Learning the Lifestyle Part 6

Story Info
Bondage, submission, and romance.
9.3k words
4.66
22.8k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoying her discomfort, Michael began to look through the Wal-Mart bags to find a thong, her shampoo and conditioner, soap and other bathroom things she might need to take a shower, he sat these on the table. Next he looked in the bag from Madame's and grabbed the cream colored top that he had picked out, these went on the table too. Lastly he looked through the bags from Diamond's and got out a collar, a leash and a paddle, these he sat on the chair next to the table. Finally he grabbed the top and thong and went down to the laundry room and started the washer and threw in the top and thong with the sheets. He then came back up stairs and turned towards the bathroom.

"Grab your stuff for a shower and come with me," he said as he walked away.

She picked up the stuff and followed him to the bathroom. Once there he held out his hands for her stuff and began placing them in the shower, when he finished, he started the water. Next he turned and got out some big fluffy towels and placed them on the counter next to the shower. Then he began stripping off his clothes.

"Strip, slave. From now on you will shower twice a day. Once when you get up and once before you go to bed, I told you I like cleanliness," he ordered her in a commanding tone.

"Yes, Master," she said as she began to undress. She watched him as he stripped and desire shot through her body at his nakedness. She was careful control her face as she watched him.

They got in the shower and he began to wash her hair for her, which turned her on even more. He had a handheld showerhead which made washing her long hair easier. Taking it down from the hook, he rinsed her hair and then hung it back up. He then handed her, her soap and scrubby. She started washing herself all over and he watched her with a smile.

"Do you always wash yourself so thoroughly, slave?"

She looked up and smiled, " Yes, Master, I do. I like to be very clean."

He started washing himself all over as thoroughly as she was. When he was finished, he grabbed the showerhead and rinsed them both off. He then pointed it down between her legs and she parted them to allow him to rinse her off, when he finished, he rinse himself in the same manner.

"Do you want me to condition your hair tonight?" He asked.

"No, Master, not if I am to shower again in the morning. It would make my hair oily. I can just use my detangler spray. It works well enough to comb out my hair before bed," she told him.

"Okay, that works. Are you finished then," he asked her?

She nodded yes.

He turned off the shower, but left the water running. He then grabbed a little hose and turned it on. She noticed a slight stream of water came out of it.

Grabbing her hand, he pointed the steam at her open palm, "See," he told her, "Not to rough. This is to clean you out inside. Want me to show you how," he asked her with a grin.

"Yes, Master," she replied breathlessly. She was really turned on by this point, just being in the shower with him and having him wash her like that.

He tapped her on the thigh indicating he wanted her to part her legs again and then stuck the hose inside her and cleaned her out. Finally he seemed finished and he noticed she was almost panting. Too bad, for her, he thought.

"Are you finished," he finally asked.

Again she nodded yes, so he shut off the shower, opened the sliding doors and grabbed the towels. He then handed her one and got out and began to towel himself off. Once dry, he wrapped the towel around his waist and turned to leave the bathroom.

"Come in the dining room when you are finished, slave," he ordered and walked out of the room and turned to the right.

She knew this was a room she had not been in yet. Some sort of secret room she thought and wondered what it contained. Knowing Michael, she figured it was his B&D room. She finished drying herself and wrapped the towel around her chest and went to the dining room as ordered. Once there, she grabbed the comb and detangler spray off the table, sat down and began to comb through her hair and wait for Michael to come back. She knew that he would punish her now.

He went in to his Dungeon, as he called it, when he left the bathroom. He grabbed a pair of cuffs to use in her punishment. He wanted to step up her instruction now since the other slaves where involved. He felt she was ready and this caused him to smile with pride. He knew she was really turned on right now and thought that they would have sex after her punishment. This caused Michael to feel a little guilty because he had already decided that as part of her punishment, she would not receive any pleasure tonight. He went back to the living room, set the cuffs in a chair and then went to the laundry room. Once there, he placed the top and thong in the dryer with a pillowcase to help them tumble well.

