Learning the Art of CDD Ch. 05: Summing Up

Story Info
"Yes Sir, mainly on how to swallow your ginormous cock Sir."
1.1k words
3.56
14.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers

I have skipped a couple of weekends as Poppy was in hospital for 4 days with her Glandular Fever and its taken months and months for her to get back on her feet and she is still not fully recovered.

I have to say all the weekends followed the same pattern and every single one was 100% successful, so I could have picked any Sunday.

Poppy woke me with a nice had job, as she has every morning and then we showered.

I got out first and set her pillows up, 2, 1 on top of the other in the middle of the bed. Poppy had already got out the junior cane and bedroom belt. She came out of the shower, kissed me fully on my lips and said she loved me, then climbed on the pillows with hands clasped in front of her and legs apart.

I rubbed her bottom lovingly, "Clasp Tight" I brought the belt down hard and firm around her waist then worked downwards and placed the last 3 on her sit spot.. As ever, she screamed with the pain, remember, maintenance is a big part of a girls life and needs to be firm. I rubbed her bottom as to raise the nerves, so's to make the caning a little easier. I patted her bottom with the cane, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, WHOOSH CRACK. six, all spaced to perfection and all bringing out the desired scream. I kissed each bottom cheek and left her to cry.

She had another shower, put on a summer dress and came down, "Thank you Sir, Love you."

"I love you too Poppy my darling, are you ready?" She smiled from ear to ear, "Yes Sir, wonder how our spankee guests got on, bet that little blonde girl was done all weekend by her Sir,"

"Poppy Brown!"

**********

"Good morning all, 'Its Show and Tell Time', either with me and Poppy in private or as a group. The main reason is for us to see your handiwork and answer any questions anyone may have. Strip Poppy and let every one see what a Maintenance spanking looks and feels like. Bend over in front of each couple. Spankers and spankee's feel free to touch and run your fingers over her welts and bruise stripes."

"Now would anyone like to leave the room, please do it now, no pressure on anyone to stay. Wonderful, Spankers please strip your spankee's." The order was given and all stripped. "Please bend them all over this side of the table for inspection." It was an HoH delight, all spanked crimson and all striped, not to perfection, but for a first time display after their Spanker's tuition, brilliant.

We checked bottom 1, nice and shiny and pretty even stripes, I rubbed it gently and she jumped. "How bad does it hurt?"

"I think it hurt when I got it but like you said, the spanking, belting, caning and mounting almost made me pass out Sir, it was wonderful."

"And for you Sir, how did you find it."

"Incredible, we can not believe how little we knew about CDD, DD and issuing Maintenance."

Bottom 2 was a fuller bum than 1 and it looked as the Spanker had chosen the correct Intermediate cane. Again I rubbed it gently and again she jumped. "How does it feel."

"As though I am loved so much Sir, thank you for everything."

"And for you Sir,"

"They summed it up for us, but I did love pounding her hot bottom from behind and her shrieks of pain then joy."

3 Was a little messy, bits of white showing and not the evenest of stripes. My rub was greeted with her bottom rose. "Not sure I need to ask you, but I will, any questions." She began to cry, "Sir, my Spanker has spanked me a couple of times a week for all our 20+ married lives and hurt me most times, but now "Sir," she began to cry again. "Sir?"

"One of your comments on Friday night summed up my mistakes, I did as my Father did to me, tried to remove a layer of skin. When I watched you and listened I realised what a bully I had been, to the extent if she refused she was strung from the rafters and whipped, he patted her bottom, Sorry hun."

Finally bottom 4, not as red or stripy as the rest but I had noticed a lot of marks on her breasts and nipples. I rubbed her bottom and her legs sprung wider. "Stand, I see you have had a real all over beating?"

"Oh yes Sir, we had no idea I could have my tits and nipples whipped by Sir, it was usually just my bottom."

"And from your viewpoint Sir?"

"Just an incredible journey thank you Don and Poppy. I was brought up with my 2 sisters CDD and it was brutal but very loving and taught us all the lesson Dad was putting across. This is truly as you advertised, an Art."

Spankee's keep naked and back into the lounge, In a line hands on head, elbows well back and tits well forward, Coffee for all please Poppy."

"Yes Sir at once, the kettle has just boiled." Coffee was served to all the Spankers. We all went back into the lounge and Poppy joined the line of girls, facing me naked and facing the Spankers, rosy red bummed.

"Hopefully this weekend has taught you Spankers how to run your homes, CDD, including everyone therein. You are the Master of the house as well as the Head and all commands should be met in full once given. Hesitation is a no and should be dealt with firmly and swiftly. Your spankee will know its instant and always naked so should bare this in mind if playing up in company. Always carry out your threats but above all treat your spankee as the love of your life that she is." I would advise you hang a belt behind the door of every bedroom to give 24/7 access, you will have heard us mention "Bedroom Belts."

"Now you spankee's are a vital cog in the smooth running of your CDD home. Be respectful and mindful of your Sirs wants and needs and provide plenty of Play Times. If you "Need" a spanking, what should they do Poppy?"

"Ask politely Sir."

"What did you used to do?"

"Break your favorite cup Sir."

"How many over the years would you say?"

"Oh, hundreds Sir."

"Well maybe not that many, but I hope you girls get the idea, ask."

Over the years Poppy and I have had live in students keen to be taught CDD. We worked out it would take 3 months of intensive training, didn't we Poppy?"

"Yes Sir, mainly on how to swallow your ginormous cock Sir." Slapppppppp,

"Safe journey home all," I unbuckled my belt. "Over the table Sir?"

"Yes Poppy, over the table, and you may use the corner bit at the end to rest your clit on."

"Oh Sir, I never knew you knew about that."

DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers