Learning the Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamison slides his thumbs between her sex lips and spreads her open. Her skin is coated in moisture and her tissues glisten in their own juices. Her lips are dewy from the fluids leaking from her, they are full and supple. Her inner labia are deep red and fully engorged. She is so excited he can see her pussy leaking a small amount of fluid before he even touches inside of her.

Holding her open he positions his face inches from her sex and breaths deeply. "Oh Alexandra, your scent is intoxicating." Jamison's mouth and nose are so close to her pussy that she can feel his breath caress her as he speaks and exhales. "You smell so sweet and floral with just a background hint of musk. Your scent drives me crazy. But, from what I remember, your taste is even more intoxicating. I can't wait to taste you again, to lick you, to eat you out and to feel your body writhe under my tongue."

His words are like fire to her and set her entire body in flames. The heat of passion starts between her legs, but quickly spreads through her body. Jamison leans down and gently kisses her pussy. First the right side, then the left. He sucks each of her labia into his mouth one by one.

"I want to bite you Alexandra. Here." Jamison points to her right labia. "And then here." He says as he points to her left lip. "Let me clarify that for you Alexandra. I'm going to bite you. I'm going to bite you a little harder than before and because your sex tissue is so sensitive, it's going to be somewhat more painful but you must stay still."

Jamison looks up to see the expression on Alexandra's face. She scrunches her eyes closed and holds her mouth clenched tightly. She holds her hands balled tightly in fists and her body quakes just before she tenses every muscle at his announcement. She is preparing herself for his bite. He notes her body's preparation and wonders if she has prepared her mind for the sensations as well. She has no idea what she is in for from him.

He smiles watching her attempts to ensure control over her body. He silently laughs at her futile attempt. He has plans for her and being in control is not in any of them.

He bites down on her right labia, none to gently, as she pushes her buttocks down into the bed. Her attempt to get away from his mouth only increases her torment. Jamison laughs at her weak attempt to withdraw from him while his teeth hold her lip between their ridges. Alexandra feels the vibration of Jamison's laugh and her resolve splinters and her body shakes. He scrapes along her skin as she tries to pull away from him. Alexandra's movement only increases the pain by pulling her labia through his clench teeth. He moves to her left labia and bites her again before pulling on it with his teeth and then releasing it as she cries out.

"Aurghhhh! Aurghhhh!" Alexandra wants to scream at him but she knows she can't use any words. Her mouth remains speechless, but her mind is cursing him. Fuck, I fucking hate you. Oh God, that hurts. Please Jamison, please stop.

Jamison lifts his head to look up at Alexandra. "Look at me Alexandra." He commands.

Alexandra takes a deep breath and steadies herself as she lifts her head to look down at him. Even as her mind is cursing him, she cannot deny that he is one fucking sexy man and that she is majorly attracted to him. She cannot deny the fact that she wants this man. She cannot deny, even to herself, even now that he has caused her pain, that everything he has said or done since they met has been a turn on for her. She stares down at him.

Jamison holds her eye contact. He licks his lips and informs her, "Alexandra, believe me when I tell you this, nothing you can do is going to spare you from the feelings, the desire, the need that I am about to inflict in you. So baby, don't waste your energy trying. You're going to need your energy a little later to concentrate on other things. Alexandra, this is something you're going to have to sit back and enjoy. This is something you are never going to forget. I promise you that."

He gives her a sexy all knowing smile as he stops speaking. Leaning his face back down, he comes to rest on her inner thigh. Jamison opens his mouth and sucks an area of soft skin on her upper thigh. He sucks it so hard that he can see the ruptured capillaries when he releases the skin. For good measure, he bites her just above his mark leaving the indent of his teeth marks. He runs his tongue around his bite mark then up the inside of her thigh. As he reaches her sex, he takes a deep breath. "You really do smell so good Alexandra."

Jamison inserts his tongue down into the apex between her legs. Then he pushes his face deep into her sex and runs the tip of his nose over her center coating it with her sex juices. As he does this, he drags his tongue slowly in its path. He pulls his head back and slowly blows light breaths over Alexandra's wet pussy.

She squirms as his breath tickles her and sends little sparks of electrical current over her sex's core.

