Learning to Communicate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the honey dust mixed with your cum, it tastes so good together," and with that, you plunge your mouth down my shaft, taking it all in, while gripping the base of my cock to ensure that I don't explode.

I absolutely LOVE eating you—I could do it for hours if you could endure it, but I truly wish I had my hands available to explore your every curve, and pull back every layer. As it is, you grind your hips into my mouth and begin to ride my extended tongue which travels in and out of you while beginning and ending on your engorged clit.

At this point we are both moaning with delight—both at the edge. I feel your fantastic lingerie moving up and down my body as we become one and move like dancers who are locked into each other's moves instinctively.

I can feel your orgasm building to its peak, your body begins to vibrate as it always does just before you release without warning. The speed of your mouth traveling up and down my cock kicks into over drive and suddenly our bodies are shaking and convulsing as we cum together again and again and again. You drench my face and I slurp your juices, and I can feel my load shoot with such force into your mouth that you can't take it all.

We are in ecstasy and neither of us wants it to end.

12