Learning to Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers

After taking off my shirt, I looked for something clean to put it on. I didn't have many shirts good for work and I wanted to keep it clean if I could. I found a stool a few feet away. In spite of my captivity, I still took time to fold my shirt and place it on the stool.

"Keep going there girly." Mitch commanded. "Skirt next!"

I reached to my side, unfastened, and slowly unzipped my skirt. Once open, I slid it down my legs exposing my matching lavender thong panties. Like my bra, they were more transparent than anything. Mostly lace I would be sure they could see my pussy straight through them. Of course, the thong didn't cover anything in back and my well-tanned ass hung out for them to ogle. I carefully balanced and stepped out of my skirt keeping my heels on so I wouldn't have to touch the floor. I stood in my stockings and underwear and I instinctively wrapped my arms around me to hide and protect myself.

"Oh you are looking mighty fine there..." Bobby shouted as he rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Oh yes...mighty fine indeed. This is going to be a good night." Mitch said softly. "Keep going there girly...stockings next!"

I put my hand on the lift to balance myself as I pulled my ankle up behind my leg to unbuckle my heel before pulling it off my foot. I found the cleanest spot on the floor to step back down before lifting my other ankle and removing that heel as well. I sat my heels on top of my clothing and then slowly rolled down the stocking on my right leg and plucked it off my toes. I rolled down the stocking on my left leg and gathered it off my foot placing them in my heels on the stool.

"Now it is getting good huh Pa!"

Oh...so now I can see they were father and son. I guess they liked to do things together even if it meant fucking someone. Fucking someone? Holy Shit...wait...the gravity of my situation hit me full force. They didn't just want me to strip or blow them. They were going to fuck me. I don't think it would have alarmed me as much but after breaking up with my last boyfriend about six months ago, I stopped taking my birth control since I couldn't afford it. My breathing quickened and I felt dizzy like I was going to hyperventilate.

Mitch clapped his hands, "Come on now...take off the bra...let me see them titties!"

He snapped me back to my harsh reality. The two of them started looking like fans cheering on their favorite football team. They were smiling, laughing, pointing, and cheering me on. I was disgusted, but in a way, it was flattering they liked me so much. I crossed my arms in front of me and slowly pulled my bra straps down off my shoulders. Each move prompted louder cheers.

"Come on...whoo hoo...give me more baby!"

I reached behind me and unclasped the bra but held it up covering my breasts. My movements slowly turned more into a strip tease than a forced stripping. Part of me justified it that if they liked it they wouldn't hurt me. Part of me, although I couldn't admit it, liked the attention. Being so wrapped up in work and school with no social life left me hungry for some attention. While this isn't exactly the kind of attention I craved, it was still attention. They liked my body and they wanted to see it. I dreaded what was coming, but I was also hoping to satisfy them in other ways than sex.

I turned away from them to let them see my bare back as I pulled my bra away and to the side of me. I dropped it onto the stool on top of my other clothes and then covered my breasts before turning back around.

"Come on there...let's see them!"

I slowly pulled my hands down feigning more resistance than I had and my breasts popped out for them to see.

"Oh yeah....thems some beautiful titties...wouldn't you say pop?" Bobby said with an elbow nudge.

Mitch was unresponsive and his cheering calmed slightly as his eyes gazed on my body. His hand was at his crotch and I was surprised to see he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out into the open to stroke it. My eyes grew with the sight of his massive cock. He wasn't fully hard but it wasn't soft either. Somewhat in between. His pubic hair was black, long, curled, and blended in with his darker dirty oily skin.

Bobby noticed too and he stood up and slowly unzipped his coveralls pulling them back off his shoulders revealing he had a rock hard muscled body. He wasn't big, but well defined. His chest was chiseled out of rock and his abs were tight and rigid where I could fit my fingers between the ridges. His coveralls came down to his waist and I could tell he wasn't wearing anything underneath. His cock jumped still in his pants and I could see his head outline as it pressed against the tight fabric.

I stood there wearing nothing but a pair of panties and I knew what was to come next.

"Come on there...don't stop now...let's see that sweet little coochie of yours." Bobby instructed.