"Keep still Alexandra. I don't want to have to tell you again." He reprimands her once more.

Keep still, how the hell am I supposed to keep still? I want to jump out of my own skin. Areas of my body feel like they are on fire and you are telling me to keep still. Oh God, please help me. Please help me keep still. Please help me to do as his says.

"Get ready Alexandra." Jamison's voice is eerily soft and quiet but there is an underlying urgency heard in it. Slowly he inserts his tongue inside her pussy and licks her repeatedly from back to front. Over and over his tongue strokes her in varying degrees of speed and pressure.

Alexandra is fighting to keep control, but she is unable to stop her moans. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ummm!"

Alexandra's pelvis starts to arch to meet his tongue and mouth. Jamison brings his arms between her legs and loops them under her thighs. He places his hands on her hips and digging his fingers into her, he holds her hips down in a vice like grip. With her thighs now slightly elevated over his shoulders, he buries his face in her. He inserts his tongue into her vaginal opening and thrusts in and out several times. Jamison fucks her vagina with his tongue. He slowly rotates the tip of his tongue around and around the soft tissue protecting the opening to her vagina. He licks and sucks at the excess of juices leaking from her and Jamison moans his pleasure into her sex's flesh.

The licking, the sucking, and the vibrations from his moan ignite Alexandra's need. She is at the edge of her sexual precipice and her body is begging for release.

Jamison removes his tongue from her vaginal area and relocates just a few millimeters higher. Alexandra cries out in frustration and disappointment. "Augh! Umm! Umm!"

Jamison finds his new area of exploration and starts to probe. He twirls his tongue tightly into a small u shape at the tip and he starts his ministrations. He pokes his tongue firmly and repeatedly at Alexandra's urethral opening and immediately she pulls back and cries out. "Oh!"

The sensation is foreign to her but her body responds quickly, her nipples harden more, her pelvic and vaginal muscles tighten, and her clit feels tighter and more prominent. She feels as if her pelvic floor softens at the sensation of Jamison's tongue on her urethral tissue. He pokes the tip of his tongue just inside of her urethra and she starts to squirm again.

Alexandra's breathing is rapid and she can feel every pulse point in her body as her blood pumps through her at what feels like enormous pressure and speed. Jamison ceases his poking motion and quickly switches to a slow swirl around her urethra. He strokes her in small circles, just skirting the tissue surrounding her opening. The effect on her is mind-altering and she forgets everything Jamison has mandated.

Alexandra reaches down and grabs handfuls of Jamison's hair as she simultaneously pushes his head down into her and rocks her pelvis upward. Her movements become so fast and so forceful that Jamison releases his hold on her hips to protect both of them from any injury.

He wasn't expecting this degree of a response from stimulating her urethra but, he is not one to complain at a job well done. Encouraged by her reactions he continues to build up her tension and excitement by changing from the swirling motion to a rapid side to side stroke across her sensitive area. In between stroking her urethra, he lifts his tongue slightly to tease at her clit. He alters these movements for just a few minutes before he feels a change in Alexandra's response.

"I take it you like this Alexandra?" He says teasingly before quickly returning to his orchestrations.

"Yes, Oh God, Yes!" She takes a few short rapid gasps for breath. "Please, Jamison, please don't stop." Her body is practically convulsing. All of her energy is concentrated on the area between Jamison's tongue, her urethral tissue, and now her clit. She realizes that she no longer has any control over her body. The sensations she is experiencing are chaotic at the least and cataclysmic at best. She can't stop her body from twitching and she can't stop herself from moaning.

Jamison senses her climax about to hit. He alters his movements by quickly teasing her urethra with his tongue's rapid movements and then encloses her clit between his lips as he swiftly applies firm sucking motions to her sensitive nub. His rhythm is torturous but it causes the most exquisite feelings she has ever experienced. Jamison realizes Alexandra is about to come and he quickly inserts two fingers into her vagina and roughly thrusts them in and out of her. His pace is rapid and the friction from his fingers along her vaginal wall causes her to cry out.

"Pleeeease! Oh God! Pleeeease!" Her voice is at a shrieking level and it is piercing to the ear.

Alexandra doesn't recognize what happens to her next. As Jamison alters between stimulating her urethra and her clit with his mouth and finger fucking her at a rapid pace, Alexandra's body stiffens. Her back becomes rigid, her arms and legs extend tightly, and she feels like she cannot move. Every nerve ending in her body seems to fire at once. Electricity seems to course through her body and she arches her pelvis high off the bed. Her head and neck arch back as she screams out in sexual ecstasy. She feels a high pressured release of fluid from her sex as she continues to scream.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck! Pleeease!" She cries out over and over. "Fuck! Oh Please!" Her entire body experiences her climax. It is unlike anything she has ever felt. Her heart is pounding, her lungs gasping for air, her muscles continue to quiver and she swears she can hear her own voice screaming. She feels as if she has left her body and is watching herself respond from outside of herself. Alexandra's mind is completely lost in sensation. She hears nothing; she sees nothing. All she knows is what her body is feeling. She is lost in sensation. It is a full minute or two before she realizes it is her screaming. Another few minutes pass before she regains movement in her limbs. Even longer before thought returns to her.

When she looks down, she sees Jamison staring up at her with an amused but satisfied look on his face. As her vision clears and she looks more closely, she notices his face is dripping wet. For a few seconds, she thinks he must really be sweating. Then she realizes the bed sheet below her buttocks is soaked.

"Why are you so sweaty?" She asks completely unaware, her words still shaky.

"That's not sweat Alexandra and it's not mine." He says laughingly.

"Why are the sheets so wet?" She asks still unaware of what just happened.

Jamison smiles and moves from between her legs. He crawls up next to her on the bed and says, "Do you recall any of the last few minutes?"

He pushes her hair away from her sweaty face. He leans in and kisses her warm flushed cheek. He strokes his fingers gently along her neck and down to her chest. Gently he plays with her breast as he continues to talk to her.

"Of course I do. What do you mean do I recall?" She looks at him questioningly and somewhat confused.

"Do you remember achieving an intense orgasm just now? Do you remember being so high and sexually excited that when you achieved your orgasm you actually squirted from its intensity?" He is smiling at her when he asks but he is sensitive to the fact that she might not have a clear memory of it.

Alexandra looks at him in disbelief. "I what?"

"You experienced an orgasm so intense you squirted." He indicates with his hand his wet face, chest, and the soaked sheets below them.

Alexandra closes her eyes and tries to focus on what just happened. Focus Alexandra. Focus on what happened. Focus on what you thought and felt, on how you responded. Oh God, now I sound like Jamison right before he asks to analyze everything.

"I remember your mouth being on me. I remember thinking no one has ever touched me or stimulated me there before. I remember thinking I never felt like this before. I remember thinking something is happening, someone is screaming. Then I remember feeling like I didn't have any control over my body. Like I couldn't move, speak, or think. Then I just remember feeling like I was outside of myself watching."

As she looks at Jamison he is smiling at her. His hand is lightly caressing her chest and abdomen tracing over the deep red marks he has left on her. She sees the wet shine that remains on his face and chest. As he leans in to kiss her she can smell her woman's scent all over his face. When his lips touch hers and his tongue enters her mouth, she can taste herself on him.

"Oh God!" She cries out as she realizes what just happened. She realizes all of the wet shine on Jamison is from her. It's from her orgasm. She is humiliated, embarrassed, and delightfully happy at the same time. She has never experienced such an intense orgasm as she has with Jamison. And she has NEVER SQUIRTED in her entire life, not with a partner and not alone. She covers her face with her hands as she looks at Jamison.

He laughs lightly. "It's a little too late to be shy now baby." He reaches over and gently pulls her hands from her face. "Look at me Alexandra."

She shakes her head no and keeps her eyes closed.

"Alexandra, you heard me. Now do as I say." He is demanding but not at all angry or cold in his words.

Alexandra opens her eyes and slowly turns to look at Jamison. Her face is bright red and her blush is now covering most of her neck and chest. "Alexandra, there is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about here. Sex is natural. Good sex is even better and is supernatural. Great sex, well baby, great sex is rare and magical. I told you when we started to 'sit back and enjoy', I told you, you were about to experience something you would 'never forget.' Even I wasn't planning or expecting you to squirt. But I won't lie, I'm glad you did. I'm glad we experienced it together."

"I'm sorry Jamison. I'm sorry I got you all wet." She sounds like a little girl apologizing for spilling her milk. Then she continues, "I'm sorry I couldn't hold still or remain quiet. To be truthful, I don't even remember screaming. I thought it was someone else at first. It wasn't till afterward that I realized it was me."

"There is nothing to be sorry for Alexandra. I can tell you this, if it makes you feel any better. I'm not sorry I got you all wet! I enjoyed every minute of it and I'm definitely not sorry I made you squirt. I'm guessing by the look on your face that this is another first we share together." He says hopefully.

"God yes! I have never felt like that before. I surely have never done that before." Alexandra reaches over and touches the side of Jamison's face. She wipes the wet strands of hair from his face and then leans up to kiss him.

"We'll have to work on your ability to follow my wishes. And God knows we need to work on your ability to hold still and keep quiet. Holding still, I think we have a chance at, keeping quiet I'm not too sure about. Either way, I have toys that can assist with both problem areas." He smiles at her.

"You amaze me Jamison. So far you are full of surprises." She smiles into his eyes.

"So are you Alexandra. So are you." He responds while his hand continues to stroke over her chest and abdomen.

~~~~~~~~

"Now, we only have a few hours left to our twenty-four hour commitment. And we have a lot of information to share and homework to assign before I take you home. I'm going to jump in the shower quick and then you can shower." He places a quick kiss on Alexandra's lips as he gets out of bed and starts to walk toward the shower.

"Wouldn't it save time and water if we just showered together?" Alexandra asks coyly thinking of how fun showering with Jamison would be.

My God! What is wrong with me? I'm exhausted. I can barely move. Just about every muscle in my body aches. The man has done things to me, with me that I have never before experienced and still I want more. I have had half a dozen orgasms in the last several hours and all I can think about is what he will do next and when. All of this has been mind blowing and we haven't even had "sex" yet. Well, technically we have had "sex;" we haven't had intercourse yet. God, I bet he is great at that too.

"I told you already that I am only human Alexandra. I also told you that you are not ready for anything much more in depth then what you just experienced. And given the outcome of that, I would say that was a lot. I want you to at least be aware of some of what I will expect and want if or when we come together more intimately."

Jamison takes a deep breath and shakes his head. "I've told you earlier, you need more information in order to make even a semi-educated decision as to whether or not you want me as your Dom or even if you want and have what it takes to be a sub. I don't want to do anything that you are not prepared for. Alexandra trust in me when I say you are not prepared for what I will want from you. When we come together in that sense, even for the first time, it will be as a Dom/sub come together. I will take from you things you didn't even know you had to give. If you thought that last experience was mind-blowing, when we come together fully, you are in for a totally different experience. So be a good girl and don't keep pushing this or you just may get what you keep asking for."

Alexandra is warm and wet just from his comments. She pulls her legs together and brings her knees up as she hugs herself. As Jamison makes his way across the room to the shower, he looks back to Alexandra sitting naked in his bed and blushing at his words.

"And Alexandra, while I'm in the shower DO NOT touch yourself. Are we clear?" He waits for her response.

"I wasn't planning on it." She gives him her most innocent look.

Damn it! How did he know I was just thinking that I was glad to have time alone? That as soon as he was in that shower, I was going to take care of some business after our little conversation. I swear sometimes that that man is a mind reader.

Shaking his head in disbelief, he wags his finger at her in a "no, no, no" fashion. "Alexandra didn't you learn a thing this morning? Do you want to change your answer now or do you want me to come back over there and help you learn another lesson about rule number one?" Jamison is standing there completely naked looking like a Greek God. But Alexandra knows one thing for sure; he is not making an idol threat. He will come back to bed and God only knows how he will teach her the next lesson.

"Ok. So I might have been thinking about it, but I wasn't planning on it. Is that better?" She shrugs her shoulders and smiles at him.

"Acceptable." Is all he says as he turns and enters the bath room.