Learning the Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Refreshing, no?" Santiago asked as the group caught their breath.

"Not as refreshing as this," Stacy replied. She slowly bent to her knees and ran her hands down his thighs while she began to tease his dripping penis head with her tongue.

"Do you mind?" Gloria asked as she ran a hand down Mike's slippery chest.

"Of course not."

She crouched, sliding her hands around his back and cupping his butt with her hands while she used her lips to suck at the tender skin inside his thigh. Her mouth drifted up and around his undercarriage, finally finding the soft skin at the base of his hairless testicles. Mike sighed and looked downward to meet her eyes.

Gloria continued her oral assault on Mike's balls while he let his attention drift over to Stacy and Santiago. The couple had shifted into a doggystyle position facing Mike. Santiago was pumping his hips into Stacy's ripping behind while her hefty breasts hung below her chest and her nipples kissed the top of the water with each drive from Santiago's hips.

Suddenly, a wave crashed into the sand bar. A small wall of water crested over Stacy and Gloria and into Mike's side. It only fed Santiago's vigor as he sped up when the water subsided. Stacy let out a roar and Gloria laughed as she wiped the salty water from her eyes.

"Let's try something else," Gloria suggested. She stood, turned her back to Mike and then bent into a downward dog position. Mike grabbed his stiff manhood with one hand and used his height advantage to drive himself into her dripping wet opening.

"No. The other one," Gloria said, turning her head to smile devilishly up at Mike.

After pulling himself from Gloria's pink folds, Mike slowly pressed the tip of his flushed penis head into her light brown opening. His shaft was lubricated by Gloria's vaginal fluids and easily slid inside her until the base of his shaft found a home between her butt cheeks.

While Gloria raised one hand to her folds and pleasured herself, Mike thrust himself into her tight asshole. Her plump bottom bobbed and rippled with each thrust.

"Faster... deeper..." she begged just as Mike felt his legs cramping from an extended period of driving his hard shaft down into her tight opening. He pressed up to his tip toes and used his weight to drive even deeper into her anus and felt his full shaft engulfed by her opening.

"That's it!" Gloria cried out as he continued his thrusts and felt her rectum tighten at the base of his shaft. She trembled and cried out again before her body softened and she gently pressed his thigh away from her bottom with one hand.

Stacy and Santiago were still splashing away in the shallow water in front of Mike and Gloria. It looked like Stacy was on the edge of an orgasm, as her face began to contort and her eyes clenched.

"Give it to me, you Latin fox!" Stacy begged and Santiago redoubled his efforts behind her. Finally, Stacy bucked and wailed as her orgasm overtook her body until she slumped to the top of the surf.

"Now it's your turn," Gloria smiled up at Mike. She beckoned for Santiago and Stacy to join them and helped Stacy ease down into the water on her knees.

"I want to watch both of you cum onto these magnificent breasts," Gloria requested.

Santiago wasted no time coaxing his manhood back to full mast and then stroked it aggressively in Stacy's direction. Mike clenched his fist around his hard pole and stared down at Stacy's massive tits for the second time that day. Santiago went first, pumping a rope of semen across her chest and then on top of each of her dripping wet mammories. Mike followed with an explosive shot that passed overtop of Stacy's breasts and onto her shoulder before draining the rest of his semen on top of the creamy white base laid down by Santiago. Gloria lapped away their gifts with her tongue and then swallowed. What she couldn't finish, she cleaned away with the salty ocean water.

"Yay," Stacy applauded from her knees after the group had finished. The foursome swam back to the beach where they dried off with towels from the bag Santiago left behind.

"You two are amazing. Thanks for that. Should we go sign some papers?" Stacy asked after the group was dry.

"Well, that was fun. But I think we are still trying to keep our options open," Gloria sheepishly responded.

"What does that mean?" Mike naively asked.

"You're just going to screw us and then screw us over on the house?" Stacy followed up.

"I'll tell you what, don't call us, we'll call you. OK?" Gloria called back over her shoulder as she and Santiago grabbed their belongings and then scampered off toward the changing houses.

"What the fuck!" Stacy yelled with a shrill timbre to her voice. "This is bullshit!" She crossed her arms across her bare chest. Her nude body trembled while she fumed.

"What do we do now?" Mike asked.

"We fucking get the fuck out of here. I can tell you that much."

