Learning to Let Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take the control any longer, and took matters into my own hands. I braced my hands on his legs and grinding the hell out of his cock, just as he had teased me before. This time, I was going to cum, regardless of what he wanted. Jim reached up, grabbing my arms and twisting my wrists behind my back. I continued to grind back and forth on his cock, yelling out, knowing I was going to cum hard. I opened my eyes to see Scott stroking himself, building with my performance. My breasts pronounced and my moans getting louder. I got to the point I was hitting my gspot in the rhythm I needed and came with reckless abandon, screaming and panting.

Before I could come down from my orgasm, Scott pulled me off Jim and placed me on my knees on the ground. He told me to open my mouth and both he and Jim stroked their cocks vigorously. I saw Jim's body tense and stuck out my tongue. His jizz hit the side of my face and tongue. I opened my eyes to see Scott pumping and grunting and shooting his load on my chest. They both stroked their cocks until they were empty and I was covered in cum.

After some time, Scott pulled me off of my knees and walked me to my clothes. He used my underwear to clean off my face and then kissed me deeply. "You did a good job tonight Brooke. The dirty little slut came out a bit." I blushed and nodded as I began to dress. After we were dressed, Scott walked me over to Jim, who kissed me as Scott had. Jim didn't say anything, turned and walked back towards the way he came. Scott guided me back towards the bar we had started at.

"I can't wait for next time," he whispered in my ear.

12