Learning the Lifestyle Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master," came a shy reply.

Michael caressed her mound as he spoke, "From now on, how you all see your pussies at this very moment is how I expect them to always look unless I tell you other wise. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir," Syndee said.

"Yes Sir," Stacey said and added, "You want me to always have this light dusting of hair correct Sir?"

"Yes slave, I want to always see your pouty lips with red hair above them," Michael told her.

Silk was lost in thought as Michael stroked her freshly shaved pussy. She heard his question, but had not replied. All the sudden Michael grabbed a handful of her mound and she looked up to meet his grave look.

"I said, I am understood, or don't you feel that you have answer?"

"Yes Master, I understand. Sorry I forgot to answer. Your hand felt so good, it distracted me," Silk answered quickly.

Michael gave a light slap to her mound and said to all of them, "Good, now kneel."

The slap was more intense than the rubbing and as she knelt on the floor, Michael saw that she was very wet. He looked to the other two and saw that they were not affected the same. He would have to remedy that.

Next he went to the shower and opened the door, turned on the water to the little hose that he had in the shower. Once it was warm enough, he explained to them how he liked his slaves extra clean and told them that when they were with him they would clean themselves exceptionally well. He also told that that from now on they would clean themselves like this when they got there before they could play with him. Last he said he would show them how he wanted the cleaning done.

"Stacey stand up and come here," He ordered, "You other two watch."

Stacey stood up and entered the shower. Michael reached out and flipped down a chair that was mounted to the wall and indicated for her to take a seat. Stacey sat down and waited for his next command.

Grabbing her hand, he pointed the stream of water at it and said, "Just so you know that the stream is not rough or hard. Now spread em' slave." He then pointed the stream of water at Stacey's pussy. Stacey gave a slight jump when the water hit her sensitive place.

Michael smiled when she jumped and then turned to retrieve the soap from behind him. He then lathered Stacey up and watched her face as he did this. She seemed to like it the same as Silk did. Michael decided to push it farther so he kept up the stroking until Stacey began to whimper. Michael could also feel her press against his hand as he stroked her.

"Is there something you would like slave?" He asked Stacey.

Before she could answer, Michael dropped the soap and started to rinse her off. He kept up the stroking for a moment then slipped the hose and a finger inside her. Once he was satisfied that she was clean, he then pointed the water at her clit and began to tease her unmercifully. At this point Stacey was starting to tense up and breath hard.

"Please Sir," Stacey said in a hiss, "May I cum?"

Michael teased her for a few minutes more noting her ability to await his command to let go, then said, "Yes slave, cum for me." He then shifted his motions into high gear.

Stacey squealed in response and exploded for Michael. Once she was done, Michael smiled to her and said, "Good job. You hold it well."

"Thank you Sir," Stacey replied.

Michael turned to the other two, "Silk grab that towel and dry your sister. Syndee get in here, it's your turn."

Stacy got off the chair and allowed Silk to dry her off. She smiled at Silk and thanked her when she was done; they both knelt down afterwards to watch Syndee and Michael.

Michael repeated the same on Syndee noting that she was not as affected by him stroking her as the other two were. He kept up the stroking anyway and was finally about ready to give up when he noticed a slight reaction in Syndee.

"Does this affect you at all slave?" He asked Syndee.

"Not as much as Stacey Sir. It takes a lot to make me cum Sir," she replied.

He began to rinse her off and had stuck his fingers inside her. Finally he felt a reaction in her body. "What about this," he asked as he also pointed the stream at her clit.

Syndee sucked in a sharp breath, "That feels nice Sir."

Michael kept it up until she begged him to allow her to cum and when he gave his permission, she let out a loud groan and let go. Michael was surprised at the sound she made. Finally he ordered Stacey to dry her off and for Silk to take her turn in the shower.

Silk eagerly jumped into the seat and awaited the fulfillment to the torture he had begun on her this morning. Michael began by rubbing the soap on her now hairless pussy. She got hot instantly.

When Michael noticed her pant, he laughed, "Are you always this easy little one?"

"Yes Master, "She panted trying to hold off.

Michael could tell that she wanted to cum at that very moment but was trying so hard to hold back. He tried to hurry knowing that she was not as experienced as the other two. He switched to rinsing her off and slipped a finger into her. She gave a sharp intake of breath and gripped the sides of the chair and Michael knew that if it were his flesh she would have used her nails.

Finally she could take no more and asked, "Please Master, I can't hold back much longer. May I cum."

Michael noted that she had lifted up off the chair and was panting like a dog at this point so he said, "Cum slave. Now," and with that Silk let go and exploded for him. A small moan escaped her and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Once she came down from the high, Michael ordered Syndee to dry her off. Once they were all kneeling again, he went into the other room and sat in his chair again. He then ordered them to his feet. Once they were all there he resumed talking again.

"Okay everyone needs to turn and look in their bin and find their collar and hand it to me. Silk, do not worry, your already wearing yours." He ordered.

They completed the task and handed their collars to Michael. Syndee was the first done.

As she put it in Michael's hand, he said, "Okay with this collar you are accepting my ownership over you slave Syndee. You are agreeing to all my rules and promise to follow them to the letter and to submit your body to me. Do you agree to this?"

"Yes Sir," Syndee said in answer and lifted her hair to allow Michael to place the collar around her neck.

Once the collar was fastened in place Michael spoke again, "Now you will refer to me as Master, is that clear slave."

"Yes Master," Syndee said finding she liked the way the word rolled off her tongue as she resumed her spot on the floor.

Next Stacey handed her collar to Michael and he asked the same of her to which she agreed and then lifted her hair for him to place it around her neck. Then he repeated the part about her now referring to him as Master and she relied with a yes Master also then took her place.

"Okay a few more rules then we play. These collars are to only leave your necks when you swim or shower. I want to see them on your necks anytime I chose to look for them. So never remove them other wise. Is that clear?" After a yes Master from each he added, "Now before we do anything, we need to talk about safe words. I think it is best to use the old stand bys, so we will use red for stop, yellow to slow down or hold off for a moment and green to tell me you are comfortable with crossing your limits. Silk I know that we discussed another word and you are free to use it also, but please remember these words. They are universal and everyone knows and will respect them. Also you need the other two as we didn't discuss anything for these words." After her yes Master, he went on, "Lastly you each need an action word. While you know that we don't show this in public you are still my slaves nonetheless and will behave as such. If I say your action word, you will know that you are to obey or that you are overstepping your bounds. This being said I will assign you each a word," thinking on it for a moment he said, "Okay since Silk's word is emerald for her eyes, I think I will go with that theme. Stacey yours will be ruby for your hair and Syndee yours will be sapphire for your eyes. Is everyone clear on this?"

"Yes Master," they said in unison.

"Alright, grab your bins and lets head upstairs." He told them as he got up and left the room.