Learning the Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughs, "You know you're not the only one with an Ivy League education. I went to Cornell for my undergrad program and Yale for my grad studies. Both of which are ranked in the top ten for my field of study. So, I want you to know that I am a good student and a fast learner."

"Trust me baby, I'm counting on all of that." Then he lifts her up and unceremoniously tosses her into the bed.

Alexandra smiles up at him as her body bounces on the thick mattress. "Good, then I won't have to mention that I graduated with honors from both schools."

~~~~~~~~

Jamison positions Alexandra flat on her back in the center of the bed. He lies next to her on his side so he can look at her while they talk.

"Alexandra if we only have twenty-four hours, I want to make the most of them. I'm hoping we have a lot more, but if you choose differently, I want to know I gave it my best shot. Do you understand?"

"I think so. I'm guessing that's part of the reason our education session is taking place in the nude." She smiles, but she hears the concern and seriousness in his voice. "Are you asking something specific?"

"I told you I would let you know what I was going to do before I did anything. I told you, for now, I would ask for your consent. So, I'm telling and I'm asking. As we talk, I want to be able to touch you. I want to be able to kiss you. I want to have access to your body with my hands and my mouth. Are you ok with that plan?"

She hesitates and looks into his eyes. ""Ok, I think I am. Yes, I'm ok with you doing that. But...I'm nervous Jamison, really nervous. I've never done anything like this. I've never even had a one night stand. So, not only is this BDSM thing new to me, but this is all new to me. I feel like I want to try this, but..."

Jamison continues to keep focus with her. "But what, Alexandra? It's ok. You can tell me anything? I won't judge you or get mad. It will help me if I know what you're thinking, feeling. I'll be better able to judge where we are with things and where I should go next with you. Tell me, but what?"

"But..." she takes a deep breath, "But I don't want to appear stupid or inexperienced. I don't want to be a disappointment or look foolish. I'm not comfortable feeling any of those things. I've avoided those things most of my life and I don't even know how to deal with those feelings. I've never really had to and now, I'm placing myself in a position that may force me to deal with each of them."

He lifts up onto his elbow to see her better. He looks into her eyes and strokes her face. "That was pretty courageous of you to admit that to me. Thank you." He gently kisses her forehead, then her eyes, the tip of her nose and then her mouth. "I promise you will not have to feel any of those things. I'm not here to judge you or your past. I'm here to share the right now and hopefully the future with you. If you don't place any of those labels on yourself, I won't and no one else will either. We all start somewhere Alexandra. We have all been at the beginning at some point in our lives. Don't let the fear stop you from enjoying something new."

"I promise I won't hurt you in any way. I just want you to not only learn information tonight, but to learn what it feels like to just let someone else take control. To let yourself go, let yourself feel, and let your mind and body be open. I promise I'll keep it mild. We can't get too carried away until you're more informed and we share some medical information with each other anyway. Safety is another top priority all of my play is SSC. I'm not just speaking of medical and health safety but, all forms of safety. There will be nothing too heavy tonight. If it's too much for you all you have to do is say your full name and I will stop. Just say Alexandra Newman and I stop whatever I'm doing at the time. Understand?"

"You'll stop if I just say my full name? You promise? And you won't be mad?" She's quiet but she wants to do this, she is just nervous and it's so unfamiliar to her.

"I'll stop, I promise. I won't be mad." His words are so soft that she can't help but believe him. "Alexandra, I want you to think about how you feel, about what you are thinking. I want you to be as aware as possible of your body, your emotions, and your thoughts. We will talk about them later or maybe tomorrow. We have to see how things go and I'll decide later. Any questions or issues that you want or need addressed?"

"You mentioned your play is 'SSC'. What does that mean?" Alexandra turns more to look at Jamison for his explanation.

