slapping, it could be almost anything, just a word of warning, if one of her hates is spanking, you Spankers are in BIG trouble."

The audience laughed, but it was a valid point.

"Once agreement has been noted its up to the Spanker to give the spankee the supreme journey of her body and ultimately her mind.

The over the knee spanking is to raise the nerves in the bottom, which through the brain cells is connected to the nerves in the spankee's clit or in some cases cock."

Lets move to lesson 'Three' I will address the Spankers, as said before the hand spanking is a warm up for the main event.

For a punishment or maintenance spanking omit the OTK, move directly to, in mine and Poppy's case is?" I look down at Poppy for the answer. "Belt and Cane Sir."

"Spankee's, just two main things to tell you, crying is a form of surrender and something your Spanker loves to hear, so do not hold back, maybe more importantly its well known in our lifestyle spanking offers a big part of giving Stress Relief never be afraid to ask for a spanking."

"Now, lets spank these bottoms, I spank with my hand from her waist to the backs of her knees, gently and slowly at first, then stop for a rub, to raise her nerve endings.

Just count to yourselves 100, and that will be the end of the spanking."

The spanks rattled around the room and the tears flowed, started of by Poppy.

When all had finished. "Poppy, you may stand, Good Girl." All the others did the same.

'Now in our house, and it was the same when our daughters were still living at home, we have a saying, "nipples and nose to the wall."

In the case of Poppy, are you watching? I pinch her nipples taught, slap her bottom once and she moves to the wall, hands on head, back arched and tits out, until I call her."

Lots of "Ouching" as the girls were pinched and slapped and sent to the wall.

"It is good to time out for reflection and Poppy usually gets around 10 minutes."

The guys all stood and adjusted themselves.

"If that had been a good girls spanking guys, you may like to pop something in your pocket for the girls to grind their clits on."

A hand went up, "What's a good girl spanking?"

"It can be one of 2 things, the Spanker fancying seeing his spankee naked and over his knee, then on her knees, or the spankee, 'Needing' a spanking and loving."

"Now, whilst we need the spankee to be taught humiliation, not so for the Spanker, so you can either do this next step here in public facing me, turn your backs or in your rooms, your choices."

"We come to the cuddles and the spankee's 'Thank You,' Poppy!"

Poppy comes over sits on my knee and i cuddle and stroke her, bottom, breasts and between her legs, the Spankers call their spankee's over and copy.

"Say thank you Poppy."

The audience watch and follow as each spankee stands.

"Poppy kneels and un zips my fly and takes out my cock, rubs me takes me in her mouth, as she has done on most days of our married life.

2 couples turned away from the public and the other 2 were a good 7" like me and followed suit." Actually the oldest guy of the weekend who faced us could have been nearly 9", what a whopper. His wife took him in, inch by inch and was proficient in the deep throat technique, you could see it in her throat.

"Spankers, the spankee should have her eyes looking up at you at all times and as you arch to cum she needs to ease her head back a little to enable her to take all you give. If she turns away or looks down, slap her face."

If oral is a taboo, a hand can be used just as easy. If oral is on her hate list it is worth working on, it is the ultimate Spanker/spankee Power Play, accepting your HoH.

When all had completed and end to the evening was announced and a little general chat.

Not one spankee tried to cover or dress, the stunning 20 year old couple said it was a fantastic start to the weekend and she said it was her best spanking ever.

The older ones acknowledged they had learnt a little, both in techniques and meanings.

"Ok all, the rest of the evening is yours, plenty of restaurants in town and if you are at a loose end Spankers, you may wish to bathe your spankee's and spank her dry before taking her to bed, just spank to red, not crimson, we will leave that color till tomorrow.

See you all at 10.00am tomorrow for 2 hours, make sure you have your belts on Spankers."

Look out for part 2, The Belt.

DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers