Learning The Ropes Ch. 03

Story Info
Old toys & new games, Shruti explores her sexuality.
10.3k words
4.56
20.5k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story; any resemblance is just coincidental and uncanny. I highly recommend reading previous chapters first, to understand the characters and plot better.

Fair warning: this is a BDSM story involving Female domination, spanking, humiliation, and other fetishes. If this does not interest you, then please find something suitable to your interests.

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback and sent out emails to me. I deeply appreciate your kind words and encouragement, as well as your suggestions. I really look forward to your feedback.

Special thanks to my two friends - Audrey & Linda. Without their help, I could not have written this series/story. Audrey is a real-life dominatrix; she inspired me to write 'Learning the Ropes', and helped me with overall storyline/plot. Linda is currently learning the ropes herself, so finds Shruti's story quite relatable. In addition, Linda helped me with proofreading & editing. I couldn't have published this without their help and motivation.

*****

Amit woke up next morning around 6am, finding himself wrapped in his naked wife's arms.

It took him a few moments to realize where he was, as Shruti had never slept naked before. Vivid pictures of the erotic night before came to his mind, and it immediately reminded him of his pain, as his hand reached out, touched his ass. He winced as he felt sore spots on his ass, and within a second, it all came back to him.

He gently withdrew himself away from his Goddess; he didn't want to wake her up, as he watched her sleeping so peacefully, her beautiful naked body wrapped under a light blanket.

He had an early meeting, so there was not much time to reflect. He rolled out of the bed, and went quietly to the attached master bathroom. He looked as his ass in the mirror, and saw some red evidence of the beating she gave him last night. He touched it again softly, it was a mixed feeling while he enjoyed looking at the marks his Goddess had given him, he winced at the pain he could still feel, his eyes glazed with mixture of pain and pleasure.

A cold shower helped soothe the stinging. It took him next 20-25 minutes to go through his morning ritual. As he walked out of bathroom, he saw her stretching her arms above her head, as she just got up. She smiled, and looked at his naked body and then without saying a word she extended her arms in hugging gesture, inviting him. He walked over to her side of the bed and bent over to hug her.

She hugged him lovingly, kissed him and asked. "Does it still hurt?"

Without waiting for an answer, her hand reached out for his ass, felt it. He withered under her soft touch as his ass was still somewhat sore, and melted in her arms. "Oh my poor baby, still hurt that bad! Good, that's just the way it should be."

She kissed him couple of times, and hugged him one more time before letting him go. "Put on your clothes before you catch a cold or something. I am going bit late today. I will fix something for breakfast... you get ready."

He wanted to stay in arms a wee bit more, but knew that he had to run, so headed to get his clothes from the closet. Shruti headed to the bathroom.

Amit came out in the living room after 10 minutes. Shruti handed him a cup of fresh coffee. She quickly fixed some scrambled eggs, and cut up some fruits, with some mixed nuts in a bowl. They were both into healthy eating. Amit finished quickly as he wanted to avoid the traffic, not much was said even though they both were smiling every now and then, thinking about the night before.

He kissed her quickly on her lips, and thanked for the breakfast.

After he left, Shruti grabbed a fresh cup of coffee, and walked out on terrace, lit a cigarette. She enjoyed her coffee and smoke along with the view of the city from her high terrace, wondering if the world looked all the same.

However, her world had changed yesterday, perhaps for forever.

She enjoyed every single moment they spent yesterday - her domination over Amit, his submission, change in their relationship. Recognizing her dominant nature, she enjoyed every bit of it. She had never come so hard, never before, as she did yesterday. She took a long satisfying puff on her cigarette, enjoying it with her coffee in a new morning, a new beginning, a new herself.

She was surprised how much she enjoyed even punishing him, seeing those marks on his ass; it turned her on immensely. She was also quite surprised that she was enjoying this power and control over him; she could feel tingling in her crotch as she reflected on the event of the previous day. Involuntary, her hand moved down and found her pussy utterly dripping wet with excitement. She took a long satisfying puff, as she idly rubbed her pussy, her robe quite loose with only waist belt holding it together; she was wearing nothing underneath it.

She felt naughty, as she pushed her middle finger inside her wet and warm pussy, her index finger joined as well. She fucked her pussy with her two fingers, and enjoyed couple of last puffs on her cigarette and tossed it on the ground. She pulled out her glistening fingers, and licked them. She enjoyed the taste of her juices as she licked her fingers, as much as she enjoyed her newfound powers.

She rushed for the bathroom, as it was time to get ready, she had a meeting at 10am, and then lunch meeting with a potential client with her boss, Arpana. She took a nice long shower, her thoughts kept drifting to Sunday's events yet again, as she cleaned up the dried cum off her thighs and mischievously smiled. She soaped her pussy, picked up a razor, and shaved herself. She was going to make him lick her shaven pussy tonight she thought with an evil grin.

She had really enjoyed when Amit licked her pussy. On both occasions, she didn't want him to stop. As she finished shaving, and started washing the soap, she rubbed her pussy, and reflected that she had never enjoyed intercourse with her husband, and most often he left her unsatisfied.

However, he was much better with his mouth and tireless tongue. She was pretty sure that their relationship would not be the same anymore. She would certainly take more control over Amit, she would dominate him more, and would be able to mold him into a perfect submissive as she desired. She washed away the soap off her body, and thought that she must do some research on 'submissive husbands' and learn more about such behavior. She decided to talk to Arpana, her boss as well as mentor. She turned off the shower, picked a fresh towel, and started drying herself.

As she stepped out the shower, she thought she might spank him again tonight. Perhaps this time with her bare hands, but she liked hitting him with the wooden brush and seeing those marks. As she touched her shaved pussy, she moaned softly feeling the velvet soft skin, she would smother him again, she felt excited just thinking about it, as she donned her lace panties. She glanced at the clock, and realized that she must get ready quickly, as she had taken much longer than usual in the shower.

She wondered how she would be able to concentrate on her work today, if she kept coming back to these naughty thoughts. She tried to shake it off, quickly put on her matching bra, pulled up a dark grey skirt and matching jacket for her client meeting. She slipped on nice 4-inch heels that she bought in London a year ago. She looked taller than Amit when she wore them. It might suite her even more in her new role; she made a mental note as she put them on. She quickly brushed her hair and again smiled as she looked at her evil wooden brush, and toss it on the bed, as she picked up her bag, and laptop, and headed out.

Arpana:

-----

Morning went past fast, and then she joined Arpana for the client meeting. Arpana's driver drove them to the client's office, which was near MG road, central part of the city. While driving there, they discussed strategy and key selling points for their meeting. Arpana was her boss, and had a big hand in Shruti's career growth as well as in building her confidence. Arpana was their Chief Marketing Officer with a big global marketing team reporting into her. Shruti was lucky to find her as her mentor, and it had helped tremendously in her career.

Arpana was about 10 years older to Shruti. She was divorced, and lived alone. Shruti always looked up to her, as a mentor, and was quite open with her, as she had discussed with her even the sexual issues she had with Amit.

Shruti asked her. "Arpana, could we talk if you have time after the meeting? ... I have something personal I would need your advice/opinion on?"

"Sure, dear. Anytime."

Then Arpana quickly looked at her Apple watch. "In fact, I am quite free this afternoon, so if you would like to go and grab late lunch or drinks after the meeting?"

"That would be wonderful." Shruti smiled back.

"I hope, everything alright with you and Amit?" Then she recalled. "He is back from USA, right?"

"Yeah, came back Saturday morning. Let's talk after the customer meeting." Shruti wanted to change the topic, as she did not want to discuss anything in front of Arpana's driver.

They arrived at their meeting. The driver dropped them right in front of the building, and they both sported smart business suits as they walked into the lobby to check in.

The meeting went well; they walked out of the elevator after an hour and half. Arpana smiled looking at Shruti. "This was great, It is our account to lose. I think you and your team did a fantastic job in preparing for the meeting with both ad concepts and digital marketing strategy. They loved our ideas and proposal. Great Job Shruti!"

"Thanks Arpana!" Shruti was excited as well. "I agree with you that we should win this one. But we cannot count the chickens before they hatch, I am still little concerned about that fella ... Raj, their product head. He doesn't look onboard ... and he is bit cocky too."

Arpana shrugged it off. "I won't worry about him when both CEO and their marketing head are leaning towards us. But you are absolutely right, he seems bit cocky. Fortunately I think you really impressed other two with your preparations as well as presentation skills."

Arpana stopped and turned sideways to shake her hand to congratulate Shruti. "I am proud of you girl, you have grown so much in last couple of years. Let's go and celebrate a bit, even though it is not signed yet ... but I have very little doubts."

Arpana called her driver, as they waited for him outside of the building, Arpana asked. "You are not in any rush to go back to office, right? I know a great open terrace bar not far from here ... we could lounge there and chat."

"Sure, I don't have anything important." Shruti agreed, and then giggled. "Plus, you are my boss."

"Shut up." Arpana never liked this boss-subordinate type of relation; she always treated Shruti more like her peer.

"If you keep doing the way you work Shruti, another 5-6 years you could be my boss. You are very smart and a quick learner." Arpana was always encouraging.

Shruti was feeling very proud, and thanked Arpana again for being there for her, as they hopped into their car. Arpana quickly told the driver. "JW Marriott ... we are going there for lunch."

This was an amazing rooftop bar plus restaurant, really high-class, on top of 15-floor JW Marriott hotel. They settled on an open-air table under a pagoda style white canopy. Shruti was impressed with location as well their styling.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Arpana pulled out a cigarette from her purse, and lit it up. Shruti asked her if she could have one too.

"Sure, why you started again?"

"I never gave up completely, just reduced it significantly."

"That's good, and healthy." Arpana blew a huge cone of smoke, as their server approached them, and asked if they wanted to drink something.

They settle for Mojitos, as Arpana told her that their Mojitos were really great. She again asked Shruti what she wanted to discuss as they both smoked while waiting for their drinks.

Shruti was very open with her, and told her about her recent found dominant-submissive relationship with Amit. Arpana was quite intrigued, and wanted all details on such spicy subject. Shruti opened up like a book, and held back nothing. Their Server came back with their Mojitos and some chips and nuts, as she started telling Arpana about the hairbrush beating that she gave to Amit.

Shruti talked some mundane stuff while they were served. They cheered and clicked their drinks, as soon as the server left.

Arpana lit a fresh cigarette and eagerly asked her. "Wow, so did you spank him last night with your hairbrush? How did her take it? Sounds really exciting... tell me all the details? Tell me?"

Shruti was getting bit excited, she sipped on her Mojitos, and lit a fresh cigarette as well before resuming her recounting of last night spanking session.

"Ouch, you thrashed his poor ass with wooden hair brush ... how many times?" Shruti had never seen Arpana so excited, she was literally shaking.

Shruti took a powerful satisfying long puff on cigarette, filling her lungs with the intoxicating smoke, exhibiting her divine confidence, as she was feeling proud telling it to her senior colleague, her mentor. She could feel the power rush, as she felt previous night when she handed a severe punishment to her beloved husband.

She proudly told Arpana. "22 times, one each for a month that he made me suffered. And surprisingly, he was very submissive, took his punishment without any fuss even though the poor guy was clearly suffering."

She took a puff of her cigarette and a sip of Mojito before adding. "... and you know I am still surprised at the power rush I felt ... I was gushing with excitement. Literally."

She felt no shame telling her senior that it sexually excited her, and watched Arpana turned bit pink on her cheeks, and took couple of nervous puffs. Normally she was always pretty calm and confident, always in control, always knew what to say, using perfect words and expressions, well educated, well read, had traveled around the world, Shruti had always looked up to her.

"OOOOH MY GOD! This is incredible Shruti, I am getting excited just listening to your story ... you know ... down there ... just listening to your story... I don't know how to tell you ..."

She blushed, and puffed again nervously.

Shruti had never seen this side of Arpana; she found it quite unusual. It seemed Arpana wanted to tell her something but was hesitating about it, as she sipped on her drink. Shruti was very curious, raised her eyebrows, and asked her boss bluntly. "What are you trying to tell me Arpana ... or not able to tell ... I am really curious now."

"Well ... I'm ... you know ... what the heck ... I am a submissive as well." She finally blurted out.

