Learning to Deal Ch. 03

Story Info
Evan gets a taste of Ella. Daniel continues search...for now.
3.5k words
4.67
15.4k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my beautiful readers:) this is chapter 3! Please vote and comment and let me know what you think! I hope you enjoy it

Yours truly,

From_One_to_Another

*

Ella woke up feeling, not afraid and cold as she knew she should, but safe and warm. Instinctively, she snuggled into the warmth that surrounded her, content, at least until her wits returned.

Gasping, she sat straight up, trying to flee from the man that held her captive. It was then that she realized her rough leather cuffs were locked together, and bound to the headboard.

'Damn why does he always have to tie me to something?' she thought. It was then that she discovered she was no longer in the cold, damp basement but in a large, warm bedroom that smelled of cinnamon and pine.

While she was looking about and trying to figure out where she was, Ella heard his too sexy bedroom voice.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Evan virtually growled, chuckling at the look on her face after realizing her new location. His bedroom. "Yes," he laughed, "I moved you from the playroom this morning while you were asleep. Welcome to my master suite," he said as he motioned his arm around the room.

'Playroom?' she thought. 'Playroom my ass, that was virtually purgatory.

"You mean your fucking dungeon?" she asked, unnerved at the thought that anyone would associate her latest experience with something enjoyable.

He lifted himself onto an elbow and arched an eyebrow at her as if he were waiting for something. She then realized what it was, rolled her eyes, and ever so sarcastically added "Sir," to her previous question.

"I'd advise against that kind of response, little girl. I took you from the basement, or dungeon as you've called it, out of my own kindness. Remember your place pet , because I will enjoy teaching you that lesson far too much. "

To make his point, he grabbed her bound wrists and pounced on top of her naked body, effectively pinning her to the massive king sized bed.

Making matters worse, his body weight pressed down and threatened to release her already full bladder. The only thing separating his hard, toned body and even harder manhood from her was his black dress shirt and now too tight jeans.

"I control you now, I suggest you get used to it and learn to love it." He punctuated each word by grinding is bulging crotch into her mound, making her body visibly shudder and her breath catch. "Am I understood?" Evan asked, his pressing body daring her to speak against him.

Instead of replying with her usual sass, she clamped her mouth shut, bit her lip as hard as she could, and turned her face away from his deep stare.

'Pick your battles Ell,' she reminded herself. 'Just learn to deal, it'll be over soon,' she hoped.

"Good girl," he affectionately praised, stroking her reddening face lightly. He stood up and walked toward a dark mahogany door across from the large bed which was made from the same wood.

"Where are you going?" Ella asked quietly. "Umm, Sir," she added remembering 'her place' as he'd called it.

He turned around smiling, however, not arrogantly as she'd imagined. It was more genuine as if he were honestly pleased with her.

"I'm going to take a shower," he calmly answered. "Was there something you were wanting?" Evan asked in false ignorance, knowing fully that she needed the bathroom.

"Umm well, I need to use the bathroom, Sir," she meekly stated, not daring to look him in the face.

"That's nice," he said and turned to leave.

'Just ask him right so you don't piss yourself,' she told herself. 'Then you can rebel all you want.'

"Wait!" she said, more strongly than she'd intended.

He stopped and without turning to face her asked, "Yes pet?"

Ella could hear his smile in the way he spoke, even with his strong back to her.

"Well, I-I umh," she began, losing either her thought or her courage in the process.

Turning back to face his beautiful, speechless captive, he leaned against the heavy door. "I'm waiting," he said, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows at her.

Summoning all of her remaining fortitude she asked, "May I please use the bathroom, Sir?" She was proud that she'd managed it without rolling her eyes.

Without providing her an answer he strode toward her. Suddenly, her resolve was gone and she became self-conscious of her lack of clothing and attempted to cover up.

"Don't you think that it's a little bit late for that?" he laughed at her sudden show of modesty.

As he reached out to her she just scooted as far as she could in her restraints, obviously questioning his intentions given his lack of response.

"Come here Ella, I'm not going to hurt you. You were still wanting to use my bathroom weren't you?" Without hesitation she nodded. "Well then come here," he ordered.

Reluctantly, she complied and he detached her from his sturdy bed. He left her wrists bound together in from of her and separated her ankle cuffs from the other so she could walk.

"Oh, while I'm at it, I'm thinking about removing 'Sir' from my list of titles. So, from now on it's 'Master' only. Or of course there is punishment. Am I understood, pet?"

He smiled as he watched her swallow her smart ass remark and reply with a surprisingly controlled, "Yes, Master."

Evan helped her to her feet and led her across the large room and through the heavy door. When she stepped inside, he watched her face to gauge her reaction.

'Oh, wow,' she thought. 'I thought that we were rich. What does he even do for a living to afford this?' she wondered.

Her face must've portrayed her surprise because she heard him laughing at her again.

The floors and counters were made of a dark granite and there was a large claw foot tub to the left of the entrance. The tub itself could probably fit two or three people with ease.

Adjacent to it was a large glass shower which could fit three people at the very least with several shower heads and fancy features. Across from all of this was a huge vanity of the expensive granite and- her favorite- the toilet.

"He leaned over and told her, "Better hurry, your two minutes starts now."

With that she sauntered off to her much needed destination. When she turned around, he was standing there against the doorframe, watching her.

"Umm, do you mind, *Master*?" she sarcastically asked.

"No, not at all," he smiled to her. "How about you try that again," he said, his voice full of warning.

Ella took a deep breath and asked in sweet, feigned innocence, "Please, may I have some privacy Master?" That word. Master. It burned coming off of her tongue. It was one thing for her to say it facetiously, yet an entirely different feeling to say it out of necessity.

"No," Evan replied, still smiling, "but you asked that beautifully. You better hurry up now, you've wasted a minute already." He chuckled as she almost protested but bit her lip-and the bullet for that matter.

As she relieved herself, with him watching, she felt her face burn into a deep shade of red. Once she had finished she looked up to see him undressing for his shower.

Evan already had his shirt off as he walked to the large glass shower and turned it on. While the steam rose she watched as he took of his perfectly fitted dark jeans, exposing his toned thighs and long legs. He wasn't overly muscular but she could tell he worked for it.

Clearly caught appreciating the architecture, he used her earlier words against her. "Do you mind?" he mocked and held his hands to his chest in false modesty.

'Why does he have to be so damn charming,' she wondered as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh so now you're modest?" she questioned.

"No it's just more fun to make fun of you," he said striding over to her. "Would you care to join me?" he asked, with his hand out toward her.

Ella was hardly paying attention to his words because of his cock at full attention, bobbing in front of her. "I- umh, well," she stammered, her eyes darting from his manhood to the side and back.

"It's a dick, Ella, come on do you want a shower or not?" he said. When she didn't answer he added "I'll take off your cuffs," he persuaded.

'You'll feel better after a shower,' she rationalized with herself.

Taking his hand and nodding she replied, "Yes, M-Master," she managed as his hard rod twitched at that word. Master.

He smiled at her and produced two slightly small boxes and a set of keys. Evan used the keys to unlock one leather cuff and replace it with a silver one he slid from the box.

He repeated this process with her right wrist, then took off both of her ankle cuffs without replacement. That left one box unopened.

After a questioning glance from her he replied, "That's for later. Much later, but only if your good," he added with a wink.

She stared at Evan with distrust. When he noticed he told her "It's a good surprise. You might actually like it."

The silver cuffs were lighter and more comfortable than the rough leather. They were loose enough to not chafe but tight enough that the had very little leeway.

"Are you coming or what?" he asked with a smile

She shrugged and stared at the ground. Ella had never seen this side of him before. It was weird. But she kind of liked it.

There were five shower heads. The main one was detachable and the other four were set into the wall. Ella was beyond impressed at all of the steel fixtures that complimented the beautiful glass and granite the resided in.

Evan noticed her impression and smiled arrogantly. Although it was a very nice shower she was more than apprehensive about showering in front of a man, much less with one.

She was scared, and he could tell.

"Why are you so nervous about a shower?" he asked the slightly trembling girl.

"Well it's not the shower... It's umm... you... I mean you seeing me like this," she managed to say, glancing down at her nakedness and blushing.

"You have a problem with other people seeing you naked?" he asked her, staring into her beautiful eyes, slightly amused at her modesty.