Sensing her nervousness along with a little fear in her voice, Jamison answers her question in a way he hopes will relieve her anxiety and fear, at least somewhat. "SSC means that everything I do with a partner is done as safely as possible. It means that we play together in a manner that even though we know there are inherent risks, we have educated ourselves of them and have a plan of action if something should occur. More importantly, it means we have taken actions to prevent any adverse events. It also means that we are aware of the risk of play. That we give our clear and knowledgeable consent to our play activities. That we are playing in a Sane state, our minds and bodies are free from the effects of drugs, alcohol, and other things that may cloud our judgment and decision making, like rage or anger. SSC is the acronym for Safe, Sane, and Consensual. It is the maxim that most people living in a BDSM community or relationship live by. Does my answer make sense to you?"

"Yes, it does. Jamison thanks for being so patient with all of my questions. I know I promised not to ask any but, there is a lot to learn and that's the best way for me to do it. At least until I do some research. They didn't have this as an elective at Columbia or Yale."

He laughs. "Maybe they should have, maybe more institutions of 'higher learning' should include a class or two on it. I can guarantee that the classes would be filled to capacity."

Now, Alexandra seems a little less stressed and is laughing with him. The picture to him is almost perfect. The two of them are just lying naked in bed together laughing, it's almost perfect! Reassuringly he adds, "Alexandra, I want you to ask questions that will help you to understand more about this life choice. What I don't want is you simply asking questions to delay or to second guess my wishes or my directives. There's a big difference. Understand?"

Alexandra bites the inner side of her cheek and nods her head. "Yes, Jamison, I know what you mean."

"Ok. Then let's address the original two terms. BDSM and Dom." He gently strokes his fingers along her collar bone, back and forth, first the right side than the left. "BDSM is an all-encompassing term. It includes B for Bondage, D for Discipline/Dominance, S for Submission and some use S for Slave or Sadism and M for Master or Masochism. To be clear up front, I do not participate in the Sado/Masochistic activities that others do. I don't judge, I just don't participate. Do you understand the difference?"

"Yes." She whispers unsteadily as his hand gently strokes down her sternum and back up to her breasts.

As he traces over the soft tissue of her breast he starts, his voice a little lighter and softer in tone, "Now I will explain a little about a Dom and what Ashley meant by a Dom's Dom. Although, I will say I don't agree with her. Many people, even people in the scene, view the role of a Dominant differently. A "Dom" is the Dominant in the relationship. The position can be referred to as a Top or by some a Master, but I believe that Master brings a different meaning and has a different relationship with their sub or slave than a Dom does. But to be fair, the origin of Dom comes from the Latin Dominatus which is the root of Dominus. Dominus is Latin for Master."

He gives her a chance to take that all in as he slowly traces circles around her areola and nipple. Alexandra sighs as he squeezes her breast and then shrieks as he pinches her rucked nipple. He moves to her right breast and pinches the nipple until it peaks and is hard. Then he lowers his head and takes it into his mouth sucking it between his lips and flicking his tongue across the tip over and over. As his tongue plays with her right nipple he returns his fingers to her left. He rolls the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, applying as much friction as possible. He continues to play with her nipples harshly for several minutes until she starts to squirm in the bed. Her nipples start to burn from the constant friction of his tongue and fingers. Alexandra moans loudly and arches her chest upward to deepen the contact.

He removes his mouth and fingers from her as she gives out a little cry. He is looking at her face and her eyes are glossing over. "Alexandra are you still paying attention?" He smiles at her relaxed state. He is impressed that she was willing to allow him his way and more impressed by how well she is responding to his touch.

"Yes, I'm with you Jamison." She sounds very sleepy.

"Good. Our relationship would be a Dom/sub relationship. I don't want to be anyone's Master and I definitely don't what to have the responsibility of a slave. A Dom/sub means I would lead or control the activities within the relationship. I would make the decisions. I would guide the relationship. As the Dom, I would be responsible for you and your well-being. That means every decision I make takes in to account not only my feelings, but yours. What is good for you, what you would like, what you are comfortable with but also, what I believe you need to achieve, to overcome, to grow and develop. Outside of our time together we would live our lives as we do now. The only difference would be that when we were together or communicating in some form, we would be in the Dom/sub roles and behave accordingly. Even if we were in public together, I would expect the roles to stay in place. Still with me?"

