Learning to Compromise Ch. 03

Story Info
A nude horny son & a hot dominating Mom.
1.5k words
4.36
270.3k
27

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tzael2003
tzael2003
175 Followers

Wow...I just shot a good size load of cum all over my mom's 38 double dee's and watched her smear it all over those enormous tits of hers. I can smell me cum on her it is makes me horny and my dick is getting a tingling again...charging up for the next load.

She glances over at the clock and says, "Ms. Chu our mail delivery lady will be coming down our block on her daily rounds, why don't you go out and meet her and get the mail?"

"Ahh, you mean walk out of the house naked?"

"Hmmm, I guess not. What to do, she'll be here soon? I know, put these on," and then she slips her hands into the sides of her thong straps and slides her thong off her. Oh my God, my fucking hot mom is striping nude in front of me! I can see her neatly trimmed pussy -- like a small triangle pointing down to her pussy. Oh my god, and I can see her pussy lips are all hot pink and wet. Her thong looks all drenched from her own pussy. She steps out of her panties and then picks up the robe she had discarded and covers herself up, Damn!

"Pick up my thong and put that on, and hurry up about it, she should be coming to our house right about now."

I step into her thong panties and slip them onto me. It is a good thing that she's got big hips, or they would never cover my dick. It feels weird to have this slick fabric slip between my ass checks. And I can feel her cum on the panties it feels all wet against my engorged dick straining against the fabric.

"Now hurry up and go meet her as she comes up the walk way."

"But Mom, this is weird, I'm wearing nothing but your thong. She'll now it's a woman's thong -- you can tell. I can't do..."

Then I feel and hear a familiar crack of skin against skin as her hand slaps my ass and then again.

"Don't argue with me, young man, I should only have to tell you once. Now go!"

My ass cheeks sting as I walk down the hall and open the door. Mom's right, there is the mail lady. I step outside the door and hear my mom whisper behind me.

"Call out to her."

"Hi Ms. Chu, how's things doing?"

She spots me and looks at me all surprised, shakes her head as if to say, crazy white kid. I can see she's looking me over, zooming in on my dick trying it's best to stay under the thin red translucent fabric to the thongs front. The front is all stained and I bet she thinks that it's my own cum stain.

"A nice warm day," she says with a bit of an accent. "You've been relaxing I see, enjoying your time off from school?"

Yeah right! She knows what I must have been doing to get this panty stained.

I walk to the end of our front path, so I'm almost on the sidewalk. I could be seen by anyone else passing by. It feels great to be naked outdoors, always wanted to be outside naked, just didn't think I would be standing wearing mom's thong.

"Yeah, just trying to find things to keep my occupied."

"I can see that," she replies. "Looks like you had some fun."

"I guess it does."

"Well here's your mail." She hands it to me and then she fakes dropping it. It spills all over, near me and near her. "I'm sorry. Clumsy me."

"No problem," I say as I bend over and pick up the mail, giving her a good look at my ass. I take my time and pick up the mail slowly, deliberately, letting her get a good view of my bare ass cheeks with the thong's material running up between my crack.

As I'm picking up the mail she asks, "You staying home all summer?"

"yeah, not going anywhere."

"Good then perhaps I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Does your mom know?"

"Know what?"

"That you wear her panties? Have a nice day."

She walks a way with a big grin on her face.

I turn back to the house and see my mom standing in the doorway. Was she there the whole time? Could Ms. Chu see her? That was fun and hot. I return to the house with the mail. Wonder what I'll be wearing tomorrow?

"I can tell you like it," my mom says.

"Yeah I did."

"I though so, you and Ms. Chu will be seeing a lot of each other this summer. Now go into the bath room and get the suntan lotion,. Oh, and give me back my thong."

I kinda got use to feeling the fabric press into my ass checks so I didn't really want to take them off but, oh well. I give them back to her and then she turns around and steps into her thong, slips the fabric up her legs and thighs. As she goes to pull them up over her hips she exposes her ass to me and I get to watch the fabric disappear into her ass crack.

"Now go and get the lotion."

I do so and come back. She is standing on the sundeck and points to the shed. You'll find everything you'll need to clean the pool in the shed. But first I can't have you getting sunburned. She squeezes a big blob on the white creamy lotion in her hand and then starts to smear it on my back. It feels cooling and soothing. Her hands are so amazing as she rubs the lotion into my skin. She keeps adding more and more lotion and spreading it over my back and then down over my hips and butt. She has my spread my legs wide so she can work the lotion all over my ass and I flinch for a moment as one of her lotion covered fingers slips into my ass hole. She slides her finger in and out, and it feels weird but I like it. Just as I'm getting turned on to her finger fucking my ass she stops. Then she works her magic over my thighs and legs. She has me turn around and she does my arms and chest. I just feel so relaxed and soothed and horny as she covers me in the soft slickness of the lotion. When she gets to my stomach she playful avoids my cock which is hard and getting harder. She ignores my hard on as she finishes my legs. Now only my cock which is straining at full attention needs to be coated.

She undoes her robe and lets it slide to the deck exposing her tits for me. She puts a huge dollop of lotion in her palm and then takes the tip of my head and wraps her fingers around my cock head. God that feels so good. She squeeze her fist real tight and just glides her hand slowly down my shaft. I can see her tits, her neck and her face are flushed and she's breathing heavily as she slowly rubs the lotion along my dick and balls. It feels so great, and I realize my Mom is giving me a hand job. She's really into it and she is a pro. Playing my dick like some instrument getting me to moan, sigh and shudder as she now starts to speed up and really pump my red slick dick. Precum is oozing out and splattering her tits adding to the cum from earlier.

"Oh god, mom I'm going to cummmm. Can't help it"

Her tongue licks her red lips and she really works my dick, pounding away at me. I spurt a huge load of cum onto her tits. I can hear the splat.

"Oh oh oh fuck," I moan as my ass, leg muscles, stomach tenses as more and more cum erupts out of my dick and splatters all over her tits. She doesn't let up and I can her arm muscles are strained as she keeps relentlessly pumping my pulsing dick.

I finally shoot the last of my load and I beg her to stop. She doesn't stop, she squeezes my dick harder in her fist, it hurts. She jerks it roughly to make sure she got every drop. Her hand is a mess covered in my cum and the lotion. She wipes the whole mess onto my ass, thighs and exhausted dick.

She stops to catch her breath and she is still flushed. She smears my cum over her tits and there is so much that she works is all over her chest.

"Now, go clean the pool and you better do a good job of it, as thoroughly and carefully as I just cleaned you out, do you understand?"

tzael2003
tzael2003
175 Followers