The pair dressed and returned to Stacy's car. They stopped at a drive-through for lunch and ate in silence on the long ride back to the office.

"Don't say anything to your step-mom when we get back, ok? I'll handle this. I'll try to make it right." Stacy's orders couldn't be clearer to Mike. She was still fuming mad and he knew her well enough to understand she didn't want any suggestions from her best friend's little brother.

***

Mike hid out in the basement after work, playing video games and eating dinner from the basement kitchen to avoid the rest of his family. He felt confused and a little disappointed about how things ended with the Diazes. Hadn't he done his part? Were they disappointed in Stacy and his performances or were they just using them to get off in the first place?

He headed to bed early so he could sleep off the anxiety about what his step-mom or dad would say about his failure. The expectations for him were always set high, whether in the classroom or on a soccer pitch. They wouldn't be happy that he let this deal slip through his fingers.

Thoughts of Gloria's body bent over in front of him continued to dance through his head as he tried to sleep. He recalled the feeling of her tight asshole gripping his shaft as it dove into her time and time again. His body responded to the memory and he could feel his manhood pressing up against his boxers.

"Mike, are you asleep?" came a whisper from behind the door. The knob slowly turned as Mike sat up and pulled the covers up to his chest. Hillary's eyes shone in the darkened room as she pressed the door open and then quietly closed it behind her. The combination of streetlights and moonlight allowed Mike to see she was wearing short shorts and a tank top as she crossed the room to slip under his sheets.

"I heard the bad news," she whispered. "I hope you know this isn't the end of the world.

Mike sighed and hung his head.

"Look, maybe I can cheer you up," she offered and her hand slid up his knee and across his thigh. "I heard mom was in the room when Stacy gave you your little bonus from the Princeton job. That's her trick: 'quality control.' I think she gets off on it"

Mike's shaft jumped at the mention of his step-mother. He pictured her massive breasts being held back by her blouse earlier in the day and remembered the way she egged him on with Stacy. It really turned him on to have her watching while they fucked.

"Oh, my. You really liked that, didn't you, you dirty boy?" He could feel Hillary's hand make his penis harden through his boxers and she pulled the waistband down and gripped his manhood tightly.

"I think maybe you want to fuck my mom, is that what you want? After all these years, now you're all grown up and you want to see those big titties?" Hillary whispered in his ear as her hand rhythmically pumped on his thick shaft. "Do you want to slide this big dick inside her wet pussy? Is that what you want, brother?"

Mike couldn't lie to himself: Hillary had hit a sweet spot, both with the slow long strokes of her hand and with the soft dirty talk she whispered into his ear. He slipped a hand under her tank top and cupped her dainty breast. It wasn't anything close to what he imagined her mother's breasts felt like but it would do.

"You know what I think?" HIllary continued, "I think I'd like to watch you and your dad fuck my mom. Maybe at the same time? Would that turn you on?" At this point, he would agree to anything Hillary said so long as her hand was riding his hard dick. He closed his eyes and pictured her mom riding his dad's thick hard meat and felt pre-cum dribbling from the tip of his throbbing penis.

"Oh, that pre-cum feels so slick and warm in my hand, Mikey. Why don't you slide that big dick inside me?" She pulled her shorts off and climbed on top of Mike and he felt him inside her slick opening.

"Yeah, you're so big. Just like your daddy. I want to see this big cock and his big cock sliding inside my mom's juicy pussy at the same time," Mike could feel his step-sister constrict her opening around his shaft and he was pumping for all he was worth. The thought of sharing his stepmother with his dad all while feeling Hillary bouncing on his aching erection was too much for him.

"I want to watch those big wet cocks rubbing up against each other while they slide in and out of her hole. Then I want both of you to pull out and cum all over her hairy pussy. Can you do that for me Mikey?" She almost didn't need to ask, Mike couldn't contain himself after letting Hillary's imagery wash over him. He flipped his step-sister's long slender body to the bed, pulled his dripping cock from her slick opening, and pumped his shaft in his hand until he coated her soft pink folds with a stream of his watery white semen. He fell into her arms with exhaustion. After everything he'd experienced that day, suddenly his step-sister's embrace was the only thing that made sense.

"Feeling better?" She asked after he lay with his chest pressing up against her small breasts for several minutes.

"Definitely. Thank you for this. I owe you one."

"Oh, I intend to collect. Trust me."

12