"MmmHmm." Alexandra takes a deep breath as Jamison's hand traces down her abdomen and around her belly button.

"Alexandra, do you know what I mean by that?"

"Yes, I think so." She says quietly, her eyes half closed.

"Explain to me what you think I mean. I want to make sure you're not just hearing what I'm saying but that you understand the meaning of what I'm telling you."

"Ok. In summary, if I have this right, you mean that we would have a relationship where you would call the shots. You would make the decisions and be the responsible lead in the relationship. I would be accepting you in that role and I would be agreeing to follow your decisions. Yes, I know, without question." She giggles. "I would do this knowing that you have taken in to consideration my feelings and how your decisions would affect me, us, our relationship and its growth. That you don't take things lightly and that you are responsible for me, for us, and for the relationship's path and growth." She yawns and gives a little stretch, tightening and rubbing her breast under Jamison's hand.

"That was very good Alexandra; that was a very good summary. I'm glad to know you were listening." Jamison smiles at her and pinches her nipple and forces her eyes open.

"Ouch!" She looks over at him. Looking pleased with herself, she says, "I told you I was a good student and a quick learner."

Jamison kisses her smug little smile right off her face. His kiss starts off slow, but quickly escalates into a deep and passionate kiss. He possesses her mouth with his as his tongue roams wildly. His hand holds her jaw and she is unable to move her head or her mouth. His grip is firm but not painfully so. He wants this possession, this little show of dominance. He wants to give her just a sample of things to come. When he releases the kiss, Alexandra gasps for a breath. His tongue practically filled her mouth and was so far down her throat, she was barely able to get air past it.

Alexandra's eyes are moist as if she is going to cry but she blinks them back and just looks at Jamison. "May I ask what that was all about or is that an off limits question?" Her voice is quiet and questioning, but there is no recrimination in it.

Jamison's face is just a few inches away. He is still so close that as he speaks, she can feel the warmth of his breath on her face. "That was a little example of what it would feel like to be in a relationship with me. I'd only be making an educated guess here, but I would say you felt a little unsure, a little nervous; a little turned on, and a little excited. I would go further to say that while you were a little unsure and maybe frightened; you didn't want it to stop. That you wanted the kiss and the feelings it caused to continue. Even though my grip on your jaw and face was firm and maybe a little uncomfortable, it gave you a sense of stability or comfort knowing I was in control. Maybe even a sense of relief that you didn't need to do or couldn't do anything about what was happening. You felt a reprieve from being the one in charge all the time. It was a relief to feel that you could just accept my actions and respond to them. If those are some of feelings you just had, they are an example of what you would feel everyday if you choose to be with me, to explore with me, and to join me in my BDSM life.

Alexandra couldn't do or say anything. She was stunned. Jamison had just described everything she was feeling and thinking. She was shocked at how well he had done just that. It was as if he were in her head reading her thoughts and in her body, reading her feelings. She just lied in the bed, staring up into his face. Her head barely nodded in an affirmative manner. But Jamison saw it and took it for all it was worth. He was at least sure now, that they would have more than the original twenty-four hours and that was a place to start.

"I think that's enough talk for tonight. You have to be able to listen to what I'm saying and to understand the meaning of what I say. You're too tired to comprehend anything of importance right now. I can tell by the look in your eyes that your brain is turning off, but your body will be turning on very soon." All the while he has been talking to her, his fingers and hands have been on their own journey.

As he finishes his statement he traces the path his fingers just took with little kisses down the center of her abdomen. His hand starts to massage the fatty tissue over her pubis and she moans again. His fingers stretch down to the sides as her mound becomes her labia. With his forefinger and middle finger he lightly traces her labial lips down between her legs and then back up to their juncture. Slowly and ever so gently he traces them up and down, down and up, over and over. He gently draws his nails over her lips as he brings them forward and makes little circles over the apex of her sex. He does this for a few more minutes as he stares at his hand manipulating her body with his touch. Alexandra starts to whimper and push her pelvis forward.