Next he came back upstairs to the dining room. He watched her as she combed the tangles from her hair. Finally he came towards her. "Slide down on the floor and I'll braid that for you," he told her.

She did as he asked and he sat on the couch behind her and held out his hand for her comb. He combed through it to be sure it was tangle free and tried to get it as dry as possible before he braided it. Finally he was satisfied and began braiding it in one long rope down her back. As he neared the end of the braid, he pushed her forward to finish the braid.

She sat still as he did this, no male had braided her hair for her other then her father. She was rather shocked to find that Michael could braid hair. She wondered what other hidden talents he had as he pushed her forward and finished the braid. Finally he handed her the end.

"Get a hair tie and finish it," he told her as he handed her the end.

She got up and rummaged through the bags and found one and wrapped the end of the braid in it. Once she was done, she turned to look at him.

"Kneel," he ordered.

She dropped smoothly to her knees and awaited his next command.

"Now crawl over to the chair where I placed several items and bring each one back to me individually with your teeth," he commanded.

"Yes Master," she answered and turned towards the chair as she dropped to all fours, then she crawled over to it and began to grab the items with her mouth.

"One at a time Silk," he told her, "And I want the cuffs first."

Noting that there were four items on the chair she sighed, this would take a while. "Yes Master," she replied.

Grabbing the cuffs in her teeth, she crawled back to Michael. Once there she resumed the kneel.

With a smile on his face, he took the cuffs from her mouth. "Turn around with your back to me and kneel up."

She did as ordered and wondered what now.

"Place your hands behind your back."

Again she did as he ordered but this time she didn't have to wonder as he placed her right hand in the cuff and closed it around her wrist, then he grabbed her left and cuffed it too. Now she was stuck. How was she to crawl like this?

"Now go get the rest, collar next."

"Yes Master," she told him and dropped her body to the floor. She succeeded in a crawl like motion across the floor but it hurt her back. She grabbed the collar and brought it back to him

He almost laughed out loud when she dropped to the floor like that. He had forgot he told her to crawl. Wondering if he should tell her that she didn't have to crawl now, he noted that she found a way to do it anyway in that position and decided not to say anything. She was a smart one. As she brought the collar back to him and he tried hard to keep his face blank, but inside he was beaming with pride.

"Kneel up," he told her as he took the collar from her mouth. He then placed it around her neck and fastened it. She noticed that it was not to tight, but that it was not loose either.

"Now go get the leash," he told her.

"Yes Master" she sighed and turned and dropped down again and went to the chair. She grabbed the leash and crawled back to him.

"Kneel up," he ordered and took the leash from he and clipped it to her collar. Next he gave it a jerk, just enough to get her attention. "Look lively slave, am I boring you?"

"No Master…" she trailed off so that he could tell she wanted to say more.

Not that he really cared, but he wanted to see what she would say, "But what?" He asked.

"It hurts my back to crawl like that," she told him.

He laughed, "So, go get the paddle."

"Yes Master," she said and went and got the last item.

He took it from her and stroked it between her breasts. "Do you know what happens now Silk?" He asked her.

"I get spanked Master," she answered.

"And do you know why?"

"Because I was bad and mouthy," she stated.

"Be specific slave." He wanted her to be totally clear on want was allowed and what was not. "You'll get an extra swat for everyone you miss."

Thinking about the whole day, she tried hard to remember all she had done that he deemed wrong. Starting at the beginning, she said, "First I was mouthy and acted like a jealous child over my slave sisters, then I was snotty to them and then I argued with you about the cost of things and your paying for them. I also told you to shut up and I argued with you again about money and got really mouthy with you and acted like a child." She couldn't think of anything else.

He was impressed; she even thought of a few that he had forgotten. Still nonetheless she was due for punishment and with that he ordered her to assume the position with coldness in his voice, "Down."

She noted his tone as she lowered the top half of her body to the floor. She felt a little like she was falling but did so with grace anyway. She hoped this pleased him.

He got up off the couch with paddle in hand and came around to the other side of her, she turned her head to him and he smiled at her eagerness to obey. Finally he knelt down next to her and stroked the paddle up her leg and watched her reaction. Finally he swatted her twice with it, not hard but enough to let her know he meant business, enough to sting.

"Once again, you will never tell me to shut up," he said and swatted her again, "You will not argue with me on what I choose to spend on you," another swat, "You will answer any question I ask with an answer, not an argument," another two swats, "You will never act like a jealous lover to or about anyone," another swat, "You will be respectful to your slave sisters and not act like a selfish child," another swat, "Once again you will never question me again about the money I spend, its my money and I will spend it as I see fit," two more swats followed, "And this one is to even it up," he said as he delivered the last swat.

She took it all even though her ass felt on fire. Once he was done she felt the fire in a different place.

He noted that her ass was very red again and hoped she was okay with all this. He got up off the floor and went to the table, tossing the paddle down, he picked up the crop she had picked out earlier and went and sat back down on the couch. "Kneel again," he told her as he sat down and grabbed the end of her leash again.

She sat up and turned her body towards him. As she did this she saw that he had the riding crop she had picked out. What now she thought.

"Come closer to me slave," he said as he tugged a little on the leash.

She inched closer till she was touching the couch with her knees. He lifted his leg over her head so that she was between his legs. She waited further instructions.

"First I have some questions for you and then your going to please me slave," he told her as he stroked the crop down her front and caressed her breasts with it.

"Yes Master," she answered even though the crop distracted her a bit.

"First I have to ask how you feel about bisexual relationships. Your slave sisters are bi. I need to know now so I know what I can ask of you and what to expect of what I ask," he asked her straightforward, all the while, teasing her with the crop.

What, she thought, how did she feel, "Don't I just do what you tell me no matter what?" She finally asked.

"Yes and no," he told her. "If you are not into being bisexual, then we don't have you do things that are bisexual. You can still obey with out doing certain things, remember when I read the lists from the girls to you?"

"Yes, Master," she said with confusion in her voice.

He could see that she was confused about what he was saying and tried to think of a way to clarify it for her, finally he got up and grabbed the list from his jacket pocket and sat back down again, showing her the lists he began again, "See here on their lists, they have want they will do or like to do marked in red, things they'd like to try are marked in blue and things they will not do are crossed off. What I need you to do is tell me what you will do, what you'd like to try and what you will not do. Its called limits Silk."

"There is so much to cover, I'm not even sure what some of that…." she started.

"Let's start simple, we'll cover what I will require of you tomorrow and later I'll print you a list like this and we can go over it and decide what you like," he told her, interrupting her.

"Okay Master," she said with relief. "What will you require of me tomorrow?"

Smiling at her obvious relief, he explained, "Tomorrow will be pretty normal. I already know you like oral and vaginal seems to be okay with you too," he told her with a wink. "What about anal?"

"I like anal, but I am really tight, so you'll have to be careful. As for oral, do you mean on me or on you?"

"Both, now what about sex with other girls. I have to know what you will and wont do and how you feel about it, slave," he told her and caressed her stomach with the crop, teasing her.

A blush crept up her neck to her checks and Michael found this so appealing. Finally she answered, "I have always wondered what it would be like, but never had anyone to experiment with. I guess you could call me curious."

"Well then," he said as he stroked her pussy lips with the crop, "Tomorrow, you shall experiment." He caressed her pussy with the crop and saw that she was close to the edge again. He so wanted to give her pleasure, but she had to learn and going without was the best way to teach her. "Now," he said as he brought the crop up to her breasts again, "You will pleasure me," and with that, he brought the crop down hard enough to sting on her nipple.

The crack of the crop surprised her, but it also turned her on and almost made her cum. Her head was swimming and she was so turned on that anything he asked at this point, she would have tried. He cracked her again on her other nipple and she realized that he wanted her attention. He was speaking to her.

"Are you paying attention?" He asked and pulled on the leash, "I told you to lean up over me."

