Learning the Rules Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Oh God, yes Jamison." She cries out as his fingers continue to slide inside her and her vaginal muscles contract around them. Alexandra squeezes her muscles so tight it's difficult for his fingers to move. As she relaxes her muscles, Jamison removes his fingers from her. "No, you promised." She cries out.

"It's ok Alexandra. I promised. You will climax baby, don't worry." He reaches down under the pillow and he takes hold of the second item he placed there earlier. He rubs his wet hand up and down the shaft of the item to lubricate it. Slowly he reaches around the front of Alexandra and shows her what he plans on using on her. Her eyes open wide as she sees the long thick flesh toned phallus he holds in his hands. Jamison rubs the tip of the hard rubber phallus against Alexandra's lips.

"Open your mouth Alexandra. I want you to know what your juices taste like. I want you to suck them off this nice hard rubber cock. You're not ready for me to take you but this will be the next best thing. I will take you with this nice big rubber cock. And I want you to get it all nice and wet so I can fuck you with it."

Alexandra gasps but takes the rubber phallus into her mouth as Jamison rubs it across her lips and then slides it into her mouth. It's large and thick. Alexandra tries to take it all into her mouth but she is only able to get about two thirds of it in. "Suck it Alexandra, suck it like you would me."

Alexandra looks up at Jamison and starts to suck hard on the rubber cock in her mouth. She bobs her head up and down while her tongue encircles the cock. Jamison moves it in and out of her mouth as she moans. As Alexandra's sputum finally coats the cock and drips from both it and her lips, Jamison removes it from her mouth. It is glistening with her spit.

Jamison moves next to Alexandra's hip and places the palm of his hand on her lower back. Gently he presses her down causing her upper torso to angle down more and her ass end up higher.

"Spread your legs Alexandra." Jamison's tone is commanding but he can't hide the need it also holds in each word. He takes the phallus and slowly strokes it along the crease of her sex lips. Gently he inserts it between her lips and starts to move back and forth collecting more of her juices on it. He is stroking her faster and faster until she cries out again. "Please Jamison. Please do it."

With one swift move, Jamison thrusts the phallus into Alexandra and quickly impales it almost all the way in her. "Oh Fuck!" She cries as her hips start to rock back against his hand. Jamison thrust the cock in and out of her picking up his pace as he goes. Alexandra's need is so great that she starts to rock her body faster.

"Faster Jamison, faster please." She cries out with gasping breaths as she continues to rock back against his hand.

Jamison picks up speed as he manipulates the phallus in and out of Alexandra. It is like a piston that he keeps thrusting in and out of her. The fullness she feels is so powerful that every nerve ending in her sex fires at once and she is sent spiraling into another plane of existence. After being denied release earlier and remaining at a heightened state of arousal after her spanking, Alexandra can't hold back any longer. The pain from the size of the phallus along with the pleasure of Jamison's motions is just too much to resist. She is consumed by pleasure.

As she surrenders to the sensations rocking through her body all she can see is a bright white behind her eyelids as her orgasm is releases and she climaxes. The only sound she hears is her rapid breathing and her cries of pleasure. Her body surrenders uncontrollably and she is powerless to resist. Her body shakes as every muscle fiber contracts and she cries out for him. "Jamison. Oh God! Jamison."

Alexandra's muscles are fatigued and can no longer hold her weight. Her body sags as her arms and legs give way. Before she collapses to the bed, Jamison takes hold of her by the waist and slowly lowers her to the bed. He moved to hold he so fast that the phallus remains inside her and is protruding from between her legs.

As Jamison moves Alexandra to a more comfortable position he gently removes the phallus. "Uhhh! Oh God! Oh God! Jamison." Just that additional stimulation to her already over sensitized sex tissues causes a small climax to shutter over her and she feels a small amount of cum leak from her. She moans as the feeling of fullness is removed from her body and she clenches her thighs together. Missing the feeling immediately, Alexandra curls her legs up and rests in the fetal position.

Jamison moves behind her and curls his body up to hers. Spooning her tightly against him he pulls the blanket over the two of them. Gently he rubs his hand along the length of her side. Kissing the back of her neck, he checks in with her. "Alexandra are you ok?" He asks as he continues to rub his hand up and down her side stopping and resting his hand on her hip.

"Umm Hmm." She takes a deep breath. "Yes Jamison I'm ok." Alexandra reaches down and grasps Jamison's hand. She brings it up to her lips and kisses it. Then she pulls his hand to her breasts and holds it in her own hand. "Jamison, Thank you. Thank you for everything Jamison. Everything." She says as her eyes close.

"You're welcome." Jamison whispers back as he kisses the back of her neck and holds her tight.

To be continued.......