I let out a sigh hooking the strings on my hips with my thumbs and decided just to get it over with. I bent down and pulled my panties to the ground sticking my ass up in the air behind me. I pulled each foot out and stood back up letting them see my shaved pussy lips pouting back at them. As I was bent over, I could smell it. My panties were really wet. I could feel it too. I was really getting wet for these guys and my body was getting ready to fuck. I tossed my panties to the stool and stood in the nude waiting for my next instructions.

Mitch nudged Bobby and as if he knew what to do, Bobby walked towards me and stopped just inches in front of me. He pulled his coveralls down to his knees and his prick popped out like a prize. It was a little bigger than average size and rock hard oozing precum.

"Suck it!" He said softly.

I froze. This was it. I was passed the stripping and now they wanted to have their way with me. I looked for a clean spot on the floor but couldn't find anything and quickly gave up my feeble attempts to stay clean. I slowly knelt down in front of Bobby and his prick lined up right with my face. He grabbed it with his right hand and bounced it up and down almost hitting me in the face. I could more precum pooling at the tip.

"Come on...suck it!"

I closed my eyes, opened my lips, and moved forward taking him in my mouth. He tasted of salt and sweat. I was overwhelmed with the smell of sweat and grease coming off his body. I put one hand on his hips to control his thrusts so he wouldn't make me gag and I then I took a hold of his cock with the other hand to rub the shaft as I sucked on the end.

I worked on Bobby's cock for a good 10 minutes rubbing the shaft and sucking the end. He moaned and seized my head as he started to thrust a little harder. I couldn't hold him back. The tip of his cock touched the back of my throat and he pressed all the way inside. I gagged and braced myself preparing for him to cum down my throat, but he pulled out only a second later.

"Hold on there boy...don't finish just yet. We have all the time we want with her." Mitch said pulling on Bobby's shoulder.

Mitch had now taken off his shirt and his pants and stood there in his gray socks and dirty boxers. His cock was sticking out the hole and he continued to rub the shaft making it grow. The head of his cock pulsed as he rubbed it and he was getting ready to use it. Bobby pulled away from me and stepped back a little as Mitch took the center stage in front of me.

"Well little lady...it is my turn now." He took his cock and pushed it against my cheek. I felt his precum touch me leaving a spot on my cheek. I opened my mouth and he quickly stuck it inside. He was much bigger than any cock I have ever had before and it took me a moment to adjust to the girth. I did all I could to keep my mouth open and to keep my teeth away.

Mitch put his hands on my head and I braced for him to start face fucking me, but he didn't. He just held his hands there and let me take over. I closed my lips around his shaft and put both hands on it to control it as best I could. I could feel how hot his cock was and could feel his heart beating through his shaft.

I took as much of it as I could and then started to rub the shaft lubricating it with saliva. He wasn't as sweaty as Bobby was and didn't smell as bad as I thought. The main thing I could smell was his cologne. He probably sat in the front all day while Bobby and the others did the work.

I worked Mitch's cock for several minutes but my jaw started to hurt so I would have to take a break and pull him out every so often and rub the shaft. As I pulled it out the third time, he took the opportunity to pull away.

"Okay there...not too much. I don't want to finish just yet. I'm saving that for later for your sweet little pussy."

"But...no" I choked with my sore jaw. "I'm not..."

As if they were tag teaming, Mitch stepped back and Bobby appeared. Bobby was now naked and his cock was again at full attention. He seemed more intense and more focused. He walked behind me and put his hands under my arms whisking me to my feet. Once I was up, he put his right hand around on my stomach pulling backwards and then the other on my shoulder pushing forwards to bend me over in front of him.

"I'mm..." I stammered. "No...I'm not on..."

I bent over and I could feel the air against my wet pussy. I spread my legs slightly to stop from falling and took a hold of my ankles. He licked his hand and wiped it over my pussy as he gripped his cock. I could feel the head just touch my labia. He didn't take much care before slipping inside of me.

I gasped with the feeling of a cock inside me again. It had been months with nothing more than a vibrator and it was no replacement for a real warm cock. He slid his hands on my hips and held me in place as he pulled back and started thrusting in and out of my soaking wet cunt. My hair, now a mess, had fallen over my head hiding my face along with my secret expressions of pleasure.

"No...I'm...not...on...the...pill" I whispered but they couldn't hear me.

Our bodies smacked together as his balls slapped my clit with each pounding. The smacking echoed through the nearly empty garage and reverberated through my head reminding me of what was happening. They were forcing me, but felt I was just whoring myself to pay for my car.

"That's a good little bitch...nice and wet. Look Pa, she loves it."

Bobby's comment brought to my attention the fact that I was moaning with each of his penetrations. I didn't want to admit it, but I was enjoying it. Bobby gathered my hair pulling my head up arching my back. My eyes shut and I flushed as he fucked me from behind.

Mitch laughed and said, "You bet there son...fuck her good."

Bobby's thrusts, renewed with a sense of satisfaction, sped up and got harder and harder.

"No...please...don't! I'm not...on...the pill!" I finally yelled.

My protests either came too late or were simply ignored. Bobby took a firm hold of my hips and plowed deep into my cunt holding himself there. He grunted as his warm cum flooded inside of my fertile pussy and I knew that I was fucked now in more ways than one.

He pulled his limp dick out of my engorged pussy. Looking between my legs, I could see his cum dribble out and splash onto the filthy floor. He let me go and I could stand and focus my attention on my inseminated cunt. I did anything I could think of. I stuck my fingers inside and pushed on my stomach to get his thick sticky cum out of me.

"Oh my God...I can't..." I said.

Mitch walked up to me and said, "I guess it is too late now to worry about that girly. You got my boy's baby cream in there. I think I'm going to add some of my own to see who gets you pregnant first!"

"But...no...I can't..." I said with my pathetic protests.

Mitch was incredibly strong and he put his hands on my waist and picked me up from the floor without a single hesitation. He carried me to the counter and set me down on the edge in a small clearing. He stole my attention away from my cum-filled cunt and to his giant meat; he was getting ready to plunge into me.

He spread my legs apart and his giant cock stood out proudly in front of his large hairy belly. Holding my knees, he guided his cock directly to my saturated love hole and pushed his way inside without faltering. He was enormous and I could feel my insides displace to make way for his giant cock. He filled me and I gasped as my pussy stretched to accommodate his size.

Once inside, he moved his hands around to my ass and pulled me on to him burying his monster cock completely inside of me. His hands held me so hard he pulled my ass cheeks wide splitting me apart.

He pulled and drove his hips forward as he started to fuck me right there on the counter. I felt so used. I felt like such a dirty whore. I also felt an orgasm slowly building inside of me. No...I couldn't I thought. But his cock seemed to hit me in all the right spots and it only took a minute or so before the feelings consumed me. When it hit me my body convulsed out of control. I buried my face in his shoulder as I clawed at his sweaty hairy body. My legs jumped and wrapped around him as the blissful waves of pleasure rippled through me from head to toe. He grunted and sweated as his cock relentlessly continued to pound me again and again.

"OH MY GOD.........YES! UNNNGGGH....FUCK ME!" I screamed.

I couldn't help it any longer and I let go to the satisfaction he gave me. He finally could take it no longer and with one final brutal clutch of my ass cheeks, he sank his full length inside of me as the head of his cock expanded and filled me with his hot cum mixing with his son's. My body still shook from my orgasm and I could feel each of his pumps of sperm hitting me inside. My arms and legs were wrapped around him and I impulsively ground my hips forward to take in as much as I could.

We calmed a few minutes later and he sat me back on the counter before pulling his limp drained cock from my gaping pussy. Some of his cum ran out of me like a river and onto the floor. Some of the thicker sticky cum remained plastered around my labia. I felt satisfied and completely spent. He let me down and I felt like a newborn deer as my legs touched the floor and wobbled below me. Mitch laughed as his cum-covered cock grew limp before my eyes. It already appeared much smaller than what I felt inside.

"Clean me up you whore." Mitch commanded.

I don't know what came over me. I didn't think. Complying with his orders, I fell to my knees and gobbled the full length of his cock in my mouth. My hands unconsciously rubbed my pussy as I licked and swallowed his salty cum. Now it filled my pussy and my stomach. Somehow, my concern for not being on the pill faded and everything felt so erotic, feminine, and sensual knowing their warm cum swam inside of me.

"That is such a good girl" he said as he caressed my hair.

After I finished, I stood up thinking we were done now that they had both father and son had their turns with me. That was when I realized we were no longer alone. Three new guys entered the garage and were now standing, naked, only a few feet away from where Mitch had just finished fucking me.

I stood there, naked, sweaty, filthy, weak, full of cum, and well fucked. My hair and makeup were a total mess, but now I realized...I wasn't done.

They didn't say anything but simply stared at me. The first was an older black guy who had a cock the size of Mitch's. The second guy was younger and even younger than I was. He had long brown hair, fairly skinny, and had an average sized cock. The third guy was a just few years older with short spiked black hair. He was tanned and had a very strong and muscular body with a bigger than average cock. All three guys massaged their cocks and they obviously had one thing on their mind; that was my body.

I felt numb and light headed and I froze. I wanted to protest. I wanted to yell and ask what the fuck they were doing. Nothing happened. Nothing came out. Part of me didn't want to make them mad. The other part of me feared they wouldn't fuck me. I didn't feel like I had any choice anyway. I knew even if I tried to run, they would catch me and just have their way with me. There was no stopping the inevitable freight train coming my way.

The skinny guy was the first to step forward. His eyes looked right through me and he charged forward with a strong sense of purpose. His cock stood straight at attention and looked ready to burst. I cringed back bracing for what was about to happen.

He grabbed my by the shoulders and whispered in my ear, "I never liked sloppy seconds...or thirds... but I'll make an exception in your case."

He didn't take his time at all and he spun me around on my heels bending me over the bench where Mitch had just finished fucking me moments earlier. It still had his warm cum dribbling down the edge. My ass stuck out for everyone's view and he took only a second to glide his hands over my ass before ramming his cock inside of me. I jumped and squealed as he penetrated me. My pussy was wet from a combination of my own wetness mixing with Bobby's and Mitch's cum still inside. I could feel it squish around inside of me and leak out as he rammed his dick in and out of my hole.

I frantically grabbed the bench for support as he pummeled me from behind. My breasts pressed against the counter top as he unyieldingly pressed me down against the hard surface. After only a few minutes, he stopped. He didn't cum yet, but he pulled out keeping his raging hard on. As he stood me up, I found they wanted to share me. The strong muscular guy was standing to the side with his cock in hand.

The skinny guy grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards the other guy. As the skinny guy grabbed my hips, the muscular guy grabbed my head and pulled me down towards his cock jabbing it into my mouth. He didn't taste sweaty or dirty like the others. He was clean and actually smelled nice. I let out another yelp as the guy behind me rammed back inside of me.

They took turns bouncing me back and forth and they found a rhythm where the guy behind me would thrust in and then the guy in front of me would pull me forward onto his cock. I couldn't keep up as they got more forceful and I gagged on the guy's cock pushing it to the side. He grabbed my head to put it back in when I took a hold of it and started sucking properly. He quickly let go and allowed me to continue at my pace.

The thrusts from behind made me bounce and added to my movements up and down on the guy's cock but before I could get anywhere, the guy behind pulled back out again. I stood up becoming light headed and saw that the black guy wanted a turn as well. I was sweating and breathing very heavily. I felt I couldn't catch my breath.

I stood there like a statue waiting for my instructions. The black guy took my by the hand and walked to my car. He laid back on the hood with his cock standing straight like a flagpole. He turned me and then pulled me backwards towards his cock.

I pivoted my hips trying to align my pussy but he held my hips in place and then pulled my ass cheeks apart. I almost immediately realized he was starting to press his cock into my ass. I jumped in shock but his grip locked in place. I struggled and squirmed but it was useless he held his cock at my rear entrance and forced me down pressing harder and harder until I felt his tip slip inside.

I put my hands down against him and tried all I could to push myself away from his attack but to no avail. He sensed my resistance and just pulled harder and harder until I could feel more of his member slide inside of me. It was a completely new feeling as it was something I never tried before. Not only was he trying to fuck me in the ass, but his cock was huge. It hurt, but I relaxed more to ease the pain and found him slipping completely inside.

lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers