Learning Through Porn Ch. 07

Story Info
Max teases Kitty over the phone, she teases her Dad.
3.5k words
4.68
149.8k
49

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers

"So. What'cha doin'?"

"Nothing much. Just looking at porn."

"What!?"

"Seriously."

"You fuck, why didn't you say earlier?"

"'Cause you didn't ask."

"Hmmm." Kitty was lying on her bed, looking up at the ceiling of her room. The afternoon light was coming in the window, and the room was warm. She was talking on her cell phone to Max. "Tell me what you're looking at."

"Couple hot chicks together."

"Typical. You guys are all the same."

"Why not? After all, they're pretty damn hot. What's to complain about?"

"Yeah, but I bet you never look at a couple hot guys together."

"Not yet," Max laughed. "Why, you like looking at that stuff?"

"Fuck you, Max Johnson!" Kitty giggled. "You saying I'm some kind of pervert?"

"Nah. It's not perverted to look at smokin' bodies. This one girl? She's completely shaved down there."

"You like it bare?" Kitty was getting turned on talking about this so casually. She reached a hand under her shirt and started to toy with her nipple through her bra. God, she had shown Max that nipple the night before. Oh yeah, and the other one too.


"I like being able to see everything. Nothing in the way," his voice sounding a little huskier. "Why? You bare?"

"Not so fast, buster. You'll have to wait to find out for yourself."

"Promise?"

"What about the other slut?"

"She's got a little line of hair, you know, a landing strip?"

"I think I know what they call it, doofus. Let me guess, the bare chick is blonde, the one with the landing strip isn't, right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"'Cause the blonde one isn't really blonde, right? So she can't have anything down below to prove the lie."

"Smart thinking, girl. Maybe you should start managing porn starlets."

"You hard?"

"Who's asking?"

"I thought so. Do they have big gi-normous tits or what?"

"Yeah. Pretty fuckin' fake, actually."

"Oh, you like them smaller?" She was circling her boobs now, thankful that they weren't too large. But they were sensitive, especially right now. She felt so relaxed, so natural. How could everything feel so right with this guy she barely knew?

"I once heard my Mom say to my Dad that more than a handful was too much."

"Ha! Guess your Mom is pretty small up top, huh?"

"Yeah."

"You seen 'em?"

"What?"

"Your Mom's boobs?"

Max paused. He was sitting in his boxers in front of the computer, his cock semi-hard up until now. But Kitty's question made him completely erect. He released himself through the flap and grasped his shaft.

"A couple of times, yeah, I have," he said carelessly. Kitty felt her heart pounding at the admission. She thought back to last night, on the couch, her father (her fucking FATHER) touching her through her panties. And before that, the way she liked to parade herself around him, pretending it was all thoughtless, innocent. Her pussy grew warm.

"Who's bigger, me or her?"

"Uh, you, actually. Hers kind of don't even really hang down, y'know?"

"Uh-huh. And what about the nips?" She pushed her bottom down on the bed, letting her skirt ride up around her waist. She started to tease herself with light touches around her heated sex.

"What do you want to know?"

"Are they longer than mine? Darker? Bigger areolas?" Max started to stroke his cock, his hand twisting as it rose and fell on his shaft.

"They sorta point upwards, and they're pretty long, but yours are darker, I think."

"Seriously? What'd'ya do, like watch your Mom and Dad fucking or something?"

"Something like that," he replied. "Why? That turn you on?"

"Uh, fuck." Her fingers insinuated themselves under her panties. She didn't want to admit to anything, but she was getting so aroused.

"You touching yourself," she heard.

"Yeah," a soft girlish tone.

"Awesome. Me, too," he replied.

"Cool."

"Want to hear more?"

"Yeah."

"Hang on a sec," and she heard him putting the phone down. She held her breath, her finger slipping in the moisture her pussy was already producing. She kept away from her clit; she didn't want to peak too soon. She had to know where he was going with this.

"Okay," he said, the voice in her ear making her jump.

"You're back," she purred.

"Yeah, pretend that I went to get my mother."

"What?"

"You heard me. Pretend I went to get my mother to be here with me. With us."

"Oh, shit," she whispered. "Is your cock still hard?"

"Yeah, and she can tell. In fact, she's running a finger over it through my boxers."

"Mmmm... does she like how long it is?"

"She's nodding. She loves how hard and long it is. In fact, she just pulled my boxers down."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're naked with a boner in front of your Mom?"

"Just pretending, right? Anyway, she's winking at me now while she takes me in her hands. You still touching yourself?"

"Like I could stop?" She had a finger dipped inside her pussy now, feeling the hot wet depths of herself. Her breathing was coming faster.

"Good. Now she's kneeling in front of me. I'm caressing her straight blonde hair, so shiny so pretty. She's inches away from my cock, her breath hot against me. She looks up at me, her eyes shining with desire. She licks her lips, her tongue red and wet."

"Ooh, oh, go on, don't stop now," her finger, now two fingers deep inside her.

"She's still wearing all of her clothes, you know, just Saturday around the house stuff, nothing sexy or anything. My cock is throbbing, there's a little droplet of pre-cum right at the tip, and she leans forward and, just with her tongue, licks right across my tiny hole. Mmmmmm... fuck, yeah, that's nice."

The images burned into her brain, the thought of the older woman, so closely related to her—boyfriend? Maybe... Kneeling in front of her son, that long, hard, beautiful cock she had seen the night before.

"Now, still looking up at me with those sexy green eyes, so wide, so loving, she leans forward and takes the head of me... oooohhh, into her mouth. It's warm and wet, her tongue doing things no cunt could do. Oh, God, the fact of a woman's mouth around you, so intimate, so hot."

And he's so right, too, how hot it is to have a cock in your mouth, that part of you that you know so well, invaded by this hard hot piece of flesh. She let her finger graze over her clit, and she gasped out loud with a mini orgasm, the first peak in what felt like it might be one of the most intense cums she ever had.

"She puts her hands on my ass, grabbing hold of me, feeling my naked butt, and caressing me back there. I lay my hands on her head, feeling that lovely hair, as she takes me deeper and deeper... oh fuck... deep into that mouth, her lips stretched around me, sucking, tonguing, sucking, mmmmm..."

Could she hear the wet sounds of a hot blowjob over the phone, or was it only her overheated imagination? Her pussy was producing so much juice that everything felt wet, she was lying in a growing wet patch just from her own excitement. She quickly turned the cell phone to speaker and let it drop next to her ear. With her now free hand, she reached between her legs and pushed the wetness over her asshole.

"She's slowly taken me all the way in, can you fucking believe it? My own mother, a natural born cock-sucker, deep-throating me as only a true slut could do." His voice sounded ragged through the speaker, her fingers dancing over her clit, her other finger pushing against that hard little ring of muscles around her anus. She almost never touched herself there like this, but she was beyond thinking now, searching, searching for more stimulation.

"Her head starts bobbing back and forth along my length, oh fuck, Kitty, this is too hot. Her finger is pushing into me, into my god damned asshole, oh Christ! Oh, I'm almost there, oh Kitty, fucking cum with me, cum with meee!!!"

And she, too is wailing, her hard clit drummed on by her fingers, her ass and pussy filled with fingers, her back arched, her eyes wide open as she cums so hard on her own hands.

The room smells of girl cum, the world is spinning, she is so exhausted.

"'Bye, Kitty," comes the voice from far away, the click of the receiver, the dial tone. Slowly, numbly, she turns the phone off. She is lost.

*****

"Thanks, Mom," Max looked down at Angela, kneeling before him, his cum dribbling from her mouth. "That was just the touch I needed."

"I'll say," the pretty mother laughed, wiping away the excess semen. "Wait until we tell your father about this!"

*****

Mark Clifton had been a bundle of nerves all day. Things had gone way beyond anything he had ever imagined the night before. But his daughter seemed all laughs and good nature with him. He had expected her to seem distant, confused, angry even. But not this. He was so unsure of himself.

He wanted the innocence back. He needed to be able to touch his daughter, his Kitty, without feeling like a jerk, a pervert. Thankfully, she wasn't running away from him.

So, every time he saw her, he forced himself to reach out to her, to make contact. First time, in the morning, she came out of her room, brown hair disheveled, in t-shirt and pyjama pants, her shapely figure hidden more than usual. He kissed her on the head, touched her shoulder, fatherly stuff, normal stuff. And he was so proud of himself for not getting an erection.

Later, she had changed, wearing a skirt and a light cotton top, pink, cute, girly. Her bra straps were visible over her shoulders where the top had a wide neck. The skirt hung low on her hips, the top cropped so her waist and the tops of her hipbones were visible. Such a cute little navel, a teardrop, a jewel.

This time, he hugged her, pulling her into him. She was cute, giggly, batting her eyelashes at her old Dad. Everything so innocent, like it had been before. He ignored the swell of her breasts pushing into him, the warmth of her lower back, skin against skin. He patted her lightly on the ass, pushing himself, testing his limits. Still, he assured himself, completely innocent. Nothing to be ashamed about. Even if his cock felt thick after the contact, completely normal.

So that when she came out later, after dinner, looking a little shy, maybe embarrassed, he was all Daddy, nothing wrong.

"Daddy," she pouted, twirling her long brown hair in her fingers, "I've got a sore back. Could you maybe rub it for me?" She knew she was being bad, so bad. Last night had been wrong. She had let things get away from her, she knew. But she was so hot right now, she needed the touch of a man, any man, somewhere on her body. It could still be innocent, she assured herself.

"Uh, sure thing, Princess," he stammered, trying not to think of what had happened the night before, trying to ignore the sudden lurch in his crotch. She clapped her hands in glee, twirling around to go to the couch. Her skirt flew up, and he could see the lower curve of her ass for a second. His throat was dry, and he trailed behind her.

Kitty lay down on the couch on her stomach, her head turned towards the cushions, her heart pounding. Her Dad was so cute, the way he blushed. She could control this, his infatuation, her arousal. She kicked her shoes off, letting them fall next to the couch.

Mark looked down at her, from the foot of the sofa. Her hair was in a ponytail, fanning across her shoulders. The little cropped top was pushed up on her torso, the skirt riding low on her hips, so that half of her back was bare. He could just see the band of her bra under the hem of the shirt. And the skirt was just above the start of her ass. She was so beautiful.

He settled down beside her prone form and reached down to start massaging her shoulders. He was being so good, he thought to himself, so fatherly. He felt the thin shoulders, the soft skin that was exposed around her slim neck. He pushed the hair to one side so he could properly rub her back.

"Mmmm. That's nice, Daddy," she murmured. His hands felt so strong, so manly. Just what she was looking for. He worked his way down her back, keeping to the middle, massaging around her spine, feeling the each rib as he moved down. He kept to the level of her shirt, stopping when he felt the bra. He was not going to touch her inappropriately. This was all innocent.

"Could you go lower?"

He looked down at the golden expanse of skin of her lower back. So tempting, so delicious. He let his fingers cross the border from clothes to body. Still, working the muscles, this was just a simple back rub. When he got to the level of her skirt, he paused for a second, looking at her, her eyes closed, head turned away. His fingers trembled, then he moved upward again. Just a back rub.

She let out little breaths of air with his deeper rubs, little moans. His fingers pushed deep into her muscles, working the tension out. He got up to her shirt again, and started to move on top.

"You can go underneath, if you want," she breathed. "Feels better on skin."

"I thought it was 'only what you can see,'" he joked, his fingers paused right at her bra, tickling lightly, slipping underneath the lacy strap. He couldn't believe he had said that, referring to last night.

"Bad man," she giggled, too relaxed to care at the moment. Her mind raced, thinking about the situation, her needs, her desires, so much to resist, so little reason to do so. How bad she was. She lifted up onto her elbows, and pulled the shirt up above her breasts, still under her armpits. There. Still innocent, right?

He watched her as she pulled the shirt up, then lay back down, his heart pounding. He furiously pushed his thoughts into the fatherly track, letting his hands back down on her smooth skin, the white bra the only thing across her back.

"That better?" Her little girly voice, so distant. His mind was awhirl. He caressed her shoulders gently, the sharpness of her shoulder blades, the little knobs of her spine. In long sweeps he kneaded her muscles from shoulder to hip, each move only interrupted by the bra. She let out little sounds of frustration when his fingers moved off her skin until finally, she sighed.

"Just undo the damn thing, Daddy."

"Huh?"

"My bra, silly. It's just in the way. Only..." she paused. "Be good, 'kay?"

His hands trembled as he reached up to the bra-strap. He fumbled for a second with the catch, and she laughed, a sexy little laugh that stopped his heart. Finally, the thing came apart, and he pulled the straps down off of her shoulders, stopped by the shirt. Each half fell to the side, and he could see the bulge of her breast, pushed out by the weight of her body.

"Just a sec. Don't look, Daddy." He shook his head, and closed his eyes. She turned her head to study him, his handsome face. There was sweat on his forehead. Poor guy. She really shouldn't tease him like this. But really, it was so innocent. In a swift movement, she pulled the straps off of her arms and slipped the bra off from around her boobs. Now it wouldn't cut into her as she lay there. She could be completely relaxed. She settled back into place, her head turned away.

"Okay, Daddy, you can look now." His eyes flashed open, took in her shirt still bunched under her armpits, but the bra now on the floor, discarded by her limp hand hanging off the edge of the couch. Her left breast now uncovered all the way to where it was pushed into the sofa. So near the nipple, he thought, his throat dry. But concentrate, be a father.

His hands settled back onto her, now nothing between him and her skin. His caresses were softer now, gentle, searching all over the back of the girl. She was sighing deeply with each breath. He put his hands on her waist, that slimmest part, his thumbs by her spine, his fingers spread out around her, touching the sides of her torso. He pushed with his thumbs, but all his attention was on his fingers as he moved his hands upward.

Her breath caught as his fingers came into contact with the sides of her breasts. They felts so lovely, so feathery, so romantic. But still.

"Mmm... 'S not my back." But no movement to get away, so relaxed. He pulled his fingers back to the middle anyway, red-faced. Back to the muscles along her spine. Now moving lower again, working down to the place where her back started to curve the other direction. Just to the edge of her skirt, trying so hard not to push the limits. But he couldn't resist spreading his hands once more, and lightly caressing upwards.

This time, she said nothing as his fingers slipped over the swells of her breasts. Just being a good father, right? His fingers caressed those gentle curves, the sides, where they came up to meet her arms. He was achingly hard in his pants, but that was only normal. He wasn't acting on any kind of lust here. Just trying to make his daughter feel good. His hands slipped down her back once more. He paused again when he reached her skirt.

"Um. Go a little lower, would you?" Her butt wiggled a little.

"But I can't 'see' anything lower," he whispered.

"So push my skirt down a bit, dummy."

He held his breath as his fingers slipped under the waistband of that little skirt, feeling the elastic of her thong, and pushing downwards, an inch, two inches, until he felt the panties and waistband catch on the peak of her perfect ass, the top of the crack open before his eyes. Above, the little dimples, so sexy, the top half of each cheek golden and begging for his touch.

He let his fingers wander over the exposed skin. There was no massage here, just fondling. But it felt so good. So sweet. Her thoughts were a jumble, her wished-for control out the window. Sinful. Wrong. Delightful. His finger slipping right into the crack of her ass, then up the other side. And now, pushing down more, taking initiative on their own. She felt the thong catch in her ass, being pulled from between her cheeks, now the panties and skirt falling below the curve, sitting at the top of her thighs.

He drank in the gorgeous sight before him, the sight he had almost seen the day before when she had been lying on the bed. Only this time, there was no thong in the way. His hands, one on each cheek, rubbing in little circles. Pulling at each side, pulling her apart, laying bare her deepest secrets to the one man she should never let see them.

And she was letting him. She was open to him. Thumbs deep in that valley, spreading her. Now she could feel, physically feel his gaze on her little hole. The thumbs pushing deeper, letting him see everything.

Her tiny rosebud, there before him. His thumb, sitting right next to it. His steely erection, throbbing in his pants. How could he resist? His thick thumb settled over that tiny hole, rubbing in gentle circles around the wrinkled skin. Her breath, faster now, little girl moans all the time. He had to see. He let his thumbs travel lower, pulling her apart, and there, just below her anus, was the beginning of his daughter's pussy.

Oh God, she was wet. She just knew it. She knew he could tell, could tell that she was excited, sexually excited. She unconsciously lifted her hips, allowing him to see the shaved lips of her sex. Inviting him to touch her. Innocent. Oh, fuck it.

His thumb touched her wetness, the thick lips engorged with her arousal. He looked wonderingly at his thumb on her pussy, just sitting there. With a spasm, he exploded in his pants, his cum soaking everything around his erection. What the fuck was he doing?

In a flash, he withdrew, pulled away. Ashamed. Embarrassed. His pants showing the evidence of everything that he had planned to avoid. And there, his daughter, his wonderful daughter, bare to his eyes, looking at him, confused, flushed. He ran to his room. How could he ever face her again?

"Shit," she whispered, watching him go. "Shit, shit, shit!"

columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers