Learning the Lifestyle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a strained voice she pleaded, "Michael, let me up," and then a little louder she said, "Please, take off your jeans."

"Not yet, all in time, little one. You need to slow a little or you'll explode. Did you know that you are so hot?"

He proceeded to back her down a bit, and offered her his wine glass, while he drank the Tequila Rose. She downed the glass and watched him with a sensuous look. Michael poured himself another glass of Rose. As he did this, she pressed herself into him again.

"What does it taste like," she questioned, pointing to the glass he had just filled?

"Actually like creamy strawberry liqueur. Want a little taste," he said as he downed a swallow?

"Maybe a little taste," she said as she reached for the glass, but her stopped her with a kiss. He had swallowed most of what he had taken and left just a little in his mouth. She pulled away a little at first, but then upon tasting it, she devoured his mouth. This almost made him lose control. He parted the kiss as soon as she would let go and pushed her back a little.

"Wow," he said breathlessly, "I take it you like the taste?"

In answer to his question, she picked up his glass and downed the whole thing. Setting the glass down, she kissed him again and gave him a little taste. He pushed her off and this time made her stand and turn with her back to him. He then again pulled her into his lap and cupped her breasts.

"Move your hair, pet. I want your neck," he ordered gently.

She swept her waist length hair over her right shoulder and lean back into him. He nibbled up and down her neck and sent her into orbit. He was delighted at the goose bumps covering her body. Using his hands, he parted her thighs and slowly stroked her, making her all the more aroused. She pushed her bottom back and ground it into him, letting him know what she wanted. He kept up the slow stroking and also stroked her inner thighs. He could feel her melting. Finally he could take no more. He helped her to stand and stood up himself. She reached for his jeans and he let her have what she wanted as he kissed her some more.

He had kicked off his shoes earlier, so all she had to do was drop his pants to the ground. He kicked them off and she pushed him back down on the chair. Once again she straddled him and continued to kiss him. She leaned back and he entered her just a little. He stopped kissing her to watch her face. She sighed, and he could feel her pushing against him to force him to take her completely. He made her wait and finally when he felt her go limp, he thrust deeply into her. She raked his back with her nails and squeezed him with her thighs.

"Oh my god, I'm dying."

Smiling at this, he returned, "If you are, then so am I."

Slowly he rocked her against him. She found his mouth and kissed him again. All the while, she dug her nails into his back. She was whimpering and moaning his name, making his head swim. He cupped her buttocks and ground her into him, knowing that it was making them both crazy and equally giving them both pleasure too. Then suddenly this wasn't enough and he stood up and in one fluid movement placed her on the table and wrapped her legs around his waist. Slowly he began to thrust into her, with a teasing stroke.

She leaned back on her hands, to watch him. Smiling at him as he picked up the pace. Sending her into a fevered pitch. She felt like she was totally out of control. It dawned on her that she had never felt this way, ever, not even with Reed. The feeling was so intense that she thought she would just spin off in to space. She never wanted it to end. She gripped him tighter with her thighs.

Finally she felt him nearing his climax and she reached up to kiss him again. His mouth found hers and he gripped the back of her neck. Almost, forcefully now, he thrust into her, but she didn't notice the roughness. Finally he threw back his head and groaned loudly. Next he pressed into her and exploded. She lost all control at that moment and exploded herself. She let a nice trail of scratch marks down his sides and at the same time totally unaware to either of them, the hand on her neck gripped her so hard that he left bruises. As their passion finally abated, she noticed that she had made his sides bleed. She pulled her hands back to find blood and he laughed.

He reached over on the counter and grabbed her a paper towel. Then pulled away from her. She reached out for him, but he had bent down and was picking up his pants and shirt. Then, walking naked, he went in to his room, which opened up on to the kitchen and tossed his stuff on the chair. Next he reached out and grabbed the shorts and robe off his bed. He came back out to the table and handed her the robe and then proceeded to put the shorts on his gloriously naked body. She pouted a little when he did this.

Seeing this, he replied, "We still need to eat and I don't plan to do that in the buff."

She laughed and he helped her off the table. He took the robe from her and helped her into it and then tied the sash for her. Kissing her once again, he returned to the kitchen and began to serve the meal. He came back carrying two plates covered full with spaghetti. Next he brought a basket full of garlic bread and another bottle of wine. Before he sat down, he retrieved her glass from the love seat. He sat down and poured them each some more wine and began to eat. She did like wine and smiled to herself at the wonderful flavor of the sauce.

Seeing her smile, he asked, "Surprised?"

"Surprised about what?" she questioned.

Seeing that she didn't what to offended him by making a sexist remark, he made it for her, "Surprised that a man can cook such a wonderful sauce that tastes like heaven?"

Hoping that he hadn't thought that of her, she answered back, "No, actually smarty pants, it tastes just like my grandfathers except that he puts pepperoni and black olives in his. Called it Irish spaghetti. He learned to make it from an Italian lady in Hell's Kitchen."

She watched his face to see what affect her remark had on him. His face was unreadable and passive. She hoped she hadn't made him mad. She really had to work on how she said things. Her father was always telling her that. She could hear him now, "It's not always what you say, but how you say it." Mentally chastising herself, she thought of how to make it up to him.