It was Shruti's turned to get shocked this time. She would have never expected this coming out of Arpana's mouth.

Arpana gulped on her drink, almost bottomed up as she was bit flushed and raised her hand to get their server's attention, asking for another round. Once they ordered another round, and something to eat, she calmed down a bit and told Shruti that during her school days at Stanford in California, she was experimenting and exploring her sexuality, she had experimented with girls as well. Yes, Arpana admitted she did, and blushed again.

Shruti was all ears now, feeling her pussy getting wet, as she could not hide her surprise, and almost whispered. "Wow! You are a lesbian, are you? I could have never guessed that."

Arpana took a long puff, as if trying to calm her down, and clarified. "No, I am not a lesbian, I am bisexual, I like to go both ways ... you know."

She nervously chuckled, then added further. "... and during that phase of life ... I was experimenting with different things. You know ... San Francisco is capital of the world when it comes to BDSM and all. So I was eager to try a few things, I was young. And bit of a hippy."

Arpana told Shruti her story that during her Junior year in undergrad school at Stanford, her roommate was a dominatrix, and Arpana used to be her submissive. They experimented with a lot of kinky stuff and fetishes, were involved with local leather community and all. Her roommate was a white girl named Amanda, who was couple of years senior to Arpana, was doing her masters. They had a pretty serious relationship for over 3 years before parted when Arpana moved to New York for her first job in a big ad agency after finishing her MBA from Stanford.

Arpana told that she continued to date from local BDSM community but nothing too serious.

Then she looked directly into Shruti's eyes, and asked in a concerned tone. "Shruti, promise me, you will never ever tell this to anyone ... I would have never told anyone, but your story stirred some old feelings."

Arpana looked flushed and was blushing, as she shared her dark secretes with her junior colleague. But she made Shruti to promise to keep this to herself.

"Of course, Arpana, don't you worry about it, your secrete is safe with me, as I assumed mine is with you. I promise." Shruti assured her.

Shruti look and long puff and then continued. "When I was reflecting on my experience from yesterday, you are the only person I thought I could ever share it. But I had no idea that you had so much experience with this type of relationships. Perhaps you can help me understand my feelings, my tendencies, and even in some ways help me with way forward, as I am very curious about the such BDSM type relationship. I hope I could learn the ropes from you."

Shruti paused to take another puff, and tossed a few peanuts in her mouth, before adding further. "I really enjoyed the initial experience I had with Amit. Also, I immediately recognized that it is deeper than just kinky hot play, I could feel the excitement of power-exchange... but I must confess I might need some guidance to explore it in true sense. And since Amit is so submissive, I think it could lead to a much healthier relationship between us."

She slowly exhaled, trying to get her thoughts together, and then asked, looking directly at Arpana. "Tell me something, if you enjoyed your experimentation during that phase, why did you stop?"

Arpana knew that Shruti was a smart girl, and sooner or later she would start peeling the onion, but she wasn't sure how much of her past she could share with her yet. They would need to build more trust with each other before Arpana can expose herself further.

"Of course, I will tell you everything I know and I can..." Taking a sip on drink, she lit another Dunhill from her pack.

Shruti could see that Arpana was somewhat rattled, looked little nervous.

In reality, Arpana was feeling really excited about finding Shruti's new interests, and it certainly had stirred her feelings, she wanted to get out of that public place for further discussion. Some more private setting would be better, so she proposed. "I even have lots of toys, you could borrow some to try with Amit, if you want to?"

"Really? That would be great. What kind of toys?"

"You can see them, if you want to come over to my place. We can also take this party somewhat private where we can openly talk about our dark secrets and desires more freely." Arpana offered to Shruti.

"Sounds exciting. I would love to see those toys, and if anything I can borrow and use with Amit."

"Absolutely."

With that Arpana called the waiter, settled the bill, and in less than 5 minutes they were back in their car.

"Srini, you can drop us home, and then go to office and pick up Shruti madam's car from the office, and bring it home as well." Arpana already had a plan, as she winked Shruti.

It was a perfect plan, as that way Shruti could leave directly for her home around 6pm, Shruti realized. Amit usually didn't come home before 7 or 8pm, and it was around 3pm, so they still had couple of hours to catch up.