Learning to Let Go Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't sleep with men on a first date." She said into my ear as we rode the underground back to Victoria. I was glad she couldn't see my reaction because I felt horrified by it. I wanted to be understanding of her wishes, but I really desperately needed to fuck her. Maybe she felt my body tense or something because she followed the comment up with. "Don't worry. I'm making and exception with you. I don't think I've ever been this wet before."

I didn't know what to say to that. In fact, I had this sort of blinkered view of the world at that point where all I could focus on was getting her home and her clothes off. The train came to a stop and she flashed me a look that went beyond aroused, it was base animal carnality. It made me catch my breath a little; like deep down I had maybe bitten off more than I could chew. My hand automatically found hers and we stepped onto the platform with her leading the way to the escalators. Jen bounded on and caught a step two above the one I was on; which put her arse a little higher than eye level to me. It was a perfect angle for my imagination to picture what her pussy might look like from behind. Call it a slight kink but that for me is something I always enjoy; I have it pretty bad when it comes to a sexy bum on top of a gorgeous pair of legs. It was clear that Jen had everything I could ever want in this regard and I was determined to pull her jeans down, bend her over, and eat her out from behind as soon as I could. I looked right at the spot I wanted to bury my tongue inside and realised that the shadow I was looking at was a little too dark there. It dawned on me that she was so wet it had saturated her jeans; Jen was so horny she'd soaked through denim. I'd never heard of that happening, but there it was right in front of my eyes, so close I could literally lean forward and lick it.

Continues in Part 4.

12