Learning to Improvise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you afraid?"

"Yes...please...don't make me..."

"You said you'd do anything! Lying whore!"

"Yes! No—I didn't lie! Please don't hurt me!"

"Are you going to give me your pussy?"

"Please...don't make me..."

"Yes or no?"

"Yes..."

Stacey closed her eyes and took a deep breath, holding it in. This whole tough guy thing was kind of killing the mood from before, but she knew she was going to get what she wanted. She felt his hands slide slowly up her legs and wrap around her ankles tightly. Then she felt his cock slide slowly into her pussy. It was a slow but firm thrust and then at the apex, when his whole length was inside her, he stopped.

"Tell me you want me."

"I...I want you." She whispered.

"Louder!"

"I want you!" This time she said it loud, but maintained the fear he was looking for.

"Now tell me you want me to fuck your pussy hard—say it loud whore!"

"Fuck me! Fuck my pussy hard, Please!"

He began to slide his cock in and out of her. They were slow deliberate thrusts, all the way in as far as he could push his cock and then as far back out as he could without popping out of her soft wetness. As he fucked her he ran his hands up and down her legs slowly rubbing them.

"Are you still scared?"

"Yes! Please...hurry! But don't hurt me...I've never had anyone inside me. It hurts..." with that Stacey began to breath deeply. She moaned with each thrust, a moan that walked the line between pain and pleasure.

With her moans, Harken began to thrust faster. He took his hands off her legs and put them on her breasts. He cupped them and then he squeezed them in his hands hard. He pulled at her nipples, stretching them several inches. Stacey was getting close again and was having to use all her mental powers to keep playing the game.

"Please Mr. Harken you're going to fast! Too deep!! It hurts!! Slow down please!"

He took his hands off her breasts and placed them on the desk and began to pound her as fast, and as hard, and a deep as he could. Stacey was getting close to that orgasmic wave and could barely control herself, but somehow she managed to keep playing the game, "Oh God! Not so fast! It hurts! Don't cum inside me!! Please!! You're fucking me too hard!! Slow down!!" Stacey finally let go and the wave of orgasm flooded over her.

"Oh God! Oh God!! I'm cumming!! Mr. Harken I'm cumming sooooo hard!!"

11

Stacey's whole body was quivering in ecstasy. Her screams and moans of passion had become whimpers of pure satisfaction as Harken slowly but steadily continued to thrust his cock in about out of her pussy. A smile of complete satisfaction had taken over her face for a brief moment until she realized something. Harken was still fucking her. The wetness that was pouring out of her pussy was all her own.

Harken still wore that evil smile and his thrusts were now slowing to a very relaxed pace. He leaned his body over hers and put his mouth only half an inch away from her ear.

"Are you ready to pay the price, you little whore?"

Stacey whimpered fearfully but was able to whisper, "Yes Mr. Harken."

With one swift motion Harken flipped her from her back to her abdomen. Her feet dangled an inch over the floor as her legs hung over the rear of his desk. Stacey lifted the upper half of her body and supported her weight with her elbows. She closed her eyes tightly and clenched both her hands together tightly. He leaned over her back and whispered in her ear, "Are you a naughty girl, Stacey?"

"Yes Mr. Harken"

"Do you need to be punished?"

"Yes Mr. Harken"

"Tell me to fuck your ass, Stacey."

"Oh Mr. Harken, I have been a very naughty girl. I need to be punished. Please teach me a lesson and fuck me in my ass."

"Is that was you want? Tell me!"

Stacey raised up her ass with her hip and looked back at Harken with the wide, misty, young eyes he loved and said, "Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. Fuck me in the ass like the naughty girl I've been!" Harken stood up straight. He took both his hands and stroked her ass cheeks. He gave the left ass cheek a small but sharp smack. He took one hand and spread her ass cheeks apart and placed the other hand oh her right hip.

Stacey whimpered, but still kept her eyes locked with his. He watched her eyes as he slid his cock just into the beginning of her ass. She winced as the tip of his cock popped into her ass, and then he slowly but firmly pushed his cock deep into her ass.

"Oh my god...slow, slow, slow..."

"Tell me what you feel?"

"I feel your cock in my ass Mr. Harken."

"Why is it there?"

"Because I have been a naughty girl and I need to be punished."

"You'd better say your sorry then."

"I'm sorry Mr. Harken. Please fuck my ass hard."

He placed his other hand on her left hip and began to slide his cock in and out of her ass. As he slid his cock deep into her ass, he squeezed both her hips hard.
"Yes, fuck it hard...I've been very bad!"

He began to fuck her ass deep and fast. Stacey could tell this wouldn't take long. She decided to end it.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck it now! I want you to fuck my ass and cum inside it!"

"Where's my cock?"

"Its deep my ass! Because I am a naughty whore!"

"Do you want it to be over??"

"Yes!! Please!!! It hurts and I've been so naughty! Punish me!! Cum in my ass!!"

He grasped both her hips and thrust his cock in and out of her ass fast and hard. He was on the edge.

"Fuck my ass!! Cum in my ass, Please! Please cum in my ass Mr. Harken!! Please!!"

With one final deep thrust he came deep in her ass. Stacey laid still as he collapsed over her, and she could feel his hot load spurting out into her ass. It may not have gone according to plan, but she had gotten what she wanted...as she always did.

12