Learning to Let Go Pt. 04

Story Info
Dan and Jenny enjoy the Swingers Club.
5.7k words
4.48
41k
65

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,105 Followers

As we drove from the Adult Theater, Jenny slid close to me and snuggled up against my side. I kissed her hard, with my arm around her.

"I love you, Jenny," I told her.

"You're just saying the because you're horny." She laughed and rubbed my thigh.

"Well," I started to say, "I am horny as hell, but I love you even when I'm not horny."

I told her that I realized that Phil and Teresa seemed alright. I guess his reaction to the black guy groping her had won me over. I had put thoughts of the black guy out of my head, but this conversation brought it back.

"I can't believe that guy just started feeling you up like that. You didn't seem to mind his hand." I chuckled as I said it, then asked, "Did you realize he was feeling your ass?"

She didn't answer right away. She finally spoke, "I was so turned on and caught up in what I was doing to you."

"Yeah, but that doesn't answer my question. I could tell by your reaction when the guy touched you that you noticed it. It didn't bother you?"

It was apparent that she was thinking about how to answer me. I waited, and she said, "Well, under the circumstances, It didn't bother me. I was surprised, of course, but I was so turned on. I thought it was Phil."

I laughed, "Oh, so that made it ok?"

She giggled, "Well, yeah."

Her words surprised me a little. I wasn't sure why it would have been ok for Phil to have been doing it. So, I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well," she started to explain, "I felt his hand on my ass, and I was surprised. But, then my ass was basically sticking in Phil and Teresa's faces. So when he touched my ass and rubbed my pussy, I just assumed it was Phil. It felt good, so I was ok with it. I liked it. But, then when he started fingering me and pushed his fingers into me, I could tell it wasn't Phil, but I wasn't sure what was going on. I figured you would protect me, so I just enjoyed the feeling."

I was getting turned on again, and my cock was hard, but I was also confused. "I don't understand. How did you know it wasn't Phil fingering you?"

"I wasn't sure, but it felt different. The fingers felt much larger than Phil's did." She answered, giggling.

"Wait, what?" I asked, "What do you mean felt bigger than Phil's?"

"I mean his fingers were much bigger than when Phil had fingered me."

I could hardly breathe. "What do you mean when Phil fingered you? When the hell did Phil finger you?"

She started kissing my neck. "You know," she whispered, "he was fingering me while I sucked your cock the first time."

"He was what?" I asked not believing my ears. "He was fingering you? I thought you were fingering yourself!"

She giggled, "I was, but I felt his fingers on me, and he moved my hand away. I tried to stop him, but he just held his hand on my pussy. I was sucking you, and he started moving his fingers and, well, I let him. "

Now I remembered her actions and watching her ass. I hadn't realized at the time that she also had both of her hands on me when she was cumming.

"He was finger fucking you while you came that first time?" I asked, slightly surprised.

"Mmmm hmmm," She said softly, mouth pulling on my ear lob, hand squeezing my cock. "and the second time."

I remembered after I finished cumming, she had laid her head on my belly and had come surprisingly hard.

"So, that's why you were so friendly with them," I whispered, as her mouth and hand were lulling me into acceptance.

She started to unzip my pants. I let her.

"And that's why you wanted to sit next to them." It was more of a statement than a question.

She unzipped my pants, pulled my cock out and lowered her head to my lap. "But, I always want this," she said just before taking my cock into her mouth.

I groaned as she began to suck me. I watched as her mouth moved up and down my shaft slowly, and a thought hit me. "If you and Teresa had switched cars," I started asking, pausing as she sucked deep, then continued, "uhh, would you have done this to Phil?"

She slid her mouth up my shaft, licked around then head and responded with a question, "Would you want me to?"

I couldn't believe we were having this conversation. Just a couple of hours ago, this topic would have caused a much different reaction in both of us. I reached between Jenny's legs and felt her pussy. It was dripping wet. I slid two fingers inside her and said, "Yes."

She moaned and rocked her hips. "I would have anyway," she said with a slight giggle, then sucked me aggressively. It was all I could do to stay on the road.

Her words turned me on incredibly. I was shocked by her admission, but I liked it. I groaned and pushed her head down as I said, "Good."

The GPS unit announced our arrival, and I swung the SUV into the parking lot. The club was in another building that could have once been a warehouse. This one didn't look as bad as the adult theater, and the parking lot was well paved and nicely lit. I could see a relatively clean looking motel in the adjacent lot, beyond a wooden fence.

I pulled into a parking spot and stopped the car. Jenny didn't quit her sucking, so I fingered her pussy as she blew me. I think she was determined to get me off, but I wanted to wait until later, so reluctantly, I pulled her up and kissed her. It was then she noticed we had parked.

"Oh, we're here," she said, laughing.

Jenny sat up and looked out the driver's window. Teresa and Phil were approaching and saw her head come up from my lap. They both smiled as I put my cock back in my pants and we got out of the SUV.

"I'm jealous," Phil said laughing, "I didn't get a blowjob on the ride over here."

I laughed and told him that he would have if the wives had switched cars. He said he would have to keep that in mind for the next trip. The club looked well maintained, with a well-lit entrance and a sign that said "Club Iniquity".

"Odd name for a club," Jenny said as I opened the door for everyone and we went inside. There was a small entry hall, with a counter on the left side. A pretty twenty-something woman with blonde hair was smiling at us from behind the counter, dressed in a very revealing dress that accentuated her large breasts.

"Hi," she greeted us, with a deep Texas drawl, "welcome to Iniquity. Is this your first time here?"

We explained that it was and that we had come to see Tamara perform. We paid the entrance fee, and she stopped us as we were attempting to leave.

"I just need to go over the rules with you and get you to sign this acknowledgment," she explained, and she turned a plastic-coated card to us so that we can read it. She pointed at each of the rules as she told them to us.

"Club Iniquity is a swingers club. Appropriate conduct is required at all times," she began, and I think all four of us nearly fainted. Well, that explained the name. Nobody spoke.

"Women are allowed to go topless anywhere inside, as are men, but we ask that you not go fully bottomless at the bar and dance floor," she continued, looking to us for acknowledgment.

I spoke for the group, "Ok."

"There are private cabanas, with table service. They feature a sectional sofa near the dance floor with curtains that you can close if you want. You can play around there, but if you're going to be fully naked and going at it, we ask you to close the curtains. You can leave them open if you're just playing around or doing oral. People like to show off and watch." She paused again.

"Ok," I replied, nodding.

"If you interact with other guests, remember three simple rules: ask before joining, no means no, and don't be a dick." She chuckled as she finished the rules.

We all let out a nervous laugh, and I added, "Ok."

"You can get drinks at the bar, and the open tabletops are first-come-first-serve. Will you be interested in a cabana tonight?" She asked, looking expectantly at us. I asked her how much were they and she explained that it was $150 for two hours with a bottle of "well" liquor and all the setups and munchies we needed. $300 to upgrade a premium bottle and $500 for top shelf. If we wanted a private room, they were $500 to $1000 for 2 hours depending on what we ordered.

"If I want a cabana with Ketel One vodka, how much is that?" I asked, again, speaking for our silent group.

"That would be three-hundred for two hours," she replied immediately.

I handed her my credit card, "Let's do that." I concluded. My wife gave me a surprised look, but, held onto my arm more tightly.

After running my card, the hostess turned us over to a pretty waitress named Shelly, who led us inside and to our cabana. To call it a cabana was a bit of an exaggeration. It was a large, square booth, with seats on three sides. The fourth side was open and faced the dance floor. There was a central square table in the center, and four columns, leading up to what appeared to be a big canopy, like for a bed. It had purple velvet drapes tied to each corner that could be untied and spread out to give concealment on the front and sides. Mirrors lined the back wall.

Jenny went in first and scooted around to the middle, facing the dance floor. Phil and Teresa hesitated for a moment, and then Phil went around to the left to sit beside Jenny and Teresa slid in beside me. Just as we were getting settled, Shelly returned with a bottle of Ketel One vodka on ice. With her was the bartender, named Anthony, who brought us a set of mixers, condiments, and snacks. The table was equipped with a buzzer in case we needed anything from the bar.

I busied myself pouring drinks for everyone. I made Cosmopolitans for Teresa and Jenny and dirty martinis for Phil and I. When the cocktails were ready, we shared a quick toast, and then the awkward silence set in.

I looked around at everyone, sipping my drink, "So," I said, then ran out of things to add.

Phil nodded and replied, "So," but had nothing constructive to add. It was Teresa who broke the ice.

"So," she began, just like we had, but then quickly added, "the Adult Theater sure was interesting. My favorite part was when Jenny was on all four sucking your cock Dan, and Phil fingered her to two hard orgasms."

Jenny sat forward looking at the other woman and laughed, "Well, I'm glad I explained that to Dan in the car on the way over here."

Teresa edged closer to me until our legs were touching. "I just wanted to get that out on the table, because I think Dan owes me two orgasms now."

Phil chuckled and put his hand on Jenny's thigh. Jenny leaned slightly against Phil and smiled up at him. He raised his glass towards me, "Careful, Dan. Teresa's keeping score."

I felt more than a little uncomfortable. It seemed like everyone else was much further along the path to acceptability with all of this than I was. "I see," I replied, trying to sound cheerful, but failing, "let's hope I don't get any more behind."

I saw Jenny recoil a little from my words, and she moved away from Phil several inches. Then I added, "I mean before I get caught up." With that, I put my arm on the back of the chair around Teresa. She snuggled in under my arm, her hand moving to my leg. I saw Jenny watching me closely; then she leaned back against Phil.

I quickly finished my martini then suggested we do some dancing. Everyone seemed to like the idea, so I led Teresa out to the dancefloor, and I watched Phil similarly escort my wife. Some unspoken decision had apparently been made to swap partners, and I went along, not wanting to be the only person not into it.

We danced to a couple of songs. For me, it was a little awkward. Both songs were upbeat, so there was not a lot of physical contact. I kept watching Jenny, and we would exchange periodic glances. She seemed to be having a great time. I tried to make sure Teresa did too.

After the second song, the music stopped, and someone introduced Tamara. We were very close to the small stage at the front of the room and cheered when she came out. I was surprised by her outfit. Gone was the subtle, yet somewhat conservative black dress she had worn at the restaurant. Instead, she was wearing very sexy lingerie that left little to the imagination. She saw us and blew us a kiss then sat at a keyboard and started to play.

Her songs were mostly slow, and about halfway through the first one, Teresa pulled me into an embrace and started slow dancing with me. I smiled at her and looked around for Jenny, finding her and Phil several feet away also slow dancing, He had both hands on her ass, and she seemed to be enjoying it.

Teresa pulled my body tightly against hers and put my hands on her ass. "That's better," she said, with her mouth close to my ear.

I squeezed her ass and massaged the cheeks through the fabric of her skirt. She started kissing my neck and my cock, which had been semi-erect this whole time sprang to full erection. She felt it pressing against her crotch, and she smiled, "And that's even better!" she moaned.

The song ended, and we applauded, turning to look up at Tamara. The next song started, and it was another slow, sultry number. We continued dancing, and I was becoming lost with my arousal. I suddenly realized I hadn't seen Jenny in a while. I looked around for her, but couldn't find her. "They went back to the cabana," Teresa said into my ear as she rubbed my cock through my pants.

My eyes darted back across the dancefloor to our cabana, and sure enough, they were sitting on the sofa. Phil had his left arm around her and was kissing her hard, with his right hand visibly between her legs. "Uhh, do you want to go back and have a drink?" I asked, making up a reason to go back.

"Sure," she nodded, "I could use one."

I took her hand and led her back. We entered the cabana, but Phil and Jenny hadn't looked up. She had spread her legs wide, and he had two fingers inside her pussy, working them firmly and slowly as they made out. We sat down together, and Jenny suddenly pulled away, looking at us with a surprised look on her face. Phil glanced our way then began sucking on her exposed nipple. She moaned and was looking at me with her mouth open. I could tell she wanted reassurance. I blew her a kiss, then started making drinks.

She let out a loud moan and started grinding her hips, holding Phil's head in her hands. She was looking at me, eyes locked with mine for several seconds before she closed them tightly and gasped, "Oh fuck, baby" then turned her attention back to Phil.

I started shaking cocktails, and Teresa sat behind me, with her hands around my waist stroking me through my pants and fumbling with my zipper.

As I started pouring the drinks, I heard a male voice, "Well, well, you made it." Surprised I looked up to find Josh, the bartender from the restaurant entering our cabana. Jenny sat up, and Phill pulled his hand out of her pussy, as she lowered her skirt, trying to recover a bit of her composure,

"Josh!" Jenny exclaimed, "Hey!"

I greeted Josh and offered him a drink. "Reversal of roles," I said with a grin, "Can I make you a martini?"

He accepted my offer and sat down between Jenny and Teresa. While I made the drinks, Jenny introduced Josh and explained who he was to everyone. He apologized for intruding, but Jenny and Teresa assured him he was not imposing. I finished making the drinks and passed them out, then sat down next to Phil's wife and offered a toast.

"Here's to new friends and new experiences, may they both come often," I said, stressing the word "come." Everyone laughed and tipped their glasses. Tamara finished another song, and we let out a few cheers and applauded loudly. She waved at us and started another song.

I noticed that both Josh and Phil had gotten extremely close to Jenny, who looked to be eating it up. Teresa pulled on my chin, and I turned my face into her as she kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back, hands moving to her 36-D tits and squeezing them. She practically rolled her body against my hands, breathing in deeply.

She broke away long enough to pull her top off and throw it to the side. As she did, I cast a quick glance to my wife. Her dress was open entirely. Phil was sucking on her right breast and Josh the left. She had her hands on both men's cocks, gripping them through their pants. I didn't have much time to look at Jenny as Teresa straddled my lap and pressed her tits against my face.

I began to lick around one nipple, then sucked it into my mouth, rolling my tongue around it firmly. Teresa let out a shuddering groan and pulled my head tightly to her breast. She had her skirt up over her hips and was grinding on my crotch. I moved my hands onto her bare ass and began to knead the full, round cheeks.

Teresa's nipple was longer and thicker feeling in my mouth than Jenny's. I used my tongue to massage them as I sucked. I heard a noise and looked up to see our waitress refreshing our setups. She smiled and said, "Don't mind me," before moving to untie the curtains and close them, leaving us to some privacy. "Buzz me if you need anything."

I was beyond aroused. I wanted to fuck Teresa badly, but I could not keep my eyes from wandering to Jenny. I was worried this might be too much for her, but I need not have been. I heard her let out a gasp, then a deep moan. I turned my head to look and was surprised to see Phil was kneeling between her open legs, lapping at her pussy, with long slow licks from the bottom to the top, over and over again, making her hips grind and buck, following his tongue.

Josh was standing next to Jenny, with his right foot up on the sofa. He was fondling her tits with his left hand as his right hand held her by the head. His cock was thrusting in and out of her mouth. She was looking up into his eyes, oblivious of Teresa and me.

"I wanted to touch these all night," Josh said as he squeezed Jenny's full tits, "since you kept showing them to me."

Jenny moaned again, mouth full of cock.

"You wanted to suck this cock all night, too," he said fucking her mouth faster, "Didn't you?"

Jenny pulled her mouth off, licked from the balls to the tip and said, "Oh yes, I did."

Teresa whispered in my ear, "I've wanted this cock all night." She started sliding down to her knees, unbuckling my belt and opening my pants. I helped her pull them down and kicked my shoes off. She knelt between my legs and took my hard cock in her hand stroking it, as she licked my balls.

Jenny saw her and spoke to her, "That's it, Teresa, Dan's been a good boy all night. It's time he got a reward."

I stared at my wife, still slightly lost and confused, but as Teresa's mouth engulfed the head of my cock, groaned loudly. Jenny blew me a kiss and said, "Enjoy it, baby."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I started focusing my attention on Teresa, reaching down to fondle her tits as she sucked me. And, man, did she know how to suck. She worked my cock skillfully with her mouth, taking it deep into her mouth and wiggling her tongue. "Oh fuck, that's good!" I exclaimed.

Teresa only moaned and sucked me harder.

I heard Josh say, "Fuck yeah, man, fuck her tight pussy." Phil replied, "Oh, I will."

I watched as he moved up from licking her pussy to suck on her tits, holding his cock in his hand. He rubbed the head up and down in her wet slit, and she groaned in pleasure, sucking Josh even harder. Then she let out a squeal, and Phil groaned out, "Ohhh, fuck," at the same time, telling us all that he was now inside my wife's pussy.

I pulled Teresa up off her knees, and she helped me out of the rest of my clothes. Everyone else was already naked. She kissed me again and then straddled my lap, reaching down between us to hold my cock. I gasped as she rubbed the head against her wet, hot pussy and then almost roared as she pushed her hips down and my cock slid inside her. Teresa's was the first new pussy I'd been in since Jenny and I were dating, and the feeling was magical.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,105 Followers
12