Her face turned pink from his inquiry before she looked away and admitted, "Yes."

"Why?" he kept on.

"Nobody has ever seen me... like this..." she meekly replied, turning away from him.

Evan rolled his eyes at her, "Well now I have so lets go, get in there." With that he gave her bare bottom a light smack to get her moving, to which she looked mortified that he would do such a thing.

Stepping into the large, steaming shower, her muscles ached in sweet relief as the hot water soaked deep into her bones.

Ella walked into the corner and hid as much as she could from his hard gaze. That is until she felt herself being spun around and her back pressed into the corner.

"Stop being so afraid," he told her as he tangled his long fingers into her already wet hair. She could feel his cock pressing against her naked flesh as he stepped closer, effectively closing all remaining distance between them.

He lowered his lips to her ear and nipped at her skin as he said, "You are beautiful little one, and you are mine. I like my things to be taken care of understood?"

Ella whimpered slightly as she nodded quickly, unable to speak at the new sensations buzzing around her and lighting up her core.

His lips trailed lower, leaving kisses along her collar bone. He bit and licked his way down to her small, pert breasts.

"Stop please," she asked softly, already panting lightly.

"Stop what?" he responded in feigned innocence as she tried to wiggle away.

"Touching me," she gasped as the heat of his mouth closed around one of her soft, pink nipples.

"I've only hardly begun sweetheart. This is going to be your punishment," he informed her. Her eyes widened in fear of that word. Punishment. Acknowledging her fears, Evan sternly asked, "What was rule number one?"

Ella cursed under her breath as the truth behind his answer dawned on her.

"Ah, so you do know, you just decided to ignore me?" he questioned before his teeth clamped down on the sensitive nub.

Ella yelped and squirmed as she apologized, "I'm-I'm sorry M-Master! Please, ohh please stop!"

Evan released her sore bud and began soothing her skin with light strokes of his tongue. Her light moan brought a smile to his lips before he knelt in front of her and began to nibble lower and lower.

"This is only the beginning," he warned.

'What is he doing?' she wondered before his tongue dipped into her naval and another whimper escaped her lightly parted lips.

Damn she was so beautiful. Panting and confused as he was kneeling in front of her. She was helpless and they both knew it.

"What are you doing?" she asked as his experienced tongue stroked lower and lower still.

"Punishing you in the best way possible," was all he said before he pushed her legs apart.

Struggling against him she shook her head, unsure of what he was going to do and how bad it would hurt.

"If you resist me I will make it worse," Evan warned.

Slowly, she complied, hanging onto the wall behind her with all she had. Ella had calmed down enough to breath normally until he landed a long, slow stroke of his tongue along her wet slit. Surprised and disgusted she screamed and squirmed.

"Stop that! That is disgusting!" she yelled at him.

Smiling, Evan replied, "Actually dear, you are quite tasty." To prove his point, his tongue darted out and he tasted her sweet essence yet again, this time drawing a low moan from her lips.

"Please, please no more," she whined, more afraid of enjoy his ministrations than anything else.

"Alright you leave me no choice," he said before he gracefully stood and swooped her up over his shoulder and walked out of the shower and into his bedroom.

Ella squealed in protest but remained powerless. Dropping her on the bed, he attached her wrists to the bed swiftly.

Not being able to move, Ella tugged on her wrists and tried to get out of her current situation -wet and naked on her captor's bed- as best she could. Clearly failing, she lay still and waited for his next move.

His eyes devoured her and she instantly felt so small in comparison. She wiggled under his intense stare and prayed he would get whatever he was going to do over with.

Kneeling on the bed in front of her, her pushed her knees apart. Evan just stared at her glistening pussy while she attempted to close her legs. Ella felt her face burning with humiliation at the lewd display of her body and hoped he wouldn't harm her... again.

Slowly, he lowered his face to her hot mound and began kissing the soft flesh that surrounded it. Inching closer and closer, Evan teased her untrained body until she felt she would explode from his teasing.

Suddenly his tongue was on her again and he licked his way up her hot slit the way he had before, over and over again. Spurred on by the sweet noises she was making, his tongue slipped into her soft folds as he drank in her unique essence.