"Yes Master," she said as she lifted herself over his lap and noticed the towel was open and his desire was evident, once there he dropped the leash and grabbed her by the hair and she gave him her full attention.

"I said, you would pleasure me, orally slave. Now what are you waiting for?" He ordered.

"But my hands are," she started.

"You don't need your hands," he informed her as he pressed her head down in his lap. With his other hand, he took the crop and swatted her back and ass with it.

She began sucking him and moaned and wiggled as he cracked her with the crop. It was driving her mad she really needed him now. She tried to show him her need with her mouth. He gripped her braid to help her suck without the aid of her hands, but as time went by she really didn't need his help. The whole thing turned her on and she was fast losing control. If he didn't take her soon, she would explode on her own.

Damn, he thought as she took him in her mouth, she was so hot. He couldn't believe that after as many times as they had made love in the last day, she could still bring him to the edge so fast. He gripped her hair and helped her to move since her hands were bound, he knew that she probably felt like she was falling. As she sucked him off, he swatted her with the crop and was pleased to see she liked it. Finally he was close.

He dropped the crop and grabbed her head with both hands. As he lost control, he tried not to push her head down and gag her. "Oh my god," he yelled as he threw back his head and let go completely.

Silk felt him near and then he exploded in her mouth, she swallowed without even thinking about it. Finally he stopped and she looked up and met his gaze. The look in his eyes gave her confidence. Then he gabbed her braid again and pulled her up his body till his lips met hers. He kissed her forcefully, shoving his tongue in her mouth. This floored her and she melted into his embrace and rubbed against his leg. She was just about to lose it when he stopped and pushed her back so that she was off his leg.

"Down," he ordered her.

With hands still bound, she got down on the floor as best as she could and assumed the position. What had she done wrong.

He grabbed the crop and stood up. He knew what she was doing when she began the slight rubbing on his leg. He so wanted to let her have her pleasure, but knew it could not happen. Looking down over her in this position really turned him on. Finally, he cracked her ass with the crop, a little harder than he had before but still not enough to really hurt her.

"You did not have permission to cum, slave. In fact you will not have pleasure tonight as part of your punishment. You will learn one way or another," He told her and then walked away.

As he went down the stairs, she wondered what he meant. No pleasure tonight. Oh god, she thought, she would die. She was so close, so hot.

He left her there to cool off as he went to get the top and panties from the dryer. He also grabbed the sheets and folded them giving her more time. Finally taking the sheets, panties and top with him, he went back upstairs to her. She was in the same position he left her in and looked more in control of herself. He watched her for a few seconds more then knelt down and un-cuffed her hands. "Stand," he told her.

She did as asked and met his gaze. She saw that he had her top and some sheets in his hands. He handed her the top and with it some panties.

"Put these on," he ordered.

She did as he asked and he watched her the whole time. Once dressed, he turned towards the bedroom and walked away, she followed. He tossed the sheets down in the chair next to the bed and swept the blankets off the end of the bed. Then he grabbed the fitted sheet and unfolded it, tossing a side towards her.

"Help me make the bed, you need to sleep."

She did as he asked, enjoying the company. Finally the bed was made. She stood there as he turned the bed down and indicated for her to get in. She did and he reached over and took off the leash then went into the other room and shut off all the lights, finally coming back to bed and getting in with her. She lay on her side facing away from him close to the edge.

"Don't pout like a child Silk," his voice finally broke the silence. "You earned this punishment and you will bare it like you did the spanking."

"But…" she began.

"But nothing. I don't want to hear it. Now come over here and cuddle up to me. I like to hold a slave when I sleep with her. If you don't stop this pouting and carrying on, you will not receive any pleasure tomorrow either. Trust me, you don't want that, because I will make what you feel now a hundred times worse," he informed her.

She gave up and moved closer to him. She really liked to feel him next to her anyway. She thought to herself though, that she would not find sleep easily. She was too keyed up.

Knowing that she was still on edge, he rolled over on his back and pulled her head on to his chest. Once situated, he began to rub her back to calm her down. Finally he felt her fall asleep and let himself slip away also.