Learning the Art of CDD Ch. 02: Belt

Story Info
Yes Sir, spanked on my bottom, legs, pussy lips...
1.9k words
4.21
19.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

On the way home Poppy said how much she had enjoyed the session, much more than she would have ever imagined and could we stop on the moor by the old ruined barn.

It was only just past 6 but pretty dark by now, although a chilly November evening she got out of the car and l took off her dressing gown and laid it on the wing of the car.

"Please Sir will you spank me for my sin of enjoyment?" The swift spanking over her stripes soon brought her to her first cum and I mounted her doggy fashion to bring us both to climax.

The practice of CDD was the fore runner to the now more popular BDSM - Master/slave - Sir/sub, just in a lesser degree of pain and humility for the recipient. Poppy became my sub when she dedicated herself to me in her early teens. She was never tied up or locked in a cupboard for hours but as we were younger we felt CDD but never realised its values till married. So before that she was spanked by me at my pleasure, in parks, woods, on the beach, wherever thought we may be caught and her humiliated. I had her try clothes on at the back of stores instead of changing rooms, even a bikini once and she never ever questioned it. Sometimes maybe our CDD borders on those happy days.

Poppy woke me in the morning the same way as she had done since we married some 30 odd years ago with her hand and mouth, I never entered her, just enjoyed her skillful mouth and ball massage. We showered together, dressed in our dressing gowns and had breakfast, just toast and marmalade.

"Sir?"

"Yes Poppy."

"Please may I dress today as its daylight and very cold?"

"Yes, of course, I will get you something out." as I did for most special occasions. Poppy, now late 40s, had the body to almost match the 20 year old girl. 5'5" - 120 pounds and a sensational 34C pair of tits I never ever tired of playing with. She was often topless in the house as she too enjoyed the feeling she got below when her nipples were taught.

I got her out matching grey lace knickers and bra, a beautiful print wrap over dress I bought her when we visited Paris and a pale blue cashmere cardigan. I dressed her, knickers first, then slid my hand down and cupped her lips, she had the telltale moist feel I loved, I put each tit in, a cup at a time, lifted in by her nipple. I went behind her and reached forward, one hand in her bra the other down her knickers and eased her to a cum. She knew she was not allowed to change knickers and knew I would use them as a prop that morning.

I took her for a pee, lowered her knickers, sat her down, folded 3 pieces of toiled roll and wiped her when she was done, and pulled her knickers back up. I sprayed her body with Guerlain Champs-Elysees perfume, the most intoxicating smell and wrapped her dress around her leaving the top half loose to show off her tits.

**********

We got to the house at 9.45 and had a coffee in the conservatory with everyone. It was more than encouraging, they all said how they had enjoyed last evening and could not wait until this mornings activities.

"10.00, ok guys, same places as yesterday please." The guys sat down and the spankee's stood behind, Poppy was by my side.

I turned to face Poppy and lifted my jumper a little and touched my belt buckle, a big 'Levi' silver brute. "What is the first thing that come to mind Poppy?"

"First Sir is, I'm in for a leathering, the rest chuckled, I used to think, wonder what I have done to deserve this, but now I think how have I upset my Sir."

"And how do you feel Poppy?"

"Excited, scared, expectant, worried but very, very tingly, you know where Sir."

"Of course I know Poppy, but do our guests?" come here, I put my left foot up on my chair, lifted her up over my knee and spanked her over her dress, 20 slaps. "Yes Sir, sorry Sir, sniff, In my slit Sir, mainly my clit Sir."

"Shall we show everyone how swollen it gets Poppy?"

"Yes Sir." her head drooped as she began to raise her skirt.

I stopped her and hugged her, "It wont be necessary my love. But did you see people her dedication to Me and our CDD lifestyle?" They all nodded and 3 of the 4 girls altered the position of their knickers crotch.

"Even though we will not be using them this weekend I also enjoy using, wooden spoon, hair brush, wooden coat hanger, I could go on."

"Just a quick show of hands, who uses the belt as an implement?" 4 Hands went up. "And who uses it open and not bent double?" Just 2 hands up. "You 2 spankee's of the recipients of the open belt, do you like it or hate it?" Both said hate it.

"I will be able to make your beltings more pleasing. Most amateur spankers/belters try and remove every part of skin on their partners bottom to make their point. So to you 2, on their behalf, sorry. The belt is given to cause a certain amount of pain to enhance the end result of pleasure, Remember I am not talking about a CDD punishment or Maintenance, this is for the pleasure of your Sir showing His power with the benefit, it applied correctly and giving you both pleasure.

I unbuckled and slowly drew my black leather belt thought my trouser belt loops. I bent it double, "This is the best way to use the belt for accuracy. It also has the benefit of a loud crack, wider stripe and less painful. The open belt acts like a whip, it flows through the air faster and tries to cut the flesh before it leaves the skin. Its ok to use as a punishment but not in normal CDD life."

"Strip Poppy."

Poppy was well into the weekend and wanted to make her Sir look the Master she knew he was. She seductively unfastened her dress and spun as she rolled out of if, next her bra, she lifted one tit at a time out of their cups, then brought the clasp to the front and undid it. A thumb either side of her knicker elastic and seductively wriggled out of them. Picked all her clothes up and put them on the coffee table. The audience applauded and her Master laughed.

"Gentlemen, please command your spankee's to strip, "which they did and again 5 naked ladies in the room. "Please remove your belts as I did. spankee's watch carefully your Spankers and set in stone in your mind how a belt can not only hold up jeans but be a wicked tormentor of the whole of your body. Whenever and wherever you see one let your body tingle with the desire for your Spanker. Poppy put a hand under each tit so I can whip your nipples."

She knew she would be punished for showing off, just was not sure how and when.

"Spankers, note the extra use of the belt and how it makes the nipple stand out and shine." He gave her 5 on each nipple with 6" of the open end of the belt. "Pull your nipples out Poppy." She pulled each one up and out i Sir whipped each one 5 times leaving an avenue of stripes. "As you see the versatility of the belt, never go out without wearing one gentlemen."

"Where else do we use it Poppy?"

"Yes Sir, inner thighs, outer thighs, sole of the feet, back of the legs, bottom, pussy lips and clit Sir."

"That will be your homework for this evening Spankers, and a tip, the pussy lips swell almost instantaneous so 20 on each lip, semi hard, and by the time you have done her inner thighs her pussy will have swollen so much she will be as tight as a Virgin."

"Tell the spankee's what it will be like for them Poppy."

"Well Sir, it hurts like fuck but when you mount me and shag me it sends me to another level Sir, sorry for swearing, should I go over your knee?"

"Not this time Poppy," I hugged her so tight.

I moved my chair so as when Poppy was over they all saw what I was about to tell them.

"If you enjoy the bodily comfort and the girl fits snug over you knee then this is a goo way to belt, all do as Poppy does." Poppy draped over and held the chair legs, when settled she opened her legs.

"You two need to split your lips, wider, that's it. This is for a few reasons, it makes the target wider, an odd lash may hit your lips and clit and its pleasing to the eye, particularly if in company. Shorten your belts and begin, softly and slowly, try and hit where you aim for, I suggest waist to back of knees, now harder, harder, harder, yes, all perfect now faster, now stop. Rub that reddening bottom, and because its not a punishment don't forget to brush the inside of her legs, slit and clit." There was a joint chorus of Ahhhhh's. "And again spankers, I will leave it to you to decide how hard and how long, but feel the body language of your spankee, she will let you know if its unbearable."

I raised Poppy up and sat her on my knee so she too could watch. "Don't forget the inside of the top of her legs too guys." The young couple were really into it and we all soon heard her cum, then another spankee till all 4 climaxed. I gave them a few minutes, "And stop."

That was just one position, the others could be?" I looked at Poppy.

"Well Sir, chair arm, settee arm, dining chair, stool, table, over a bath, over the kitchen counter, over 2 pillows on my bed (My Fave) over the car, in a baby changing unit at the mall..."

Again a laugh as I stopped her.

"Finally lets look at a punishment belting, please join us in the dining room."

Poppy jumped onto the dining table without being asked and laid on her back, her chin just on the table end. I raised my belt and gave her 5. She shrieked. "You heard Poppy's response, the reason being the table is solid and so no shock absorber, her bottom absorbs all the force." And finally, the thank you," Poppy flipped over and let her head now hand over the table.

"This is my favorite." they all looked as I took out my cock and placed it in Poppy's mouth, her hands firmly by her side as I pounded her and played with her tits as my balls hit her forehead, I brought her pussy to a cum with my fingers as I filled her mouth and throat.

"The table is all yours Spankers, you will see as its a 12 seater you could all use it together for the belting and the thank you, just don't be too harsh maybe. Lashes at the most."

Poppy had slipped her dress on and carried her undies, "See you all about 6.00 tonight,"

Once again we never got past the ruined barn before her head was in my lap.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers