Learning to Let Go Pt. 06

Story Info
A pleasurable end to the first date.
5.2k words
4.58
9.5k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Learning to Let Go is an 8 part continuous series; so if you were naughty and skipped ahead I urge you to start at the beginning or the following may make little sense.

Welcome to Part 6.

*****

2009

Much as I was enjoying having my mouth on Jen's, kissing on a train was proving to be very awkward as we sat side by side returning from our date. It reminded me of how I had a slight dislike for lying in bed facing my partner on my side. One arm would sit uselessly under my body and eventually would become uncomfortable. The only difference with train seats was that in a bed at least you got to lie down. Still, I couldn't help myself. I had to have my lips on hers whenever possible and throughout the journey had done little else other than make out.

We had decided to get off at a stop closer to Jen's house with the unspoken agreement that I would be going there, not going home. She had become a little coy as we got closer to our destination and while I was not worried about her backing out exactly, I didn't want to throw the idea in her face. Jen didn't want to come across like a slut, or an easy lay, I had gathered that much; and her going home with me seemed to put her at odds with herself. Our level of arousal appeared to have plateaued, or was maybe off-set by nerves; the waiting slowly driving me mad.

The train entered a short tunnel, we broke our kiss, and made our way over to the doors. I had my back to a wall panel and as the train braked her body was pressed harder and harder against mine. It felt so good to feel the full length of her and when my eyes met hers I could tell she thought the same. A few seconds later and the train emerged from the tunnel next to a platform and lurched to a halt. I hit the open button as soon as it lit up and after the door slid across we stepped into the evening air.

"Which way?" I said, eager to get moving. Jen grabbed my hand and I followed her out of a side exit I didn't even know was there.

"It's not far." she said and sort of caught herself before saying more. I noted we were walking at what could be described as "business pace" which I hoped meant she felt the same urgency that I did. Unlike the rest of the day, Jen talked pretty much non-stop, pointing out where her sister lived as we walked past or a shop that she used to work in. I really couldn't care less as we both knew this for the small talk that it was; but now her anxiety was becoming tangible.

"This is my road." Jen turned us down a housing estate off the main road "I live in the house on the end there." She said pointing. It wasn't a large house by any stretch of the imagination but at least the area didn't seem run down and I found myself worrying about Jen's safety for no obvious reason. She pushed through a small iron gate and let go of my hand to hunt for the keys in her handbag. I waited behind her - never taking my eyes off her arse - while she unlocked the door and walked in.

"Sorry about the mess. I err... I didn't expect to have company." Her kitchen was on the left, a toilet on the right, as she walked me through into the living room. All around I saw tell-tale signs of Jen getting ready for our date; hairspray left on a counter top, ironing board and iron still out, a cup of either tea or coffee that hadn't been finished on a coffee table, and of course, multiple items of clothing strewn across the furniture. Apart from that it was very clean; to the point I wondered if she might have some underlying OCD or something.

"You didn't expect me to come home with you?" Jen didn't meet my eyes.

"Not today. No." Then added "Hey let me get you a drink." Before I could say anything else she was walking back into her kitchen, hanging her coat up in the hallway as she went. "What do you want?"

"Just a glass of water would be great." I lied. I didn't want to have a fucking drink of anything. Clearly Jen was spooked by this situation, and now I knew if I didn't do something I would end up going home without getting into her knickers. I'd have accepted that a lot easier if she hadn't been so horny, and found myself to on the wrong side of the no fucking on the first date rule. I could hear her running the tap and decided to take my jacket off and fold it down onto a chair. Jen came back in holding two glasses of water as I just stood looking at her.

"Here." She offered my glass which I took from her and set down on the coffee table next to my leg. Something inside me had decided enough was enough and I took a step forward so that our bodies were only just separated. I didn't say anything; Jen just stared up at me, waiting. My hand stroked her cheek and the other hand took her glass from her, which I placed next to mine on the table.

"This has never happened to me before." She said as I turned back to face her.

"You want to wait?" I gambled.

"No. But I ought to."

"Says who?"

"No one." I'd had enough of this shit and wrapped my arms around her pulling her tightly against me. I kissed her hard, my intentions clear and I felt her body respond regardless of what her morals were telling her. She didn't really weigh that much and I knew I could lift her off her feet if I wanted to but instead I walked her backwards to her sofa. I could feel her starting to resist a little and there was a good amount of concern in my mind regarding how far I could take this before I was really being out of order. I would not force her - the idea disgusted me - but I suspected that she was on the knife's edge of letting go.

With her reluctance and my insistence we essentially fell on the sofa with her legs somehow over my lap as she lay on her back. I leaned over to kiss her and ended up with both her lower legs against my right shoulder, my body folding her in half. Her flexibility was demonstrated by how easily she accepted this position allowing my mouth to close on hers. There was no doubt her mood was coming back and I could tell that she enjoyed being pushed into it a little. If she wanted me off her she had the strength to literally catapult me away; every part of her body was solid muscle. Everywhere my hands roamed found barely yielding flesh under her clothes and as our kisses went deeper so did her body allow mine closer until her legs were pinned tightly between her chest and mine.

I harboured a sexual hunger now that completely consumed me. I had to get to her skin and I didn't care how it happened. Options floated across my mind's eye while I enjoyed our tongues dancing together, Jen's breathing catching every now and then speckled with little murmurs of approval. There's a certain formality about getting a girl naked in that the expectation is to remove her top first. This only applies the first time, but, I couldn't really get my hands under Jen's top, let alone take it off. I broke contact and sat up. Jen proved her flexibility because her legs stayed where they were instead of springing up, although I barely registered this.

"What's wrong?" She said a little startled. I found myself looking at down at her like a predator because I was going to have her without a doubt; her hair was a mess which just made her look wild and she was on her back with the seam of her jeans cutting a deep groove right along her pussy. Right there, right on that spot, she was still damp and now I could see it clearly. Saliva came unbidden, I needed to taste her cream, and fuck it, I was going to do it now.

My movements happened so fast she hadn't registered I'd pulled her legs onto my shoulders and literally ripped all the buttons on her jeans open until after I'd done it. I was well into the process of tugging them over her hips when she started to protest.

"Fucking hell... no... I need... a... fucking shower!" I didn't care.

"I'm fucking tasting you Jen." We started to wrestle a little bit but I'd had the element of surprise and by the time she could put up a real fight I'd already exposed her smooth cunt and was busy trying to fight her legs out of the way. I had three advantages here; here jeans were half way down which meant her legs were held together and she couldn't use them independently; I was considerably stronger than she gave me credit for; and I'd been training in martial arts since I was five. Even so, it was a real challenge to get her to remain still.

"Shit! Don't! I... I need to clean up Yoshi!" Her uncertainty clearly tempered each statement because she wanted me to put my mouth on her as much as she worried for her modesty. However I tried though, I could not get her to remain still; her legs were simply just too strong to hold without hurting her. So I gave up for a second and looked at her. She caught my expression and looked back at me confused.

"What was that noise?" I whispered to her. She lay back and looked over to the front door. It was an old ruse, but deception was as effective then as it had been throughout history. While she was distracted I gently eased her hips back and licked greedily along her wet slit.

"Ohhhhh you... Fucker!" She whispered, but I could tell now my tongue was on her she wouldn't want it removed. I'd never seen a pussy this wet before sex in my life, and I could lap so much of her juices up it was more like runny ice-cream. There was a definite texture; it wasn't just moisture with flavour. Her labia were puffy to the point I had to really press my mouth down to get to Jen's opening. One of my arms pushed her legs back to lift her pussy up to my mouth, while the other one supported her lower back. I knew I couldn't easily make her cum in this position but I didn't care. For the moment I was content to slowly lick and kiss her beautiful cunt. I remembered her on the escalator and how much I wanted to eat her out and I smiled to myself, proud of my catch. She was fucking gorgeous to look at like this; sexy, really fucking sexy, with almost all her clothes on except for the part of her that ought to have been covered most.

"Mmm... yes Yoshi, that feels so good." She purred softly.

"I want you Jen." I said honestly. She giggled, probably from my breath on her.

"God but I need it baby." I stopped what I was doing and looked over at her. Those piercing eyes weren't holding back anything and her stare hit me with both barrels. I sat up and went to arrange myself in front of her so I could fuck her like that, on her back. But I wasn't the only one with some moves, and she sprang at me like a cat, pinning my back to the sofa. I found myself looking up at her as she knelt on the edge of the chair between my legs; her hands on my shoulders and jeans half way down her thighs as she looked down at me. Her hair flowed all around her face and there was nothing tame in her demeanour as she eyed me coolly, her head tipped to one side; the hunter had very much become the hunted.

I could've moved her, maybe tossed her onto her back again, but I actually quite liked the playful expression on her face as she reached down to unbutton my shirt. I don't know if she was doing it on purpose, but I caught her biting her lip while she concentrated with the task at hand; I think girls must realise this sends men a little wild with desire. For my part I was more than happy to play with her lower abdomen which was so taut I couldn't take either my eyes or my fingers from it. Just where her legs joined her hips I could trace her veins - I mean, it wasn't as if she looked like an Olympic sprinter or anything, but you could tell this body could really perform. It wasn't there to just be looked at and admired; it had as much purpose as my own. This thought really captured my imagination of what I appreciated in my partner; Jen was no façade, she wasn't there as a show piece. Her body was for her, to do the things she wanted to do. As her hands pushed my shirt open I realised I deeply respected her as a person and I wanted more than just sex from her. I wanted everything; I wanted a relationship with her.

"Jesus, but I wanted to get my hands on your chest for so long." Jen said, brining my thoughts back to the situation at hand. I laughed.

"I'm afraid there were aspects of you I liked first." She cocked her head again.

"That so?" And then dropped to the floor and started to run her tongue across my stomach. "I love your body y'know?" She said smiling up at me.

"The hair doesn't bother you?"

"Mmm you're not a gorilla baby. A little hair is sexy. Masculine." She was kissing down the centre of my body until she reached the top of my trousers. Jen bit her lip again, and this time I could tell it wasn't on purpose. She took her time undoing my belt, but that was because she didn't appear that practiced. The button was no trouble though, or the zip, and I lifted my hips to let her pull my trousers down. She'd tucked her fingertips into my shorts also, and my cock was pulled down at the same time. She did it slowly and watched with fascination as my shorts stretched tighter and tighter until finally the tip came free and bounced back against my stomach.

"It's..." She stroked it lightly and my foreskin slipped back easily, pre-cum oozing down the shaft. She looked up, into my eyes. "It's beautiful." To be clear, I'm not hung like a donkey, but I'm on the top end of average. However, it seems to be the shape of it that girls like as I'd had several call it beautiful before; it's "aesthetically pleasing" as one art student had remarked. Jen seemed to just enjoy looking at it also, running her fingers up and down my shaft.

"My turn." She said simply, and then dipped her head, gently taking the head between her lips and I felt her tongue work against the underside of me.

"Oh god Jen." Her mouth slowly slipped up and down a little but it was her tongue that was driving me wild. That and the hours of build-up I had endured. I could already feel the urge to cum building rapidly after mere moments which filled me with panic. I did not want to cum that fast; maybe I'd stay hard, but there was just as much chance that I'd need time to recover - and I did not want to fuck this up.

She wasn't amazingly skilled, and I was quite sure I'd had much better blow jobs in the past, but here's the thing; she was one of the hottest girls I had ever seen let alone had sucking me off, and she was really enjoying herself. That was by far the biggest turn on; I got the distinct impression this wasn't for me at all, but for her own pleasure. I could hear the same little murmurs she made when we kissed. She wasn't looking at me anymore, just had her eyes closed and I watched as her head worked gently back and forth; my cock slick with her spit. Jen looked incredible in every way; I could get lost just watching her arm and shoulder muscles working. The fact at the end of it was her hand gliding over my cock while she sucked the head was getting me too close to my orgasm for comfort.

She must've felt me pulse because she started to pump her hand a little faster, a little harder. Her eyes opened as she let me slip from her mouth and smiled, before tonguing the very tip of my dick. My hips bucked upwards involuntarily and she tightened her grip, urging me with her actions to cum.

"Jen." Her mouth fell over the swollen head and she sucked with force.

"Mmm?" She hummed, not releasing me from her mouth.

"You need to stop." She shook her head fractionally.

"Mm-mmm" And the little bitch started to really work her mouth up and down. Fast.

"Urgh.. For fuck sake. Jen! I'm going to cum if you don't stop." She only tried harder. The fact that she was trying so hard turned me on all the more, and a good portion of my body was on Jen's side with this anyway. This was bollocks, and I tried to pull my hips back from her but Christ, she was strong. Fuck this I thought and grabbed a fistful of her hair. I'd pull the little bitch off by force if she didn't stop. I didn't want to hurt her so I applied the pressure very progressively. She looked at me angrily; and then I felt her teeth close around my shaft. It was no coincidence that they closed with the same speed as I tried to lift her head. It wasn't painful yet but it was an obvious stalemate.

"Let go, Jen." She looked like a cat not wanting to give up a bird she'd caught, and when she shook her head this time it hurt. Fuck. I could feel myself getting even harder as the pain turned me on. Or maybe it was the situation. Either way, I saw Jen's eyes light up at my arousal and pressed harder still.

"Oh fuck!" This was getting out of hand and I let go of her hair; my bluff called. Her beautiful eyes sparkled with the win, and I reminded myself she was as competitive, if not more so, than I was. She went back to trying to tease my orgasm from me with vigour. "Jen... babe... Jen let me fuck you. I want to fuck you." I saw her eyes flutter open. "Please Jen; you know you want to feel it in your pussy. It's been aching for it all fucking day." She was losing her interest in making me cum and was considering letting me "go". Suddenly she stood up and pushed her jeans and panties down to her feet. Before I knew it she had straddled my lap, one hand on my shoulder the other grasping my cock and sliding it between her wet lips.

"Oh my god." I was stunned by this girl; she was so damn physical, so confident, and so in control. "You're gonna ride me, baby?" She grinned at me widely.

"That's right. I prefer to be on top." And with that she sank down onto me and it was absolutely mind blowing. I'm a visual person and just the sight of Jen's little body sliding onto my cock was rocking my self-control. Because she was so slight my cock looked fucking huge as it entered her. It might sound shallow but that really turned me on more than I care to admit. I was astonished at how it looked; Jen's cunt was so stretched.

Then, there was how it felt. So tight, so unbelievably tight. At the time it made no sense, and had I not had my eyes firmly fixed on our coupling, I would swear that I was in her arse. I'd been with girls who had been so turned on after climax that it felt unrealistically tight, but this, this was on another level. Fuck, I thought, how the hell is she like this? Her cunt didn't feel like a tunnel; it was more like I was pushing through her, making her cunt as I went.

"Oh fuck! " I said when she had bottomed out on me. "Don't fucking move!" I was instantly on the very edge of my orgasm, and positive I could not hold myself back if she so much as twitched. My breathing was out of control, and I had to fill my lungs a couple of times to try and calm the fuck down. Looking at Jen's face really didn't help me at all; she had the sexiest frown of pain mixed with pleasure I had ever seen. Her head was tilted slightly upwards and her body visibly tense. We stayed like that for over a minute, before she looked down at me and held my hands in hers.

"Are you ok, baby?"

"Christ Jen, do you have any idea how tight you are?" She laughed a little shyly, and the reverberations went all the way down to my cock.

"All of the muscles are important in gymnastics, Yoshi. Core muscles most of all though." She squeezed herself around me to demonstrate the command she had over her body.

"Don't do that! Just stay still a while longer. Fuck but you feel unreal. That's through gymnastics?" I said disbelievingly.

"Well... that and some other tricks." Jesus but she was so hot. I lifted her vest top up a little to see her abs which were lightly defined and traced my finger over them, down to her pelvic bone, gently settling at the top of her pussy and slowly started to rub her clit. "Mmm good. I like that, baby." Her hips started to rock and I found I had passed the crisis point, and that I could enjoy her movements without getting too carried away. I sat upright so my face was only an inch from hers as her arms circled behind my head pulling us together until we kissed.

12