Learning the Lifestyle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started the water and got a towel ready as it heated up. Just as she stepped in the shower she heard the phone ring again. She yelled to Michael; just let the machine get it.

Having every intention of doing just that, he listened as the message informed callers that Silk was out and before it could finish, Reed started yelling for her to pick up. What an ass Michael thought again and picked up the receiver as he shut off the machine. With a smile he listened.

"Silk, are you there? Silk, you will tell me who that was right now," Reed demanded.

Making his voice sound even deeper, Michael replied, "She will do no such thing, you're not her Boss or her Master, and since I know who you are, I know you're not her father either. So you have no right to tell her what to do, whatsoever.

"Just who the hell is this?" Reed demanded heatedly.

"On the verge of sounding childish," Michael smirked, "This is the man who rocked Silk's world last night, and will continue to rock her world every night."

"This is her fiancé, so you better listen up and leave my soon to be wife alone," Reed shot back.

Shaking his head and sighing, Michael said, "Now why did you have to go and lie. See I can deal with just about anything, even assholes like you, but I can't abide liars. Listen up liar; I already know that you dumped Silk. So that makes her fair game. Thus, I am taking up where you leave off."

Reed demanded again, "Put Silk on the phone right now or I'll call the police."

"Last warning for you, Reed. Silk is mine now and she doesn't want anymore to do with you. So don't call her again, liar," and with that, Michael hung up on him.

Silk had just walked in the room, catching the last bit of the conversation. Michael was lounging on her bed, smiling. She was wrapped in a towel.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Reed," was all he would supply.

"Oh."

"Why don't you get the stuff to put on your tat and I'll rub it on for you," he offered.

She went to her jacket in the closet and retrieved it from her pocket. She then brought it over to the bed, handed it to Michael and then turned around and dropped the towel.

Michael liked the fact that she was not shy. Nakedness didn't seem to bother her in the least. He squeezed some ointment onto his finger and began to smear it on her tat. As he did this, he noticed that she curled her toes. He also noticed that her mood changed again. She seemed to be getting turned on.

"Does this turn you on, Silk," he asked?

"Yes," she hissed.

"Turn around and close your eyes," he told her.

She did this and he changed positions on the bed so that he was lying so that he could hang his head off the bed. She was right in front of his face now.

"Spread your legs and keep you eyes shut," he told her as he pulled her to him. "Lean forward and place your hands on my chest.

Trusting him, she did as she was asked. Before she could wonder what he was up to, he kissed her between her legs, causing her to spread her legs further. He also was rubbing her tat, which sent lightening bolts straight to her core. She gripped his shirt, and then remembered to be careful of marking his chest. He was bringing her close very quickly and she was panting.

"Just let go, Silk. You have my permission," he told her quickly and went back to giving her oral pleasure all the while stroking the tat on her back.

Within seconds, she totally lost control. "Oh, Michael. Yes, don't stop," she cried.

When she was through, he slid out from between her legs and she sank to her knees beside the bed. "You okay, pet," he asked?

"Yes, just need to catch my breath. That was incredible. Thank you."

"For what?" He asked, not understanding.

"For that, you didn't have too, but thank you."

Glancing at the clock, she jumped up and finished dressing.

Michael noticed that she chose a turtleneck half shirt and a hip hugging skirt. He also noticed the stockings and garter she put on. Wondering if she always dressed like this, he asked, "Do you always wear stockings?"

Blushing she replied, "Yes, I do. I don't like hose because they slip too much and you have to pull them down to pee. Also they rip a lot when you pull them up. I have worn stockings and garters since the 9th grade. I also think they are very sexy."

"Very old fashion too," he told her.

Frowning she asked, "Why, don't you like them?"

"Oh, I like them. You just never meet women who wear them all the time. Most only wear them for looks. Please keep wearing them, they are very sexy," he reassured her. "So, do you always wear dresses and skirts too?"

At this she laughed, "Do you watch me that closely, Michael? Are you my stalker?"

Grabbing her and bending her over, he kissed her on the lips and said, "Why yes, my dear, I am stalking you. I told you I really like you."

She laughed again and said, "Good, but now if we don't get going, I'll be in trouble and late."

"Damn," he said winking at her as he let her go, "Foiled again. Well if we must, let's go. Are you sure, last chance?"

"I'm sure," she replied and then seeing his pout, she stroked his face, "But we'll have later, lover. It's only four hours."

Beaming her a smile, "Okay, if you say so, lets go," he told her and he left the room.

She grabbed her jacket and slipped her feet in her shoes and out the door she went. They went to the car and Michael took the lead and drove again. It just seemed natural to let him. As they drove to school, she watched him noticing his piercing blue eyes and streaked blond hair. She also noticed that he was very muscular. She also remembered from seeing him standing in front of her that he was probably well above 6 foot.

"How tall are you Michael?" She asked.

"Six-foot two," he told her.

"How much do you weigh?"

"Around 240, why," he questioned. "How tall are you and much do you weigh?"

"I was just wondering. I myself am five foot seven and weigh a hundred and twenty pounds give or take," she responded.

"I'm impressed, most women never tell their true weight. Very nice."

At this she laughed, "How do you know I am telling the truth?"

Giving her a serious look, he told her simply, "I don't abide lying, so you wouldn't lie to me, Silk." Then he laughed at her serious look and said, "Besides, I picked you up, remember. You're just a mere slip of a thing, really."