He whispers to her. "Alexandra, I'm going to touch inside your sex now. I want to feel you. I want to feel you respond to my touch." He waits a moment to give her a chance to take her out. She remains quiet. Gently he slips two fingers between her lips and spreads them apart. She quietly cries out his name "Jamison," as she gasps for a breath. After all of their talk and all of his teasing, she is ready for his touch. She needs him to touch her. Her pulse is pounding in her head and her breathing has quickened.

He continues to slide his fingers inside of her. She is so soft and warm. Her folds are like the satin of his bed linen and they slide against his fingers just as softly. She is so wet he can see the excess sex juices collecting on his fingers as they exit her sex only to re-enter her multiple times. He continues to touch her, moving his fingers through every crevice, tracing every fold, his fingers travel over every inch of her sex. He stops over her vaginal opening and starts to trace around the soft skin in circles.

Alexandra cries out, "Jamison please. Please stop." She pulls her legs together in order to break contact or at least stop his hands from the continued torture of his teasing.

"Alexandra, open your legs for me." He takes his free hand and places it between her thighs so he can spread her legs. She is clenched so tight he can feel her leg muscles contracting stiffly in place.

"Alexandra, I will not repeat myself. Remember your promise." He says with full authority in his voice. "NOW Alexandra, I want you to do as I say." As she gradually opens her legs to him, she gives a little cry as he deliberately strokes over her clit to punish her for denying him access to her.

Jamison hesitates until she bucks her hips forward and reaches for his hand. He grabs her hand with his free hand and brings it up to his lips, but he continues his teasing of her sex with his other hand. Kissing her lower abdomen, he slowly whispers, pausing between each statement. "Do you really want me to stop Alexandra?... If you do you know what to say... Do you really want to stop?" Even as he whispers this his fingers never stop their orchestration over her clit and around her vaginal opening.

Alexandra pushes her hips forward. "No, don't stop. Just stop teasing me. I can't take it much longer. Please Jamison." He continues to stroke her sex. Before he lowers his mouth to her he gently asks, "Alexandra, in order to continue, I have to ask, when the last time you were tested for HIV or STD's was?"

She is immediately brought back to reality by his question. Alexandra takes a deep breath before answering. "I was tested for everything including HIV, STD's, and Herpes Virus about four months ago. All of my tests were negative." Then she goes one step further. "I have never had or tested positive for any STD or HIV. And you?"

"I was tested about six months ago, for the same viruses and I had a complete physical. All my tests were negative and I'm in very good health." He takes a second and goes on to ask, "Alexandra, do you have scheduled testing or did something occur that made you concerned?" Jamison is aware that they should have had this conversation earlier, but he really didn't think Alexandra was going to be so cooperative and open to this level of intimacy. It's off timing but, it needs to be done.

She blushes as she answers and she turns her head away from him. She doesn't want to look at him as she tells him the truth. "I was tested because.."

Jamison stops her before she continues. "Alexandra, look at me." He reaches over and touches her cheek, moving her face so that she has to look at him. "Go on."

Alex closes her eyes and then opens them and looks directly at Jamison. Her voice is steadier than it was earlier. "I was tested four months ago because I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me a few weeks before I broke up with him. I left him about a year ago and I had my first test right before I broke up with him. Then I had one six months later and was told by my doctor I should follow up in another six months to be on the safe side. So, four months ago, was my six month check-up."

He nods and remains silent for a moment. "How many lovers or sex partners have you had in the past year?"

She swallows the lump he just put in her throat. God, could this get more embarrassing? I should have made sure we had this conversation before I took my clothes off. I know better. He knows better. Am I really telling him all my shit on the first night? Isn't that against the dating rules? Isn't written somewhere that you don't dump all your ex-dating history and personal shit on your first date?

"Alexandra, I know it's harder for you. You're not use to having to share all of your personal information with people. But it's just the two of us here and you're safe with me. Your information is safe with me. In fact, tomorrow, I'm going to give you a folder to look through. It has all of my medical information in it and you can read it and ask me all the questions your little heart desires. But right now, I really need to know this information."