Learning the Chocolate Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You straddle my head so I can look directly up to your face. Spreading your lips I can see your juices just literally dripping from your cunt. After a few moments the juices gather and do drip from your lips to my face. I open my mouth and extend my tongue so I can catch each and every drop of nectar. "That's creamy chocolate. Now here is pink filled sweet chocolate." With that you spread your legs wide and drop your pussy onto my waiting mouth.

The scent is overwhelming and everything is driving me to have yet another erection to my surprise. Shaking my head side to side and sticking my tongue into you as deep as possible I want to make you cum to show you that in fact I am yours and your pleasure is what I desire to provide. I am rewarded with another deluge of juices. Leaning forward you have this look of delight on your face as you reach down and open your pussy wide again. "You may lick my hard chocolate clit now pet. One more flavor to go."

You rise above me and pause for just a moment so I can take in that look one more time. Repositioning yourself into a 69 position you see that I have gotten hard again. "My darling what have I told you about that?" "I apologize Mistress but this new chocolate world is driving my senses into complete overload and I have no control over that," I pleadingly stammer. "That's ok pet I understand but my rules are my rules." Shit now I think I am going to get whacked even harder or have my balls crunched.

Leaving the bed you go to the dresser. Returning I see no crop or flogger or anything else for that matter and feel a sense of relief. Assuming the 69 position I am actually thinking that perhaps I will be rewarded for such a job well done and will enjoy the pleasures of your mouth. Sitting slightly up you tell me that for the first time tonight I may touch you.

"Spread my cheeks and lick my ass. That is caramel chocolate pet. Stick it all the way up there and fuck my ass with that tongue." I spread your ass as far as possible and drive my tongue as deep as possible. Suddenly you drop all your weight onto my face and I can't breathe. "Fuck my ass pet and lick it clean." Slightly bouncing on my face I drive my tongue in and out of your ass. Sitting even further back I can tell you are fingering your cunt and rubbing your clit. Almost out of breath I feel juices flowing down my neck and you slowly let my tongue slip from your ass.

I am panting to catch my breath. "I told you that you would learn many things tonight and you have done well. But even with all those efforts you still apparently don't remember one of my very first rules. Not only should this help you learn but will be a reminder of your chocolate evening."

And with that I feel a cool lotion being poured over my hard cock. Your warm hands are in contrast but the long stroking and wrapping around of your hands is utterly incredible. Then it quickly starts to change to a burning sensation that I have never felt before. My cock and balls are on fire and I certainly am no longer hard. "It's incredible what little Icy-Hot can do for a man. The false start of pleasure suddenly turned into searing pain. I guess you don't remember the swat of the crop. Well we can work on that again which will be tons of pleasure for me but for now this should help. I and I alone determine if you are allowed to be erect."

"Now go back to you boring little white vanilla wife. By the time you get home you may be lucky enough to have the burning of your cock and balls only a memory."

"You are now a chocolate lover and I am your chocolate Mistress Angie aren't I?"

"Yes ma'am you are."

12