He played with her slowly and softly for what felt like an eternity until his lips surrounded center of her pleasure. Evan stroked her sensitive button at the top of her sex until she was writhing beneath him with unfulfilled need.

Ella felt like she was going to burst. She had never felt something so odd, so good, so strong before in her life. She didn't know what was going to come next. The pressure built inside her and coiled tighter and tighter until she came for the first time.

She let out a high pitched scream as he stroked her through her orgasm while her body came unglued beneath him. It went on for so long the deep pleasure turned into pain. When Evan didn't quit the agonizing pleasure with his tongue, she felt her core pulsing again with the need of release.

"Please... Sir, n-no more, no more," she breathed between gasps and screams.

"Oh yes, one more sweetheart," he said all too sweetly before delving into her depths once again.

Hot tears began to flow across her delicate face. She didn't think she could do it again.

Evan suckled her clit and pulled it into his mouth as he licked and stroked her soft pink lips until he had her coming for him a third time.

Once Ella came down from her high, he got off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. As soon as the door shut she fell into an exhausted sleep from the intense pleasure she just experienced.

* * * * * * * *

As Daniels was riding along, he thought about his life with his best friend. One thing she was known for was her stubbornness and love for adventure. It took a while to convince her to go places they weren't supposed to but when he succeeded, Ella always had so much fun.

'I should have gotten her out riding more often,' he scorned himself.

'What if something really is wrong?' he wondered.

'But what if it's not? I'm sure she's fine... I hope...'

A sound of rustling in the bushes nearby drug him from his thoughts. With his pistol aimed and Ariat steadied, he waited until the rustling ceased.

Once it ended, Daniel got off of his horse and said, "Show yourself or I shoot!"

After a moment, a small rabbit scurried from behind the brush.

"Oh, hi there," he said with a laugh as he holstered his gun. Another noise came from the bush and he turned back and shot twice. A deep thud sounded before he was attacked from behind by a large burly man.

The man began to fiercely strangle Daniel from behind when in an attempt to startle him with the power associated with that home he announced "Daniel Ashton, please join us to DeLeone Manse."

Struggling to free himself from the cruel man's grasp, Daniel gripped his gun and shot him in the side and leapt on top of Ariat and sped off toward home.

'DeLeone Manse, that's where I'll start.'

* * * * * * * *

A loud knock startles Mayve from her daydream.

"Yes?" she said as she opened the door. Before Aaron could say anything Mayve wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Oh! Aaron! Thank God," she said. "Where's Daniel? He's been gone all day. He even missed our lunch date and it's already six," she rambled to him.

"Umm, Mrs. Ashton, Daniel is out searching for Ella. She was taken late last night. He sent me here to protect you from a similar fate. May I come in ma'am?" he spoke quickly.

"Yes, yes, of course," Mayve said, ushering him into her new home. "Please tell me what happened," she asked.

"Alright," he said and began telling her distressed form every detail to his knowledge.

* * * * * * * *

"Where are you going?" Laney asked her husband as he pulled his jacket on.

"I am going to look for Ella. Don't worry love, I won't be gone long. Say around seven," Mauro explained to his wife as calmly as possible. His emotions were currently out of control and that was dangerous.

'Remember what you've always taught Ella and Daniel, learn to deal. You can sort this out,' he thought in an attempt to soothe his frayed nerves.

As he approached the meeting place on foot, a sleek black car was already there waiting for him. As Mauro approached the back window slid down, revealing his debtor.

Evan spoke smoothly and calmly as if he were discussing things of leisure and not his new pet's future.

"Make this quick Mauro," he warned. "I have a previous situation I need to... *handle*" he told the older man.

"I want my daughter back Mr. Edmonds," he said, his voice lacking any hint of courage. "I will have your money as soon as I can, please bring her back. I guarantee you I can get it within the year," Mauro pleaded.

"Actually, I think not," the younger man responded. "I am quite fond of the girl now. Also, I do believe you are forgetting interest so there is no possible way you will have it that soon. Once you have all of my money, we will talk again."

He began to roll the window up but stopped and added, "Oh, by the way. Tell your ward, Daniel, to back off. You know as well as I that she is my legal property. I can and will take valuable things from him, starting with his precious little bride if his independent search continues."

12